Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

female More Indian Desperation

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, AD51 said:

She's very cute, so I'm glad to see more art of her. But if you're considering posting more, perhaps keeping them in one thread might be more convenient?

Figured I'd make one actually tagged. I'll make sure to keep the thread localised.

Edited by MemeMancer (see edit history)
16 hours ago, MemeMancer said:

I have drawn up some more of Takshak Khan to bolster the count of omo featuring subcontinentals.

Here, Tak demonstrates to the audience the result of excessive Fanta consumption.

1430670170_TakHoldingPanel1.thumb.png.3680cd48ff84f890c2dfdefed6710fcd.png

756266440_TakHoldingPanel2.thumb.png.f52b2470aa1dd9251357be6a0c186404.png

I enjoy your art. I hope you continue to make more!

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a busy couple of weeks, and it still will be for a few more months, but I finally got around to another piece today.

554916796_BondagePee.thumb.png.018c05be046e11bbbbffef5fe20064b7.png

Meet Shahin Nazeri. She's not specifically Indian, instead Persian, but there really is no Muslim omo on this site and I didn't want to create a different thread. Shahin has been kidnapped by a pervert who has tied her to a pipe in his basement. Her captor hasn't been so keen about giving her bathroom breaks.

I am really bad with coming up with ideas. I don't do commissions, but if anybody wants to shoot an idea (preferably softcore), I will consider drawing it for fun.

Edited by Peafowl (see edit history)

@AD51

As requested!

305433697_WherestheBathroom.thumb.png.ef4189d2cdadb993a1ddc109ec191c15.png

While on vacation, Shahin has a desperate need to use the restroom in a train station. The station is too big and crowded, so she needs to ask a kind local to point her the way. Unfortunately, there's a language barrier, and in the panic Shahin is forgetting to try asking in English.

Edited by Peafowl (see edit history)
15 hours ago, Omo-secret said:

I find your art style really charming!  Perhaps you could go with an omorashi classic scenario and have Shahin and Tak waiting in line for the bathroom and not being able to hold it.

I second this request! If I may make one myself, it would be awesome to see an holding contest between Tak and Shahin. 😀

Lovely style and drawings. Keep going!

@Omo-secret 

As suggested! And introducing Kay Yin from Myanmar!

335501806_WaitinginLine.thumb.png.798a86fa875ffa0292889060caa2846e.png

Tak, Shahin, and Kay are enjoying their weekend off in the city from university studies. After a lunch of Bengali food and sodas, the girls are needing a washroom. Unfortunately, public washrooms are not common, and this one has only one working stall. The sodas are hitting Tak and Kay hard, and Shahin's stomach is not acclimated to Bengali food.