Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Tales of a High School Wetter

Hello, welcome to my thread. I’m going to be using this to post various stories I have from High School. This first post is just gonna be an explanation of what kind of teen I was omo-wise in High School, and also brief descriptions on a few recurring people in these stories.

(Side Note: Anything that I put in bold in this post is stuff I will post on here, they’re really just there for me to remember what I’ve promised)

First off, here’s what I was like in High School based on Omorashi terms:

By the time High School began, I had been participating in omo for about six months. I hadn’t entirely realized that this was a fetish I had, I had my other reasons to be doing what I did

I did eventually warm up to the idea of it, and did omo in school a bit before the end of Grade 9, though it was nothing extreme.

Over the following summer, I began wetting while around a chosen few of my closet friends, Adam, Charlie, and Ethan, who I’ll describe a bit below (I’m not using their real names for their privacy.)

Starting in Grade 10, I got more wild with it, knowing my friends would cover for me, and continued it till High School ended. I’m not gonna go into detail for the sake of not spoiling any of the stories too much.

Here’s a description of Adam, Charlie, and Ethan, who are all going to be in a lot of the stories.

Ethan was by far the most okay with my habits. Looking back, he was probably even into it as well. He loved watching it every time.

Adam was still fully okay with it, albeit not as much as Ethan. He still found it funny and would often make jokes about it.

Charlie was on the fence about it for some time, he said he “wasn’t gonna stop me” because it wasn’t effecting him but that it was “hella weird” either way. But, he eventually came around to it.

So yeah, that’s about all you need to know. I’m gonna try and go in chronological order for a while to at least get all the more “major” stories out of the way, but then I will probably just jump around in time after that.

Edited by TheGiantDiaper (see edit history)
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Origin Story” This first story is one I’ve mentioned many times before (I will admit that I copy+paste’d it from a section of a prior time I posted it). Technically, it isn’t during High School,

"Here goes nothing." - This story is the first time I wet in a public area I've decided, O̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶e̶d̶o̶m̶-- I mean...out of the kindness in my heart, that I would post again today. Th

"Caught Wet-Panted" - I think this title speaks for itself lmao By the time of this story, I had been wetting openly in the bathroom for about a week and a half. Things were routine in the mornin

Wow, this is very interesting. I’m excited to hear all your stories! This sounds very unique and exciting! 

Very interesting that despite your large bladder, you basically became incontinent. I’m curious as to what that feeling was like, of doing your work or whatever you did at midnight and suddenly realizing you were peeing all over your floor or bed. 

40 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

I’m curious as to what that feeling was like, of doing your work or whatever you did at midnight and suddenly realizing you were peeing all over your floor or bed. 

It is definitely an interesting feeling. One minute I'm just casually working, when suddenly I just hear the sound of pee hitting the carpet/bed/whatever without me even realizing it had started.

Edit Note: I forgot to mention, I still have this "midnight incontience" to this very day!

"Mini Milestones" - This next story is really a collection of a few smaller bits of time as I started getting into omo.

By now, 9th Grade had just begun, and I had fully accepted that I was definitely into this, and by now I was peeing in my bedroom whenever I needed too, not just when I was doing homework at midnight and became incontient. I wanted to try and participate in omo outside my bedroom, inside school. I was curious what my friends would think, and also liked the riskiness and naughtiness of doing it where I would be seen. However, it was hard to get myself confident enough to do it, so I started trying to find ways to engage myself in peeing to try and ready myself for it. I started getting a little wild, as shown in these three fun moments I had.

First Milestone:

It was any other day. School had been going for a month now, and peeing in my bedroom as I normally did was not getting me ready to try and do it at school. I needed to try and do some things I hadn't done before. I started thinking, and came up with an idea. I laid down on the floor of my bedroom, which was completely soaked mind you. I laid in the pee for a little, waiting for my bladder to be full. After a little waiting, I needed to go, and aimed my dick upwards, to the ceiling, and peed. The stream started small, just going up a bit and landing on my crotch, but quickly grew.

It started splashing all over me, getting every inch of me wet as the stream got strength. It eventually was hitting the ceiling, and splashing off of it, getting all over the room. I watched with excitement as I got soaked, along with everything around me. I could tell this was making me more excited than what I had been doing, and decided I needed to think of more wild things to do to get ready to try and pee at school.

Second Milestone:

A couple months into Grade 9, we were approaching Christmas break, and I was trying to work out how to execute my next idea: Peeing out the bedroom window. This was the first time pee from my omorashi would leave the walls of my room, though it wouldn't get far, and I knew I had to be careful. I didn't want my parents to see a golden stream flying out from my bedroom. However, I realized one night I could do it while it was dark out with less risk. However, there were still often people who took walks at night, so it wasn't free.

So one night, I opened my window, and pulled out the filter in the window, and stood with my dick pointing out the window. Now all that was left was to wait for my midnight incontience. It came a little late that night, about ten minutes after midnight, and I watched as my pee shot out the window. I watched as it disappeared from view into the night. This gave me a boner, which was rare for me, as an asexual. This was truly exciting. The risk of it being seen was way more fun than in my room alone. I knew I needed to pee outside my room more often for sure.

Third Milestone: 

Now it was Spring Break. I had been doing the peeing on myself and the peeing out the window for a long time, and was ready for more. On this particular day, my parents had left the house, leaving me and my older brother, which we will call George, alone in the house. I was carrying a load of laundry downstairs. As I was doing so, I noticed my bladder was quite full, and an idea came to my head: Pee in the laundry basket. I decided to risk it, knowing George was wandering the house and could possibly catch me made it exhilarating.

I walked into the laundry room, closed the door, and locked it. Once it was locked, I dropped my pants, and began to pee on the pile of clothes. I watched as it soaked into them, and started making sure to pee on as much of it as possible. I knew that even a full bladder would obviously not soak a whole basket of laundry, but ai might as well try. This went on for a bit before I heard footsteps. George had just come down the stairs. I started trying to finish up, forcing out the pee as hard As I could.

I eventually finished, excited out of my mind, and quickly dumped the pee-covered laundry in the washing machine, pulled up my pants, and walked out the door. George was standing nearby, and looked at me with a raised eyebrow

"What were you doing in there?" He asked.

"...putting dirty laundry in the washer." I answered.

He stared at me for a minute, it was clear he had heard some part of what I just did, "...Right. Okay." He walked away. In my head, I knew I loved being nearly caught, and was so ready to be more forward with it

And that's all for now! My next story will be my first in-school omo. Can't wait to share!

29 minutes ago, WetConverse said:

Sounds interesting. Your room must have smelled pretty strong/bed.

The smell was hella strong, you got that right. But honestly, I love the smell. Its just so nice to me for whatever reason. I did, despite this, buy a lot of air fresheners and stuff with my spare allowance, knowing that not everyone else in the house would appreciate the smell.

34 minutes ago, WetConverse said:

Ther is no way your parents didn't notice it ^^

Honestly, looking back, they probably knew something was up. It went on for so long it was super unlikely they didn't. At the time, my brain had decided that Bath&Body Works products covered the smell, but I probably just got used to the smell. My parents were very "Don't ask, don't know." Unless they directly saw what was going on, they didn't ask.

"Here goes nothing." - This story is the first time I wet in a public area

I've decided, O̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶e̶d̶o̶m̶-- I mean...out of the kindness in my heart, that I would post again today. This story takes place nearing the end of Grade 9:

I had finally decided I was gonna do it. I was gonna wet myself at school. However, I wasn't gonna go big quite yet, for various reasons. 1) I wanted to at least have my friends vaguely used to the idea of me wetting, so they wouldn't make a big deal of me peeing. 2) I wanted to at least get used to peeing at school to some amount, and work my way up to it.

So I decided I'd start with just wetting in one of the bathroom stalls. I'd excuse myself to go to the bathroom, hide in a stall, wet myself, and then switch into a pair of spare pants that I packed, and hope nobody notices that I randomly switched pants. The floor of boys' bathroom always had pee all over anyways, so it's not like I'd be making any difference.

So, with a plan in mind, I woke up the next day (Having wet the bed the prior night, might I add), I did my morning pee, which was just me peeing on the floor, and then got ready. I put on a pair of maroon sweatpants and an oversized, black shirt, and packed dark purple sweatpants, and some Bath&Body Fragrance Mist just in case. I had decided that these sweats were the two most similar pairs of pants in my wardrobe, so they had the least chance of being noticed to be different. I finished getting ready, and went to school.

I went about my day normally, the plan in the back of my mind the whole time. Charlie, one of the friends mentioned above, even noticed I was in a super good mood, and wanted to know why, to which I answered with "I don't know." I decided I'd do it during 3rd period, after lunch, so I could fill up on liquids to guarantee I'd need to pee when the time arrived. 

Then the moment arrived. It was the middle of 3rd period, and my bladder was ready to empty. When nobody was looking, I hid the second pair of sweatpants in my shirt, and asked to go to the bathroom. Nobody noticed that I had anything in my shirt as I left the classroom, and made it down the hall safely. There were a couple other boys in the bathroom, but one of the stalls was still unoccupied. It was all going to plan. I entered the stall, and prepared myself.

I stood in the back corner of the stall, and started to release. I was immediately filled with relief from my full bladder getting to empty, and the excitement of what I was doing. I watched as my sweatpants darkened, and streaks began to run down my legs. Every once in a while, I'd reach in and move my dick around to soak more of the pants. I wanted to get as much out of this as I could.

That's when I realized I hadn't completely thought things through. The pee was almost to the bottom of the pants, and I realized my shoes were gonna get wet. I didn't have another pair of those to switch into. I began to try and take of my shoes, but it was too late. My bladder couldn't be stopped, and there was pee filling up my shoes. I didn't know what to do, and had no choice but to just let it happen. I wasn't gonna take off my shoes in the bathroom stall, someone would see my bare feet from under the stall doors. 

I watched as my shoes filled, and pee started pouring out of them, and onto the floor. This, as I mentioned before, wasn't any kind of big deal, as there were puddles all over the floor as it was, though I could clearly see the puddle I made was expanding, and merging with the other puddles on the floor. It had covered the whole floor in the stall in no time, and was still going. I got a bit nervous that the other kids in the bathroom would notice.

But my bladder had to run out eventually. It stopped, my pants soaked, my shoes filled, and my puddle large, though based on that fact that nobody had said anything about it, it blended right in with the normal boys' bathroom. I removed my pants and inspected the damage. They were decimated. My boxers were soaked so much, they were almost a solid color again, just darker. I shook out my shoes of the pee in them, and carefully slid on the other sweatpants. No noticeable wetness, and luckily my shoes were darkly colored for the sake of it not being to noticeable they were soaked unless someone was actively trying to spot wetness.

But, I wasn't home free yet. I still had to somehow get the soaked sweatpants back into class, and into my bookbag, without anyone seeing. I hadn't thought about this ahead of time. I had no clue what to do. I assessed my options, and decided I just had to try and sneak it back under my shirt, and hope my shirt didn't get too wet. I folded the soaked sweatpants, stuck them under my shirt, stopped to appreciate the warmth of the pee on my belly, and then walked out of the stall. I washed my hands as quickly as could, and rushed to the classroom door. I casually walked in, and sat at my desk, not making eye contact with anyone.

As I sat, I saw Adam wrinkle his nose before speaking, "Jeez dude, what happened in that bathroom? You smell like piss."

"I think I probably just carried the smell back from the bathroom." I said as I slowly slid the sweatpants into my bag, which was under my desk, "There's so much pee on the floor in there today, its like someone just peed on the floor in there."

"Really, its that much?" Ethan asks, "That's bad, even for that bathroom."

I shrug, and causally spray the Fragrance Mist I packed earlier into my shirt and onto my shoes to cover the smell, and put it away. 

About 10 minutes later, Ethan asks to go to the bathroom, and comes back a few minutes later comes back.

"Robin wasn't kidding, there is a whole lot of pee on the floor in there today." He says as he sits back down.

"Honestly, I'm not even surprised." Charlie says, "I feel like its been getting worse and worse throughout the year. Boys are gross." We all laugh a bit at that. At that point I knew I had gotten away with it, nobody was any the wiser. Now it was just a case of slowly beginning to wet in front of other people.

Wow, so well written! That’s such a fun story time read. I bet you felt crazy daring and nervous when one of your friends asked why you smelled like pee. I once had a girl ask why it smelled weird while I was sat next to her in wet pants in 10th grade, but she thought it was some sort of gross perfume, so I just went along with it. But I don’t think my heart had ever beat that fast. I felt like I had met myself down that day, but also felt crazy excited! 

1 minute ago, BENAir01 said:

Wow, so well written! That’s such a fun story time read. I bet you felt crazy daring and nervous when one of your friends asked why you smelled like pee. I once had a girl ask why it smelled weird while I was sat next to her in wet pants in 10th grade, but she thought it was some sort of gross perfume, so I just went along with it. But I don’t think my heart had ever beat that fast. I felt like I had met myself down that day, but also felt crazy excited! 

For sure. I was worried I was gonna be found out when I wasn't ready. It was terrifying. But I can't imagine having wet pants while being asked while I smell bad.

Also thanks for the compliment on the writing. I write a lot of omo fiction and roleplay, and that ability definitely bleeds over into my ability to tell nonfiction stories

1 hour ago, Can'tFoolOwls said:

So did you change your boxers too or did you keep the wet ones on? If so didn't they make your clean sweat pants wet?

I didn't change my boxers. They did often get the inside of the pants wet, but never showed through to the outside in any major way. There were a couple times where there would be little dots of pee on the outside, but never enough to incriminate me for shenanigans.

"Moving forward" - My first witnessed wetting

So, after wetting myself in the bathroom stall almost every day for a few weeks, I decided it was time to take another step towards just blatantly wetting whenever I felt like it. There were only a couple weeks left in the year, so the work was winding down, and I had nothing else to do at this point.

So, having decided today was the day to do it, I went through the normal routine. Packed an extra pair of pants (at this point I didn’t bother matching them, nobody was paying attention anyways) and the Fragrance Mist. I l packed these small gym bag, because I learned from prior times that nobody questions you if you take that with you to the bathroom, but will question taking a bookbag to the bathroom, which made the job easier when it came time to put the soaked pants away.

I went about my day as usual, excited for third period so I could wet. I went over my plan in my head during lunch:

Now, in any high school bathroom, there are always kids just chilling in there who don’t need the bathroom, but are just hiding from class instead. I had decided to work off of that. I would just chill against the wall, acting as if I was just there to hide from class, but then would start to wet myself and just see how it goes. As Charlie said before, “boys are gross,” and probably wouldn’t even care, not even if I dropped my pants and peed on the wall or something.

Third period began, and I waited a little before grabbing the gym bag and heading to the bathroom, with permission from my teacher. I walked down the hall, my bladder ready to go, and entered the bathroom.

There were five or six kids in there when I arrived. Half of them, as expected, weren’t even there to use the bathroom, and were just talking instead. I leaned against the wall opposite the door (the bathroom was long, though kinda narrow, so this was the furthest place from the door).

I waited for a couple minutes, before I released. I went for a couple seconds before one of the boys in the bathroom saw, and immediately pointed out to the boy he was talking too, acting as though I couldn’t hear them.

“Yo, check it, that kid’s peeing himself.” The first on muttered

“What?” The second on glanced towards me, then looked away “Why’s he doing that?”

“I dunn, ask the kid.”

“I’m not going to ask him, you do it!”

The first kid turned towards me now, “Ayo, kid. What’re you doin’?”

I decide to act like nothing is wrong, “Using the bathroom.” I shrug as the spot on my crotch grows.

“Ic’n see that, but you doin’ in your pants?”

“Yeah, what about it?” I asked as pee started streaming down my legs.

“Why?” The second kid interjected, trying to get a real answer out of me.

“I needed to pee.” I say, acting confused, the pee now all the way down my legs, and hitting the floor. The two dudes at the urinals and the one washing his hands are now watching me as well.

“Yeh, but the stall in’t occupied.” The first one says.

“So? My pants weren’t occupied either.” I shrug, a puddle growing around me, and I’m finishing up now.

“So... toilets were made to pee in, and now you’ll have to walk back into class with wet pants?” The second one says.

“Says who?” I ask, finally finishing my business.

I hear one of the kids at the urinals mutter to the other kid at the urinals, “He’s got a big bladder... jeez.”

“Your pants are wet. You have no choice but to go into class with wet pants.” The second kid argues.

I notice I’ve finished peeing, and decide to mess with them further. “Oh look! The stall isn’t occupied!” I say, and walk into it.

“What the f*ck.” I hear the voice of the second kid, but then they go back to muttering, and this time I can’t hear them.

I change into my other pants, shake out my shoes, and spray myself with the Mist. I wait a couple more seconds, then walk out. All of then are still looking at me, and the first kid’s eyes widen at the sight of my pants being dry.

“How you do that?” He asks, looking around as if he was looking for a camera that was recording him getting pranked.

“He switched pants.” The second one mutters.

I walk past them, and out the door. The moment I think I’m far enough from the bathroom, I start laughing. I couldn’t contain myself any longer. I stop to make sure I finish laughing before I walk back into class. I sit back down at my desk, clearly grinning.

“You seem... happy?” Adam asks, clearly confused by my expression, “What happened this time?”

“I’m just in a good mood.” I lie.

After that, I kept wetting for all to see, and got pretty much the same reactions for the next few times, but soon, it was mostly the same boys in the bathroom each time, and they’re always less confused the second time (though they still definitely watch.)

6 minutes ago, TheGiantDiaper said:

So, after wetting myself in the bathroom stall almost every day for a few weeks, I decided it was time to take another step towards just blatantly wetting whenever I felt like it. There were only a couple weeks left in the year, so the work was winding down, and I had nothing else to do at this point.

Did you do anything differently than you did the first time these subsequent times? Any more close calls?

And wow, I'm really surprised by this. That takes a lot of guts. I would have never done something like that. I would have tried to be discreet. I bet the other kids were so confused. 

Were you not worried about people telling other people, or something? Or were you just fine with everyone knowing?

Did you wet in the bathroom every day? 

How did you feel while you did it?

1 minute ago, BENAir01 said:

Did you do anything differently than you did the first time these subsequent times?

Nope, this worked about as good as I could get it too, so I didn't change anything.

2 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

Any more close calls?

👀🤭🤫

2 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

Were you not worried about people telling other people, or something? Or were you just fine with everyone knowing?

For the most part, I didn't care. I wasn't very popular as it was, so most people didn't even know my name, so it would be hard to spread rumors about me. If I got popular from being a wetter, I'd honestly just think it would be funny, so I was fine with people knowing, as long as my friends found out directly from me.

6 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

Did you wet in the bathroom every day? 

This became an almost every day thing. Four out of five days a week, just so I didn't wet too much and have baskets on baskets of soaked laundry that I had to get across the house.

8 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

How did you feel while you did it?

I felt kinda powerful, honestly. Like I was asserting dominance or something. It was amazing.

12 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

Did your friends ever comment about you smelling like pee again? Either when you were wetting in the stalls or out of them?

Since I brought the Bath&Body works with me, and used it while still in the bathroom, I usually had no comments made from friends, as they all usually used the bathroom during lunch (and were often confused why I didn't just go with them during lunch), so they never witnessed it.

However, I didn't always remember to se the spray, or didn't use enough. Adam, who I swear has a nose like a dog, would ask me every time I failed to use enough spray, how destroyed the bathroom was, and I would always say its ridiculous. This would often make Ethan excuse himself for the bathroom a few minutes later, obviously just curious about how bad the bathroom was.

14 minutes ago, TheGiantDiaper said:

Adam, who I swear has a nose like a dog, would ask me every time I failed to use enough spray how destroyed the bathroom was, and I would always say its ridiculous. This would often make Ethan excuse himself for the bathroom a few minutes later, obviously just curious about how bad the bathroom was

That's hilarious. I wonder if Ethan or Adam secretly knew what was going on but didn't want to embarrass you. 

"Caught Wet-Panted" - I think this title speaks for itself lmao

By the time of this story, I had been wetting openly in the bathroom for about a week and a half. Things were routine in the morning, so I'm not gonna describe the whole morning packing and stuff, instead, we'll start at lunch.

When the end of lunch is when Ethan, Charlie, and Adam would often use the bathroom. They would usually ask if I wanted to come along, and I would obviously deny. As easy as it would be to use this opportunity to start wetting in front of them, I had decided I would work on getting them used to it over the summer, when it was just the four of us, and not any other amount of boys from the school.

Charlie stood up to go to the bathroom, and Adam stood with him, as usual. But Ethan didn't. He stayed seated.

"Ethan, you ready to go to the bathroom?" Charlie asked, puzzled by this

"I don't need to go today." Ethan said, "You guys go."

"Uhhh... okay?" Charlie said, "C'mon Adam." He and Adam left for the bathroom.

I turned to look at Ethan, "No bathroom today?" I asked

"Nope." Ethan said bluntly.

"That's odd for you."

"You're one to talk, you always go during History class, when lunch is a perfect opportunity." Ethan retorted, shifting in his seat a bit.

"Touchè." I chuckled

I did notice that Ethan kept moving in his seat a lot. I thought he looked like he needed to pee, but decided to say nothing about it. His squirming did make me need to pee more, though, so I began to shift around a bit too. 

Lunch ended, and we both met with Adam and Charlie in front of the bathroom. I had my legs pressed together, but we was trying to act casual. Adam and Charlie didn't seem to notice, and we all walked back to class, me and Ethan walking behind the others.

"You look like you need to pee." Ethan muttered

"So do you, whats your point?" I mutter back.

"Meh, it's not that bad." He states, "But I can go with you if you'd like."

I now had a hard decision to make. I didn't want Ethan to come with me, I was all set to wet and was looking forward to it. But I also knew it'd be suspicious to deny Ethan to come with me. I was trapped.

"Uhhh... I guess so, but the bathrooms are usually kinda packed as it is so I don't know if its a good idea." I make up on the spot.

"I'm sure its fine." He smiled.

We sat down in class, and I tried to think of what to do. I was going to burst soon, so I had to act fast. I raised my hand to go to the bathroom, and Ethan didn't. I thought I was in the clear, but right before I got to the door, I heard Ethan speak behind me:

"I need to go too." He said as I exited the room, speed-walking to the bathroom because I was ready to burst. A couple seconds later, I heard Ethan's footsteps behind me. 'Shit.' I though in my head.

"Hi!" Ethan said as he began quickly walking beside me.

"Hello." I say casually.

"Man, you really need to pee, don't you." He laughs, "I've never seen you move this fast."

I laugh too, he has a point. Though laughing was a bad idea, and I feel myself leak, and blush. I try to stop it, but I keep leaking every couple of steps. 'Shit shit shit shit shit.' I keep repeating in my head.

"What's wrong?" Ethan asks, my worry is apparently super visible on my face.

"Nothing yet, lets just hurry." I say. I'll have to pray I can get into one of the stalls in time.

We arrive in the bathroom and... its full. Both stalls are taken, both urinals are taken, and there's a few kids waiting around or just chilling.

I try to act normal, walking in with Ethan, and leaning against the wall where I normally do, and Ethan leans next to me. I notice a few of the kids already have their eyes on me, having seen me wet before.

I realize I have no choice. There's no way I make it into a stall if I have to wait any longer, so this will have to be how Ethan finds out. I stop trying to hold it in, just letting it go. The relief of peeing does calm me down.

"The bathroom floor seems a lot dryer than usu--" Ethan starts talking, before noticing me wetting myself, "Robin?"

"Yeah?" I say as causally as I can.

"What are you doing?"

"...peeing." I lose my ability to be casual just as quick as I got it.

"In your pants?"

"Yep. C-Couldn't hold it anymore." I say as I feel the pee reach my shoes.

"Wait..." Ethan thinks for a minute, his eyes wide as I start making a puddle on the floor. "...you are the reason the bathroom floor becomes soaked!" Ethan says with an unexpectedly happy tone in his voice.

"....yeah?" I say quietly

Ethan goes silent, just watching as my pants darken, and the puddle covers half the floor. My bladder is clearly fuller than usually, likely because I drank an extra soda at lunch.

While I'm peeing, a kid finishes at the urinal, and Ethan walks over to the urinal to pee, though he's still watching me. I finish up, and wait for a stall to open so I can change, but nobody opens a stall.

I decide that this is already a less-than-idea scenario, so there's no harm at this point in just changing my pants in open view. It's not like I'm changing my boxers, so I'm not gonna be exposing my dick.

I take of the sweatpants I was wearing, and set them on the sink next to me. Ethan's still staring, though he doesn't look as scared or surprised as I expected. I pull jeans from my bag and slide them on. A few spots form on the jeans, them being thin. 'This is really going downhill fast'  I think as I spray myself over with the Bath&Body Mist, also noticing I've nearly run out. Ethan finishes at the urinal, we both wash our hands and walk out of the bathroom.

"I knew it was you." He asks, "I never carried on mr

e the smell all the times I went in there, so there had to be a reason you came back smelling like that so much." He reveals his deductions.

"Yeah, you caught me." I tread lightly with my words. I don’t just want to lie to Ethan, he’s my best friend, but I also don’t wanna tell him I’m into it.

“So... why? Is the bathroom always fully occupied when you get there?”

“No... I just...” I think for a second, “History’s gotten kinda boring now that the school year is ending. This kinda makes the hour and a half class more entertaining.” I pick my words carefully to avoid lying.

“I guess that’s fair. Seeing that happen is definitely more entertaining than anything that’s happened in this class for the past month.” He laughs, “Though it wouldn’t be my first thought on how to entertain myself in class. I would like, just sneak my DS into class or something.”

“Yeah, but a DS can be confiscated. They can’t confiscate my bladder.” I laugh

“True, true.” He says. We’re both silent for a second.

“Don’t mention this to Adam and Charlie.” I say, then add “Please?”

“Sure.” He agrees, “As long as I can go with you to the bathroom more often. That was the most amusing moment I’ve ever had at school.”

“Deal.” We both laugh, “I’m glad you find it amusing.” I say as were about to walk back into class.

He stops me, “...why do you say it with that tone?” He asks.

“What tone???” I ask

“...there’s more to this, isn’t there?” He asks, “You can tell me.”

“I’ll explain over text later.” I say, and walk into class. I’m holding my gym bag over my crotch to hide the wetness on my jeans, hoping Ethan walking behind me will hide any wetness on the back until I’m sitting.

“So, Ethan? Do you regret not going with us during lunch?” Charlie says with a hint of sass.

“Nah, it wasn’t bad.” He pauses, “The bathroom is still as much of a mess as usual, though it was packed.” He says

“Yeah. There was a bit of a wait, but it went fine.” I add.

——————

Later that day, Ethan texts me, wanting to know more. We end up calling, so here’s a brief description of that conversation:

“So?” He asks as the call starts

“Well... the school bathroom isn’t the only place I’ve been wetting.” I admit, somewhat nervous.

“...that is not the kind of admission I was expecting. Where else would you need to entertain yourself with pee?”

“My bedroom.”

“I guess that makes sense. So you wet yourself at home? Why?”

“It’s a loooong story.”

“Well, we don’t have homework, so I’ve got time for this ‘loooong story.’”

“If you say so. Brace yourself.”

I tell him pretty much the entirety of how my habits started, and how they got more extreme. He listens, to my surprise, with zero disgust. He actually laughs at some parts, and seems very interested, asking questions every so often for clarification. I make sure to leave out any details that would out me as an omo-lover, but tell the story up until the part where school began, as after that point, it would for sure create a conflicting narrative from what I said earlier.

“Wow.” He chuckles a bit, “When I saw you wetting in the bathroom today, I was not expecting there to be a superhero origin story behind it.” 

“And I was expecting you to be super weirded out.” I laugh.

“Nah man, its chill. Everyone pees, you’re just choosing to do it differently. I do have one more question though.”

“What?”

“Please tell me you at least poop in the toilet, right?”

I laugh at how nervous he suddenly sounds “Oh god, of course I do! I’m not thatinsane.”

We both laugh for a bit, then he speaks “Well just know, its super chill with me. If you ever decide you wanna wet while I’m around, you can. Its quite amusing to be honest, so I certainly wouldn’t complain.”

Edited by TheGiantDiaper
I can't spell, and suck at grammar apparently lol (see edit history)