Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

female More Indian Desperation


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have drawn up some more of Takshak Khan to bolster the count of omo featuring subcontinentals. Here, Tak demonstrates to the audience the result of excessive Fanta consumption.  

Tak loves to play video games when she gets the chance, but not when their cutscenes cannot be paused for an urgent trip to the toilet.

My latest one.   Tak's class takes a trip to the National Zoological Park, Delhi, to catch a special exhibition. Unfortunately, the government cut some corners.

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Peafowl said:

Damn, I didn't expect my doodles to take off! Thanks guys!

I don't have anything for this week due to work, but expect some more Tak this weekend.

You deserve it! 😀

Can I suggest a scenario in which Tak holds/wets herself while being busy doing some tasks or speaking in public? 

Link to post

If you’re still taking suggestions, one of the ladies pranks one of the others  into wetting herself (how doesn’t matter. Tickling, locking the bathroom door, hand in water while sleeping, talking about watery things while the other needs to go, anything else, all good.) And naturally, we see her get her soggy revenge later!

(Also, in the one with the bathroom line, does Shahin mess herself, and will we see?)

I love your work, and the increased diversity around here. Thanks for all of these!

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)
Link to post
22 hours ago, trekkie said:

If you’re still taking suggestions, one of the ladies pranks one of the others  into wetting herself (how doesn’t matter. Tickling, locking the bathroom door, hand in water while sleeping, talking about watery things while the other needs to go, anything else, all good.) And naturally, we see her get her soggy revenge later!

(Also, in the one with the bathroom line, does Shahin mess herself, and will we see?)

I love your work, and the increased diversity around here. Thanks for all of these!

I'll leave Shahin's predicament to the imagination 😉

All great ideas, I'll definitely consider!

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Peafowl said:

This month has been tough due to work, but I found some time to churn out some more art!

1050478789_InternDesperation.thumb.png.f8a92620f40a5e232f4e644da837b56a.png

Work conditions aren't always the best in India. This unnamed intern has to tolerate a harshly selfish boss.

The poor girl is trembling from needing to wee so bad. She did not pee since she left early in the morning and she is working already 5 hours without a break, but i think that her boss don’t care about the girls bodily needs, i think that she has to work for hours more on her papers without a much needed wee!?

Link to post
8 hours ago, huberp76 said:

The poor girl is trembling from needing to wee so bad. She did not pee since she left early in the morning and she is working already 5 hours without a break, but i think that her boss don’t care about the girls bodily needs, i think that she has to work for hours more on her papers without a much needed wee!?

He's gonna be mopping soon if he doesn't see reason!

The big question is, will she join the cast, maybe get a name?

(Also, I've never seen someone wear two bindis before, what's that mean?)

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)
Link to post
6 hours ago, trekkie said:

He's gonna be mopping soon if he doesn't see reason!

The big question is, will she join the cast, maybe get a name?

(Also, I've never seen someone wear two bindis before, what's that mean?)

I... actually don't know 😳. I thought I've seen it before but never considered why. I had to look it up. She's married at least, that's what one of them means. I don't think she's supposed to have two, just an ornament and no bindi but never worn outside a highly formal setting. So...yeah, that's a research failure there, woops 🙃

Link to post
23 hours ago, Omo-secret said:

That's honestly so cool.  I love how creative you are with your scenes

Thanks! I've been pretty proud of this one. I've been watching too many spy thrillers recently so my brain has kinda been fixated on that genre. I'm probably going to give my unfortunate friend a name and make her permanent party since I like her design.

I'm going on a pseudo-hiatus for the next several months just because I travel for work, but I still want to pump out a few pics every once in a while since they are a fun distraction. I also want to slow down and not rush some of these pics since I notice a definite difference in quality between my rushed pics and slow pics.

 

But the real question is: Who is our mysterious friend here? And what bindpuntotallyintended should she find herself in next?

Link to post
2 hours ago, Peafowl said:

Thanks! I've been pretty proud of this one. I've been watching too many spy thrillers recently so my brain has kinda been fixated on that genre. I'm probably going to give my unfortunate friend a name and make her permanent party since I like her design.

I'm going on a pseudo-hiatus for the next several months just because I travel for work, but I still want to pump out a few pics every once in a while since they are a fun distraction. I also want to slow down and not rush some of these pics since I notice a definite difference in quality between my rushed pics and slow pics.

 

But the real question is: Who is our mysterious friend here? And what bindpuntotallyintended should she find herself in next?

The real question is how is she gonna get out of this one 😭

Unless it turns out uric acid is the neutralizer for whatever chemical compound she’s about to be dunked in 😪

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...