Sign In

malefemale Tales of a High School Wetter

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Origin Story” This first story is one I’ve mentioned many times before (I will admit that I copy+paste’d it from a section of a prior time I posted it). Technically, it isn’t during High School,

"Here goes nothing." - This story is the first time I wet in a public area I've decided, O̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶e̶d̶o̶m̶-- I mean...out of the kindness in my heart, that I would post again today. Th

"Caught Wet-Panted" - I think this title speaks for itself lmao By the time of this story, I had been wetting openly in the bathroom for about a week and a half. Things were routine in the mornin

Great thread I've enjoyed your first 2 stories over the last few days, and will continue reading yours and any others posted here over time!

I discovered my quiet fetish of wetting & desperation during my high school years, too. It started with a genuine accident I had and I realised I actually wasn't really embarrassed or ashamed or anything (but did still feel gutted that I'd made it home from school but not to the toilet lol). I also was a bit too used to only going the bathroom at home once I'd begun losing control, no matter what I was doing. Pretty sure I always saw bathroom breaks as an inconvenience to be honest. A lot of it though, was having poor hygiene in retrospect. I'd happily sit there in front of the TV or videogame and only get up to go when it was convenient, usually after I'd uncontrollably leaked a fair bit first.

Feeling it go in my pants wasn't something I initially used to enjoy, but wasn't something that bothered me. I'd often stay in my black uniform pants after school too, which meant it was less visible, but that was more because I was lazy and have never seen a point in changing in the evening after school (or even work now) if you're staying at home.

Anyway I went on to wet myself again a couple times during high school and never managed to get caught which was cool. Even did it on the playground once when it was torrential raining and nobody even noticed or said anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very Relevant Life Update:

Hey, sorry for the delay in the story, stupid life stuff got in the way, I promise the story is coming soon, but I'd like to bring up a fun thing that is happening in the present.

Ethan and I have recently reconnected. We had drifted apart because he moved away, but he is moving back. We haven't met up yet, but he did text me out of the blue saying he was in the process of coming back to the area. 

I'm hoping I can get a chance to get his input on some of these stories, maybe like... his perspective on them or something, and maybe I can settle once and for all the question "Is Ethan into omo?" and maybe if y'all want you can get in a couple questions of your own, just leave them below or PM me them or something.

I am about to begin writing the next part of the High School story regardless, so stay tuned!

• 6 months later...

Hello all! I'm sorry for the disappearance, some stuff went down, (explained on a status update on my account, if anyone's curious) but during such time I managed to reconnect with Ethan, and things have developed:

After very awkwardly working up to bringing up what omo was, the responses he had (in order) were:

1. A lot of laughter at how awkward I was being, despite how confident I was in High School when we knew each other before.

2. He knew what omo was the moment I said it, and recalled how he had a hunch that it was a fetish thing the moment  he first saw it, and when I called him later it secured the fact, especially with internet research into the concept later on.

3. He then became a bit flustered as he also then talked about how I was his awakening to how much he liked the concept of not using the toilet, and how he's still definitely been avoiding the toilet even after we stopped talking.

4. He then became more flustered upon admitting I was also his gay awakening (or bi, in his case), which was a bold move to do in front of my boyfriend who he'd never even met before. Though, my boyfriend was super chill about it.

That was about it on that front. He doesn't live too terribly far away, and we've already gotten into peeing together, but sadly he's still busy with moving in to his apartment right now and finding a job, so it hasn't been much (and he doesn't dare to pee all over a non-permanent residence like that anyway).

However, with that, I must come to some more unfortunate news regarding this thread:

I don't think I will be keeping this up as much as I did before. Don't get me wrong, I'm not done with it, but there's a few reasons I can't keep going in the same way:

1. Honestly, the stories moving on from the point we made it too were gonna get pretty repetitive there's a lot of similar scenarios that just re-occur (mainly between me and Ethan) because there's only so many places to go in High School.

2. I have a bad memory, and serial-position effect sucks, cause I can remember the first set of stories (what I've told for the most part), and a lot of stories from like, the end of high school, but the middle gets pretty fuzzy minus a lot of more major events

3. I have other memories from around the same time that I am less fond with, and my brain plays word association with all of the high school memories, so sometimes I can't write these things without my brain thinking of less fun things.

4. I also just got major burnout on it, mostly due to the reasons above.

But, I am absolutely not gonna abandon it, I'm probably just gonna try and tell what I can remember when I'm in the mood to share, because there's still some great stories in there that I'd definitely like to tell. (I also might mix in some more current events with Ethan just cause, but we'll see.)

So, sorry again for disappearing, and sorry if this thread doesn't stay quite as fruitful, but I'm gonna try and at least make it still enjoyable for the people who followed it, because y'all deserve it for how nice you guys were being.