Sign In

female More Indian Desperation

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have drawn up some more of Takshak Khan to bolster the count of omo featuring subcontinentals. Here, Tak demonstrates to the audience the result of excessive Fanta consumption.  

Ok, this isn't Indian wetting, like, at all, but I think I figured out a way to draw very limitedly without my drawing pad. Made this with only my mouse as a test.

Tak loves to play video games when she gets the chance, but not when their cutscenes cannot be paused for an urgent trip to the toilet.

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, trekkie said:

Layla’s probably glad to be given a break, lol. Loving these stories that come with these now!

So, are you sticking around, or are these the last few before you’re  offline for a long time? (Which sounds pretty rough.)

I have about one more solid good week that I would like to pump out.

It'll probably largely just be more Layla and Tak, maybe a couple of Tak to even it out. But Layla still has a little bit before she gets a break from exposed and soaked panties.

Edited by Peafowl (see edit history)
4 minutes ago, Peafowl said:

I have about one more solid good week that I would like to pump out.

It'll probably largely just be more Layla and Tak, maybe a couple of Tak to even it out.

Well, again, it's going to be sad to lose you.

I can't imagine what it'll be like to be without a computer for a whole year! Where are you going, if you don't mind saying? Just curious.

4 minutes ago, trekkie said:

Well, again, it's going to be sad to lose you.

I can't imagine what it'll be like to be without a computer for a whole year! Where are you going, if you don't mind saying? Just curious.

Going to Europe for some academic work in history. Can't bring my computer with, and my workload is going to be too busy. When I come back though I'm definitely going to be back in action, though hopefully I don't lose my muscle memory.

Ew, not a fan, looking at it after a while. I feel like a lot is disproportionate compared to a couple of my previous drawings, I may have rushed this too fast.

Oh well, may as well make up for it with a story:

"Subject 7B is ready for analysis, bring it out" the Director ordered. The subject was assigned to the youngest and least experienced scientist, Ailol, being entrusted with what seemed to be a physically weak and harmless specimen of the planet. She was to conduct a simple procedure of waking up the specimen, and recording vitals and behavior. The lab was still quite inexperienced with these bipedal aliens, but specimen 7B was reported by the rangers to have demonstrated little resistance to the procurement, only noted to have "made loud vocalisations curl into a defensive posture with its arms around its legs". Most specimens would display a threatening arm flail, and some shot at the rangers with firearms.

Ailol was a little nervous opening the vat outside of the safety of a test chamber, but the Director assured her that the specimen was harmless. Inside the vat was the sedated brown human, small by human sizes but significantly larger than Ailol. It was marked as "XX", as it had been determined the species could be divided by unique chromosomes, with XX being distinguished by their lack of antennae between the legs. Ailol's species had no concept of gender, and stuck to using the DNA to identify.

She Entered the console to open the vat, which dumped the human onto the floor. The human woke from its sedation, groggily. It stood up, looked around, and got startled by Ailol's presence. The human's first instinct was to immediately wrap one arm around its mammaries, and position one hand over the area the two legs joined. It's face flushed red. Ailol stepped back, nervous that it meant the human would attack, but thankfully the human just idled, waiting for something else to happen. Ailol, braving up, decided to touch the specimen. It shrunk itself slightly and whimpered, but didn't retaliate. Phew, it's safe! Ailol thought.

Ailol began the procedure. Thankfully, the room's equipment operated wirelessly, so she didn't need to hook anything up to the human. The human maintained a posture that seemed like it worried something would be attached to it. Ailol took its temperature, nutrition content, and water level. The water level was high, which was good. Humans were made mostly of water, just like Ailol, so it was safe to assume more water was a good thing.

The specimen was starting to make peculiar poses. It held its paws between its thighs, as if trying to warm them up. They rubbed together, and the specimen was starting to hop and bounce subtly. Is the room too cold? Ailol wondered. 295 Kelvin was an ideal temperature for humans, but Ailol was feeling a little chilly. Maybe the human needs the room to be hotter? Ailol set the thermostat to 305 Kelvin, room temperature for her species. After a few minutes wait to see if the specimen would feel at ease, it didn't change its posture. It even began to sweat profusely, and was becoming more agitated, bouncing more vigorously and rubbing its thighs and hands faster.

Then, the specimen started to vocalize. This time, it sounded like actual language instead of screeching. The human language hadn't been decyphered yet, so Ailol could only guess what the human was saying. But now seemed like as good of a time as any to start cracking some code. The specimen quickly caught on to the language barrier and started playing charades. It stopped rubbing its hands, but its legs locked tight together, hopping like it was trying to be a living pogo stick. Its hands waved to signal, and then it pointed at the connection between the legs, and gestured away from it, like an expulsion. Is it trying to threaten me!? Ailol was afraid. Can humans spit poison from between their legs?

The specimen was vigorously moving its legs, preparing to shoot venom at Ailol. She quickly ducked behind the desk and pulled out a shock stick, to which the sight of caused the specimen to immediately cower. It still kept bouncing and shuffling its legs, and it still kept gesturing to between its legs. Clearly its not trying to attack me, Ailol thought, but then why does it keep dancing and flushing its face red?

Ailol was about to log it as instinctive defensive behavior until something began to leak from between its legs. Its hands immediately went to grab the fluid, and it made a firm grip between its legs. It moaned and groaned, danced and bounced, and started turning away as if to hide something. Its gluteal muscles were shivering, muscles clenched for no reason. Then, the specimen relaxed, as a large yellow flow fell from between its legs. Ailol jumped back, not sure if the liquid was acid, poison, venom, or who knows. The specimen completely relaxed, legs no longer tight together, and hands and shoulders hanging down. It began to vocalize, as if it was drowning, and turned its head towards Ailol to show water leaking from its eyes.

I have never been so grossed out in my life, thought Ailol. Her first test subject was the slimiest human ever procured onto the ship. The specimen continued to make drowning sounds and leak water from its eyes, and it sat on the floor, wrapping its arms around its legs. Ailol carefully brought an analyzer to grab a sample of the strange yellow liquid, and store it in a small container.

"So, how did the analysis go?" the Director asked, entering the room.

"That was gross," Ailol replied.

"Hah!" the Director chuckled, "if you thought that one was bad, just wait until you see the next one! Toxic mud falls from where it's supposed to lay eggs!"

Ailol felt like vomiting, but first she needed to visit the ship's restroom. She had been holding an unfertilized egg in her abdomen during the entire experiment and felt like she was about to burst. She felt jealous that humans didn't need to visit restrooms.

On 11/11/2020 at 5:44 PM, Peafowl said:

I decided to bring Tak back to a picture and give Layla a short break. Bringin' things back to their roots 😏

I also found it interesting when I looked up tags that I am literally the only person on this site who makes Muslim omo. Those numbers gotta be pumped up.

In all honesty, I'm Muslim and I've thought about it! I just. havent lol

16 hours ago, Peafowl said:

937399507_AyyLmao.thumb.png.86af596f2e086322515de9d6f37aea5c.png

I couldn't really think of a story for this.

That could've been taken care of with one line of dialogue:

ALIEN: "Odd...none of our Rigellian subjects ever did that to the floor before..."

What I'm saying here is, you shouldn't have let it bother you that you couldn't immediately come up with a full fledged narrative for the picture because it didn't really need one.  All the important story points are already there. Your character is there, naked, and obviously at the climax of a bout of pee desperation, an alien is taking notes and expressing either curiosity or surprise at the wetting accident she's witnessing, and the Earth is in the window. Way I see it, the subject was abducted in the middle of the night on her way to the bathroom and had a wetting accident before the alien - who probably knows nothing about human anatomy - could properly begin examining her.  That's enough of a tale right there, all told in the image itself. All you need to cap it off is a translation of the alien's reaction. 

Remember, just because they say "A picture's worth a thousand words" doesn't mean you have to actually write a thousand words to embellish it. If it was done right - and this one was - then you're perfectly free to leave it as is.

35 minutes ago, Original Demon said:

That could've been taken care of with one line of dialogue:

ALIEN: "Odd...none of our Rigellian subjects ever did that to the floor before..."

What I'm saying here is, you shouldn't have let it bother you that you couldn't immediately come up with a full fledged narrative for the picture because it didn't really need one.  All the important story points are already there. Your character is there, naked, and obviously at the climax of a bout of pee desperation, an alien is taking notes and expressing either curiosity or surprise at the wetting accident she's witnessing, and the Earth is in the window. Way I see it, the subject was abducted in the middle of the night on her way to the bathroom and had a wetting accident before the alien - who probably knows nothing about human anatomy - could properly begin examining her.  That's enough of a tale right there, all told in the image itself. All you need to cap it off is a translation of the alien's reaction. 

Remember, just because they say "A picture's worth a thousand words" doesn't mean you have to actually write a thousand words to embellish it. If it was done right - and this one was - then you're perfectly free to leave it as is.

Yeah, it didn't really need a story.