Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My omo-origin story: Gaming and Peeing..

View File

So, I know Ive been sporadic with my content and responding to your comments

I’ve actually been working on some things to post - behind the scenes. Making some lists to pick out which of my favorite Omo accidents/incidents to share. 

I want to share the ones that shaped me, changed me, embarrassed me, made me feel sexy,  and ones that I can also incorporate my love for art into. 

If you’ve been following me for a while now you may have gathered that I really like video games and I really like Omo.

SO

I wanted to share my Omo-Origin story and give you guys a bit of an intimate experience, so you can get to know me better and what made me fall in love with Omo.

It’s a little lengthy; but there is wetting and I do talk of wetting. 

I also ~KIND OF~ nerd out in this but.... at least I didn’t speak to you in Klingon or Hutenese. 
If you want a video of me speaking either of those  😂 I can provide. It’s not too good but I’m still learning.

I’m also going to be posting this in the stories forum- without the video-but there will be pictures of the “photo shoot” and a hand typed version of what all is said in the video for those of you prefer to read. And a Picture of the bullet points I reference in the video. 

There will also be additional information attached to that specific post. ❤️

anyway, 

I hope you enjoyed and I look forward to reading your comments. ❤️

Really interesting video, I enjoyed seeing the casual release, and I'm sure many people can relate to having to pee or nearly peeing themselves or actually wetting during long long gaming sessions. I played wow for a short time back in 2008 when the new expansion was popular and can relate.

I remember going to a public park back in May which was about an hour away and when I had to pee I found out the bathrooms were locked which was concerning because i did not expect that, and had to face the dilemma of trying to drive home to use the bathroom or finding somewhere along the way.
And then a SECOND time about 2 weeks later going to a different park which also had closed bathrooms, but fortunately this was less crowded so I had a few options.

These new kinds of mini videos are interesting, always been a fan of your unapologetic wettings and messings all the way back in the days when you were on tumblr too.you could always tell you enjoyed it alot. keep it up for sure.

Almost 700 views and over 200 downloads.

and only 3 comments. 😭

At least somebody listened to me.

😂😂😂 I’m just kidding, I appreciate all of you 

5 hours ago, amaron32 said:

Really interesting video, I enjoyed seeing the casual release, and I'm sure many people can relate to having to pee or nearly peeing themselves or actually wetting during long long gaming sessions. I played wow for a short time back in 2008 when the new expansion was popular and can relate.

I remember going to a public park back in May which was about an hour away and when I had to pee I found out the bathrooms were locked which was concerning because i did not expect that, and had to face the dilemma of trying to drive home to use the bathroom or finding somewhere along the way.
And then a SECOND time about 2 weeks later going to a different park which also had closed bathrooms, but fortunately this was less crowded so I had a few options.

These new kinds of mini videos are interesting, always been a fan of your unapologetic wettings and messings all the way back in the days when you were on tumblr too.you could always tell you enjoyed it alot. keep it up for sure.

I’m so glad you enjoyed it, and I’m so glad to hear you’ve been a follower since tumblr ❤️❤️❤️

I decided to do more of a creative spin on my normal videos- a little more creative. With a camera man, and not just my shakey hands 😂

It sounds to me like you just weren’t meant to be at the park 😉 especially if it happened two TIMES! 

I’ll have to tell you about my recent vacation and the public bathroom situation sometime! 

life would just be easier if we didn’t have to bother with bathroom.

like jobs already think bathrooms take up too much time. 
❤️ 
Thank you for your input and for watching 

17 hours ago, PMDP said:

I’m so glad you enjoyed it, and I’m so glad to hear you’ve been a follower since tumblr ❤️❤️❤️

I decided to do more of a creative spin on my normal videos- a little more creative. With a camera man, and not just my shakey hands 😂

It sounds to me like you just weren’t meant to be at the park 😉 especially if it happened two TIMES! 

I’ll have to tell you about my recent vacation and the public bathroom situation sometime! 

life would just be easier if we didn’t have to bother with bathroom.

like jobs already think bathrooms take up too much time. 
❤️ 
Thank you for your input and for watching 

Yeah you've definitely improved and i'm always curious to see what wetting (or messing) video will happen next hehe. Honestly some of my top omo scenarios are things like being too busy doing something to pee, like playing a game, or washing dishes, or being on the phone, or stuff like being in the car on a long drive with nowhere to stop until you just go right there. Your gaming pee video just now satisfied one of those 😛

Oh and generally I HATE public bathrooms, I've always been more on the shy side when it comes to going in public, which has caused alot of desperate situations in the past haha. But thanks to covid my love of parks has now mixed with my omo side, even if unintentionally. Usually i know that there will be a bathroom if there's an absolute emergency, but both times I was out of luck. 😉

@PMDP In the video you mentioned to us if we'd had any experiences with the lack of public restrooms due to the virus and while I myself haven't had any issues I have been on the receiving end of that especially right at the beginning of it all when places were starting to open up.

I currently work for a fast food place won't give the name of obvious reasons but in May my new role was to make sure that everyone who enters the place follows the guidelines and made sure everyone was safe, occasionally I would be approached by someone asking if they could use the restroom. Now if the person was someone I knew or was into Omorashi or was ok with holding their pee I wouldn't mind but the people who approached me were people I didn't know so I'd always feel bad having to say "I'm sorry we're not allowed anyone using our restrooms." because it would then mean for them they'd either have to find some place that does allow it (not likely) or hold it till they got home (very likely).

Now of course the place does allow that so I don't have to feel so bad knowing it's available.

4 hours ago, drumking said:

This is super hot.  Love you how casually peed and just stayed in your pants.

What's the longest you've stayed in a pair of wet pants/panties before changing?  Have you peed the same pair 2 or 3 times?

So when I was battling depression I stayed in wet pants or panties for days at a time. 
I used to regularly piss in my bed and roll to the other side (It dried with no problem because it was cheap mattress) 

However,  I’ve chosen to wear the same pair of panties over a course of 4 days and pee in them or through them consistently for those days. 

I am not afraid to let them dry and use them again that’s for sure! 

And too add for this (for those who are interested 🙂 ) The longest I’ve stayed in wet/messy pants/panties is around 13 hours.