Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I have several anecdotes about how I have seen, one of her happened to a friend in high school, she had started doing her social service in a hospital, to be more specific she had to be in the laboratory

I imagine that something similar happens to several of here, when it is too cold in a place, the urge to urinate increases considerably

The fact is that the laboratory is a very cold place, at first she did not give it so much importance, and I saw how she drank a 1-liter bottle of water, and by the afternoon she looked somewhat desperate to go to the bathroom, but she  He refused to use the hospital ones because he felt uncomfortable, so he decided to wait until he got home

The departure time arrived, so I decided to wait for them to pass through it, because it was already a bit late, but by that time I was already very desperate, as I was in a place with many people, she tried to hide her despair, but she was already leaking (  at that moment I really wanted to tickle her, to see if she would get wet, but since she didn't like them, I just wanted to)

The minutes passed and his mother arrived, who kindly offered to take me home, I accepted since my house was on the way, we both did not go in the back seats, she did it to be able to put her hand on her crotch without being seen by her  mother, I come home and say goodbye, that night I sent her a message jokingly, asking if she had arrived on time, and although she managed to get home on time, she lost control of her bladder as soon as she entered the bathroom, while  She was taking off her jeans, the urine stain started to grow but she couldn't take off her panties so she had to urinate with them on.

I would have liked to see it in person since the girl is very very attractive and has a good butt

17 hours ago, Armisyel said:

She was taking off her jeans, the urine stain started to grow but she couldn't take off her panties so she had to urinate with them on.

I love that scenario, when a woman doesn't quite make it so has to sit on the toilet and wee through her knickers and preferably tights as well... better still if she doesn't have a change to hand and has to dry them off the best she can and keep them on!