Sign In

female More Indian Desperation

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have drawn up some more of Takshak Khan to bolster the count of omo featuring subcontinentals. Here, Tak demonstrates to the audience the result of excessive Fanta consumption.  

Ok, this isn't Indian wetting, like, at all, but I think I figured out a way to draw very limitedly without my drawing pad. Made this with only my mouse as a test.

Tak loves to play video games when she gets the chance, but not when their cutscenes cannot be paused for an urgent trip to the toilet.

Posted Images

If you’re still taking suggestions, one of the ladies pranks one of the others  into wetting herself (how doesn’t matter. Tickling, locking the bathroom door, hand in water while sleeping, talking about watery things while the other needs to go, anything else, all good.) And naturally, we see her get her soggy revenge later!

(Also, in the one with the bathroom line, does Shahin mess herself, and will we see?)

I love your work, and the increased diversity around here. Thanks for all of these!

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)
22 hours ago, trekkie said:

If you’re still taking suggestions, one of the ladies pranks one of the others  into wetting herself (how doesn’t matter. Tickling, locking the bathroom door, hand in water while sleeping, talking about watery things while the other needs to go, anything else, all good.) And naturally, we see her get her soggy revenge later!

(Also, in the one with the bathroom line, does Shahin mess herself, and will we see?)

I love your work, and the increased diversity around here. Thanks for all of these!

I'll leave Shahin's predicament to the imagination 😉

All great ideas, I'll definitely consider!

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Peafowl said:

This month has been tough due to work, but I found some time to churn out some more art!

1050478789_InternDesperation.thumb.png.f8a92620f40a5e232f4e644da837b56a.png

Work conditions aren't always the best in India. This unnamed intern has to tolerate a harshly selfish boss.

The poor girl is trembling from needing to wee so bad. She did not pee since she left early in the morning and she is working already 5 hours without a break, but i think that her boss don’t care about the girls bodily needs, i think that she has to work for hours more on her papers without a much needed wee!?

8 hours ago, huberp76 said:

The poor girl is trembling from needing to wee so bad. She did not pee since she left early in the morning and she is working already 5 hours without a break, but i think that her boss don’t care about the girls bodily needs, i think that she has to work for hours more on her papers without a much needed wee!?

He's gonna be mopping soon if he doesn't see reason!

The big question is, will she join the cast, maybe get a name?

(Also, I've never seen someone wear two bindis before, what's that mean?)

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)
6 hours ago, trekkie said:

He's gonna be mopping soon if he doesn't see reason!

The big question is, will she join the cast, maybe get a name?

(Also, I've never seen someone wear two bindis before, what's that mean?)

I... actually don't know 😳. I thought I've seen it before but never considered why. I had to look it up. She's married at least, that's what one of them means. I don't think she's supposed to have two, just an ornament and no bindi but never worn outside a highly formal setting. So...yeah, that's a research failure there, woops 🙃

23 hours ago, Omo-secret said:

That's honestly so cool.  I love how creative you are with your scenes

Thanks! I've been pretty proud of this one. I've been watching too many spy thrillers recently so my brain has kinda been fixated on that genre. I'm probably going to give my unfortunate friend a name and make her permanent party since I like her design.

I'm going on a pseudo-hiatus for the next several months just because I travel for work, but I still want to pump out a few pics every once in a while since they are a fun distraction. I also want to slow down and not rush some of these pics since I notice a definite difference in quality between my rushed pics and slow pics.

But the real question is: Who is our mysterious friend here? And what bindpuntotallyintended should she find herself in next?

2 hours ago, Peafowl said:

Thanks! I've been pretty proud of this one. I've been watching too many spy thrillers recently so my brain has kinda been fixated on that genre. I'm probably going to give my unfortunate friend a name and make her permanent party since I like her design.

I'm going on a pseudo-hiatus for the next several months just because I travel for work, but I still want to pump out a few pics every once in a while since they are a fun distraction. I also want to slow down and not rush some of these pics since I notice a definite difference in quality between my rushed pics and slow pics.

But the real question is: Who is our mysterious friend here? And what bindpuntotallyintended should she find herself in next?

The real question is how is she gonna get out of this one 😭

Unless it turns out uric acid is the neutralizer for whatever chemical compound she’s about to be dunked in 😪

3 hours ago, Peafowl said:

@LifeIsStrange

As requested!

1822274643_PenaltyKick.thumb.png.2157dd638c2fad9d7b207f3aab99fc2b.png

Irish student Lailiya Kayani plays goalie for afternoon football. Unfortunately, she hasn't used the loo since lunch, and shy enough as she was she didn't use the loo when she changed for Phys Ed. Distracted, she doesn't pay attention as the opposing striker, going in for the goal, nails her. Well, aT lEaSt ShE dEfEnDeD tHe GoAl.

Very nice!

I love it!  
The girl has not used the toilet for hours, she was needing to wee before the game started.

She did not go. She is standing with her bare knees rubbing together, great.

The pressure in her bladder ist strong and then she gets a ball exactly on her poor bladder.

The external pressure was to much for her, the urine did get pressed out of her.

Great too how she is laying with her hands pressed between her thighs.