Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Polly And Megan Make Videos

Hi everyone. I’m back with a new idea for a story! 

As most of my regular readers know, I like my stories to feature lots of wetting and desperation content, but only if it’s in someway realistic. I’m always trying to come up with new scenarios that fit this criteria. So, I’ve come up with an idea about two friends who decide to start making wetting videos for fun and profit. After this first, set up chapter, there is scope for a lot of wetting scenes. 

I hope you enjoy it. 

THE NECESSARY BACKSTORY 

Megan and Polly first became friends during their freshman year of college. They were probably drawn together by the fact that they were both vaguely outcasts in the highly defined social structure of their school. 

Megan was a chubby girl, slightly short of stature, with plain brown hair, wide hips, and black framed glasses. She had a very “loud” personality, and wasn’t shy at all. She wouldn’t take any crap from anybody, and could be very outspoken about any topic that she was passionate about, and she was passionate about a lot of topics. Although she wasn’t a typical “Popular Girl,” she was very social, and blended in easily with most demographics. If she didn’t, her “screw them” attitude served her very well. 

Now people say that opposites attract, and that certainly seemed to be the case with Polly. Tall, stick thin, quiet, and very shy. Polly spent most of her time just trying not to be noticed, or make any waves. 

She was a plain but pretty girl, with alabaster skin, blonde hair, and slightly green eyes, although she never made any major efforts to look any more than nice and presentable, preferring to just simply blend into the background rather than stand out. 

Neither girl could precisely recall exactly how or when their friendship had started, but somewhere along the line, they had become firm friends. They often joked with each other that they were like two sides of the same coin, and their differences offset one another perfectly, each being a perfect foil for their own individual flaws. 

————————————

THE FIRST WETTING INCIDENT

As with most stories of this genre, there is usually a moment or an incident that sets the ball rolling in the right direction. A “Butterfly Effect” moment if you will. For Megan and Polly, it was the night of the free concert in the park....

“Come on slow poke, drink up!” 

Polly took another little sip of her hard cider, and gave Megan a good look at her middle finger in the process. Typical Megan! Always wanting to get buzzed before they went out. Polly did like a drink, but her friend really went hard at it sometimes, and always tried to get Polly to join in too. 

She burped. “Get stuffed Meegs. I already told you, I’ll just have a couple. After all, someone has to keep their head clear enough to look after you!”

Megan downed the remainder of her beer in three big gulps, and grinned at her friend. They were drinking in the basement of Megan’s parents house, where a small but comfortable flat was where she called home. Ideally, she would like to move out, to find her own place, but that wasn’t possible as a poor first year college student. 

“Come on Pol, I’m not that bad! I promise I’ll behave myself tonight, but we really should get a buzz going first. Won’t be anything to drink while we’re there!”

Polly shook her head, trying to look disappointed, but failing to hide her grin. “You don’t HAVE to be buzzed every time we go out, ya know?”

“Yeah. But that’s no fun, Miss Polly Perfect!”

The friendly, tipsy banter continued for awhile, until the time came to eventually leave, and catch the bus. 

Being stereotypical broke students, going out to actual concerts was a rare event, but tonight, a Saturday, was a rare treat. Their local shire was hosting a free “Concert-In-The-Park,” complete with food stalls and various family entertainment, and a few friends (Of Megans naturally) were playing in a band. So after another couple of drinks, (Three for Megan, one for Polly,) they headed out to catch the bus. The park wasn’t far, and the ride would only take about twenty minutes. 

Being a warm summer evening, Megan was dressed in a short sleeved black slip on shirt, a mid thigh length denim skirt, and flats, while Polly was dressed more conservatively in jeans and a yellow blouse, with Converse. She admired Megans self confidence. She just didn’t feel entirely comfortable in a skirt that didn’t go past the knees, and her legs were a lot more shapely than her friends. Maybe shapely wasn’t the right word. Megan’s legs certainly had a shape to them, just a much bigger, rounder, fuller shape tan what Pollys did. As per her normal attitude though, Megan couldn’t give a hoot about whether she was a bit on the larger size or not, and simply dressed for comfort. 

Once they were clear of the house, Megan paused, pulling a small tin from her handbag, then extracting a small, hand rolled cigarette, which had a strange, sweet aroma when lit. 

Polly rolled her eyes. “Not again Meegs? I thought you weren’t gonna mix weed with alcohol again? Remember how you spewed up everywhere last time?”

Megan shrugged, taking a deep drag, then passing it on to her friend. Despite her previous objections, Polly did take a quick hit before passing it back. She didn’t mind a small smoke occasionally, but wouldn’t drink too much beforehand. Besides, even if she did try to refuse, Megan would no doubt badger her until she caved in. It was easier this way. 

“Relax Pol. I’ve only got this small one. Got it off my brother this morning. It’s hardly enough to do anything.”

“Except you’re doing it on six beers,” she muttered, but to no avail. 

“Shit,” Megan muttered, as they approached the bus stop, just in time to see the rear end of the bus departing. “How long before the next one comes along?”

This was a perfect Polly question. She was always the one with important stuff like bus and class timetables at the forefront of her brain, and she answered instantly. 

“Chill Meegs. Only about twenty minutes.”

“Aw shit,” Megan replied. “I really need to pee.”

Polly rolled her eyes. “Seriously? We just left home! Why on earth didn’t you go before we left?”

“Because I didn’t wanna miss the bus?” Megan replied sheepishly. 

Polly burst out laughing, causing Megan to snort, then bend over with her hands in her lap, and her legs crossed. 

“Bitch! Don’t make me laugh! I’ll pee myself!”

For Megan, the twenty minute wait was almost interminably long, then she had the bus ride still in front of her to go. Although she didn’t make a huge deal of it, Polly was well aware of how Megan kept her legs pressed tightly together, occasionally crossing her ankles, and mumbling under her breath with discomfort. Finally the nearly empty bus arrived, and with wobbly legs, she boarded first, dragging Polly all the way to the empty back seat, well away from the other few passengers. She slid to the side, so there was a bench seat in front of her. 

Polly had a very minor buzz going, and had to try not to giggle. “Why are we sitting in the back Meegs? Are we now the cool kids or something?”

“Fat chance,” came the reply. “I really need to pee. This is more private.”

Polly paused. “What? You’re not going to do it on the bus! Are ya?”

Megan put a hand up her skirt, pressing her fingers against her pee hole, which was inside her hot pink satin panties. 

“Not on purpose, doofus. But seriously, I don’t think I’m gonna make it....”

They lapsed into silence, Polly suddenly understanding the gravity of the situation, while Megan was distracted by her quivering pee hole, and the way her high kept increasing. She was already stoned, but it seemed to be getting deeper and heavier the longer she sat there. Normally, this would be perfect, but now, it was a distraction that she didn’t need. Her lower stomach was starting to ache, and she could almost feel the urine building up in her urethra, making every bump or turn of the bus almost intolerable. 

The bus went over a bump, and was travelling maybe just a little bit fast, and both girls were bounced up off the seat for a second. Megan still had her hand pressed tightly against her panties, and suddenly, her fingers got warm. 

“Shit! I just leaked,” she whispered almost violently to her friend. “Come on. We have to get off. NOW!”

“But Meegs, we’re almost there. Can’t you hold on? It’s only like two more stops?”

Megan stood up, and pressed the stop button. “Polly, I just peed myself a bit, and I’m about to lose it altogether. Come on! You have to stay with me here!”

The bus stopped, and they got off. Once safely on the sidewalk, the bigger girl turned around. “Is my butt wet?” She asked. 

Polly looked, but her friends ample backside still looked dry, and the faded denim would certainly show up any wetness that was there, so she was quick to put her friends mind at ease, but one burning question still remained. 

“Now what, Einstein? There’s no toilets here! Toldya we should’ve stayed on the bus.”

Megan grabbed her by the arm, pulling her towards a small, local park, that intersected some houses. It wasn’t really a park in the true sense of the word, more of a grassed strip between the houses with various paths leading into it for a pedestrian shortcut. “There,” she almost shouted, dragging Polly along with her. 

Polly didn’t quite understand exactly what Megans plan was. The grass area was almost totally devoid of trees or bushes that could act as a screen, and there definitely wasn’t any facilities available, but she let herself get pulled along beside an increasingly desperate Megan. Suddenly, their direction changed, as Megan led her onto a side path the dissected two groups of houses, which both had high fences concealing their individual back yards. Yes, nobody from the houses could see them, but the path itself was wide open and completely visible from both ends. There still wasn’t anywhere private that a person could seek relief. 

“Here. This’ll have to do,” Megan stage whispered, as she hopped from foot to foot, and started digging around frantically inside her handbag. 

Polly was smirking, but looking a bit worried at the same time. 

“Do? What do you mean, ‘Do?’ Come on Meegs! You can’t go here! Look! It’s wide open!”

Megan was kicking off her shoes on the middle of the concrete path, which was more difficult than usual, as she was keeping her knees firmly pressed together as she searched her bag. She smiled as she pulled her cell phone out, unlocked it, switched it on, then passed it to her friend. 

“Here! I need a favour. Don’t ask any questions, just do as I say, ok?”

Polly took the phone, with a look of confusion. “Oookayyyy.....what do you want?”

Megan was flushed, with either embarrassment or desperation, but she was wearing what could only be described as a wicked grin on her face. 

“Film me,” she said, issuing a deep breath after forcing the words out. 

“Wait. What?”

“Film me. Just not my face, if you can help it. I can always edit it later, but it’s a lot easier if you can just keep my face out of it. Also, not just me, I want you to like film where we are. You know, like pan around a bit? But make sure you have the camera firmly on my panties when it happens. Don’t worry about the sound, I’ll cut all the sound out later.”

Polly was confused. “What do you mean, when it happens? When what happens? What am I filming?”

“I said no questions, just start filming!” Megan hissed, wincing at the tingly feeling at her pee hole. It was about to come out. She couldn’t stop it. 

Polly was gobsmacked. She literally couldn’t think of a single thing to say, so she wordlessly took the offered phone. This didn’t make any sense to her at all, but Megans desperation was obvious, and if that’s what she wanted.....

“Come on Pol, start filming. Pan around. Quick!”

In a daze, Polly started filming. She looked back at the way they had come, then turned around slowly, her back to Megan, as she took in the area in front of them. At the moment, both parts were still vacant of people. 

“Ohohohoh! Quick! Here it comes,” she heard from behind. “Make sure you get this! Remember. No face,”

Polly turned around, trying to keep everything in focus at the same time. What she saw, was enough to almost make her drop the phone in shock. 

Megan was standing there, legs slightly spread, barefoot with her shoes kicked well clear, and her denim skirt hitched up past her waist, showing her pink satin panties to anyone that should be looking. Polly had no sooner gotten over her shock, when Megan hitched those panties up firmly against her sex, and a dark shadow of wetness started spreading across the front of them. 

“Make sure you get this,” she whispered, as the pee started racing down both her legs, coating her feet, forming an ever growing puddle between and around them, her red painted toes curling as she breathed a deep sigh of relief. 

“My feet. Make sure you get my feet,” Megan hissed, so Polly dutifully let the camera pan down her legs, recording the solid waterfall that was cascading down, to where her feet were splashing in the ever growing puddle. 

Time seemed to freeze altogether, but Megans relief only lasted for around fifteen seconds, although the puddle on the cement was huge by the time she had finished. Polly kept nervously looking around, fully expecting someone to appear on the path at any moment, but it looked like luck was on their side. 

“Quick. Last one. Zoom in on my pussy,” came the instructions, and again, she did as she was told, refocusing on Megans glistening crotch, as the girl pulled her sodden panties up tight enough to give her a camel toe, as the last of her pee bubbled through them, causing her to shiver and sigh. 

Polly didn’t know what to expect next, so she kept recording, as Megan grabbed some tissues from her bag, and quickly wiped her legs and blotted the front and crotch of her panties, then stepped onto the grass and wiped her feet, and slipped her shoes on. 

They paused just long enough for a close up of the massive pee puddle, then hurriedly walked away. Just as they were exiting the park, a guy came jogging past them, and they burst out laughing and ducked around the corner, hoping to get away before he saw the lake that had formed on the concrete. Polly waited until they were safely down the street before she spoke. 

“Meegs? What. The. Fuck. Was. That?”

Megan was flushed, and looked embarrassed, but she was grinning. “That, my dear Polly, is sixty dollars. Fifty of which is pure profit.”

Whatever answer Polly was expecting, this wasn’t it. She just looked blankly at her friend. 

“Look. Poll. Jeez. This is hard. But I kinda started a thing. Like a Tumblr thing. Plus an OnlyFans thing. Something I saw online to make money.”

“Make money how? I’m not following you. Christ Meegs. You just peed your pants!”

“For profit Pol, for profit. I found out that there’s people who will pay good money for videos of me peeing my pants, even more if they get the pants to keep! Some guy is paying me sixty bucks to wear these panties for two days, and to pee in them. They only cost me ten bucks to buy! I wore them yesterday, and today, and I was gonna film myself wetting them in the bathtub later, but I couldn’t hold on! I wasn’t going to waste the opportunity to film it just because I had an accident!”

“But now what? Your knickers are soaked!”

Megan shrugged. “So what? They’ll dry out soon, and it’s easy money,” she lowered her voice, “Feels kinda good, too.”

To say Polly was shocked at this additional comment would be a massive understatement. “What the hell do you mean by that?”

Megan shrugged. “Exactly what it sounds like. I actually don’t mind the feeling. Makes me feel kind of sexy, and naughty.” She glanced sideways at her companion. “Tell the truth, Pol. You must’ve wet your pants before?”

Polly blushed. “Yeah. Of course I have. Not a lot since I was little, but I’ve had accidents before.”

“Did you hate it?”

“Well I didn’t like it,” she spluttered. “It’s not a big deal if nobody knows about it, I guess. Thankfully, no one has ever seen me.”

“Sooooo, you didn’t hate it?”

Polly almost answered straight away, but forced herself to pause, and consider it. 

“Honestly? I guess it didn’t realllllyyyyy bother me, but mainly because nobody knew about it, until now I guess.”

Megan threw the handful of tissues into a bin they were walking past, and wiped her hands on the back of her skirt. When she spoke, her voice had an edge of excitement about it. 

“You know Polly, I’ve got a great idea! You and me should totally go into business together! With both of us doing this, it makes filming a lot easier, and we could double the output!”

Pollys jaw dropped. “Whaaaaat? Are you fucking insane? Why on earth would I do that?”

“Two-three hundred bucks a week. Each. Tax free. What about that?”

Polly had to admit, it sounded interesting. 

“Let’s talk about it,” she said. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

So I was playing around a bit with this story in ChatGPT (for academic reasons of course), providing it with a few hints and then letting it elaborate on those to come up with a few follow-up chapters. At some point, Megan and Polly take their project a bit more serious, and as they are setting up the camera to film another video of Polly, it came up with the following sentence which I think is absolute gold:

-----

Megan, with a mischievous glint in her eye, couldn't resist teasing Polly a bit as she adjusted the equipment. "Ready to make a splash in the world of video art, Polly?" she quipped, her tone light but supportive.

Polly, managing a nervous chuckle, responded, "Just hurry up, Megan. I swear, I'm about to redefine the term 'streaming video' in a way you've never seen before."