Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wrote this over summer. There will be seven chapters total. Incest isn't normally my thing, but neither is age play and yet here we are. lol! I hope you enjoy it.

—————————— 

Chapter 1.

Sammy woke with a start and found that he was peeing. Rather than trying to cut off the flow, he let it happen. He was wearing a pull-up, after all. He sighed. It was the third time this week, and it was only Thursday. He no longer wet himself every night, though he wouldn’t bother getting up and going to the bathroom if he needed to pee when he woke up. He’d been having the same dream as the other times. He’d been walking down a wooded path, hand in hand with his twin brother, Robbie, when he suddenly felt the urge to pee. In the dream, they were little boys, maybe six or seven. ‘I have to pee, Robbie,’ said little Sammy.

‘We gotta keep walking,’ little Robbie replied. ‘Just pee in your pants, it’s okay.’

Little Sammy in the dream had peed in his pants, and real world Sammy had woken up, still peeing.

Sammy looked at his phone, which lay on the bedside table. It was only six, too early to get up for school. Looking at the date, he suddenly realised that today was his birthday; his and Robbie’s both. Today, they turned eighteen.

He shifted in his bed, lying back down. The pull-up, warm and wet, shifted with him, rubbing against his crotch and making his dick hard. He palmed himself, listening for Robbie’s breathing in the bunk above him. It sounded like he was still asleep, so Sammy quietly got himself off, biting his lip when he came. Then he got out of bed, ready for a shower.

‘Happy birthday, Sammy,’ said a voice, and Sammy turned to look at his twin, who peered down at him from the top bunk, grinning.

‘Happy birthday, Robbie,’ Sammy replied with a smile. ‘Okay if I get the first shower?’

‘Be my guest.’ Robbie yawned. ‘I’m not even fully awake yet.’

Sammy grabbed his bathrobe, wondering vaguely if Robbie had heard him get off. Not that it mattered. They were twins, after all. They’d hit puberty at the same time, shared a room their whole lives, they’d jerked off together on more than one occasion.

Sammy and Robbie were identical. They had the same auburn hair and hazel eyes, the same freckles, and they were both exactly the same height. Their own family had a hard time telling them apart when they were little, not to mention strangers.

But that was where the similarities ended. Where Robbie was boisterous and outgoing, Sammy was timid and withdrawn. While Robbie enjoyed physical activity and team sports, Sammy preferred more artistic pursuits, like drawing and writing. Robbie had many friends, whereas Sammy spent most of his time alone. Sammy’s only real friend was Robbie.

As they grew older, they got easier to tell apart, thanks to Robbie’s athleticism. They were both tall, but where Sammy was slim and willowy, Robbie was strong and muscular, with broad shoulders and legs like tree trunks. Sammy envied his brother his body sometimes and often found himself admiring it when he sat sketching by the track at school, waiting for Robbie to finish training. Identical or not, Sammy knew Robbie was by far the hotter of the two of them, and the girls at school seemed inclined to agree.

He took off the pull-up and disposed of it before getting in the shower. Sammy had wet the bed his whole life. His and Robbie’s mom had passed away before they turned four, and Sammy’s potty training had never quite taken. Their father, Greg, hadn’t bothered with it. He didn’t much care for children in the first place, and with his wife gone, he paid little attention to his sons, especially Sammy. Robbie was much tougher than his brother and did all the things Greg felt a man ought to do, and so Greg grew to be proud of him, but Sammy was always a disappointment. Greg more or less ignored him, except to punish him. Sammy had to endure more than a few beatings from his father when he’d wet himself as a child, which had happened frequently.

Sammy eventually learned to hold his bladder in the daytime, but but never at night, and so he wore diapers to bed.

Through everything, Robbie had been on his side. He’d stood up for Sammy against their father and bullies alike. Sammy remembered peeing his pants in the school yard when he was six, and Robbie, already stronger than most other kids, standing between him and the bullies, warning them off, while Sammy cried with embarrassment and shame.

After his shower, Sammy returned to the bedroom to find his brother still in bed. ‘Took your time, didn’t you?’ said Robbie and grinned. He climbed down and ruffled Sammy’s wet hair. ‘I gotta piss real bad. Envy you those diapers sometimes, Sammy.’

Sammy blushed, looking away. ‘You shouldn’t. They suck.’

Robbie’s smile softened. ‘I know. I’m sorry. I was just kidding.’ He hugged Sammy close. ‘So, you looking forward to Saturday?’

Sammy smiled. ‘You are, that’s all that matters.’

‘Don’t be so negative, it’ll be fun.’ Robbie pulled on his bathrobe. ‘Yvana will be there.’ He smirked.

Sammy shook his head and looked down. ‘So what?’

‘So she likes you, is what!’ Robbie laughed. ‘Don’t you think it’s time you started dating?’

‘Yeah, ’cause girls love guys who wet the bed,’ Sammy mumbled.

Robbie sighed. ‘Fine, I won’t push. Still, it’s our eighteenth birthday party. I intend to make sure you have a good time. Okay, little brother?’

‘You were born five minutes before me,’ Sammy pointed out with a laugh.

‘Still makes me older.’ Robbie laughed too, then left the room.

Sammy sighed and began to get dressed. Robbie was always going on about girls, but Sammy had never been able to understand what all the fuss was about. When puberty came and went and Sammy still had no interest in girls, he’d wondered if he might be gay, but boys didn’t really interest him either. When he got off, he didn’t think of anyone in particular; he just thought of getting off.

Going downstairs, he found Greg in the kitchen with a cup of coffee and the morning paper. ‘Morning, Dad,’ said Sammy. He received a non-committal grunt in reply. Shrugging, Sammy went over to the fridge and got out some milk for his cereal. He grabbed a bowl and filled it with cornflakes and milk, then sat down at the table. He was halfway through the bowl when Robbie showed up.

‘Morning, Dad,’ he said brightly.

‘Morning,’ said Greg, finally closing the newspaper. ‘I guess I should say happy birthday.’

‘Thanks,’ said Robbie, smiling.

‘Yeah. Thanks, Dad,’ Sammy mumbled.

‘Here.’ Greg reached into his pocket for his wallet and pulled out a fifty dollar bill. He passed it to Robbie. ‘For both of you, I guess, but you hold onto it, Robert.’

‘Yes, sir,’ said Robbie. ‘Thank you.’

‘Aren’t you gonna say thanks?’ said Greg, glaring at Sammy.

‘Thank you,’ said Sammy. ‘That’s real nice of you, Dad.’

‘What’s real nice is that I let you both stay here until you finish high school,’ said Greg. ‘That’s what’s real nice. I guess you can stay until Rob goes to college, he’ll get that scholarship. But your useless ass better pay rent over summer, boy, and when Rob goes, you go, whether you go to college or not. So make sure you hold onto that job of yours.’

Sammy lowered his gaze and nodded. Greg rarely called him by name. He always called him ‘boy’ or, to Robbie, ‘your brother’, and to other people he said ‘my other son’. Sammy sometimes wondered if his father even remembered his given name.

#

‘Hey.’ Robbie put a hand on Sammy’s shoulder as they left the house. ‘Don’t let him get to you, okay? He’s a jerk.’

‘He’s right, though,’ said Sammy with a shrug. ‘You’ll get a sports scholarship, but I’ll never be able to afford to go to college.’

‘Don’t say that,’ said Robbie. ‘There are lots of different scholarships out there. Maybe there’s an arts one. We’ll talk to the guidance counsellor, we’ll figure it all out.’

‘Yeah, maybe. But whatever else happens, the fact remains that come fall, the two of us will probably be split up.’

‘Now there’s a depressing thought,’ said Robbie. ‘Not sure how I’ll get through college without you.’

Sammy laughed. ‘You’ll be fine. Maybe I can move with you and become a townie or something, get a job at a gas station. I dunno. Something. ’Cause I can’t stay here.’

‘Well, we’ll burn that bridge when we get to it,’ said Robbie.

‘Don’t you mean cross it?’

‘Sure.’ Robbie grinned. ‘We’ll cross it, and then we’ll burn the motherfucker behind us.’

#

‘Are we lost?’ Sammy looked around him. He was walking along a wooded path, and Robbie walked next to him. Robbie took his hand.

‘No, I know where we’re going.’ He smiled.

The trees looked so big, and Sammy realised it was because he was small. Six years old, maybe seven. So was Robbie. The sun was setting and Sammy heard a crow caw somewhere in the distance.

‘I’m scared. It’s getting dark.’ Sammy felt his eyes well up with tears.

‘Don’t worry, little brother,’ Robbie said reassuringly. ‘We’re almost home, and I’ll protect you. I promise.’

Sammy nodded, feeling calmer. He continued down the path, hand in hand with his twin. He fidgeted. ‘I gotta pee, Robbie.’

‘We have to keep walking,’ said Robbie. ‘Just pee in your pants. It’s okay.’

That seemed the most logical solution in the world just then, so Sammy let go and peed his pants.

‘Sammy?’ said Robbie.

‘Mhm?’

‘Sammy! Dude, wake up!’

Sammy snorted awake. Robbie was shaking him. ‘Huh?’ He blinked, looking around bleary-eyed, and soon realised two things. Firstly, he was in class, and secondly, he was peeing. ‘Oh fuck!’ He covered his face with his hands, flushed deep red, and tried to cut off the flow, but his pants were already soaked and pee was dripping from the chair into a puddle on the floor. He heard whispers around him. ‘Oh, no, no, no!’ he whimpered.

‘What is going on back there?’ the teacher called.

‘Sam’s pissing his pants,’ said Konrad, one of their classmates, failing to contain a snicker.

‘Shut up, Konrad!’ Robbie hissed. ‘Sammy, are you okay?’

Sammy just shook his head. He heard the scraping of a chair and footsteps approaching. ‘Oh dear!’ said the teacher’s voice. ‘Sam, are you all right?’

‘I’m sorry!’ Sammy’s voice was barely more than a whisper.

‘Robert, take a hall pass,’ the teacher said, ‘and take Sam to go change.’

‘Yes, Ms. Gillingham,’ said Robbie. ‘Come on, Sammy.’ He took Sammy’s hand, pulling it away from his face. Sammy’s eyes were brimming with tears. His humiliation was complete. He had peed his pants in class on his eighteenth birthday.

Robbie pulled him along to his locker so he could retrieve his gym clothes to change into, then took him to a handicap bathroom. He turned his back while Sammy changed. ‘What happened?’ he asked softly.

‘I dunno.’ Sammy sniffed, trying not to break down completely. ‘I . . . I fell asleep and when I woke up I was . . .’ He took a shuddering breath. ‘Fuck . . . how could this happen?’

‘Hey, calm down. It happens.’

‘Does it? Oh god, how will I ever face any of them again?’

‘You’ll face ’em fine,’ said Robbie. ‘They’ll all have forgotten about it by tomorrow.’

Sammy scoffed. ‘Yeah. Sure. A senior in high school pissing his pants in class is totally the kind of thing you forget about the next day.’

‘They’ll forget about it cause I’ll make them forget about it. All right? Now, just get changed and then go see the nurse. Say you’re not feeling well and need to go home.’

Sammy nodded. ‘Yeah. Okay.’ He sighed.

‘I’ll go back to class, clean up, and get your things. You don’t gotta worry about anything, okay, bro?’

‘Okay. Thanks, Robbie.’

Robbie gave him a crooked smile and ruffled his hair. ‘What are twins for?’

#

Class was nearly over by the time Robbie returned. He’d gone for cleaning supplies so he could clean up Sammy’s mess. He sat in his seat and waited the ten minutes that remained, struggling to focus on what the teacher was saying. When it was over, he started cleaning.

‘Robbie?’

Robbie looked up. ‘Oh. Hey, Yvana. Hey, Cilly.’

‘Is Sam okay?’ Yvana asked softly. ‘I feel so bad for him.’

‘Yeah. He wasn’t feeling well so he went home.’

‘No wonder.’ Yvana bit her lip. ‘I hope he feels better in time for the party. I’d hate for him to miss his own birthday celebration.’

‘Thanks.’ Robbie smiled. ‘I’m sure he’ll be fine before then. He’s just not been sleeping well.’

‘Oh, I’m sorry,’ said Cilly. ‘Why not?’

‘Bad dreams, I think. He doesn’t know that I know.’

‘Then how do you know?’ Yvana asked.

‘I know everything about him.’ Robbie dropped the pee soaked rag in the bucket and made to go wash his hands.

‘Hey, Robbie?’ Yvana said. Cilly had left, but the blonde remained. ‘If you know everything about him . . . Do you know if he likes me?’

Robbie made a face. ‘That’s the one thing I don’t know. I know you like him, though.’

Another girl might have blushed, but Yvana only grinned. ‘That obvious, am I?’

‘Only to me,’ said Robbie with a shrug.

‘Will you tell him I said to feel better?’

‘Of course. I’ll let him know.’

#

Sammy was in his bed when Robbie got home. He was wearing a pull-up. He hardly dared anything else, in case he fell asleep and wet himself again. He was awake, though, and looked up at Robbie as he entered.

‘Hey, Sammy.’ Robbie smiled gently. ‘How are you feeling?’

Sammy shrugged and sniffed. ‘Embarrassed. Ashamed. Humiliated. Take your pick.’

‘It’s not that bad,’ said Robbie. ‘You had an accident. It happens to the best of us.’

‘Yeah? When was the last time you feel asleep and pissed yourself in class?’ Sammy sighed. ‘I’ve been thinking. I don’t think I should go to the party on Saturday.’

‘What? Why not?’

‘It’ll just be awkward. No one’s gonna want me there. Besides . . . They’re all your friends.’

‘That’s not true.’ Robbie sat down at the edge of the bed. ‘They like you. Everyone wants you to be there. Lots of people came and asked if you were okay and everything.’

‘They laughed at me,’ Sammy pointed out.

Robbie rolled his eyes. ‘Konrad laughed at you, and he’s not invited. I didn’t hear anyone who’s gonna be at the party laughing at you. Some were worried, but no one laughed. Yvana and Cilly came up to me after class to ask if you were okay.’

‘Really?’

‘Well, yeah. Yvana wanted to make sure you were still coming to the party. She said to tell you to feel better soon. She still likes you. Plenty of people like you.’ He sighed. ‘But if you don’t want to go, we’ll cancel.’

‘Cancel?’

‘Sammy, I’m not celebrating my eighteenth birthday without you. It’s your day too, and I want it to be special.’

‘What if I’m sick?’ Sammy tried.

Robbie laughed. ‘Then there definitely won’t be a party. No way am I gonna celebrate my birthday while the person who shares it is at home sick.’

Sammy felt conflicted. The fact that Robbie would cancel if Sammy couldn’t be there filled him with gratitude and joy, but it also made him feel guilty. How could he ruin Robbie’s birthday party for him like that? He couldn’t let that happen.

‘Okay.’ Sammy tried to smile. ‘I’ll come to the party.’

Robbie’s face broke into a grin. ‘Awesome! I’m so glad. Thanks, Sammy. You’ll have a great time too. I’ll make sure of it.’

Sammy sat up. ‘I have to get ready for work.’

‘You could call in sick,’ said Robbie. ‘If you’re not up to it.’

Sammy shook his head. ‘I called in last week. You heard Dad. I can’t lose this job.’

Content warning: sexual content, slightly dubious consent

—————————— 

Chapter 2.

The music was loud. Sammy stood in a corner with his fifth beer, looking around at the crowd. The party was at Janie’s house, a rich classmate whose parents frequently travelled. Greg would never have let the boys have a party at home, and their house was too small to accommodate one anyway.

He had to admit it had been a nice evening so far. He’d talked to Robbie and a few friends, had some drinks, watched the dancers, but now it was eleven and things were getting loud and rowdy. He left the living room to take refuge in the kitchen, where Cilly was entertaining a small group of people with sordid tales of nights out with a fake ID.

Among them was Yvana, who turned to Sammy when he entered, offering him a brilliant smile. ‘Hey, birthday boy!’ She sidled up to him. ‘Wanna dance?’

‘Oh!’ Sammy blushed and drained his beer. ‘I . . . I don’t really dance. Sorry.’

‘Oh. Well . . . that’s okay.’ Yvana smile didn’t falter and she moved away again.

‘You really don’t like her?’ said a voice, and Sammy turned to look at Robbie who had just entered.

‘It’s not that I don’t like her. I mean, I don’t dislike her or anything. But . . . No. I’m not really into her.’

Robbie made a thoughtful face. ‘So . . . if I were to ask her to dance, you wouldn’t mind?’

Sammy raised an eyebrow. ‘Why would I mind? Have at it. If you can get her to forget about me, all the better.’

‘You know, most guys would give their right nut for a girl like Yvana.’

Sammy laughed. ‘Yeah. Well. I’m not most guys.’

‘Oh, I know.’ Robbie gave him a half smile. ‘Want another drink?’

‘I’ll get one myself,’ said Sammy. ‘Gotta go to the bathroom.’

The nearest bathroom was unoccupied and he went in, locking the door behind him. He pulled down his pants and the pull-up he wore underneath. Since his accident on Thursday, he didn’t want to take any chances, and he now wore them twenty-four hours a day. It was safer that way. Sammy needed to feel safe.

#

‘Hey, Yvana.’

‘Oh! Hey, Robbie.’ Yvana smiled. ‘Having a good time?’

‘The best!’ Robbie grinned. ‘Wanna dance?’

‘Sure,’ she said. ‘Why not?’

They went out into the living room. It was a slow song, and Robbie put his hands on her waist. She put her arms around his neck and they rocked slowly on the spot.

‘Your brother wouldn’t dance with me,’ she confessed at last.

‘I know. I’m sorry.’ Robbie smiled apologetically. ‘You know, I was hoping he’d be into you. He’s so alone. But . . .’ He trailed off.

‘But he’s not,’ she sighed. ‘I know. I think I always knew, really. Is . . . is he gay?’

Robbie considered this. ‘I’ve wondered about that myself,’ he admitted. ‘I don’t know. I don’t think so. I . . . think maybe he’s not anything.’

‘So, ace, you mean? Isn’t that what it’s called? Like, asexual.’

‘Maybe,’ said Robbie. He gets off, though, he thought to himself, but then, getting off alone was different from doing it with another person. ‘So . . . think you can make do with the inferior twin?’ he asked.

Yvana laughed. ‘You’re not inferior, Robbie.’

‘I am to you,’ he said. ‘And that’s okay. No accounting for taste, really. But . . .’ He hesitated for once, suddenly feeling less confident than he usually did. ‘I like you, you know. And, since he’s not interested, I was hoping . . . I hoped maybe you could like me too.’

She smiled at him. ‘I do like you,’ she said. ‘Sammy’s more my type, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like you, or that I don’t think you’re hot.’

Robbie grinned. ‘Thanks. You’re really hot too.’

She returned the expression. ‘Thank you.’ There wasn’t a hint of coyness or false modesty. Robbie liked that about her more than anything else.

‘Do you think . . . ?’ He hesitated again. ‘Would it be okay if I kissed you?’

‘Yeah,’ she said, grin softening to a smile. ‘That would be fine.’

#

Sammy came out of the bathroom and walked into the living room to find Robbie and Yvana kissing on the dance floor. You move fast, don’t you? he thought. Good for you. Though something stirred in the pit of his stomach, an emotion he couldn’t quite identify. He brushed it away. This was good. If Yvana and Robbie hooked up, he wouldn’t have to feel guilty. He returned to the kitchen and grabbed a beer out of the fridge, rejoining the conversation in there. Kitchen parties were always the nicest.

About an hour later, Robbie showed up. ‘There you are! I need a favour.’

‘What’s up?’ said Sammy, draining his seventh beer. He felt a little woozy.

‘Come with me, it’s private.’ Robbie took his hand and pulled him away from the group into a corner. ‘Okay, so this is kind of weird, but . . . Yvana and I have been making out and it’s really good. Like, really good. She’s, uh, she’s no prude, so I asked if she wanted to fuck and she’s up for it, but . . .’ He wet his lips. ‘She wants you to be there too.’

Sammy blinked. ‘She . . . she wants to have sex with both of us? Together?’

Robbie nodded. ‘Yeah.’

‘And . . . and you’re cool with this?’

Robbie shrugged. ‘Well, yeah. We’re twins, it’s not like we’ve never been naked together before. And if I touch you it’ll be almost like touching myself, anyway.’ He laughed. ‘But . . . I know you’re a virgin, and I know you’re not into her. If you don’t want to, that’s totally fine. And maybe Yvana would be up for doing it with just me some other time. I just thought I’d ask.’

Sammy was about to say no. To tell his twin that he couldn’t possibly share a partner with him, that it was almost like incest, it would be gross, and anyway, he didn’t like Yvana that way. But in some fit of temporary insanity, his protests all died away and what he actually said was, ‘Okay.’

‘You’re sure?’

‘Yeah.’ Sammy shrugged. ‘I’ll do it.’

Robbie grinned. ‘Thank you!’

Sammy followed his brother into the living room, where they found Yvana. She smiled. ‘Janie got us a room,’ she said. ‘Thank you, Sammy.’

All three of them headed up the stairs, Yvana taking the lead. Suddenly remembering, Sammy whispered in Robbie’s ear, ‘What about my pull-up? She’ll see!’

‘You’re wearing one?’ asked Robbie.

Sammy nodded, feeling embarrassed. ‘Yeah.’

‘Well, just take it off with your pants. She won’t notice. I’ll distract her.’

And so he did. When they got into the bedroom, Robbie kissed Yvana, undressing her as he did. Sammy took off his own clothes, watching them. He was surprised to find himself getting hard as Yvana and Robbie’s bodies were revealed. Yvana turned to him and kissed him, taking his dick in her soft hand. She pulled away, biting her lip. ‘Guess it would be too much to ask for you two to kiss each other too?’

Sammy looked at Robbie, who shrugged. ‘I . . . I guess we could—’ Sammy began, but Robbie cut him off by leaning in and pressing their lips together. He gave Sammy a long kiss, with tongue, and Sammy felt his own penis throb in Yvana’s hand.

‘Wow,’ she whispered as they pulled apart. Sammy wanted to echo her. That had been very different from kissing Yvana. She turned to him. ‘You’re a virgin,’ she said bluntly, ‘aren’t you?’ Sammy could only nod. ‘Good.’ She pushed him down on the bed. Yvana turned her head. ‘Do me from behind, okay, Robbie?’ she said. ‘I’m gonna suck your brother’s cock.’

And that was how Sammy found himself sitting against the headboard with Yvana’s head in his lap while Robbie pounded her from behind. He couldn’t see Yvana’s face; it was obscured by her blonde hair. But it felt good, and he found himself looking into Robbie’s eyes instead. Robbie was panting. He groaned and Yvana moaned around Sammy’s dick.

‘Fuck, I’m gonna come,’ Robbie said breathlessly.

Somehow, those words set something off inside Sammy, and before he could say a thing, he came in Yvana’s mouth with a loud whimper. Robbie seemed to come at the same time. Yvana pulled her face away almost immediately, spitting. ‘A little warning would have been nice!’ she said after wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, but she was smiling.

‘I’m sorry!’ said Sammy frantically. ‘God, I’m so sorry, I didn’t meant to—’

‘It’s fine,’ she said kindly. ‘I know it’s your first time. I frankly didn’t expect you to last this long.’

‘I’ll make it up to you,’ said Robbie, removing the condom and tossing it carelessly aside. ‘Turn over, sit back against Sammy.’ She did, and he got between her legs and went down on her. Sammy watched, and in spite of his recent orgasm, he felt his cock twitch against Yvana’s back. Soon she was writhing and moaning, and the friction felt amazing.

‘Fuck,’ Sammy murmured.

Robbie looked up through his lashes, meeting Sammy’s gaze. He slid a hand under Yvana’s thigh, up behind her back, and rubbed Sammy’s dick until he came a second time.

#

Yvana went into the adjacent bathroom to clean up when they were done. Sammy seemed almost dazed and on the brink of falling asleep. It finally occurred to Robbie to wonder how much Sammy had drunk and whether he was entirely in control of his faculties. ‘Hey,’ he said softly. ‘Gotta get your pull-up back on.’

‘Mhm . . .’ Sammy blinked slowly. Robbie got it off the floor and helped Sammy put it on, then covered him with a blanket.

‘You should sleep.’

‘Yeah . . . I’m sleepy . . .’ Sammy closed his eyes and a moment later, his breathing evened out and he was asleep.

Yvana came out of the bathroom and started to get dressed. ‘He asleep?’

‘Yeah.’

‘Poor thing.’ She smiled. ‘We wore him out.’

Robbie laughed softly. ‘So we did.’

She finished getting dressed. ‘I’m gonna go downstairs,’ she said.

‘I’ll be right with you.’ Robbie pulled on his t-shirt and underwear and began searching for his socks. When he’d finished dressing, Robbie looked at his sleeping twin. Not entirely sure what he was doing or why, he bent down and kissed Sammy on the lips. ‘Night, Sammy. I love you, bro.’ Then he left the room.

#

Robbie walked ahead of Sammy down the path. He suddenly stopped. ‘Man, I really gotta pee, Sammy,’ he said. He went up to a tree, pulled down his pants, and pissed a hard, yellow stream that splashed against the tree trunk. With a moan, Sammy peed his pants in empathy.

He woke up, his pull-up soaked. He panicked for a moment when he realised he wasn’t at home, worried that it would leak, but it hadn’t. He was in a dark bedroom and everything was quiet. Someone lay next to him in the queen size bed and he rolled over to find it was Robbie. He lay half on top of the covers, fast asleep, in nothing but his boxer shorts.

Sammy’s head throbbed. He slowly sat up and almost lay back down again because the room was spinning. Clearly, the party was over. An alarm clock on the bedside table told him it was four in the morning. He grimaced, cursing himself for not bringing a spare diaper with him, but then he hadn’t thought he’d be spending the night. He got out of bed and padded to the bathroom door. He entered, not bothering to close it properly behind him. Something niggled at the back of his mind, as if there was something he was supposed to remember, but he didn’t know what.

Then he clamped a hand over his mouth and rushed to the toilet, lifting the lid and vomiting into the bowl. Beer. He’d had a lot of beer. He was struggling to recall how much.

‘Sammy?’ Robbie appeared behind him, getting to his knees and stroking his back. ‘That’s it, get it out.’

Sammy sat back, panting, then heaved again and leaned over the toilet bowl again. ‘Fuck . . .’ he moaned weakly and spat.

‘Sorry,’ said Robbie. ‘I know you’re not used to alcohol, I should have warned you.’

‘It’s okay,’ Sammy croaked, pretty sure he was done now. He flushed the toilet.

‘How much did you drink?’

‘Lost count,’ said Sammy.

‘But . . .’ Robbie hesitated. ‘You remember what happened, right?’ Sammy looked at him questioningly. ‘With Yvana?’

Like a tonne of bricks, it hit him. ‘Oh, god . . .’ Sammy covered his face. ‘Yeah. I remember.’

‘Oh, good.’ Robbie patted his shoulder. ‘And you . . . are you okay? Do you, you know, regret it?’

Sammy considered this, trying to think through his throbbing headache. ‘I’m okay,’ he said at last. ‘I don’t think I regret it.’

‘Good.’ Robbie scratched the back of his neck. ‘Cause now I’ve sobered up, I’m realising I probably shouldn’t have asked you to do that, especially while drunk.’

Sammy smiled in spite of himself. ‘It’s okay. You got to fuck, I got my dick sucked for the first time . . . win win, really.’ Then he remembered another detail and closed his eyes. ‘Damn . . . I came in Yvana’s mouth without warning. Didn’t I?’

‘You kinda did, yeah.’

‘Shit . . . I’m gonna have to apologise to her.’

‘You already did, remember? She forgave you. And I gave her a mind-blowing orgasm in return. Everyone came out on top.’

‘Okay.’ Sammy nodded.

‘Are you wet?’ Robbie asked.

‘Huh?’

‘Your pull-up. It’s looking a little saggy.’

‘Oh.’ Sammy sighed. ‘Yeah, it’s soaked.’

‘Lucky I brought a spare, then,’ said Robbie, standing up. He left the bathroom, rummaged around for something, and returned a moment later with a clean diaper in his hand.

‘Why did you do that?’ Sammy asked.

Robbie shrugged. ‘In case we ended up staying over. I would have asked, but you were already on your way out the door when I thought of it so I just grabbed one to be sure. Didn’t give it to you ’cause you were already wearing one and it seemed dry. Here, you can change.’

Gratefully, Sammy took the offered pull-up and stood up, taking off the wet one. His mouth tasted like death, so when he’d changed, he found some mouthwash on the sink and rinsed his mouth out. ‘God, my head,’ he mumbled.

‘I’ll get you some water and an aspirin, and throw this away,’ said Robbie, picking up the discarded diaper. ‘Go back to bed in the meantime.’

‘Okay,’ said Sammy meekly and did what he was told. When Robbie returned, he was nearly asleep, but he took the aspirin and drained the water glass. Robbie refilled it in the bathroom sink and put it on the nightstand, then got into bed behind Sammy and snuggled up against his back.

‘Night, Sammy,’ he whispered.

‘Night, Robbie,’ Sammy mumbled sleepily, before drifting off.

20 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

Wow wow wow. You’re writing is incredible. 

Thank you! That's very sweet. Here's the next chapter. 🙂 

———————— 

Chapter 3. 

For the next week, Sammy continued to wear his pull-ups in the daytime as well as at night. Friday at school, he was glad he did. He was sitting in Math, focusing on a problem in his work book when suddenly, without warning, he peed. He’d been so focused he hadn’t even realised he needed to go. He cut it off almost at once, looking around as if someone might have noticed, though his classmates were focused on their own work. Now he knew he had to pee, and had let out a little already, the pressure felt suddenly painful. Sammy considered asking for a hall pass so he could go to the bathroom, but then he realised that, as he was wearing a pull-up, he could just . . . go, right where he sat.

He looked around again and was surprised when Robbie, two seats over, caught his eye. His eyebrow was raised questioningly. Sammy blushed and looked away, shifting in his seat. No, he thought. Not here. He really did need to pee, but he decided he should try to hold it. He turned his focus back on the math problem. No sooner had he taken his mind off holding his bladder than he started to void it again. He gasped quietly, looking around. There was no stopping it this time and he closed his eyes, breathing slowly.

When he was done, the diaper felt warm and wet and his dick was hard. That he couldn’t do anything about, so he once again turned his attention to the problem, ignoring the wet diaper. He’d go change at recess. He kept spares in his locker now.

It’s like I’ve forgotten all my potty training, he thought to himself. Man, I hope it doesn’t extend past my bladder . . .

When class was over, Robbie caught up with him. ‘Hey, bro.’ He smiled.

‘Hey,’ said Sammy.

‘Lunch?’

Sammy wet his lips. ‘Yeah. I just gotta go do a thing first.’

‘What thing?’ Robbie asked. Sammy couldn’t prevent his blush. ‘Did . . . did something happen in class just now?’ Robbie continued in a soft murmur.

Sammy stopped in his tracks, staring at his twin. ‘How’d you know?’

‘You were just acting kind of weird. So what happened?’

Sammy looked around. Students were passing all around, but no one seemed to be listening, so he leaned in and whispered, ‘I . . . had an accident.’

‘Did you fall asleep again?’ asked Robbie.

Sammy shook his head. ‘No. It just happened. I was really absorbed in my Math problem and I just . . . didn’t notice I had to, you know, go.’ He looked at his feet. ‘It’s really embarrassing. It’s like I’m six again.’

‘Yeah, no shit.’ Robbie looked thoughtful. ‘Do you . . . can you change? You know, your . . . thing?’

Sammy nodded. ‘I have spares now. In my locker, in a bag.’

‘Okay. You go change, then. I’ll head to the cafeteria. See you there in a few minutes?’

Sammy nodded again. ‘Yeah. I’ll be with you soon.’

He got the bag with the spare pull-ups from his locker and went to change before joining his brother in the cafeteria. Robbie was sitting with a group of friends. Yvana sat right next to him and he had his arm around her shoulder. She was the first to notice Sammy. ‘Hey, Sam!’ She grinned at him when he approached. ‘All good?’

‘Yeah, all good.’ Sammy smiled and sat down on Robbie’s other side, where his brother had saved him a seat. He listened to the conversation, not saying much himself. Occasionally, he became acutely aware of how close Robbie was sitting to Yvana. They had been hanging out a lot since the party. Good for them, Sammy thought, though once again, there was a strange feeling somewhere in his stomach.

#

‘You seeing Yvana this weekend?’ Sammy asked that afternoon when they got home.

‘Yeah.’ Robbie smiled. ‘We’re gonna go see a movie. You wanna come?’

Sammy shook his head. ‘Nah, I don’t wanna be a fifth wheel. Besides, I’ll be tired from work. Got a day shift tomorrow.’ He paused, wetting his lips. ‘So, you two are getting along, then?’

‘Yeah.’ Robbie couldn’t help his grin. ‘Yeah, we’re getting along great. She’s real nice, Sammy. I think . . . I mean, I can’t be sure, but I think maybe she’s over you. I hope. ’Cause I’d really like her to be my girlfriend. Would you be okay with that?’

‘Of course,’ said Sammy with a shrug. ‘Why wouldn’t I be?’

‘Just making sure,’ said Robbie. ‘I don’t want anything to get between us, Sammy. You come first. So if you ever stop being okay with it, please, let me know.’

Sammy stepped in close and hugged him. ‘That means a lot, Robbie, but I’m fine. Don’t worry about me. Have fun with your girl.’

‘She’s not my girl yet,’ said Robbie, hugging him back. ‘But I hope she will be.’

‘I hope so too,’ said Sammy, face earnest. ‘I want you both to be happy.’ He stepped back. ‘Gotta go to the bathroom,’ he said and disappeared up the stairs.

Robbie took off his boots and went into the living room, flicking the TV on to a sports channel. He chewed his lip. As much as Sammy insisted that he was okay, Robbie couldn’t help worrying. Something must be setting off Sammy’s sudden incontinence increase. He hadn’t wet himself while awake since they were in the first grade. Robbie remembered it well, rushing to Sammy’s defence while the other kids laughed at him.

Sammy had never gone to the doctor with his bedwetting. Greg wouldn’t take him, and even if he had, his insurance was terrible. Still, there didn’t seem to be a physical reason for it, and it was weird for it to extend to the daytime now. Robbie was sure it had to be psychological, and he worried it had something to do with him. Anxiety, maybe, because everything would change soon. They would graduate in just a couple of months. Sammy had no idea what to do once they did. Robbie would get his scholarship, he was sure of that, and he was already looking at colleges. Sammy, he knew, hadn’t even looked anything up, and the possibility that they might be separated was significant.

Robbie knew his twin feared rejection. Sammy feared a lot of things, in fact. He had abandonment issues and dealt poorly with change. Robbie wasn’t sure Sammy himself realised how much worse his bedwetting had gotten every time there had been a major change in their lives. Their mother dying had been the first, of course, but it had worsened when they first started school, when they had moved when they were ten, and when they changed to both middle school and high school. Additionally, whenever he was anxious before a test, a party, or a school event, things got worse too. Robbie always noticed. He sometimes thought he knew Sammy better than he knew himself. Better than Sammy knew himself too.

He knew the bond between twins was often different from that between other siblings, especially identical twins. But due to the way their mother died, and how fragile Sammy had always been, Robbie suspected that their bond was tighter than most. Robbie had always taken care of his brother, since their father never bothered. He felt responsible for Sammy’s wellbeing. The thought that he might do something to hurt Sammy made him miserable. He refused to cause Sammy pain if he could avoid it, and even if Sammy didn’t mind his dating Yvana, the change of Robbie suddenly having a girlfriend might be a trigger.

It wasn’t like Robbie had never dated before, but it had been different. Just the odd date—dinner, movie and sex, mostly—and nothing serious had ever come of it. But Robbie had liked Yvana for a long time, even though she had preferred Sammy. He hadn’t begrudged his brother that; a lot of girls liked Robbie and Yvana was the only one who’d ever shown a real interest in Sammy. Still, he’d been longing for a chance, and as it turned out, he liked her even more than he thought he had.

But none of that mattered if it hurt Sammy. He had to tread carefully, observe, make absolutely sure Sammy was okay with the change. At the moment, he wasn’t convinced he was.

#

After the movie on Saturday, Robbie and Yvana went for burgers at the place where Sammy worked, though his shift was long over. Robbie ordered a cheese burger while Yvana went with a chicken one. While they waited, they chatted.

‘So, how’s Sammy?’ she asked.

‘He’s fine.’ Robbie smiled. ‘His usual Sammy self.’

‘That’s good.’ Yvana returned the expression. ‘I know you said he was fine with what happened at the party, but . . . I guess I kinda feel like I pushed him.’

‘Yeah, same. But he says he’s okay, and he acts like he’s okay.’ Mostly. ‘So, I don’t think we need to worry.’ Robbie wet his lips. ‘Would you still rather be with him?’

Yvana laughed. ‘Gosh, I dunno . . . After getting to know you better, I just really like you both. Wish we could have a repeat of last weekend, but . . . I don’t know if he wants to and I worry he’ll say yes just to please us. Or you, to be precise.’

‘What do you mean?’

‘Robbie, Sammy loves you more than anyone in the world. He looks up to you. You could ask him to saw off his own foot and he’d do it. He idolises you.’

Robbie shook his head. ‘I don’t believe that.’

‘You don’t? Well, I do. I know it. If I’d asked him at the party, he would have said no. Or he would have asked you what you wanted, and only said yes when you asked him yourself.’ She sighed. ‘But I do like you both. And I don’t want you to think you’re a consolation prize, Robbie. You’re not. I’m into you.’

Robbie grinned. ‘I love how direct you are, Yvana. You don’t act all coy and wait for someone else to make a move. You know what you want and you say it.’

Yvana shrugged. ‘A girl gets nowhere being shy. I’ve always been the assertive type.’

‘Which makes me wonder . . . Sammy is shy. He’s not assertive at all. I find it kind of strange that . . . I mean, with you being so confident and all, I would have thought you’d prefer someone confident. Sammy isn’t.’

She gave him a soft smile. ‘No. He’s not. I guess he . . . I feel protective of him. He just makes me want to take care of him. You know?’

‘Yeah.’ Robbie huffed out a laugh. ‘I know exactly. You know . . . our dad never really looked after him, so it was on me. Since I was . . . the strong one, I guess. So yeah, I know exactly what you mean.’

‘Well, that’s something more we have in common,’ said Yvana. ‘So, if there’s anything you need help with, to make sure Sammy’s okay . . . let me know. All right?’

Robbie smiled. ‘Yeah. All right.’

Just then, the burgers arrived and they began to eat. When they’d finished, Yvana gave Robbie a thoughtful look. ‘Do you wanna come back to my place? My parents are out. If you’re gone by eleven, they’ll never know.’

Robbie grinned. ‘I’d love to.’

#

Sammy was in bed reading when Robbie got home. ‘How was your date?’

Robbie blushed. ‘It was great.’

‘You got some, then,’ said Sammy with a smirk. ‘Good for you.’

Robbie laughed. ‘Yeah. It was good. How was work? You were still out when I left.’

‘Yeah, I had to work over.’ Sammy sighed. ‘Lana was out sick. Manager’s sweet on her, so she gets to call in whenever she likes.’

‘Well, that’s not fair.’ Robbie frowned. ‘When’s your next shift?’

‘I said I’d work tomorrow if Lana’s still out. Otherwise, it’s Wednesday. I really need more shifts if I’m gonna be able to start paying rent when we graduate.’

‘You should start looking for somewhere better,’ said Robbie. ‘And seriously, Sammy, you need to talk to the guidance counselor. Let me take you to see her next week, okay? It’s not good for you to walk around with all this . . . uncertainty. You know?’

‘It’s fine,’ said Sammy.

‘No, Sammy, it’s not. You’re really anxious, I can tell. There’s a big change coming, and you’re not good with change. At least if we know what the change will be it’ll be easier to meet it. Okay?’

Sammy sighed and nodded. ‘Yeah. Okay. I’ll go see her.’

‘I’ll take you to see her,’ Robbie corrected him. ‘I’m not letting you wriggle out of it.’

• 2 months later...

Not been online much in a while. Not here, anyway. Here's chapter 4. Contains messing.

———————— 

Chapter 4.

Once again, Sammy was walking down the wooded path, hand in hand with Robbie. ‘Are we lost?’

‘No, I know where we’re going.’ Robbie smiled.

Little Sammy shivered. ‘I’m scared. It’s getting dark.’

‘Don’t worry, little brother,’ Robbie said reassuringly. ‘We’re almost home, and I’ll protect you. I promise.’

Sammy nodded, feeling calmer. Then he said, ‘I gotta pee, Robbie.’

‘We have to keep walking,’ said Robbie. ‘Just pee in your pants. It’s okay.’

So Sammy did what his brother said and peed in his pants. It felt nice to just let go and keep walking, Robbie’s warm hand in his.

‘Feel better?’ asked Robbie.

‘Yeah.’ Sammy nodded. ‘Much better. But . . .’

‘But?’

‘But I . . . I gotta poop too, Robbie.’

‘Well, we can’t stop,’ said Robbie firmly. ‘We’re almost home, we gotta keep going. You’ll have to do that in your pants too.’

This sounded sensible to little Sammy, and so he did.

Sammy woke. He was lying on his side with his knees pulled up to his chest. First, he didn’t quite realise what was happening. His stomach muscles were taut and he grunted involuntarily. His eyes widened as he pooped his soaked diaper. ‘No!’ he whispered.

‘Sammy?’ Robbie gave a sleepy yawn from the top bunk. ‘You okay?’

‘Yes!’ Sammy sat up frantically. That was a mistake, as it meant sitting in his mess. ‘Eww . . .’

‘What’s going on?’

‘Nothing.’ Sammy wet his lips. ‘I’m fine. I just . . . I gotta go to the bathroom.’ He stood, quickly grabbing his bathrobe and pulling it on before Robbie had the chance to see the bulge, and disappeared into the bathroom.

This was all he needed. Lana had still been out sick so he’d worked that day, but he’d wet himself (thankfully, he’d worn a pull-up) and messed up an order because of it, and the manager had yelled at him. He was anxious and upset from before, and now this?

‘What the fuck?’ He stared at himself in the bathroom mirror. ‘What’s wrong with you?’ he berated himself. He took off his robe and was about to take off and dispose of the diaper, but then he realised there was more. ‘Ugh. Might as well.’ Bracing himself on the sink, he bent his knees and pushed the rest out into his diaper. He grunted, pressing to make sure it was all out.

Doing this, pooping in his diaper, felt somehow exciting and taboo, and when he was finished, he was ashamed to find himself hard. ‘God, I’m sick,’ he murmured.

There came a knock at the door. ‘Sammy?’

Sammy blinked. It was Robbie’s voice. ‘Go away!’ he said, without thinking, then realised that would just make Robbie suspicious.

‘Are you okay?’

‘I’m fine,’ Sammy lied. ‘Just go back to bed.’

‘You sound weird,’ said Robbie. ‘Sammy, open the door, let me in.’

‘I don’t know what you’re talking about,’ said Sammy frantically, realising as he did that he totally did sound weird. ‘I said I’m fine.’

‘Sammy,’ said Robbie firmly, ‘let me in.’

There was no arguing with that tone, and Sammy never could say no to his brother, so he slowly opened the door and Robbie stepped inside. He wrinkled his nose. ‘What—?’ Then his eyes widened. He stepped to the side, looking at Sammy’s butt. ‘Did you—?’

Sammy covered his face, which was bright red, with his hands and nodded. ‘It . . . it was an accident!’

‘Did you do this in your sleep?’

Sammy nodded again. ‘I don’t know what’s wrong with me, Robbie,’ he whined. ‘This has never happened to me before . . . I mean, not since I was . . .’

Robbie nodded. ‘It’s okay, Sammy.’ He looked down. ‘Um . . . you’ve got a boner.’

Sammy blushed even deeper. ‘I can’t help it,’ he mumbled.

‘Is it ’cause of . . . ?’

‘Why are you asking? I dunno . . .’

‘Okay. I won’t press you. Come on, let’s get you out of that thing. You want me to help you?’

‘Help me?’

‘Yeah. Get a towel, lie down on the floor.’

Sammy gaped, aghast. ‘What? You’re gonna change me, like a baby?’

‘It’ll be the least messy way to go about it,’ said Robbie.

‘But isn’t it gross?’ Sammy argued.

Robbie shrugged. ‘Maybe, but who cares? Not like I’ve never done it before.’

‘Huh? What do you mean?’

‘I changed you when we were kids,’ said Robbie. ‘You had a number two accident one night not long after Mom died. You were scared Dad would be angry, so I changed it for you. Don’t you remember?’

Sammy didn’t, but then Robbie remembered more of their childhood than he did. In the end, he relented. He had to admit he wasn’t quite sure how to go about taking off a pull-up loaded with poop.

‘Why do you think it happened?’ Robbie asked as he tore open the sides of the pull-up. He wrinkled his nose again as it opened, but made no comment about the content. Sammy’s dick was still hard and it bobbed against his stomach as it sprang free. Robbie ignored it completely. Sammy pulled his knees to his chest to raise his butt so Robbie could remove the diaper and wipe him.

‘I don’t know,’ said Sammy. ‘I’ve been . . . I’ve been having dreams.’

‘Dreams? Like nightmares?’

Sammy shook his head. ‘No. Just dreams. You and I are little and we’re walking down a path in the woods. I have to pee and I tell you, but you say we can’t stop and I should pee in my pants. And . . . I do. That’s usually when I wake up. I was having that dream when . . . when I had my accident at school.’

‘I see. But that’s just pee.’

‘Yeah. But tonight I didn’t wake up after I peed. Instead, I had to . . . you know . . . and I said so, and you told me to do that in my pants too. Seemed to make sense. Dream logic.’

‘And so you pooped yourself this much in your sleep?’

Sammy shook his head. ‘No. Just a little. But it didn’t seem much point taking it off until I was finished, so I went in here and just . . . did it.’

‘Get in the shower and wash off,’ said Robbie, sticking the soiled diaper in the trash can. ‘I’ll get rid of the evidence.’ He took the bag out of the can and tied it off. Sammy waited for him to leave before locking the door behind him and getting in the shower. He washed off quickly, trying not to think about what had happened, then returned to the bedroom.

Robbie was there, sitting on the desk chair. He’d laid out a fresh diaper on the bed for Sammy. Sammy smiled and took it, putting it on.

‘How are you feeling?’ Robbie asked.

‘Okay, I guess.’

‘Boner gone?’

‘Yeah. It went away on its own.’

‘Right.’ Robbie paused, chewing his lip. ‘Do you think this will happen again?’

‘I don’t know,’ said Sammy softly.

‘Are you worried it will?’

Sammy nodded. ‘Yeah.’

‘We should get you some better diapers,’ said Robbie. ‘Thicker ones, like odour neutralising things. I’ll order some online. Maybe that’ll make you feel safer.’

‘I . . .’ Sammy sniffed. ‘Thank you . . .’ Then he was bawling like a kid, burying his face in his hands and sobbing. Robbie stood up and walked over to him, putting his arms tightly around him.

‘Hey . . . It’s okay. It’ll be fine, we’ll figure it all out. Don’t worry.’

‘How can it be fine?’ Sammy sobbed. ‘As if it wasn’t bad enough being an eighteen-year-old bedwetter, now I gotta shit myself too?’

‘I know it feels shitty. Pardon the pun. But you’ll be okay. We’ll figure out what’s happening. In the meantime, I’ll get you better diapers, like I said. I’ll order them now.’ Robbie let go and got his phone from the shelf next to the bed. He tapped the screen several times. ‘They’ve got next day delivery. Cool.’

‘What if Dad’s the one to receive them?’ said Sammy, feeling suddenly panicky.

‘He won’t be. We’ll both take tomorrow off, stay home. Say we have a stomach bug.’

‘Think Dad’ll buy that?’ asked Sammy.

‘He won’t wanna come near us if I say we have a bug, so it should be fine,’ said Robbie. ‘But I’ll stick my fingers down my throat if I have to.’

‘You should go to school, though,’ said Sammy. ‘You shouldn’t miss classes over me. Besides . . . won’t Yvana miss you?’ He heard something in his own tone he didn’t like, though he had no idea where it was coming from.

‘Yvana will manage without me for a day,’ said Robbie.

Sammy nodded, feeling calmer now that Robbie had a plan. The pull-ups, he usually bought himself at the store. But if he needed proper diapers, online had to be the way to go. Maybe next time they could just get them delivered to the post office and pick them up when it suited them, when it wasn’t so urgent.

‘There’s just one more thing,’ said Robbie.

‘What?’

‘Do you get off on it?’

Sammy stared. ‘I . . . Why would you even wanna know?’

‘’Cause I know everything else about you. I wanna know this too. Look, Sammy . . . if I don’t know you, I feel like I don’t know myself. You’re part of me. We’re like . . . two halves.’

Sammy snorted. ‘Really?’

‘Really. And don’t laugh at me. Just answer my question.’

‘It’s a hard question to answer.’ Sammy sighed. ‘I guess . . . when I wake up wet, I do feel kinda . . . I mean, I often jerk off in my diaper.’ He blushed. ‘Just now, I guess I got excited ’cause . . . I don’t even know. I felt ashamed. I think feeling ashamed . . . turned me on.’

Robbie nodded slowly. ‘I get that. I think sometimes, things we’re not supposed to do can get us all excited. Things that are embarrassing or shameful or humiliating.’

‘That ever happen to you?’ Sammy asked.

‘No, not exactly,’ said Robbie. ‘But I understand the allure, I guess. And . . . I can get turned on from seeing other people like that.’ He smiled. ‘But we should get to bed now. Get in another few hours of sleep. I’ll call school in the morning.’

Sammy lay down in his bed and Robbie stroked his forehead, smiling gently, before climbing up into the top bunk. ‘Night, Sammy.’

‘G’night, Robbie.’

#

The next morning, Robbie got up and made a huge show of making retching noises in the bathroom. He splashed cold water on his face to make it look like he was cold sweating. Then he went downstairs, hugging himself.

‘Were you puking in there?’ Greg demanded.

Robbie nodded. ‘Sammy’s sick too,’ he croaked, making himself sound as miserable as he could.

‘Well, don’t come near me!’ said Greg, frowning. ‘Go back to bed. I’ll call school, say you’re both sick.’

That was more parental than Robbie had expected. ‘I . . . I can do it myself,’ he said.

‘No, no. I’ll do it.’ Greg pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked up the number to the school. As Robbie went up the stairs again, he heard him say, ‘Hello, this is Greg Mitchell. My sons Robert and Sam have come down with a stomach bug.’

Robbie entered the bedroom. ‘He bought it,’ he told Sammy, who was barely awake. ‘He should be heading to work in a minute. You wet?’

Sammy nodded and Robbie went to the drawer where the pull-ups were kept and got a clean one for him. Doing this felt perfectly normal, somehow. Sammy got out of the wet one and pulled on the clean one before lying back down in bed. ‘I wet myself at work yesterday,’ he said softly. ‘What if I . . . what if the other thing happens while I’m awake too?’

‘Do you think it will?’

Sammy let out a shaky breath. ‘I don’t know. But I’m scared it will.’

Robbie sat down on the edge of the bed, running his fingers gently through Sammy’s hair. ‘Has it occurred to you that this could be happening ’cause you’re anxious and scared in the first place?’ he asked.

‘You think so?’ Sammy asked.

‘I think it’s a possibility. So, the first thing we need to do is make sure you feel safe. The diapers make you feel safer, right?’

Sammy nodded. ‘Yeah.’

‘Well, hopefully these new ones will make you feel even safer.’

‘You think I’ll be able to wear them under my clothes without anyone noticing? What if they’re too thick?’

‘I ordered some that are meant to be discreet. You can wear them fine. I mean, I wouldn’t wear skinny jeans with them, but you don’t anyway.’

‘That’s true.’ Sammy sighed again. ‘Okay.’

#

The package arrived early that afternoon. Robbie went out to receive it, then carried it to the bedroom. Sammy opened it. It contained two large packs of adult diapers for heavy incontinence. Sammy pulled one out to look at it. It was a lot thicker than his pull-up, and he wondered if it really wouldn’t be visible at all.

‘You should try it on,’ said Robbie.

‘I’m not sure I know how,’ said Sammy. ‘Do I . . . lie down to do it?’

‘Might be easier.’ Robbie motioned to the bed. ‘Open it up and lay it down. I’ll help you if you can’t manage.’ Sammy took off his pull-up and did as Robbie said. ‘Oh,’ said Robbie, ‘hang on.’ he reached into the box and pulled out a bottle, a tube, and a pack of baby wipes. ‘I got some of this stuff too. There’s powder and a cream. I don’t know what’s better, but you should probably use one or the other, so you don’t get a rash.’

‘Pull-ups never gave me a rash,’ said Sammy.

‘Not yet. But . . . you’ve been using them a lot more than before. And if you have to . . . in the daytime, you may not always get to change them as quickly as you should.’

Sammy wet his lips and nodded. ‘Okay. I’ll try the powder.’

It felt kind of nice. He managed to get the diaper on himself just fine. Then he stood and got dressed, scrutinising his appearance in the mirror. ‘There’s some extra padding,’ he said, chewing his lip. ‘You really don’t think anyone will notice?’

‘They won’t,’ said Robbie reassuringly. He grinned and patted Sammy’s padded behind. ‘Looks good. I wouldn’t notice if I didn’t already know.’

‘Okay.’ Sammy smiled. ‘Thanks, Robbie.’

‘How does it feel?’

‘It . . . it feels good. Feels safe.’ Sammy blushed and looked at his feet. ‘God, I feel like such a kid, Robbie.’

‘Well . . . maybe that’s not such a bad thing.’ Robbie placed a hand on his shoulder and gave him a kind smile. ‘Maybe it’s good for you to feel like a kid sometimes. Important, even. Fuck knows we both had to grow up too fast.’ He studied Sammy’s face for a moment. ‘You said in your dreams we’re kids. Maybe that means something. Maybe you need to be little sometimes.’

‘Maybe.’ Sammy frowned. ‘Yeah. Maybe you’re right.’

‘You can be a little kid today, if you want,’ said Robbie. ‘I’ll look after you and you can pretend you’re six. You can do whatever you liked doing most when you were six.’

Sammy shook his head. ‘This is weird, Robbie.’

‘Just do it,’ said Robbie. ‘Play along. What does little Sammy wanna do?’

Sammy thought for a moment. ‘I wanna draw,’ he said at last. ‘In here. On the floor.’

Robbie ruffled Sammy’s hair. ‘Good idea. You do that and I’ll fix us some food.’

As Robbie left the room, Sammy went to the desk and got out his sketch pad and pencils. He hadn’t drawn in a while now. He’d felt too stressed to, he realised. He sat on the floor with his back against the wall and opened the sketch pad on his lap, chewing the end of his pencil thoughtfully. Then he began to draw.

#

Robbie returned to the bedroom to find Sammy on the floor. He seemed much calmer than Robbie had seen him in a long time, and he was entirely focused on the drawing; so much so that he hardly noticed when Robbie entered.

‘I brought you a sandwich, Sammy.’

Sammy looked up and smiled. ‘Thanks, Robbie.’ He put the sketch pad aside and Robbie handed him the plate with PB&J with the crusts cut off, the way Sammy had liked it when he was little. While Sammy began to eat, Robbie suddenly had an idea and went over to the closet. He pulled a chair over and climbed up. ‘What you doing?’ Sammy asked.

‘Looking for something.’ Robbie found a box on top of the closet and opened it, rummaging inside until he found what he wanted. Triumphantly, he got off the chair and turned to Sammy, a stuffed rabbit in his hands. ‘Look! It’s Mr. Rabbit.’ He grinned.

Sammy blinked. ‘Mr. Rabbit?’ Then his face split into a grin. ‘Mr. Rabbit!’ he repeated happily. ‘I . . . I haven’t seen him in ages . . . I thought Dad threw him out.’

‘He might have,’ said Robbie. ‘But I put some of our toys up there when he started yelling at us for still playing with them . . . You should have him now. Keep him in bed with you when you sleep, like you used to.’

‘You think it’ll help?’ Sammy asked.

‘It certainly can’t hurt,’ Robbie told him. He handed the stuffed animal to Sammy, who hugged it close on what seemed like pure instinct.

‘Thank you, Robbie,’ Sammy mumbled.

‘No problem, little brother,’ said Robbie. Little brother is right, he thought. Sammy really was his little brother right now, and if he were honest, Robbie liked it.

It was as if, when Sammy had decided to be six, all the cares had just melted away from him. For once, he seemed calm and happy. Even if that was only temporary, Robbie wanted to cherish it. He sat at the desk to eat his own sandwich and watched as Sammy finished his and got back to his drawing.

‘What you drawing, baby bro?’ he said.

‘Us,’ said Sammy. He showed the pad to Robbie. He might be acting six, but his drawing skills were much more advanced than that. He’d always been good at it, and the two faces in the picture were definitely the two of them. They looked a little younger, and they were perfectly identical, but Robbie could tell just fine who was who from the facial expressions. Plus Sammy’s hair was a little bit longer.

‘Wow, that’s really good!’ Robbie said.

Sammy grinned. ‘Thanks!’ Then he returned to his task.

Robbie watched Sammy out of the corner of his eye while he did some reading for school. Sammy was rocking a little where he sat, but suddenly the rocking stopped and he went still, dropping the pencil.

‘You okay?’ asked Robbie, turning to him.

Sammy nodded, blushing. ‘I . . . I wet myself.’

‘Oh. Well, that’s okay.’ Robbie smiled. ‘You’re wearing a diaper. Need to test them, anyway.’ He hesitated. ‘I don’t suppose you need to . . . ?’

Sammy blinked, staring at him for a few seconds before he seemed to understand. ‘Oh! Um, no. Not . . . not right now, anyway.’

‘Do you wanna change?’

‘That’s okay,’ said Sammy. ‘If we’re testing them, we should see how much they can take, and . . . how I feel in them. It’s not uncomfortable yet.’ His cheeks were still red and Robbie wondereed if it was narcissistic to find one’s own identical twin adorable.

#

When Greg got home, the twins were back in their beds, pretending to be sick still. He didn’t look in on them, only knocked and asked how they were. Robbie said they were a little better and might be able to eat something later, and Greg said he’d order a pizza.

It was just after this that Sammy, still lying in his bed, suddenly felt the pressure in his colon. ‘Robbie?’

‘Yeah?’

‘I gotta go to the bathroom,’ said Sammy.

‘Well, do it in your diaper,’ said Robbie. ‘Is it . . . ?’

‘Yeah,’ Sammy confirmed quickly. The prospect of taking a dump in his diaper with Robbie in the room, even if he was in the bunk above and couldn’t see, wasn’t terribly tempting. But then he did have to test it, and it seemed somehow likely that he would at some point have to do it in front of Robbie anyway.

‘Go ahead,’ said Robbie encouragingly.

It felt almost like the dream. Sammy saying he had to go and Robbie telling him to go in his pants. After some deliberation, Sammy got on his hands and knees, legs apart. He didn’t have to push much for it to come out, along with a loud fart that made him blush. He heard Robbie laugh in the bunk above.

‘Don’t laugh at me!’ said Sammy miserably.

‘I’m sorry,’ said Robbie, still snickering. ‘Farts are funny, what can I say?’

In spite of himself, Sammy laughed as well. Then he tightened his abs and grunted, pressing to make sure he was finished. A little more came out and he stopped, confident that was it. He found himself panting, feeling a little shaky.

‘You okay?’ Robbie asked.

‘Yeah,’ said Sammy, clearing his throat. ‘I’m fine.’ He realised he was, once again, hard, but he ignored it. Instead, he sniffed to see if he could smell his mess. There was nothing as of yet.

‘I’m coming down,’ said Robbie and got out of bed. Sammy was still on his hands and knees, and Robbie looked curiously at the diaper. ‘Wow, it’s pretty full. Kind of bulging out back here.’

‘Stop it.’ Sammy blushed. ‘It’s embarrassing.’

‘It’s only me,’ said Robbie. ‘Would little Sammy find it embarrassing for me to see?’

Sammy thought on that. ‘I . . . guess not,’ he said finally. He closed his eyes, pictured himself as a six-year-old. When he opened his eyes again, some of the embarrassment seemed to have passed. He sniffed the air again. Now there was a smell, but it didn’t quite smell like poop. Just a faint, slightly sour odour; not exactly pleasant, but far from overpowering. ‘Can you smell it?’ he asked.

Robbie nodded. ‘A little bit. But it doesn’t smell like shit. It just smells like . . . something.’

‘Yeah.’

‘Pretty sure if you were wearing pants it would take much longer for it to start to smell,’ Robbie continued. ‘Come on. Let’s get you changed. I’ll get a towel.’ He went over to the closet and returned with one. ‘Scoot.’ He laid the towel on the bed, and Sammy lay down on his back on it. Unthinking, he squeezed the front of the diaper where his dick was hard.

Robbie raised an eyebrow. ‘Really?’

Sammy blushed. ‘Sorry. I . . . I wasn’t thinking . . .’

Robbie wet his lips and looked away. ‘I mean, if you wanna get off I can go to the bathroom or back in the top bunk until you’re done.’

‘No. I’m sorry. Let’s just change it,’ said Sammy.

‘But you’ll still be hard,’ Robbie pointed out.

‘I’ll just get in the shower,’ said Sammy. ‘Really. Let’s just get this thing off and I’ll go wash. I should do that anyway.’

‘Okay,’ said Robbie and set about changing the diaper.

Chapter 5.

Tuesday, they went to school again, and Robbie took Sam to see the guidance counselor as he’d promised. Sammy felt uncomfortable. She talked about educational opportunities, scholarships, and student loans. Even Sammy understood that taking up a student loan to study arts or creative writing, which was all he was interested in, would mean setting himself up for debt. But he took the pamphlets she gave him and promised Robbie he’d look at them properly.

Wednesday, Sammy had a shift at the diner. He was working the dinner rush, and it was even busier than usual. He rushed around the kitchen, trying to get everything done. For some reason, the manager was even more on his case than usual.

‘Sam!’ he barked. ‘Where are those fries?’

‘Sorry!’ Sammy called. ‘I’ll be right there!’ He bit his lip and started sorting the fries onto three plates. He brought them to the counter for the waitress to pick up, then returned to the kitchen and started assembling some burgers.

‘Hurry it up!’ the manager said. ‘People are waiting!’

‘Yes, sir,’ Sammy said breathlessly. Bun, lettuce, patty, tomato . . . Suddenly, he gasped, holding onto the counter with both hands as he started to fill his diaper. ‘No!’ He’d been so busy and stressed out, he hadn’t been listening to his body. ‘No, no, no, no . . .’

‘Sam!’ the manager barked again, coming round the corner. ‘What the hell are you doing, boy?’

Sammy shut his eyes tight. ‘Ugh . . .’ He grunted a little. He couldn’t stop it now, all he could do was get it out. ‘I’m sorry,’ he groaned. ‘I . . . I’m not feeling so good.’

‘Oh, you’re trying to get out of your shift, is that it?’

‘No, sir . . . Ugh!’ Sammy panted, his whole body shaking as he finished. His face was sweaty and tear-stained when he looked at the manager. ‘I’m not feeling well. Please, can I go home?’

The manager shook his head. ‘I should have known when you started you couldn’t handle the pace of this job,’ he said gruffly. ‘Go home if you want, but don’t even think about coming back if you do. This is your last chance.’

‘No!’ Sammy took a step closer, ignoring his full diaper. ‘Please, I really need this job! My dad’ll kill me! I just, I gotta go home, I feel really sick!’

The manager glared coldly at him. ‘Fine, go home, then. You’re fired.’

#

Sammy hurried up the stairs to the bedroom in tears. He had to get in there, where it was safe, before his father noticed he was crying. Robbie was sitting at the desk. ‘Sammy? Why aren’t you at work?’

‘I . . .’ Sammy sobbed. ‘I got fired!’

‘Oh no!’ said a voice, and Sammy turned his head sharply to see Yvana sitting on his bed. ‘I’m so sorry, Sammy. What happened?’

Sammy looked away from her, staring at his feet, acutely aware that his diaper was starting to smell. He’d walked home in it, not caring about how gross it felt to move around in. He couldn’t tell Yvana about that. He couldn’t bear for her to find out how weak he was.

Robbie seemed to have realised, though. ‘Maybe it would be best if you went home, Yvana,’ he said softly. ‘Sammy looks really upset. I should take care of him.’

‘Can’t I help?’

Robbie shook his head. ‘Not right now. Some other time, maybe, but not today.’

Yvana nodded and stood up. She kissed Robbie on the lips and Sammy on the cheek. ‘I’m really sorry you’re upset, Sammy,’ she said and touched his cheek gently. ‘Feel better, okay?’ She turned to Robbie again. ‘I’ll show myself out. You just take care of Sammy.’

‘Thanks.’ Robbie smiled at her. ‘I’ll see you tomorrow.’

As Yvana closed the door behind her, Sammy broke down. Robbie immediately put his arms around his brother and pulled him close. ‘What happened?’

‘I . . . I was so stressed out at work . . . the manager was yelling at me and . . . I forgot.’ He sobbed. ‘I forgot I had to . . . and so I went, I pooped, in my diaper, in the middle of the kitchen. I told him I wasn’t feeling well, that I wanted to go home and he . . . he said if I went I wasn’t to come back at all. I begged him to just let me go home, and . . . and he fired me.’ Sammy lost the ability to speak for a while and Robbie stroked his back soothingly.

‘There, there,’ he murmured. ‘It’s okay, little brother.’

‘What am I gonna tell Dad?’ Sammy said fearfully. ‘He . . . he’ll kick me out!’ The thought had him so rattled he wet his messy diaper.

‘We’ll figure it out,’ said Robbie firmly. ‘I promise. Come on, let’s get you out of that messy diaper and in the shower, okay? And then you can get into bed with Mr. Rabbit. I’ll put on an audiobook for you or something. I don’t want you to worry about any more grown-up stuff today. Let me take care of you, Sammy.’

#

They were walking down the wooded path. ‘I’m scared,’ said little Sammy, reaching for Robbie’s hand. ‘And I gotta pee.’

But Robbie pulled his hand away. ‘What do I care? Just pee in your pants if you can’t make it home.’

‘What?’ Sammy stared at his brother, wide-eyed. ‘I . . . I don’t understand.’

They reached a fork in the road. ‘I’m going this way,’ said Robbie, pointing to the right. ‘You should go the other way. See ya.’ And he started off down the right fork.

Sammy stood there for a long while, staring at Robbie’s retreating back, before he started to cry. ‘Robbie, wait!’ he whimpered, and he tried to run after, but his feet wouldn’t move properly, it was like running in tar. He tripped and fell, and as he did, he lost control of both his bladder and his bowels, both peeing and pooping in his pants.

He gasped and opened his eyes. Robbie was shaking him awake.

‘Wake up, Sammy, please!’ he whispered.

Sammy found that he’d both wet and soiled himself and his face was moist with sweat and tears. Unable to stop himself, he let out an anguished sob followed by a wail.

‘Shh!’ Robbie pulled him to a sitting position and put his arms around him. The poop squished in Sammy’s diaper as he sat, but he couldn’t bring himself to care. ‘Please be quiet, or Dad might wake up. It’s two in the morning.’

That shut Sammy up. He released only a quiet whimper as he wet himself again. ‘I made a mess,’ he mumbled. ‘In . . . in my diaper.’

‘That’s okay, little brother,’ said Robbie. ‘Don’t worry about it, we’ll change you.’ He pulled back. ‘What happened? You were tossing and turning and talking in your sleep.’

‘What I say?’

‘Nothing that made sense. Just mumbling.’

Sammy looked away. ‘I dreamed that you left me. We were on that path. We came to a fork in the road and you just left. Like I . . . Like I was nothing.’

‘Oh, Sammy.’ Robbie hugged him again. ‘You’re not nothing. Not at all! And even if we’re separated for a while . . . I’ll never leave you. We’ll be together.’

Sammy scoffed. ‘So, what, when you marry Yvana or some other girl, you’ll want your retarded twin to live with you?’

Robbie frowned. ‘Don’t use that word. For one, you’re not, and even if you were, that’s really offensive and I never want to hear you put yourself down that way. You hear me?’ His tone brooked no argument, and Sammy nodded, wiping his tears as best he could with the back of his hand. ‘As for Yvana, or any other girl . . . I won’t let anyone come between us. If my being with her is hurting you, if it’s making you anxious and afraid, I’ll dump her.’

‘No!’ said Sammy quickly, feeling suddenly guilty. ‘Don’t do that for my sake . . . I want you to be happy.’

‘I will never be happy as long as you’re unhappy, Sammy,’ said Robbie quietly. He kissed his brother’s forehead. ‘Never. I need you to feel safe, happy, and loved. If you can find that in someone else someday, I will be happy for you, but until then, I intend to supply you with those things. And anyone who gets in the way of that will just have to go. I’ll talk to Yvana tomorrow.’

Sammy sighed and nodded. Then he felt pressure again. Apparently, he hadn’t finished. ‘I gotta . . .’ He blushed.

‘Go ahead,’ said Robbie, but he didn’t move.

Closing his eyes, Sammy imagined himself as a six-year-old again. He got his knees under him and raised his butt off the bed, supporting himself on his hands as he pushed. With a grunt, he loaded his diaper. It was very full now.

‘Come on,’ Robbie said, smiling. ‘I’ll change you.’

Sammy let him. He made his mind blank, pushed away the cares and the worries. He let Robbie lead him into the bathroom and clean him off in the shower. Idly, he realised he hadn’t used a toilet at all since Saturday. His brother put him to bed, placing Mr. Rabbit in his arms and kissing his forehead, smoothing back his hair. Exhausted, Sammy slept and didn’t dream at all.

#

Thursday morning, Robbie called the school and told them Sammy was sick. The excitement of the day before, losing his job and having that awful dream, had left Sammy exhausted and Robbie insisted he stay in bed. Sammy, in his turn, insisted Robbie go, saying he could manage on his own, and Robbie relented.

Yvana sought him out in homeroom. They were both early and hardly anyone else was there yet. ‘Where’s Sammy?’ she asked. ‘Is he okay?’

Robbie shook his head. ‘I had him call in sick to school. He’s . . . not doing well. A lot of anxiety.’ He looked at her sadly. ‘Speaking of which . . . I don’t think we can see each other anymore, Yvana. Sammy needs me and I can’t make him share my attention with someone else, not now.’

Yvana sat down in the seat that was usually Sammy’s. ‘Can’t I do something? I could help you take care of him.’

Robbie shook his head. ‘I’m sorry. There are things . . . you don’t know. Things he wouldn’t want you to know.’

Yvana looked around, then leaned in close. ‘I saw the diaper,’ she whispered. ‘At the party, when we all had sex. So I know he wears them. Is it an anxiety response?’

Robbie raised an eyebrow. ‘Listen to you, Sigmund Freud.’

Yvana scoffed. ‘Psychology interests me. What of it?’

‘I . . .’ Robbie bit his lip. ‘Yeah. I think it has to do with anxiety. He’s . . . basically wet the bed his whole life.’ He glanced at Yvana, wondering whether to tell her what he wanted to say. ‘Sammy was there when Mom died. He was sick that day. She died in the bathtub. He found her, and he was there with her for hours before Dad and I came home and found him. We weren’t even four yet. I think it really messed him up.’

‘Oh, my god . . . That’s awful.’ Yvana reached out and squeezed Robbie’s hand, then sighed. ‘Look, I always knew he had problems. I already told you, I was interested because he made me want to take care of him. I still want to. I’m not trying to come between you two. I love you both.’

Robbie’s second eyebrow joined the first. ‘Love?’

In typical Yvana fashion, she matched his expression. ‘Yes. Love.’ She sighed. ‘Robbie, you realise we’re both Doms, right?’

‘Doms?’

‘Yes, Doms. Do you have to repeat everything I say? We’re dominant. I care about you, but we’ll never be truly fulfilled just the two of us, because we both need someone to look after. Someone to guide. Sammy’s so clearly a sub I could smell it a mile away, so can’t he be that person for us both? That way, we can be together, and he’ll be safe and loved and protected from harm.’

‘Whoa, hang on.’ Robbie swallowed. ‘Isn’t that stuff . . . sexual? Sammy’s my brother, that would be . . .’

Yvana rolled her eyes. ‘You’ve already done it,’ she whispered. ‘And anyway, it doesn’t have to be sexual if you don’t want it to. Dominance and submission doesn’t have to include bondage, sadism and masochism, or any sexual acts. Even so, you have to admit you’re more than just brothers.’

Robbie looked away. He thought about the way he’d kissed Sammy after their threesome, while he slept. Thought of how much he always wanted to hold him. And the way looking into his eyes while fucking Yvana had made him come harder than he ever had before, or since. The sex he’d had with Yvana since then had been great, but it hadn’t been as good as that night, much as he’d refused to admit to himself that had been due to Sammy’s presence.

He decided to let that part of it lie and only shrugged. ‘I admit our relationship is kind of special,’ he said finally.

‘Wouldn’t it be easier if we were two?’ Yvana continued. ‘If we looked after him together. I know I’m getting ahead of myself, but if we get into the same college we could get a place together off campus.’

‘You’re right, you are getting ahead of yourself.’ Robbie sighed. ‘Anyway, I can’t make that decision for him. I can’t just say you’re gonna help me take care of him.’

‘But you can,’ Yvana said. ‘You’re his Dom. It’s up to you to make these decisions. You say you can’t ask him to share you with me. You wouldn’t be. I’d be sharing him with you. The real question is, are you willing to share?’

Robbie pursed his lips, deep in thought. ‘I need to think about this,’ he said. ‘There are still . . . aspects you’re not aware of too. You may not be into it.’

‘I’m into nurturing,’ said Yvana. ‘I’m a caregiver. Sammy’s someone who needs care, and I don’t much care what kind he needs. I will give it to him if I can.’ She stood and returned to her seat.

#

The front door opened, and Sammy bounded down the stairs to meet his brother. ‘Robbie, you’re ho—’ He cut himself off. It wasn’t Robbie. It was Greg. ‘Oh. Hey, Dad. You’re home early.’

‘And you’re not at school,’ Greg said gruffly.

‘I . . . I wasn’t feeling well this morning.’ Sammy looked down. ‘Robbie said I should stay home.’

‘I had lunch at the diner today,’ said Greg nonchalantly, lacing off his boots. ‘Had a chat with Drew, your boss.’ He looked up, catching Sammy’s eye. ‘Or should I say, ex-boss?’

Sammy swallowed. ‘Dad . . . I can explain . . .’

‘Explain?’ Greg growled. ‘You got fired and you didn’t tell me, you useless little shit!’

‘But it wasn’t fair!’ Sammy had tears in his eyes now. ‘I wasn’t feeling well and he wouldn’t let me go home!’

‘You’re so fucking weak!’ Greg backed Sammy up against the wall, and Sammy whimpered, wetting himself. ‘You little pussy,’ Greg spat, and then he slapped Sammy in the face.

‘Dad!’ came Robbie’s sharp voice. He’d entered without either of them noticing. ‘What the hell is going on?’

‘Did you know your useless brother lost his job?’ said Greg, rounding on him.

‘Yes, I did,’ said Robbie calmly. ‘And he’ll find another one. Won’t you, Sammy?’

Sammy nodded. ‘Yes. I’ll . . . I’ll find another job, I promise.’

‘Shut up! I should kick you out right now,’ Greg sneered. ‘You pathetic little fucker.’

Robbie crossed his arms over his chest. ‘If you kick him out,’ he said, ‘I’m leaving too.’

‘What?’ Greg stared at him.

‘You heard me. He goes, I go.’

Greg’s eyes narrowed. ‘Fine. I want you both gone by the end of the month. It’ll be a load off my shoulders, and I don’t owe you anything now you’re both legal adults.’ He stomped into the living room.

Sammy started to cry in earnest and Robbie went to him, taking him into his arms. ‘I’m sorry!’ Sammy sobbed. ‘This is all my fault . . .’

‘No it’s not,’ said Robbie. ‘It’s your boss’s fault, and it’s Dad’s fault. In no way is it yours.’

‘But . . .’ Sammy sniffed. ‘He’s kicking us both out. Where will we live?’

‘We’ll find something,’ said Robbie firmly. ‘Don’t you worry about that. We have the money you’ve saved from work, and I have my savings; we can use that for a deposit. I’ll get a part time job too, and we’ll find somewhere affordable.’ He let Sammy go. ‘Come on, let’s go upstairs. I’m guessing you’re wet after that, so we need to get you changed. Then I want you to relax, do some drawing, and forget all this. Okay?’

Sammy swallowed. How could Robbie know he’d wet himself? He wasn’t sure how he’d be able to forget about it all, but he nodded anyway and followed Robbie up the stairs.

#

When Sammy was changed and dry and seated on the floor with his sketch pad, Robbie went out into the backyard to call Yvana. He hadn’t wanted to seem worried in front of Sammy, but he was, and he needed to talk to someone. He couldn’t think of anyone better than her.

It only rang once before she answered. ‘Hey,’ she said, a smile in her voice. ‘I was hoping you’d call. Did you talk to him?’

Robbie sighed. ‘Not yet. Something’s come up. I . . . I just needed to talk to someone.’

‘Why? What’s happened?’

‘Dad found out Sammy lost his job. He threatened to kick him out, and I said if Sammy goes, I go, so . . . well, he wants us both out by the end of the month.’

‘Oh, my god, I’m so sorry!’ said Yvana. ‘Do you know where you’ll go?’

‘Not yet,’ said Robbie, rubbing the bridge of his nose. ‘We’ve got enough saved up for a deposit. We’ll find somewhere.’

‘Well,’ said Yvana, ‘at least there I can help. We just finished renovating the loft over the garage into a studio apartment. It’s got its own bathroom, kitchenette, everything. Sleeping alcove should fit two. We were gonna start advertising it next week.’

‘Really? You think you could get your parents to rent it to us?’

‘When I explain things to my mom, she’ll insist on it,’ said Yvana. ‘And she’s like me. Dad’s the sub in our family, he’ll do whatever we tell him to. I may even be able to get him to waive the deposit, if Mom goes along with it.’

‘I couldn’t ask you to do that,’ said Robbie.

‘You don’t have to. I’ll do it for Sammy. Poor kid’s been through enough. Besides . . . maybe this way I can convince you to let me help.’

‘I think you’re already helping.’ Robbie was unable to hold back his smile. ‘Thank you, Yvana. Really.’

‘I’ll talk to my parents now,’ she said. ‘I’ll call you back in an hour.’

After hanging up, Robbie went back inside. Sammy was still drawing on the floor, and Robbie sat down to check the job listings. He wondered what to do about dinner. He didn’t want to talk to Greg any more that day.

An hour later, his phone rang again. Sammy was engrossed in his drawing, so Robbie answered where he sat. ‘Hey.’

‘It’s me,’ said Yvana. ‘They said yes. You can move in on Sunday.’

‘What, seriously?’

‘Yeah. You could have moved in tomorrow, but it’s not fully furnished yet and the plumber is coming in to hook it up to the water main tomorrow. I’ll text you the details. Rent’s low, and there will be no need for a deposit. I’m vouching for you.’

‘Thank you. Seriously, this is such a load off my mind.’

‘So . . .’ She paused. ‘You think there may be room for me in your lives?’

Robbie laughed softly. ‘Maybe.’

‘Don’t do it out of gratitude,’ she said.

‘No, not gratitude. Appreciation. I’ll talk to Sammy about it later.’

‘Okay. See you at school tomorrow? You can come home with me after to look at the place and sign the contract.’

‘Yeah, definitely. Thanks again.’ They hung up.

‘Talk to me about what?’ said Sammy, looking up at Robbie with wide, childlike eyes. He seemed to be fully in little Sammy mode.

‘Nothing you need to worry about right now. But I do have some good news, baby bro.’

‘What is it?’ Sammy asked.

‘I found us a place to live.’ Robbie grinned. ‘Or, that is, Yvana did. Her family’s renting out a loft above their garage. They just finished renovating it, and it’s ours. We can move in on Sunday.’

‘Really?’ Sammy’s eyes filled with tears. ‘Oh, thank god . . .’ He covered his face with his hands, now seeming to hover somewhere between little and big.

Robbie got to his knees on the floor and hugged him. ‘It’s gonna be great,’ he said. ‘We’ll have our own place. And we don’t even have to pay a deposit, Yvana’s vouching for us.’ He pulled back, smiling. ‘And there’s another thing. I think I found a job for you. There’s an indie bookstore, looking for someone to work three nights a week, plus the occasional Saturday in the daytime. I know the place, it’s quiet and kind of hidden away. A much better place for you than a diner, not stressful at all.’

‘That does sound nice,’ said Sammy, smiling again and wiping his tears.

‘Good. I already e-mailed them. I suggest you stop by there tomorrow after school. Can’t hurt to show your face. I’ll go to Yvana’s in the meantime and sort everything out with the apartment.’

‘Should we tell Dad?’ asked Sammy.

‘Let him stew tonight,’ Robbie said. ‘I’ll tell him tomorrow.’

‘He’ll be glad.’

‘Maybe.’ Robbie kissed Sammy’s forehead. ‘Now you just get back to your drawing while I figure out what to eat. Maybe I’ll go get us some takeout.’

‘Okay.’ Sammy picked up his sketch pad and pencil again, calm once more.

Robbie watched him for a while. Then, after a couple of minutes, Sammy farted. Unselfconsciously, he put the sketch pad down, raised his butt off the floor, and grunted. Robbie suddenly felt . . . something. It was hard to define. A peculiar feeling in his stomach, like excitement. Sammy’s cheeks were red. He looked up at Robbie with a shy and mildly embarrassed smile.

‘Oops,’ he said and giggled. ‘I think I need changing.’

Robbie smiled, standing up. ‘I’ll change you, Sammy.’ He realised as he said it that he never wanted Sammy to have to change himself. He also knew now what had caused that feeling. It was Sammy’s trust. His absolute trust in Robbie. Robbie vowed to himself then never to abuse that trust or let Sammy down.

CW: death

———————— 

Chapter 6. 

It was a rainy day in March. Sammy was at home with his mom. He’d been sick that morning, so she’d taken the day off to stay home with him. Sammy was nearly four, a chubby little boy with round cheeks. He woke up from his nap in wet sheets. ‘Oh no!’ he whimpered. It was the second time this week he’d wet himself. Last time had been at daycare, also during a nap. ‘Mommy?’ he called. ‘Mommy!’ But there was no reply.

Sammy got out of bed. His pyjama pants were soaked, clinging to his body. Tears filled his eyes and he started to cry. Why couldn’t he hold it yet like other kids? ‘Mommy!’ he cried again. ‘Mommy, I . . . I had an accident!’

Still there was no answer and Sammy went out of the bedroom he shared with Robbie. He padded out into the living room and then the kitchen, but there was no one there. He called for his mother again, but she didn’t answer. He went to his parents’ bedroom. It was empty, but he heard water running in the ensuite bathroom. The door was slightly ajar and, relieved, Sammy walked over to it, opening it properly.

He stepped inside. The floor was wet, the bathtub overflowing. His mother’s hand was hanging over the edge of the tub. ‘Mommy?’ He went closer.

The water was slightly pink and there was a red smear on the edge of the tub. His mother’s head was under water. ‘Mommy!’ Sammy yelled. He grabbed his mother’s hand with both of his tiny ones and tried to pull her out of the water, but she was too heavy. ‘Mommy, wake up!’ he cried frantically. He climbed over the edge and into the tub with his mother, reaching down to the bottom and pulling the plug. He managed to turn off the faucet too. As the water drained from the tub, he shook his mother. She didn’t move. Her eyes were open and staring and her lips were blue.

‘Mommy!’ Sammy sobbed. ‘Mommy, please wake up . . .’

Sammy lay there in the tub for three hours, hugging his mother’s cold, naked body, until Greg and Robbie got home. When the door opened, he couldn’t even yell for them, too exhausted. After a few minutes, Greg showed up.

‘Oh, my god!’ he gasped. ‘What did you do?’ He grabbed Sammy roughly and pulled him out of the tub. He shook his son. ‘What the fuck did you do!?’

‘Daddy?’ came Robbie’s voice. ‘What’s happening?’ he came through the door, eyes widening at the scene in front of him. ‘Mommy?’

‘Didn’t you hear me, you little bastard?’ Greg growled. He put Sammy down and hit him across the face. ‘What did you do?’

‘I . . . I wet myself,’ was all Sammy managed to say.

Greg pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and dialled the emergency number. Robbie started to cry. Sam just stood, his clothes wet from the bath water, staring at nothing, until Greg yelled at them to get out and Robbie took his hand.

‘Come on,’ he whispered.

Sammy shook his head. ‘No,’ he mumbled. ‘Gotta stay with Mommy.’

But Robbie pulled at his hand and dragged him out of the bathroom. He pulled Sammy along to their room, helped him change into dry clothes. The EMTs arrived a minute later. There was nothing they could do. Tricia Mitchell had already been dead for three and a half hours. She’d slipped getting into the tub, hit her head, and drowned.

Robbie woke from his dream with a start. He remembered that day like it was yesterday, but Sammy had never talked about it. Robbie wasn’t sure Sammy even remembered. He had so few memories from that time. He had probably repressed the whole thing. Still, Robbie felt like he had been inside his brother’s head just now, seen it all through his eyes.

It was only how Robbie imagined it must have been. He would never forget the look on his brother’s face, the hollowness of his voice, when they had found him there in the bathtub with their dead mother. Robbie had decided the moment his own tears had dried that he would always protect Sammy, from that day forward. And he wasn’t about to stop now.

Climbing out of bed quietly, he kneeled next to the bottom bunk, looking at Sammy where he slept. He was breathing slowly and evenly. He looked so peaceful and innocent. Not at all like someone who had experienced the kind of trauma Sammy had. Slowly, Robbie got up again, then leaned down and kissed his twin brother on the lips. Then he went back to bed, though it took a long time before he finally fell asleep again.

The next morning, Robbie went downstairs to get breakfast for himself and Sammy. He didn’t want Sammy to have to face Greg unless it was necessary. Greg was having his morning coffee and reading the newspaper as usual.

Pouring cereal into bowls, Robbie said casually, ‘We’re moving out on Sunday. I’m signing the contract today.’

Greg looked up sharply. ‘Already?’

Robbie shrugged. ‘Might as well. No point prolonging the inevitable.’

Greg looked down at the paper, frowning. ‘You . . . you don’t have to leave, you know.’

‘No, but Sammy does, and I’m not leaving him all alone.’

Greg looked up at his son again. ‘He . . . he can stay too. I’m sorry, Robert, I was angry.’

Robbie turned to face his father, leaning back against the counter. ‘Dad . . . I don’t think you understand how much you hurt Sammy.’

‘I’m sorry I hit him—’

‘That’s not it,’ said Robbie, shaking his head. ‘You’ve hurt him all his life. First, you acted like it was his fault Mom died. It wasn’t. It was an accident. You’ve treated him like he’s nothing. You’ve made him believe he’s nothing, Dad. All he’s ever tried to do is make you proud and you’ve ignored him at best. He’s not weak. He’s born everything you’ve said and done to him better than anyone has a right to expect. But he is fragile, and I’m not exposing him to it anymore. He deserves better.’

Greg stared at him for a long moment. Then he turned away with a sigh. ‘Well . . . if that’s how you feel. I know I’ve been hard on you both. I just . . . I never . . .’

‘You never even wanted kids,’ Robbie finished for him. ‘I figured that out a long time ago. I guess I can’t blame you for that, not really. And it’s not your fault Mom died. But I can blame you for not stepping up, and I do. I want you to remember that this is your fault. There are a lot of ways you could have dealt with this that didn’t involve abuse and neglect.’

Greg looked at him again and frowned. ‘Now, wait a minute—’

‘Don’t deny it, Dad. It’s not a good look.’ Robbie picked up the cereal bowls. ‘We’ll be out of your hair on Sunday. Leave Sammy alone until then.’

He hadn’t expected the defeat in his father’s eyes, nor the way he turned away again and said, ‘Okay. I understand.’

The bell above the door chimed as Sammy entered the little bookstore. It smelled pleasantly of dust and old leather. Though it was small, it wasn’t dark or dingy. Large windows let in plenty of light, and there were old armchairs scattered about between the shelves; little nooks where people could sit down to read. The smell of fresh coffee wafted out from an open doorway behind the register.

‘Um . . . hello?’ said Sammy.

A kind-faced woman in her early thirties appeared in the doorway. ‘Hello!’ She smiled. ‘Are you Sam, by any chance?’

Sammy blinked. ‘How’d you know?’

‘Your brother said in his e-mail that you might drop by, and you look like a Sam.’ She came out from behind the counter and shook his hand. ‘I’m Ellie. So, you’re interested in working here?’

‘Uh, yeah.’ Sammy resolved to be truthful. ‘My . . . my last job was a little too fast for me. Kitchen of a busy diner. That kind of stress doesn’t agree with me. But I love books. And I really need a job, ’cause . . .’

‘’Cause your father kicked you out.’ Ellie gave him a compassionate smile. ‘Your brother wrote that too.’

‘Seems he told you everything,’ Sammy mumbled, looking at his hands.

‘Well,’ said Ellie, ‘he told me that you’re a sweet but shy young man, but that you can talk to anyone when it comes to books. He said that you write and draw, and that you need a job so the two of you can afford rent, since your dad kicked you both out. He said he was looking too, but that when he saw this listing, he thought it would be perfect for you, and that you’d be perfect for it. So, what kind of books do you like?’

Sammy grinned. ‘Everything,’ he said. ‘I love the classics, I love sci-fi and fantasy, and young adult fiction. I’ve read the school library twice over, I think.’

‘Any favourites?’

‘Um . . . I like Jane Austen, and Ursula K. Le Guin. And Patrick Rothfuss and Neil Gaiman. John Green, and Jules Verne. Ray Bradbury . . .’ He bit his lip. ‘So, you didn’t feel like Robbie was just selling you a sob story?’

‘Didn’t look that way to me,’ said Ellie with a shrug. ‘Looked to me like you’re a pair of kids who are having a hard time and he wanted to make sure whoever you end up working for is kind and compassionate. I do my best to be those things, and I think you seem like just the kind of person I’d like to have working here. I’d be more than willing to give you a try. If only so I’ll have someone to discuss Rothfuss and Le Guin with.’ She winked. ‘How about you come in Monday after school and I’ll show you how everything works and you can start Tuesday if you think it looks like your thing? I’d want you Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from four to nine, when we close. You’ll be working those shifts with me. Then we all rotate Saturdays so no one has to work them all the time, so it would be one or two Saturdays from ten to six per month.’

Sammy did the math in his head. Fifteen hours per week plus eight to sixteen hours per month. With the wage listed in the ad plus their savings, and with the low rent Yvana’s parents were asking, they could easily get by without Robbie potentially messing up his chances at a scholarship by having to work on top of practice. ‘That sounds great,’ he said, smiling. ‘I can’t wait.’

Yvana picked them up in her parents’ SUV Sunday morning. Sammy had packed a suitcase with all his clothes and two boxes full of books and drawing supplies. He didn’t own anything else. Robbie had some books too, his laptop, some exercise equipment, and more clothes than Sammy did. Finally, there was a box with Sammy’s diapers and related paraphernalia. They just about managed to fit it all. Robbie and Yvana sat in front while Sammy sat in the back with Mr. Rabbit. Robbie had insisted that Sammy should have it with him and promised that Yvana wouldn’t mind or care. When she’d arrived, she’d kissed Sammy’s cheek, ruffled his hair, and said how nice it was to see him, entirely ignoring the stuffed toy under his arm.

When they arrived, they left most of the stuff in the car, and Yvana led them up the stairs at the back of the garage that led to the loft. Sammy’s eyes widened as he stepped inside.

The apartment was spacious and bright, with large windows, hardwood floors, and light blue painted walls. Immediately inside the door, there was a closet to the left and a kitchenette to the right, with a breakfast bar with two stools. There was a wicker loveseat, a soft-looking armchair, a bookshelf, and even a small TV on the wall. At the end, there was a door he assumed led to the bathroom, and next to it an alcove with curtains hanging in front of it. Sammy went over and pulled the curtain aside to find a large double bed that would easily and comfortably fit them both.

‘Mom suggested changing it out for twins with a little gap between,’ said Yvana, ‘but Robbie said you’d be just as comfortable like this, if not more so.’ She smiled. ‘Welcome home, Sammy.’

Sammy smiled at her. ‘Thank you.’ He opened the bathroom door and peeked inside. It was small, but the space was well utilised, with a large shower and plenty of cupboard space.

‘I took the liberty of stocking the fridge for you,’ Yvana said to Robbie. ‘Just some bare essentials to tide you over until you can get to the store.’

‘You didn’t have to do that,’ said Robbie. ‘I’ll pay you back.’

She waved her hand dismissively. ‘It’s no big deal. And Mom insists you come have dinner with us tonight.’ She smiled. ‘I insist as well, as it happens.’

Robbie laughed. ‘Well, then I won’t argue. You feel up to it, Sammy?’

Sammy smiled and nodded.

‘I’ll help you carry the rest of the stuff,’ said Yvana.

‘No need, we’ll manage,’ said Robbie. ‘It’ll only be two trips.’

‘If you say so,’ she said. ‘I’ll get it all out of the car for you, at least.’

When all the things were finally in the apartment, Sammy sat down in the armchair with a sigh. He instantly wet himself and blushed.

‘Did you pee?’ Robbie asked. Sammy nodded. ‘Good boy.’

The words made Sammy blink. They sounded odd, but they also made him happy.

‘You wanna be little for a bit?’ Robbie asked, and Sammy nodded again. ‘Need me to change you?’

Sammy shook his head. ‘No, that’s okay. I’ll probably pee again soon.’ He said it without shame. He didn’t have to be embarrassed about doing it in front of Robbie anymore, though he still felt terribly ashamed whenever it happened in public.

‘So, do you like Yvana more now?’ Robbie asked, sitting down on the wicker loveseat.

‘I always liked her,’ said Sammy, tugging gently at Mr. Rabbit’s ears. ‘She’s nice.’

‘I know. But . . .’ Robbie paused and Sammy looked up at him questioningly. ‘There’s something I’ve been meaning to talk to you about,’ Robbie continued. ‘See, Yvana . . . she wants to help me take care of you.’

Sammy cocked his head to one side and looked at him. ‘What do you mean?’

‘She knows about the diapers. Or, the pull-ups, anyway, ’cause she saw it that night, at the party.’

‘Oh, no!’ Sammy flushed dark red and looked down. ‘Does she think I’m gross?’

‘No!’ said Robbie quickly. ‘Not at all. But she knows you’re . . . fragile, and vulnerable.’

‘Weak, you mean.’

‘Not at all. Neither of us thinks that. I’ve told her some about Dad, our upbringing . . . since she figured out the thing with the pull-ups on her own, I told her about the bedwetting. She says she always knew you needed looking after and that’s part of why she likes you.’ He leaned forward and took Sammy’s hand. ‘Sammy, she wants to be with us.’

‘What do you mean, us?’

‘I mean what I say. She wants to be with us both. Not to get between us or take me away from you or you away from me. She wants us all to be together. Like . . . a family, I guess.’

Sammy frowned. ‘So . . . she wants to be our sister?’

Robbie laughed. ‘No, not exactly. She wants to be my girlfriend. But, you see, Yvana and I . . . we’re very dominant people. She says we couldn’t be happy, just the two of us, because we both need someone to take care of. I have that in you, and she wants to as well.’

‘So . . . you’d be like my parents?’ Sammy said doubtfully.

‘Well, maybe when you’re little,’ said Robbie. ‘But we’d take care of you all the time, just like I do now.’

‘But . . . does she know everything?’ Sammy blushed again. ‘You know, about all my . . . stuff? My problems, I mean.’

‘I haven’t told her everything yet,’ said Robbie. ‘She doesn’t know about the . . . extent of your incontinence, and I haven’t told her you like to be little, though I think she suspects. Something about the way she talks. I don’t think that’ll be a problem.’

‘Well . . . What do you want?’ Sammy asked.

‘I . . . think it sounds like a good idea. I was so worried you’d feel abandoned. I never want you to feel that way.’

‘Then why are you asking me?’

Robbie laughed again. ‘I’m not. I’m trying to tell you I want to try this. I want to tell her everything, and I want her to help me take care of you.’

Sammy nodded. ‘Okay.’ For some reason, it was easy to do what Robbie said he should. It always had been, but lately, it was like all he wanted was for Robbie to tell him what to do. It was so freeing and liberating to just be little Sammy and let Robbie make all the decisions. ‘Hey . . . when we’re at home, can I be little all the time?’

Robbie stood up and kissed his forehead, ruffling his hair. ‘Of course you can. I want you to be little as much as you want.’

And here it comes, the final chapter! Thanks for reading.

———————— 

Chapter 7.

They had dinner at the house that night. Yvana and her mother had cooked two roast chickens, served with rice, a creamy sauce, salad, and greens. After they’d eaten, Robbie sent Sammy back to the studio while he took Yvana aside.

‘I talked to him,’ he said.

‘What did he say?’ she asked.

Robbie shrugged. ‘It’s not what he said that matters. I told him I want us all to be together and he said okay.’ He wet his lips. ‘But . . . there are a few things you need to know about. Maybe we could talk in your room? Or tomorrow.’

‘Now’s fine.’ She smiled and led him upstairs to her bedroom, closing the door behind them. She sat on the bed and looked at him expectantly. ‘What is it you need to tell me?’

‘Okay. Well, first of all, there’s the diapers. I told you he wets the bed and it gets worse when he’s anxious. Lately, he’s been wetting himself while awake as well. He’ll lose track of things and have an accident, when he’s focused on something. And sometimes it happens when he’s scared, worried, and so on.’

‘I kind of assumed that was the case,’ she said. She patted the bed next to her and he sat.

‘Yeah. But, there’s more than that. For the past week . . . well, he’s been having other accidents too. Both asleep and awake. It’s what happened the day he got fired. It happened at work and he begged to go home, and his boss fired him for it.’

Yvana’s expression was dark. ‘That fucker!’ she said fiercely.

‘Yeah, he’s a piece of work,’ Robbie agreed. ‘Anyway, now it’s like all his potty training has pretty much been undone. I couldn’t swear on it, but I don’t think he’s used the bathroom all week. I bought some better diapers, that would contain the smell and stuff, and he’s going through them pretty quick.’

Yvana nodded. ‘I see. Anything else I should know?’

‘Well, sometimes, he likes to be little. We pretend he’s six, and he sits on the floor and draws and doesn’t worry about anything. It really relaxes and calms him down. I want him to be allowed to be little as much as he wants when we’re at home.’

Yvana smiled. ‘I was hoping for this,’ she confessed. ‘I’m . . . really interested in age play. I’d love to be someone’s Mommy like that, sometimes. He’s six when he’s in that space, you say?’

Robbie nodded. ‘Yeah. He has a lot of dreams where he’s six. It’s . . . kind of interesting. That was a really turbulent time in our lives. It was the last time he regularly had daytime accidents. We were starting school and he was anxious and nervous a lot.’

‘Maybe he just wants to be six without all that anxiety,’ Yvana mused. ‘If he never got the chance to just be at that age. And he never got affection from an adult. I mean, you took care of him and stood up for him, but you were just a kid too, right? Now he has a chance to be six and be cared for. No one will yell at him or punish him if he has an accident. All he’ll get from you is love and care and compassion. And from me too, now.’

‘That makes sense,’ said Robbie, nodding along. ‘It’s just too bad we can’t limit it to when he’s at home. But then, there is another thing too.’

‘What?’ she asked.

Robbie hesitated, unsure of how to phrase it. ‘He . . . gets off on embarrassment. Sometimes, he gets off on using the diapers, I think. I mean, I know. I’ve seen how hard he gets after going sometimes. Not every time, though.’

‘Well, I’ll watch out for that. Maybe I can help him with it. I can understand you might not want to, being his brother and all.’

Robbie shook his head. ‘I feel kind of messed up over that part of things,’ he admitted. ‘I think I sometimes . . . do like it? When we had the threesome, I liked that he was there.’

‘I know you did,’ said Yvana. ‘I could tell.’

‘I’ve been ignoring it, but when I change his diaper and he’s hard, I kind of just wanna help him with it, sometimes. I just don’t know if I can.’

‘Well, I can, if you’ll let me.’ Yvana took his hand. ‘Think of me as the . . . stepmom. The nice kind, not the evil kind. You’re the parent, and I’m there to support you, so you get final say. He’s your charge.’

Robbie smiled. ‘That’s nice of you. But I want you to make decisions too. I’d like for us to be a team.’

‘Still. It’s good if one half has veto, should something go wrong.’

Robbie nodded slowly. ‘I guess so.’ He glanced at her. ‘So, you wanna come over now?’

Yvana’s smile turned mischievous. ‘If you think he can manage without us for half an hour, I’d rather have some fun with you first. Up for it?’

Robbie laughed. ‘Sure. He can manage.’ He leaned in and kissed her, then pushed her gently down on the bed and lay on top. ‘I’ve wanted this all week.’

#

Sammy farted and set his sketch pad aside, raising his butt off the floor and grunting as he pushed. He heard footsteps on the stair, but that didn’t matter—it was just Robbie—and he continued. Just as the door opened, he groaned, and some poop came out. He looked up and froze. In the doorway with Robbie stood Yvana.

She smiled at him. ‘Sorry for interrupting. Don’t stop of my account.’

Sammy’s face felt hot. There was more, and it needed to be let out, but suddenly he felt deeply embarrassed.

‘Go on, Sammy,’ said Robbie, smiling too. ‘It’s okay.’

Closing his eyes, Sammy reminded himself that he was at home and safe and loved. He was six years old, and no one would laugh at him or yell at him or punish him for having an accident. Yvana was nice, and Robbie would have told her about everything now. He breathed out, relaxing his butt, and grunted again, pushing the rest out into his diaper.

Yvana walked across the room and squatted in front of him. ‘Hey, Sammy,’ she said kindly. ‘You had an accident, huh?’

Sammy nodded, cheeks still warm. He realised he was very, very hard.

‘Would it be okay if I change you?’ she asked.

‘Of course,’ said Robbie, answering for him, and Sammy nodded his agreement. It was going to happen sooner or later, after all. ‘Do it on the bed. I’ll get a towel and all the stuff.’

Yvana stood and offered Sammy her hand. She pulled him to his feet. Reaching for his belt, she undid his pants and pulled them down to reveal his diaper. She patted his butt. ‘Wow, look at this! Lucky you were wearing a diaper and didn’t do this in your pants, huh?’

Sammy giggled. ‘Yeah.’

‘You sure you’re all finished?’ she asked.

‘I think so.’

‘No pee or anything?’

Sammy looked away, his dick twitching in the diaper. ‘If there was, I still couldn’t,’ he mumbled.

Yvana raised an eyebrow. ‘Oh?’ She looked down. The diaper was too thick for his hard-on to be obvious, but she put her hand there and squeezed, clearly feeling it. ‘Oh, my.’ She smiled. ‘Maybe I should help you with that.’

‘Help with what?’ Robbie asked, coming out of the bathroom carrying a towel, diaper, and a pack of baby wipes.

‘Oh, I think Sammy has a need, is all,’ said Yvana without taking her hand away. Robbie looked at them.

‘Ah. Right.’ He looked at Sammy’s face, taking in his red cheeks. ‘She right, baby bro?’ he asked. Sammy nodded. ‘Do you want her to help?’ Sammy hesitated, then nodded again. ‘I could go grab a shower,’ said Robbie. ‘Unless . . . unless you want me to stay.’

Sammy wet his lips. He did want Robbie to stay, but wasn’t that weird? He looked up at his brother and Robbie smiled.

‘I’ll stay.’ He laid the towel out on the bed.

‘Got some rubber gloves?’ Yvana asked.

‘Yeah, hang on.’ Robbie went and got some while Yvana had Sammy take his t-shirt off and lie on the towel. She pressed her hand down on the front of his diaper and rubbed slowly. Sammy threw his head back with a gasp, and his hips bucked.

‘Look who’s eager!’ Yvana laughed. Robbie returned with a box of rubber gloves and she let go, taking a pair and opening the diaper. Sammy’s hard cock sprung free. The tip was leaking pre-cum. Yvana tapped it playfully. ‘Not yet,’ she admonished. ‘Gotta get you all clean first.’

She was efficient; it clearly wasn’t her first time changing a diaper, though Sammy assumed she probably hadn’t done it on an adult before. She removed the diaper, cleaned him with wipes, and Robbie put it all in a trash bag for her. ‘Got any lotion?’ she asked.

‘Yeah.’ Robbie went into the bathroom again.

Yvana looked at Sammy, smiling. Her finger circled his exposed butt hole. It twitched, and so did his dick. ‘Wanna feel good, Sammy?’ she asked.

He nodded. ‘Yeah.’

Robbie returned with the lotion and she put some on her gloved finger. Slowly, she started prodding at Sammy’s hole. Sammy whimpered. ‘That feel nice?’ Yvana asked. He nodded. It felt really nice. She pushed her finger inside.

‘Ah!’ Sammy closed his eyes. Her finger went further in still and he saw stars as it hit his sweet spot. With her other hand, she pressed at his taint with her thumb. Sammy’s cock throbbed and he reached for it.

‘No, no,’ she said. ‘None of that. It’ll feel even better if you wait.’

‘How do you know how to do this?’ Robbie murmured. Sammy opened his eyes to find him staring at Yvana’s hands.

She turned to him, smiling impishly. ‘Wouldn’t you like to know?’

Sammy watched as Robbie pulled at the front of his pants, adjusting himself. Suddenly, Sammy really wanted to see Robbie come again. He closed his eyes once more, whimpering. The feeling was so intense, and his body began to tremble.

‘That’s it,’ Yvana cooed. ‘Good boy. Doesn’t that feel nice?’

Sammy nodded. ‘U-huh . . . Ah!’ He felt as if his whole body was tightening. He shook, his back arching, and he cried out. ‘Fuck!’ he moaned.

‘Such a dirty mouth on you,’ said Yvana. She glanced at Robbie. ‘Maybe there’s something we could put in his mouth?’ she said questioningly.

Robbie stared. ‘You mean—?’

‘I can see you’re worked up,’ she said.

Sammy looked up at them both, panting. ‘Please!’ he gasped.

‘Please what, honey?’ said Yvana mildly.

‘I . . . I’d like something . . . in my mouth.’

Robbie drew a ragged breath. ‘Are you sure about this?’

Sammy didn’t hesitate. ‘Yeah.’

Robbie took off his pants and got onto the bed, pulling his hard cock out of his shorts. He lay down on his side, his crotch near Sammy’s face. Sammy opened his mouth, looking up at him, and Robbie pushed inside. Sammy closed his lips around the head of Robbie’s dick and, shutting his eyes, sucked. He tasted salty and sweet all at once. The musky scent of him filled Sammy’s nostrils. It didn’t feel gross or wrong at all. It felt good. All the while, the pleasure continued to build inside him, his whole body trembling with it. He moaned around Robbie’s cock.

‘Shit, I’m not gonna last long like this,’ Robbie said breathlessly.

‘Well, I’m sure Sammy won’t mind if you come in his mouth,’ said Yvana. Sammy moaned in affirmation and sucked harder. He could feel Robbie’s fingers slide into his hair. He heard his brother’s voice as he panted and groaned.

‘I’m gonna come!’ Robbie gasped, and then he did. Sammy drank it all down. The taste was a little bitter, the texture a bit strange, but Sammy didn’t hesitate. He was on the brink himself, and as Robbie pulled his softening cock out of Sammy’s mouth, Sammy cried out.

All the while, Yvana continued to stimulate his prostate with her finger. ‘Why don’t you give Sammy a hand?’ she said to Robbie.

Robbie reached down and grasped Sammy’s leaking dick, starting to stroke. He had barely touched it before Sammy came, shooting so hard semen landed on his clavicle. He groaned and whimpered, finally crying, ‘Stop! Stop . . .’

Yvana let go, pulling her finger out. She removed the gloves, throwing them away while Robbie cleaned Sammy up with another baby wipe. ‘That was something,’ he said hoarsely. ‘Wasn’t it?’

‘Yeah,’ said Sammy weakly.

‘I’ll teach you how,’ Yvana said to Robbie. ‘In case you wanna try it yourself.’

‘Think you could do it to me some time?’ he murmured, turning to her.

‘Hm, maybe. If you behave yourself.’ Yvana laughed and kissed him. Then she grabbed a fresh diaper and the baby powder, setting about putting it on Sammy. ‘This one behaved very well,’ she said. ‘Just like I knew he would.’ All finished, she pulled Sammy to his feet. He felt woozy for a moment and leaned against Robbie, who held him tight.

‘Yeah, Sammy’s a good boy,’ he murmured and kissed the top of his twin’s head.

‘He sure is.’ Yvana stroked Sammy’s cheek. ‘You better put this one to bed, Robbie. And I should get home. I’ll see you two at school tomorrow.’ She leaned in and kissed Sammy gently on the lips. ‘Nighty night, Sammy.’

‘G’night,’ Sammy said sleepily, suddenly beyond exhausted.

‘Bye, Robbie.’ She kissed him too, longer and far less chastely than she’d kissed Sammy. Then she left.

‘Think I made the right decision?’ Robbie said to Sammy, and in spite of his exhaustion, Sammy laughed.

‘Yeah. I think so.’ He looked up into Robbie’s eyes, and his brother leaned in and kissed him on the lips. Sammy kissed him back, feeling happier than he could remember ever being before. He had thought kissing Robbie would feel weird. It didn’t. It just felt right.

‘Come on,’ Robbie murmured. ‘Time to put you to bed, little brother.’

#

Sammy walked down the wooded path. The sun was about to set, but its rays still warmed him. He had Robbie on one side and Yvana on the other, and they were both holding his hands. He looked up. He was little, but they were big.

‘Where are we going?’ Sammy asked.

‘Home, honey,’ said Yvana. ‘It’s not far.’

Sammy turned to Robbie. ‘We’re not lost?’

‘No, baby bro. We know exactly where we’re going. Don’t you worry.’

They kept walking. Sammy listened to the bird song. Somewhere nearby, he heard a babbling brook. After a few minutes, he stopped. ‘I gotta pee,’ he declared.

‘Well, you’re wearing a diaper, remember?’ said Robbie. ‘Just go in it. I’ll change you when we get home.’

‘And I’ll give you a treat,’ said Yvana, ‘for being such a good boy.’

Sammy smiled happily and peed in his diaper.

In his bed, Sammy rolled over in his wet diaper, snuggling up against Robbie, who put his arms around him and held him close. Finally, life was starting to feel right.

END

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2021 at 3:16 PM, StarBoy said:

How did this make me emotional, oh my gosh. You're such a talented writer, this was so brilliant. 

Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it. Glad it made you feel things, that's the best part of being a writer. ❤️

On 4/10/2021 at 12:41 AM, Alex62 said:

Just finished reading all 7 and wow. Poor Sammy. I’m so glade he has Robbie and now Yvana. I do wonder what next for Sammy now tho. Like how’s the book store? The boss seemed awesome for Sammy! Keep up the great writing!!😄

Thank you! I'm so happy you enjoyed it! Thank you! I don't think I'll be writing any more about Sammy and Robbie, but who knows, maybe one day inspiration will strike? 🙂