Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Tales of a High School Wetter

1 minute ago, BENAir01 said:

Jeez, there was no way of getting out of that! Yeah, your friend was definitely interested in it, he definitely wanted to hear about and wante to watch you whenever he could. That's crazy though!

Yeah, I'm honestly super upset I never realized it sooner. He also did kinda seem like he hadn't fully realized it for himself, but looking back, I definitely got to witness him as he started realizing his fetish.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Origin Story” This first story is one I’ve mentioned many times before (I will admit that I copy+paste’d it from a section of a prior time I posted it). Technically, it isn’t during High School,

"Here goes nothing." - This story is the first time I wet in a public area I've decided, O̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶e̶d̶o̶m̶-- I mean...out of the kindness in my heart, that I would post again today. Th

"Caught Wet-Panted" - I think this title speaks for itself lmao By the time of this story, I had been wetting openly in the bathroom for about a week and a half. Things were routine in the mornin

1 minute ago, BENAir01 said:

In what ways? Or will we found out in future additions? 😉

You will find out other ways he has in future stories for sure, but one example I can give that isn't a spoiler is that he can always tell how me, Charlie, and Adam did on assignments before we even tell him. I'm pretty sure he's just super good at reading faces and hearing the tone of peoples voices, but its kinda freaky.

6 minutes ago, miamiclubkid said:

did ethan come with you to the bathroom after that? did he go to your place and see you wet at home too?

Ethan did come with me to the bathroom every day for the couple weeks left of the school year

7 minutes ago, miamiclubkid said:

other places??

👀🤫

7 minutes ago, miamiclubkid said:

tried wetting in shorts at school or other places?

I didn't wear shorts because I was very self conscious of my legs as a teenager

8 minutes ago, miamiclubkid said:

is one of the best stories on here.

Thank you! There's more where that came from 💛😉

9 minutes ago, miamiclubkid said:

ever see how much you could hold??  

My bladder is honestly super big but super weak. I can barely hold for five minutes, most times, but it's always a lot.

30 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

Unless you have another episode planned for this, would you mind saying how he reacted the subsequent times you did it? Was it still surprising to him the second and third time

My next story is gonna be a bunch of little scenarios with Ethan that occurred, leading up to the next bigger stories, but since there's a lot of little things with Ethan, I don't see why I can't tell a few now 😉

For the next couple times, he was still somewhat shocked by it. Even though he knew it was gonna happen, the sight of someone his age wetting, let alone on purpose, is still very shocking at first. (Fun Fact: Ethan is literally two days older than me, so when I say "someone his age," I mean it).

Eventually, the shock moved from seeing me wet, to see how much I wet. He often liked to comment on how destroyed my pants were, or the size of the puddle around me. He clearly found it entertaining by now.

After that it was just casual. We'd just have a conversation while I was wetting. The only other thing of note was the time it dripped from my pants onto his shoes a bit. I was worried of his reaction, but he just laughed and said "Whatever. I'm getting new shoes this summer anyways."

After that, Grade 9 ended, and the times I hung out with Ethan past then will be in a different post.

Edited by TheGiantDiaper (see edit history)
13 hours ago, TheGiantDiaper said:

Ethan did come with me to the bathroom every day for the couple weeks left of the school year

👀🤫

I didn't wear shorts because I was very self conscious of my legs as a teenager

Thank you! There's more where that came from 💛😉

My bladder is honestly super big but super weak. I can barely hold for five minutes, most times, but it's always a lot.

how was it both super big and super weak? normally you feel the urge from part way full on as it fills up then you start getting tensing as it gets fuller. did you not get tensing until it       was really full then all of a sudden it would get tight and not let up and you would piss yourself if you did not go right away once that started? or no feeling at all until suddenly you was about to wet yourself? did you hold your over night piss as a teenager?? I was proud of my legs as a teenager. nice muscle from biking a lot and lifting weights. plus so hot and humid as Miami  you had to wear shorts or you would sweat to much. i go dancing at the clubs in really short shorts to show off my quads and hamstrings and drink beer without pissing as I dance until I have to go really bad. 

49 minutes ago, miamiclubkid said:

how was it both super big and super weak? normally you feel the urge from part way full on as it fills up then you start getting tensing as it gets fuller. did you not get tensing until it       was really full then all of a sudden it would get tight and not let up and you would piss yourself if you did not go right away once that started? or no feeling at all until suddenly you was about to wet yourself?

My bladder used to be decent up until middle school, where it slowly just became worse and worse at giving me warnings. By the time High School began, my bladder would often not give me any sort of warning until it suddenly was super tense. This usually meant I had a few minutes to reach the bathroom, or pay the consequences. So yeah, my bladder was large and takes a long time to fill if I'm drinking my normal amount, so the urges were strong, but few.

52 minutes ago, miamiclubkid said:

did you hold your over night piss as a teenager??

My bladder, again, is large. And I tended to stay up quite late, to the point where if I used the bathroom right before falling asleep, it would likely be that I wouldn't need to pee for most of the night (unless I went to sleep before midnight, and would wet myself due to the incontinence I developed.). So I wasn't really holding over night, because my bladder wasn't having tension at night most times.

14 hours ago, AliasnameTO said:

This story is wild enough to doubt that it's real (at least in the "pee hitting the ceiling from the floor" part)

Honestly that's understandable. My childhood home did have kinda low ceilings, and I only managed it once, so I can totally see how that'd seem doubtable. For all I know my crappy memory has convinced me of something that didn't happen (which it has done before).

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm back. Life stuff kinda got in the way. However, to make up for my hiatus, I decided to do a triple feature! 

...Okay that's not 100% true. This next post was always gonna be a triple set, but they were gonna be shorter. I decided that to make up for my absence, I'd flesh them out closer to the normal length/detail.  

These are all stories that involve Ethan in some way, because now that he knew (and seemed to like it), I was gonna take full advantage of it.

(A quick note: I don't think I've mentioned this, but Ethan and I live super close to each other. He's across the street and a house to the side. This is going to be kinda relevant from now on, but mainly just in the context of these three stories.)

-----

"A Small Leak"

Often, if the weather permitted, Ethan and I would walk around the neighborhood. Sometimes it was on one of the trails through the nearby woods, and sometimes it was just on the sidewalk by the road. This particular day we decided on the woods.

I packed the small gym bag with a few basic things. My mom insisted I bring band-aids and antibiotic cream and stuff, but this time I also packed an extra pair of shorts and three bottles of water, for obvious reasons. I grabbed my bag, put on my shoes, and headed out to Ethan's house, as the woods were practically in his backyard.

I sat on Ethan's porch, and as I waited I began to drink the first bottle of water. I nearly finished with it by the time Ethan walked out the door. He turned to me and chuckled. 

"I don't think I remember the last time I saw you wearing shorts." He said as he shut the front door behind him. 

"What can I say, its weirdly hot for this early in the summer." I laughed.

"That's fair." He agreed, "Ready?"

"You know it."

I stood up and followed him around to behind his house, where we stood in front of the opening to the trail.

"Hope you packed extra shorts, I picked an extra long trail today." He said with a wink. Ethan picked the trails for our hikes, as he had more experience with the woods, and also had his own self-made map of the trails.

We began our trek into the forest, walking side-by-side. As we walked, I caught a glance of the map. It was drawn with pen so he could mark out a full path in pencil without ruining the map when he later erased it. The path was decent length, but nothing too crazy.

Soon, I had finished the second water bottle, and my bladder was ready. With no hesitation, I began to wet myself. Ethan looked and smiled.

"I will say you stayed dry a little longer than I expected, you big baby." Ethan teased slightly, "For a second I was wondering if you were trying to make it to the Clearing Outhouse." 

The 'Clearing Outhouse' was one of the few outhouses that were scattered through the woods, this one was newr a decent clearing in the woods. This clearing had some picnic tables too. I noticed Ethan had the outhouses on his map. They weren't on it last summer.

I shrugged, "Honestly I'm surprised I made it this far too."

It wasn't long before we made it to the clearing. Ethan and I placed our bags on one of the tables, as well as the map. I judged how long was left, and decided I should change shorts here, so I began taking them off.

Ethan blushed a little, as this was the first time he witnessed me changing pants outside of the High School bathroom.

"I'm gonna use the outhouse real quick." Ethan said, walking out of the other side of the clearing into the woods.

I sat down, having not put on my other shorts, because I didn't want to bother with them yet (I had put on a decent bit of weight in the past few months and began to dislike any pants that weren't sweatpants).

Ethan came back into the clearing, frowning slightly as he sat down next to me.

"The outhouse is out of order." He said with a small sigh.

"Uh oh."

"Yeah... and there's no other outhouses anywhere near the path."

"You could've just peed in the forest. Most of the people in the neighborhood hate going outside, you'd probably not be seen." I joked, but to be fair it was true, this neighborhood was very antisocial.

"That's true, but I don't think I'm ready for that risk. I'll just hold it."

We chatted a while more, had some snacks that Ethan had packed. Or rather, I ate the snacks that Ethan's dad demanded he brought, because Ethan wasn't hungry. Soon,  we got up, ready to keep going.

"Wait, aren't you forgetting something?" Ethan said.

"Uhhh... no?" I tilted my head a bit.

"You didn't put on your other shorts."

"Oh... whatever. I'll just put them back on before we leave the forest." I shrugged, "Its hot out."

"It's your choice." He chuckled as we headed back into the woods.

We walked for a little, before I wet again, the pee running from my briefs, and down my legs

"Jeez, were we really chatting long enough to fill your bladder again?" Ethan said with surprise.

"I guess so." I chuckled.

We kept going, but I noticed Ethan was squirming a bit. I chose to say nothing, as I wasn't gonna try and force him to wet by making him more desperate. After a while he had his hands on his crotch.

"Maybe I should have peed on a tree back at the outhouse." Ethan sighed.

"I told you!" 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. We're only ten minutes from the end of the trail if we keep going."

Which we did, but a few minutes later it was clearly getting to him. He was beginning to walk a little faster, then a little faster, but he never got too fast as he would likely burst if he did. 

We managed to make it out of the forest, and suddenly Ethan stopped seeming so desperate. He removed his hands from his crotch, and I noticed he has blushed a bit. I looked down and saw he had a small wet patch on his pants, but it wasn't much bigger than a quarter.

"Oops." I said, and couldn't help but smirk a bit.

"I don't understand how an outhouse goes out of order, especially in this neighborhood. Barely anyone is ever in those woods." Ethan sighs, "But I guess I lost."

"I would say you should just wet the rest of the way, but that's probably because its me." I said, "Speaking of which, I should probably put my shorts back on."

I began putting my shorts on, and Ethan began to walk away, "I still need to pee, so I'm gonna go before I leak more." He waved as he walked away.

I got my shorts on, and returned home, full of adrenaline from watching Ethan's desperation

-----

"Yellow Bus, Yellow Puddle"

It was the last day of school, and me and Ethan were sat next to each other on the bus, headed home. Half way there, I felt my bladder began to tense up. I shifted a bit in my seat. Ethan looked over at me.

"Uh oh, someone looks a little desperate." He chuckled.

"Yeah, but I don't think I wanna do this on the bus."

"Why not? Right now there's only..." Ethan paused to count, "..seven kids on the bus, other than us. That's the same amount as the bathroom on a busier day."

"Yeah, but that's all dudes. There's some girls here."

"Since when did you care about that? You're gay." He muttered.

"Yeah, but like... boys are gross and don't really care. Girls aren't like that, and also gossip more."

Ethan sighed lightly, "You're in the back corner of the bus, with only me near you. Nobody'll notice."

"Yeah, but what about when we get to our stop?"

"By then there'll be three people on the bus, two boys and a girl."

"I'm gonna choose to ignore the fact that you just know that off the top of you head." I paused, "But I didn't know any better, I'd say you'd want me to do this."

"I mean..." He blushed a bit, "I kinda do. It's entertaining as heck."

"...fine." I say, and began to shuffle out of my pants.

"Yay!" Ethan said with quiet excitement as I revealed my underwear, which was still quite soaked. I put my pants over the back of the seat in front of us.

"I'd move over a little if I were you," I say as I began peeing, a puddle beginning to form around me, "You might get wet."

"Nah its whatever." Ethan shrugged, "My parents texted me earlier saying they would be working late today. As long as I avoid my older brothers, I should be fine with wet pants."

"If you say so." 

I began to dig in my bag for the other pair of pants. It's kinda dry, but still very visibly wet. I decide to use it as a towel of sorts to not leave too much pee on the bus, and place it at my feet to help keep most of the pee off the floor.

"It's quite warm." Ethan chuckled as it began to get on him a bit.

"Yeah, that's one of the best parts." I chuckle too.

We continue to watch as the back Ethan's pants get covered, a puddle forms across the seat, and drips onto the pants at our feet. As I finish, I notice the next stop is me and Ethan's stop.

"How do I put these on without getting them wet?" I look at the dry pants, and realize I may have made I mistake.

"I don't think that'll happen." Ethan says. "Just put on the wet ones. You can change when we get off the bus."

"...O-okay." I say nervously as I slide on the soaked pants.

"Don't worry, we're both walking out with wet pants, and its the last day of school. If any of them manage to remember until next summer, you won't be dealing with the shame alone." Ethan says as he stands, the bus having stopped.

I stand with him, with one last glance at the soaked seat before we walk out. I don't notice any weird looks from the few other kids on the bus, but do see the bus driver do a double take at us.

We step off, the bus pulls away, and I begin removing the soaked pants. I change into the dry one before we begin walking home.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Ethan says.

"I guess not." I smile a bit.

"Did you see the bus driver's face though? He looked like he saw a car crash." Ethan bursts into laughter as we head home.

Fun Bonus Detail! Ethan texted me later about how one of his older brothers (Derek, we'll cal him) saw his wet pants, laughed at it, and told Ethan about how he had a super long bus drive before that he couldn't hold the whole way through, and thought Ethan had the same thing happen.

-----

"Added Chemical"

The neighborhood me and Ethan lived in had a local pool, and due to the antisocial nature of the neighborhood, it was often empty.

One day, Ethan and I had planned to go to the pool together, and I could pee during it. I had never peed in the pool before, but as far as I knew, it wouldn't be too visible. 

However, there was a single caveat: Ethan's older brother, Derek, wanted to come. This made me a little worried, but I decided there was no way he would know as long as I didn't pee while near him. Plus, even if he did notice, he would likely be chill about it, just as he was with Ethan in the prior story.

So, we met at the pool gate.

"So you're the Robin that Ethan has been telling me about." Derek chuckled, "Nice to meet you, bro."

We walked into the pool. Immediately, we saw there was a new sign near the pool. 

'Don't pee in the pool.' Was on it in big red letters, and smaller black print under it read: 'Dyes have been added to pool that will turn pee blue'

"Pffft. Those dyes don't work. There was an identical sign at a different pool I went too, and the dye didn't do anything." Derek chuckles.

"Okay," Ethan nods, "Wait- How do you know?"

Derek jumped into the pool before he could answer. Ethan and I looked at each other, before following behind him. We began to swim around, splashing each other and such, and before long I needed to pee.

I looked to Ethan, and when he looked back I winked, and began to pee. I casually looked down, worried about the possibility of the dyes, yet no blue color emerged. However, as I began to pee harder, I noticed a super faint yellow cloud around my crotch, but I felt like it was too faint for anyone to notice. I stopped looking to avoid bringing attention to it.

Derek began moving toward me a bit. I started moving away, but by the time Derek was where I was he clearly noticed the warmth or something, based on his slight change in expression. He looked down, then his eyes moved to me.

"I told you the dyes didn't work, man! The only added chemical is urine!" Derek laughs, and I blush.

"Yep... I guess you were right..." I smile a bit, but I'm very clearly nervous.

"Why so timid?" He grins, "Pretty much everyone pees in the pool. I've only known one person who bothered to get out of the pool to pee, and he still just wet his swim-shorts because the bathrooms were to far to care."

"If you say so?" I'm still kinda shaken.

"Look, dude." Ethan climbs out, "If you're not lighten up, I'll prove it to you."

He stands at the side of the pool, and after his shorts drip for a bit, yellow liquid starts falling out of them.

"See? I'm peeing." He says as he jumps into the pool next to me, "And now I'm peeing in the pool with you, man. And I'd be willing to bet Ethan has already peed. I swear he always pees the moment he gets into the pool."

"...mayyybe." Ethan blushes a bit.

"So you good now, dude?" Derek asks me.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I shrug.

"Right." Derek nods before we go back to business as normal.

-----

And that's that! The next story is deserving of its own post, as it's hella more significant. Hopefully my life stays calmed down as it has, so I can keep doing these stories as normal.

On 8/27/2020 at 11:07 AM, TheGiantDiaper said:

My bladder used to be decent up until middle school, where it slowly just became worse and worse at giving me warnings. By the time High School began, my bladder would often not give me any sort of warning until it suddenly was super tense. This usually meant I had a few minutes to reach the bathroom, or pay the consequences. So yeah, my bladder was large and takes a long time to fill if I'm drinking my normal amount, so the urges were strong, but few.

My bladder, again, is large. And I tended to stay up quite late, to the point where if I used the bathroom right before falling asleep, it would likely be that I wouldn't need to pee for most of the night (unless I went to sleep before midnight, and would wet myself due to the incontinence I developed.). So I wasn't really holding over night, because my bladder wasn't having tension at night most times.

so bladder would tense up suddenly and hard and you had to go right away when you did not even have feeling of fullness before. must be some kind of damage to it making it twitchy before it gets to where you start getting a relaxed full feeling. wow you would wet in your sleep?    did you hold it a lot in middle school?  I wonder if something happened in middle school like you got in a fight with it full or got a  hard hit to it when it was really full in some other way. 

1 hour ago, miamiclubkid said:

wow you would wet in your sleep? 

Very often once I started caring less about it

did you hold it a lot in middle school?

Yeah, but it was kinda manageable to deal with

I wonder if something happened in middle school like you got in a fight with it full or got a  hard hit to it when it was really full in some other way. 

I don't recall anything like that happening, but maybe

"Showing Off (Part 1)"

After I continued wetting around Ethan for a few weeks, I decided I wanted to take it a step further. If I was gonna be wetting a bunch in school, I needed to get Charlie and Adam at least a bit used to the idea. So, I decided I should try and meet up with them soon. The idea had kinda been going on in a group chat between us, but it wasn’t going anywhere fast. I wanted to speed up the process of meeting up.

First, however, I decided to get Ethan on the same page. He had mentioned before that he thought it would be funny to see the other’s reactions. So I messaged him:

“Hey, so, I kinda wanna wet in front of Charlie and Adam to see what they think.”

A few minutes later he responded:

“Finally! I was starting to think I'd be the only one who'd know. It’s one hell of secret to know your friend refuses to pee in toilets.” 

"Well, you won't have to much longer. Just help me come up with a way to meet up where we could meet."

We texted back in forth for a while, before deciding on a park that was about in the middle of all four of us. I wanted to go during the week, as less people were present. Ethan I decided to try for the coming Wednesday or Thursday, before bringing it up in the main chat:

Me: "Hey, you guys wanna meet up sometime soon? We could go to the park."

Ethan: "Yeah, sounds fun. It's usually not that busy during the week."

After a little while Adam replies

Adam: "I'd be willing to go sometime in the next few days."

Ethan: "Nice. How about Thursday?"

Adam: "Sure."

Me: "Works for me."

Charlie then enters the chat.

Charlie: "I'm not available until the weekend."

Me: "Oh."

Charlie: "Does Saturday or Sunday from 3 to 7 or 8 work for you guys?"

Adam: "I can do Saturday."

Me: "I guess that works."

Ethan: "Yeah. That's fine."

Adam: "Okay. See you guys there!"

That wasn't completely ideal for me. I wanted to do it during the week because it wasn't as busy, but I also didn't want to go without Charlie, because then Adam would probably end up telling Charlie himself, and I wanted him to get the information directly from me. So I guess I'm doing it at the park when it's busy.

-----

That Saturday;

My mom dropped me off at the park, and I was sitting on a bench waiting for the others. I arrived a little early with my gym bag. Along with the stuff my mom made me pack, I had packed two extra pairs of pants and a towel this time, because if we stayed as long as Charlie suggested, I'd probably be peeing a lot. I made sure to actually pack matching pants this time, that being all jeans.

Ethan arrived next, and met me at the bench. He sat next to me and spoke:

"You ready for this?" He asked.

"I guess so." I shrugged, "The sooner they find out the better. Gives me more time to get them fully used to the idea before school starts." I pause, "Though I'm worried about how many other people are here."

"The other people don't matter. They don't know you, they'll just assume it's an accident, and move on. It happens to everyone." He shrugs.

"I guess you're right..."

“Plus if Charlie or Adam starts judging you, I’m here for you.”

“Thanks, man.”

"Anyway... what are you planning on doing when school starts? Never step into the school bathroom again?"

"Uhhh... I guess kinda? I dunno. I just think its entertaining, and if we get boring teachers again I'm definitely gonna wanna keep myself entertained." 

"Fair enough. It is super entertaining to see someone my age just... pee themselves. It's so weird that it's hilarious."

"Yeah. It's sup-"

"Look out, here's Charlie and Adam." He cuts me off.

"There you guys are!" Adam smiles, "I found Charlie sitting at a different bench, and we were trying to work out if we were at the usual bench or not."

"Yeah. Adam realized we didn't usually meet near the fountain." Charlie admitted.

"Well, at least you found us!" Ethan says, standing.

"Yeah, it would have been bad if we all were just waiting the whole time." I say as I stand, "I didn't know there was a fountain here, though."

"It's new. They were setting it up last time me and Adam were here." Charlie explains, "We'll show you."

Charlie leads the way with Adam as me and Ethan follow. I'm already squirming as we walk

"This fountain could be your excuse, maybe?" Ethan whispers.

"Yeah, maybe I can say it made me need to pee super badly." I wink.

We arrive at the fountain. "Here we are!" Charlie announces.

We all look at the large fountain in front of us, and I glance around nervously at a couple other groups of people who are walking around the park, or sitting at tables, as this seems to now be the main square of the park.

"They installed this pretty quickly." Adam says, "It only took them, like, a few days as far as I could tell."

"Man, it's huge. Listen to that all that splashing." Ethan says, and playfully nudges me with a grin, "So much rushing water."

"What, are you some kind of fountain enthusiast now, Ethan?" Adam asks.

"I don't have to be an enthusiast appreciate so much flowing liquid." Ethan's clearly just messing with me. 

"Right..." Adam raises an eyebrow, 

Charlie then pipes up, "You okay, Ethan?" He says, having noticed me squirming.

"I'm okay." I lie. I'm about to burst.

"Are you sure?"

I pause for a second before I feel myself unwillingly begin to release my bladder.

"No..." I mutter.

All three of them go silent as I quickly begin to flood my pants. I feel the warmth quickly go down my legs, and into my shoes as my crotch darkens.

"...oh." Adam says quietly, "That's... unexpected." I look at his face, and it's pretty neutral. Not anything like excitement, but also not grossed out.

Charlie, though his expression was similar, it was slightly more disgusted, "Did you not use the bathroom before you left?" He asks.

"I forgot..." I lie, "Sorry."

"It's okay." Adam says, smiling a bit, "Happens to the best of us."

"Yeah, ain't nothing wrong with a little pee." Ethan agrees.

I look at Charlie, who looks back at me with a raised eyebrow, and glances to the side. Charlie looks back at me as I blush a bit, his stare making me nervous.

"Anyway... this fountain does make me need to pee a bit." Ethan says, "Where are the bathrooms?

"Right there." Charlie points. We look to the side and see there's a small building with a bathroom sign on it. I realize that's what Charlie glanced at.

"Okay. Ethan, wanna come with me? Maybe you could use some towels to dry your... accident." He fakes a slight disturbed-ness.

"Yeah..." I mutter and follow him. I glance over my shoulder and see Charlie whisper to Adam.

Ethan and I enter the building, and head for the men's room. We both walk in before realizing there's only one toilet in it.

"Do you actually need to pee?" I ask Ethan.

"Yeah, I do. I actually forgot to use the bathroom, unlike you." He teases with a grin.

"Okay, should I step out for a second?"

"Nah, just... look away while you change, I guess?"

"Okay." I turn around and begin digging through my bag as I hear Ethan unzip, followed by the sound of liquid hitting the floor.

"Uhhh.. you okay?" I ask after I hear the sound go on for a little bit.

"Sorry... I just missed the toilet." He says, before a few seconds later the sound changes to the of the pee hitting water, confirming he is now actually making into the toilet.

"Okay. I was starting to think I was having influence on you." I tease.

He laughs, "I dunno, maybe you are." He jokes, "But besides that, how do you think that wetting went?"

"It didn't go amazing, but it could have been worse. Adam seemed pretty chill but Charlie seemed suspicious of me." 

"Yeah. I think that's because we've been in this bathroom before." He says, and my eyes widen.

"We have? I didn't realize there was a bathroom here."

"I think that's because the only bathroom you cared about was your pants." He jokes, "But I tried to cover for you by acting like I didn't know either."

"I see. Thanks I guess." I say as I pull clean jeans on, and notice some wetness soak through from my still-soaked boxers. I sigh and hear Ethan zip up. I turn around as he does, and notice a large puddle of pee on the floor in the corner by the toilet, and I'm certain it wasn't there before.

"Jeez, you did quite some damage to the floor."

"Yeah, I missed pretty bad." He blushes a bit and washes his hands, "Good thing you don't care." He smirks.

"You know it!" I grin as we walk out of the bathroom, and find Adam waiting outside the door. His eyes widen.

"What were you both doing in there?" He asks.

"Uhh, we walked in without realizing it was meant to be one-at-a-time." Ethan says.

"Then why didn't one of you walk back out?" Adam keeps pressing.

"Because we didn't mind." I shrug.

"...right. Now excuse me, I need to pee too." He says as he sneaks by us and goes in, closing the door. Ethan and I walk away, and back out of the building to Charlie.

"That was fast. I would think it would be harder to clean jeans than less than a couple minutes." Charlie says, clearly still very suspicious.

I shrug, too nervous to say anything.

"Though it looks like you didn't completely succeed." He says, "You missed a couple spots."

"Lay off him, will you?" Ethan defends me, "He's clearly super nervous, and you're not helping."

Charlie is silent for a bit, "...Okay. Sorry, Robin." He says curtly, "Oh look, there's Adam."

"Did you guys see that big puddle on the floor in there?! They usually keep the bathrooms spotless here!" Adam says, being the word of wisdom as he didn't live to far from the park, and came often.

"Yeah, we just made sure to not step in it." Ethan says, "Someone clearly had some bad aim."

"Clearly. It's like someone emptied half their bladder straight onto the floor!" Adam exclaims

"Yeah, that's kinda how the bathroom floor at school usually looks, though it's often a bit more soaked." I say.

"That's crazy." Adam replies

The conversation pauses for a minute, before the silence is interrupted after my stomach growls loudly.

"I'm hungry," I say.

"You always are.” Ethan says, clearly eager to change to conversation topic, “Are there any good places to eat around here, Adam?”

“Yeah, there’s a McDonald’s near here.” Adam says with a smile, seemingly having gathered zero awkwardness from the silence, “This way.”

As we begin to follow Adam, Charlie is walking side-by-side with Adam, and I’m behind them with Ethan. Ethan and I clearly too nervous to talk while in ear shot of the others, because Charlie would look at us over his shoulder every once in a while with the same suspicious glare. Through the awkward silence Adam speaks, seemingly oblivious to any tension right now.

“So, other than what it did to Robin, what did you guys think of the fountain? It’s pretty nice right?” He asks.

Nobody speaks for a few seconds.

“Yeah... it was... cool?” Ethan says nervously.

“It was very pretty.” Charlie says with a lot more confidence, and looks at me again “Though, for Robin’s sake, let’s not go near it again, maybe.”

I give a very weak chuckle as we arrive at the McDonald’s. We walk inside, and place our orders. Charlie and Ethan order, then its my turn.

“I’ll have... two Big Macs, a large fry...” I give a quick glance at the others behind me, “A large sprite, and an Oreo McFlurry. “I step out of the way to let Adam order, and Charlie speaks.

“A large drink, huh?“ He says, “Are you sure that’s a good idea?”

“Uhhh...” I say.

“He always orders a lot, Charlie.” Ethan comes to my defense again, “I’ve been to many restaurants with him and I swear he eats more and more every time. You did hear his order, right? Huge.” 

“Yeah, I mean, you see me, right?” I give a shake of my belly, trying to keep the topic on food instead of my peeing, “I’m clearly not eating lightly.”

Charlie chuckles a bit, “I guess that’s fair.”

Adam walks away from the counter, “Lets go find a seat.” 

We walk to a booth table, and sit down. I sit down first, putting myself against the wall with Ethan next to me, then Charlie across from me and Adam next to him.

We chat for a bit as we wait for food, before Adam gets up for food. Charlie looks at me, and speaks,

“I’m sorry I’ve been being so suspicious of you.” He sighs, “I don’t know why, but my brain immediately decided that there was something weird going on, but clearly you just had an accident.”

In the corner of my eye, I see Ethan begin to open his mouth to defend me again, but I kick his ankle to stop him.

“...well, about that...” I say as Adam returns with food. 

He sits down, and then looks up at us, and clearly sees something about our expressions, “Am I interrupting something?”

“No, Adam, you’re fine. It’s just...” I give a sharp sigh, “...that ‘accident’ I had earlier... wasn’t an accident.”

“Excuse me?” Charlies eyes immediately go wide, “That was on purpose??” he asks.

Adam clearly doesn’t understand based on his expression, “What? What was on purpose?”

“When I peed earlier.” I admit.

“Oh.” He says, “Wait— What?!” 

“Yeah...” I feel myself blushing hard.

“But why??” Charlie asks.

As we begin to eat, I explain the gist of it to Adam and Charlie. I explain how I began to pee in my room. I explain how I would lose control of my bladder at night. I skipped out on how I started purposely peeing on everything (a detail that Ethan did know). I made up a new story of how I came to the decision to use it to entertain myself during class, re-using the ‘They can’t confiscate my bladder’ reasoning. I leave out anything that would tie Ethan into it.

After I finish explaining, everyone is silent for a minute, until Adam randomly just snorts in laughter.

“So... you’re just like, a teenage baby now?” He chuckles, and Ethan starts giggling too.

“I mean, I guess so?” I smile a bit, surprised I managed to get another positive reaction.

Then I look at Charlie, and its obvious I won’t be getting a third one. He looks a little grossed out, a little shocked.

“Charlie...?” Ethan asks.

“Uhhh... hmmm... How do I put this?” Charlie tries to put his words together.

“Something tells me you ain’t happy about this.” I say.

“Well, it’s not that I hate it or anything. It’s just that... I mean, you... you aren’t really hurting anyone, so I’m fine with it... It’s just...  it’s hella weird.” Charlie says, “Like, I won’t stop you though. You do you. But also, uhhh... I don’t know, man. This is such... an unexpected thing from you of all people.”

“...Right. I think I get it. It’s weird but you’ll be chill about it, as you always are?” I ask, trying to clarify the jumble of words he just sputtered out.

“Yeah, I guess.” Charlie nods.

“Well, I personally think that’s hilarious. My friend’s a 2 year old in a 14 year old’s body.” Adam laughs again.

“That... overall, went better than I expected.” Ethan says.

“...oh, did you already know or something?” Adam asks.

“Yeah, I’ve known for... a month or so?” Ethan chuckles, “I went to the bathroom with him once and it all got crazier from there.”

“I can imagine.” Adam laughs.

From there the conversation kinda drifts off from peeing. However, it makes its way back to peeing as I begin to squirm, having chugged the large sprite already.

"I think I see where this is going..." Adam smiles a bit, "Maybe we should get out of here before you flood the seat."

"Charlie isn't done eating yet, though." I point out, "Besides, I packed a towel in case something like this happens."

Charlie shrugs, “I could eat and walk if need be.”

“It’s fine, don’t worry.” I insist, and pull a corner of the towel from my bag to show I have one “See?”

Charlie sighs, “This is so weird.” He mutters. 

Adam chuckles in response, “Yeah its weird, but it’s hilarious.” Adam says, and Ethan nods.

I feel myself begin leak a bit, “Here goes!” I grin.

Ethan excitedly turns to look, his smile wide, and Adam watches with a much calmer face. I notice Charlie seems to be trying not to look, but glances up every couple seconds.

A wet spot begins to appear

on my crotch, and it begins to grow. As it accelerates, I sigh from the warmth of the pee, and lay back as I fully let go. The wet spot suddenly rapidly grows, and a puddle spreads on the booth. The pee cascades down my legs, into my shoes.

“Oh wow, it’s warm.” Ethan says. I look over and notice the puddle is beginning to soak into his pants. Adam bursts into laughter as the puddle surrounds Ethan as well. Charlie is now fully watching, his face is partially in discuss, but for the most part is a neutral as it usually is.

We all watch as my jeans are fully darkened now, as well as most of Ethan’s khakis. I finish quicker this time, as it was just a single large sprite, but it was still super enjoyable.

“Wow.” Adam says between giggles, “That was... something!”

Ethan grins, “Well, Robin, you should go change. Give me the towel though, so I can clean up your mess.”

“Oh, thanks.” I say as Ethan stands to let me out. I get the towel from my bag, and leave it in my seat as I get up and head for the bathroom.

“I need to pee.” Adam stands up with me, “I’ll go with you.”

Adam follows behind me as we go to the bathroom. 

“You’re dripping a bit.” He mutters, and I look down. I see a yellow drop fall from my crotch every couple seconds.

“I don’t think its enough for anyone to notice.” I mutter back with a shrug as we arrive at the bathroom. This time there are multiple stalls. I loom around, seeing nobody is here as I enter one and hear Adam enter the one next to me.

“So... wetting yourself, huh?” Adam says.

“Yup.” I say back as I unzip.

“And you did that for weeks in the school bathroom?”

“Yup.” I repeat.

“And now your gonna... do it in class?”

“Yup.” I say as I look at my completely destroyed boxers. I poke them a bit and a bunch of pee leaks onto the jeans around my legs, as if it was a sponge full of water.

“That’s... pretty wild. What if you get in trouble?”

“I’d say it was an accident. I doubt they’d accuse that of being a lie.”

“True, but like, what if you get caught in the middle of changing? Like, pants completely off with your soaked underwear on full display.”

“Uhhh... I dunno. I would just hope I don’t get caught in that situation. That would be bad.” I say as I pull on my final pair of jeans. “But I don’t think there’s any school rules made directly about pee.”

“That’s a fair point. I guess you could argue that if needed.” He says as I hear him finish peeing and exit the stall. I exit at the same time.

“Yeah. You’d help me on hiding it right?” 

“Of course.” Adam says, and glances down, “Those pants still seem pretty wet.”

I look down and realize my boxers must have re-soaked the jeans. “I don’t have spare boxers with me so they just keep re-soaking my jeans.”

“I see. Well, lets not keep Ethan and Charlie waiting.” Adam says and leads me out of the bathroom.

———

Hey, so, this story is getting kinda long and I decided I should just post this half now, and do the other half later before I burn myself out from writing to much at once. There’s still a lot left that happens during this park visit, though, so be ready!