Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

malefemale Train Desperation and Wetting

Hi this is a bout a public accident I had when I was 19.

I'm about 5 foot 7, slim build, glasses, a bit of a  cross dresser ometimes. On this particular day in was wearing a black shirt with  blue leggings.

I had to catch a 3 hour train back home from my parents and I didn't have to time to use the toilet before I left. About an hour in I realised I really  badly needed a wee but I went to use a toilet on the train but they were all broken.. shit how an i going hold it for 2 hours when in already bursting  to wee in a toilet I thought.!  About half hour later my wee hole started to tingle a lot and my bladder was hurting from hold in 4 hours worth of liquid.  I was at about a 8 at this point. Anout 1 hour and a half in I was at a 9, I couldn't sit sit still any longer, I needed a wee that desperately. At this point I had to squeeze my legs together and hold my dick as tight as I possibly could to hold in my wee as long as I could. Half an hour later I started spurting, I felt a little bit of wee squirt out of ly dick, then some more made my crotch wet. This was serious , I knew I was about to piss myself but tried to hold it anyway. A large squirt of we dribbled down my legs.. at this point I was shaking my legs, desperately squeezing my dick trying to keep my wee in but at this moment the train jolted a high and despite squeezing myself my wee just burst out of my dick and I started uncontrollably pissing myself. I was pissing for about a minute. I was so embarrassed but at the same time it felt so good and made me so horny. 

Here is a picture of the damage

received_1108791016136617.jpeg

Edited by ukryan243 (see edit history)