Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

Is it just me???


Recommended Posts

Is it just me, or does anyone else get excited when a girl is wearing a romper or some sort of body suit?

Idk, it just turns me on knowing that if she gets desperate, theres an extra step when she needs the bathroom.  I'm always imagining her struggling to get it off when shes desperate, squirming, and grabbing her crotch.  

Anyone else feel this way?

Link to post

"Is it just me, or does anyone else get excited when a girl is wearing a romper or some sort of body suit?

Idk, it just turns me on knowing that if she gets desperate, theres an extra step when she needs the bathroom.  I'm always imagining her struggling to get it off when shes desperate, squirming, and grabbing her crotch.  

Anyone else feel this way?"

I think the good thing about a situation like that is a woman would basically have to strip down completely naked to get out of a bodysuit even just to relieve herself. The closest thing I have experienced was wearing a one-piece bathing suit where I was completely naked to go to the bathroom and then one time when I did that in a public stall my cousin stole my swimsuit leaving me naked in the stall. Luckily I managed to get my bathing suit back them without anyone seeing me, but it was still rather embarrassing, and I think that a bodysuit or a one-piece outfit for a woman could lead to such potential situations being fairly common! It is a hassle to have to get completely naked just to relieve yourself.

Link to post
5 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

"Is it just me, or does anyone else get excited when a girl is wearing a romper or some sort of body suit?

Idk, it just turns me on knowing that if she gets desperate, theres an extra step when she needs the bathroom.  I'm always imagining her struggling to get it off when shes desperate, squirming, and grabbing her crotch.  

Anyone else feel this way?"

I think the good thing about a situation like that is a woman would basically have to strip down completely naked to get out of a bodysuit even just to relieve herself. The closest thing I have experienced was wearing a one-piece bathing suit where I was completely naked to go to the bathroom and then one time when I did that in a public stall my cousin stole my swimsuit leaving me naked in the stall. Luckily I managed to get my bathing suit back them without anyone seeing me, but it was still rather embarrassing, and I think that a bodysuit or a one-piece outfit for a woman could lead to such potential situations being fairly common! It is a hassle to have to get completely naked just to relieve yourself.

I never take off a bathing suit to pee. I just hold the crotch to the side.  Much easier, especially when it's wet from swimming.

Link to post

"I never take off a bathing suit to pee. I just hold the crotch to the side.  Much easier, especially when it's wet from swimming."

I was getting ready to leave and I was already dry, so I didn't want to get my swimsuit wet again, so I think it was easy enough just to take it off. Besides I had to do more than just pee that day so, yeah LOL.

Link to post
20 hours ago, shortmetalboi said:

Is it just me, or does anyone else get excited when a girl is wearing a romper or some sort of body suit?

Idk, it just turns me on knowing that if she gets desperate, theres an extra step when she needs the bathroom.  I'm always imagining her struggling to get it off when shes desperate, squirming, and grabbing her crotch.  

Anyone else feel this way?

Given the responses, including mine, nope, not ust you.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Linxsquat said:

I definitely take notice when I see a girl in a romper especially at a bar or some venue that serves alcohol since the majority of my desperation sightings have had to do with alcohol to some extent. I get excited if I see an attractive woman drinking a big thing of beer also lol

Definitely the same way. It's interesting the way that works haha

Link to post

I get excited at the prospect of a girl wetting a romper or bodysuit, though of course I don't want anyone to suffer a humiliating accident in real life. But there was a story I heard on here where a girl was unable to get her romper off in time and ended up peeing herself, and rather than be embarrassed she laughed about it.

Link to post

It's probably my second favorite thing to see a girl desperate in (second only to light leggings that show wetness). I remember a long conversation with a very attractive friend of mine about 5 years ago where she kept asking her friend "How does ANYONE pee in a romper?????" She refused to wear them except on special occasions for that reason. Plus, she was particularly small bladdered, especially when drinking, so there were quite a few fun times with her.

Edited by surrealexp (see edit history)
Link to post
1 hour ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I get excited at the prospect of a girl wetting a romper or bodysuit, though of course I don't want anyone to suffer a humiliating accident in real life. But there was a story I heard on here where a girl was unable to get her romper off in time and ended up peeing herself, and rather than be embarrassed she laughed about it.

I completely agree.  I never want to shame someone or make them uncomfortable, but if they're cool with it, its SO HOT

1 minute ago, surrealexp said:

It's probably my second favorite thing to see a girl desperate in (second only to light leggings that show wetness). I remember a long conversation with a very attractive friend of mine about 5 years ago where she kept asking her friend "How does ANYONE pee in a romper?????" She refused to wear them except on special occasions for that reason. Plus, she was particularly small bladdered, especially when drinking, so there were quite a few fun times with her.

Absolutely!  I've had similar conversations with girls, but some of them just don't care! 

My personal favorite is tight jeans, and then maybe light colored leggins.  But the fact that they will have to work harder to get out of a romper is a major turn on.

Link to post
Guest bran_pffer

this is the best type of pants.

1543716489_EK34xENX0AAgfyg(1).thumb.jpg.332388a409069f048c6539a73f260bd9.jpg

lady in question was a friend of a friend (i couldn't resist photographing her pants), she worked at this store and we took her with our car when she finished her shift.

Trust me you ain't seen nothing till you've seen a woman with this type of pants complain of having had to pee all day, and then finally relieving herself at your friend's apartment. It was the loudest hissing piss i've heard.

Link to post
1 hour ago, bran_pffer said:

this is the best type of pants.

1543716489_EK34xENX0AAgfyg(1).thumb.jpg.332388a409069f048c6539a73f260bd9.jpg

lady in question was a friend of a friend (i couldn't resist photographing her pants), she worked at this store and we took her with our car when she finished her shift.

Trust me you ain't seen nothing till you've seen a woman with this type of pants complain of having had to pee all day, and then finally relieving herself at your friend's apartment. It was the loudest hissing piss i've heard.

Damn they're hot!  

Link to post

My now ex-wife used to tell me about times she was desperate  to pee and sometimes peed in her pants because she knew it got me aroused.

This one time she was wearing  a yellow bodysuit  while over a friends house. She did not like to use their bathroom  because of its condition. Eventually she needed to pee badly but decided to try to hold it until they went to a store where she could use the restroom.  But her friend kept delaying the trip. Meanwhile her need to pee increased to desperate.  She was squirming, squeezing her legs together and finally holding her pussy with her hand.  All of her desperate holding measures were becoming ineffective.  With her pee feeling like it was about to come out she gave in and rushed to the bathroom.  But there was a complication to her holding her pee to the last second. She had to undo her bodysuit first. Standing in front of the toilet with pee pressing against her pee hole was too much. As she was undoing the snaps her pee started coming out. She got the crotch of her bodysuit and panties wet before she could get them off so she could finish in the toilet.

As she was exiting the bathroom her friend was at the door. Legs tightly crossed with her hand between her legs  and she was doing a very desperate pee-pee dance. Her friend stopped to talk for a moment until her pee started gushing out. Apparently she had been holding her  pee too, only she waited a bit too long , she soaked her pants and had to change.

So yes I think it is hot if a woman is wearing a jumpsuit or bodysuit and is desperate to pee knowing there is that one extra step they must go through before relief.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
Link to post
2 hours ago, wettingman said:

My now ex-wife used to tell me about times she was desperate  to pee and sometimes peed in her pants because she knew it got me aroused.

This one time she was wearing  a yellow bodysuit  while over a friends house. She did not like to use their bathroom  because of its condition. Eventually she needed to pee badly but decided to try to hold it until they went to a store where she could use the restroom.  But her friend kept delaying the trip. Meanwhile her need to pee increased to desperate.  She was squirming, squeezing her legs together and finally holding her pussy with her hand.  All of her desperate holding measures were becoming ineffective.  With her pee feeling like it was about to come out she gave in and rushed to the bathroom.  But there was a complication to her holding her pee to the last second. She had to undo her bodysuit first. Standing in front of the toilet with pee pressing against her pee hole was too much. As she was undoing the snaps her pee started coming out. She got the crotch of her bodysuit and panties wet before she could get them off so she could finish in the toilet.

As she was exiting the bathroom her friend was at the door. Legs tightly crossed with her hand between her legs  and she was doing a very desperate pee-pee dance. Her friend stopped to talk for a moment until her pee started gushing out. Apparently she had been holding her  pee too, only she waited a bit too long , she soaked her pants and had to change.

So yes I think it is hot if a woman is wearing a jumpsuit or bodysuit and is desperate to pee knowing there is that one extra step they must go through before relief.

Wow two wettings in one setting is rare! Thats incredible!

Link to post

I sometimes wear men's romper or women's jumpsuit and it's a struggle when I really have to pee, because I have to undress completely to use a bathroom. When wearing men's romper especially, because using an urinal or pee behind the bush is out of the question even when it's an emergency. When I'm dressed as a woman, I have to find a bathroom anyway, it's just how long it takes to get clothes off, before I can pee.

Link to post

"^^That look she's giving could easily be "I peed in this already."

I think that that is true. There is no possibility of her going to the bathroom without taking that entire suit off so I could picture herself just peeing in it seeing as it probably wouldn't even come through the material, so she could easily be wetting herself without anybody knowing.

Link to post
On 8/26/2020 at 2:46 AM, shortmetalboi said:

Is it just me, or does anyone else get excited when a girl is wearing a romper or some sort of body suit?

Idk, it just turns me on knowing that if she gets desperate, theres an extra step when she needs the bathroom.  I'm always imagining her struggling to get it off when shes desperate, squirming, and grabbing her crotch.  

Anyone else feel this way?

I agree. Bdysuits, catsuits or similar garments without snaps in the crotch are a turn-on because of the difficulty to move them out of the way quickly when a woman has to pee....

Also nice to imagine that the woman wears a diaper underneath for that reason and simply wets it deliberately.

Link to post
Just now, kalle2020 said:

I agree. Bdysuits, catsuits or similar garments without snaps in the crotch are a turn-on because of the difficulty to move them out of the way quickly when a woman has to pee....

Also nice to imagine that the woman wears a diaper underneath for that reason and simply wets it deliberately.

I didn't think of the diaper thing, yeah thats kinda hot.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...