• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Release a little leak :)

Wet leggings are 😍 I'm boring. May i get dare?

A missed 2 times. This dare was so hard. So i make it in my pants 💦

Posted Images

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 8/10/2019 at 12:34 AM, WetVampyre said:

Did you ever wet your bed?

truth please.

Only 3 times have I ever.

On 9/18/2019 at 7:02 AM, Zuzu47 said:

When you were above the age of 12, did you ever had an accident?

Dare please 

Yes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest AromaticPee
On 3/25/2022 at 4:56 AM, Gottagohoe13 said:

When's the last time you went yourself

Uh... what are you saying? The last time I wet myself? Well, I was dreaming about peeing in public alongside Tracy Prancer of The Heartwarming Flood. I started a conversation with her. "Hey, Tracy," I said.

"Oh?" she mused aloud. "Hi there! ... Well, I know it's rude to ask... but, are you a psychic or something?"

"No... I think I wrote you into existence along with some of the people you've met..."

"Hmm? So you're an almighty deity who created this 'universe?' ... I doubt it, but if what you said is true, that's kinda awesome."

"I'll try not to mention it."

"Okay, then. I won't mention it either. ... Now then, it's smoochin' time!"

We both kissed and tongued each other instead of shaking hands. Her "oral lips" and saliva both tasted like honey.

"Oh boy..." I sighed. "We're already to a friendly start, huh?"

Tracy giddily replied, "Yup-a-puppy! And your name is Tom Clover, I'd assume?"

"Uh... yes." I started clenching my penis to hold in pee. "You know, Tracy, I think I'm holding something back."

She looked at my groin, then took off my pants and boxers. "Hmm... do you wanna masturbate or pee? Because if you hafta pee, it looks like you need help jizzing!" She chuckled at her claim.

"...I really have to pee... I'm smushing my, uhhh, wee-wee to keep the nectar from coming out."

"Ooh la la! I have never heard someone call their pee 'nectar...' makes it sound like it'd taste like liquid cookies! ... Ooh! Yum yum yum yum yum! Now I wanna drink it all!"

"Okay, Tracy. You might not like how my wee-wee looks, but I never shaved."

"I already saw it, Tom-chan. When I say 'aaaaa,' go ahead and break the seal. I always wanted to be a part-time human urinal, you know..."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa......"

*pssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh* I peed like a hose in her mouth. "Haaaaaa..." I sighed. "You seem to be taking it like a champ!"

Tracy could only gurgle in response. She made it sound aroused and delighted... something that I never heard anyone manage to do!

A few moments passed, and my stream died down. "Huuuuuuu... that was forceful..."

Tracy swallowed my pee with a pervy twinkle in her eyes. "MMMMMMMMM! It tastes just like I thought! Gorgeous..." she smacked her lips. "Oh! It's kinda zesty with a hint of cherries and..." more lip smacking... "peanut butter? ... Did you just... jiiiiiiizz?"

"Uh, yeah... *sigh* Tracy... I'm sorry for cumming like that. Here, let's just get-"

I got interrupted as she joyously screamed, "OH MY SWEET GOODNESS! You just jizzed and peed in my mouth at the same time! OH MY GOSH! IT'S SO YUMMY!!! YUMMYUMMYUMMYUMMY YUM YUM YUMMYUMMYUMMYYYY!!!! ... AHH... yummy cummy in my tummy! Thanks an octillion for that, Tom! That was DEEEEEEEEEELISH!!!!"

"Hehehe. My pleasure, Mrs. Prancer."

"Speaking of pee..." Tracy got her shirt off to reveal her breasts with Orzhov suns. "...I gotta pee as well! Must've been some diuretics mixed in with your pee..." she looked down to the ground. "Woah! My shoe's untied!" She then looked at me. "Tom-chan, I'm gonna wantcha to watch closely. Look at my coochie and the peach fuzz above it! Not at the laces!"

"Your kinky wish is my command!" I proclaimed.

She took off her pants (but not her shoes) and put one foot on a brick wall. "Here it comes! Look at my peehole, Tom-chan!" Then...

*pssssshhhhhhh* Tracy relieved herself while tying her shoe in a complex fashion. After she finished tying her shoe, the stream died down. "Ah..." she sighed. "Sweet relief is mine this day... even if it's just a little..."

I sniffed the wall where Tracy made a pee puddle. "Mmmmmm! That smells great, Tracy! And watching you pee on the wall was a pure spectacle! Thanks for letting me watch!"

"Hee hee hee! My pleasure! ... Hey, Tom-chan, I also wanna show you my coochie up close." She hopped on one foot and assumed an I-pose. "It's really wet! And not just from pee, you know!"

"Uh huh... so what do you wanna do now?"

Tracy put her lifted foot on the ground and playfully skipped over to me. She grabbed my legs and somehow managed to put my head between her legs, then gently sat down on my head until her butt cheeks were sandwiching my face. I could hear her say, "I wanna repay you for jizzing in my mouth. So, go ahead and eat me out! Make me jizz in your mouth! And I'll see to it that your wee-wee gets hard and then shoots out a whole lotta jizz like a water gun full of slime!"

She turned around and slowly moved her cheeks this way and that while waiting for the right time to give me a handjob. After three and a half minutes, she lifted her butt up a bit, making me gasp for air, and she let me see her thoroughly examining my penis! "Dang, Tom-chan," she said, "that was a pretty nice try on both of our ends... euphimistic and rear!" We chuckled for a bit. "Welp, time to get back to work!"

She put her hands on her butt, which made her fart (*pfffffft* "Whoopsies! 'Scuse me!"), and then gently sat back down on my face. After a minute, I felt her stroking my penis. Knowing this, I upped my tongueing game. Soon enough, I tasted Tracy's cum and simultaneously felt my cum squirting out of my penis.

Again, she lifted her butt from my face.

*pfffffffffffffft* "Oh my..." she cooed. "I'm a gassy lassie today! Hahaha hahaha!" She lifted me up.

"Hehehehehe... it smells garlicky." I observed.

"Hmm? Well, I'm sure you won't mind me passing gas in your mouth..."

"Wait, Tracy-"

She pinned my face to the wall, her butt cheeks once again sandwiching my face, but now I was tongueing her butt hole. *pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft* a few long seconds passed. *pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft*When she finally got her farts out, she moved her butt off the wall. I coughed, ultimately embarrassed from that whole session which left me smelling her farts.

"Fwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..." she sighed. "I think that was all the gas which had been pent-up in my tushie. ... Man, it was relieving! I feel so much better now, but I'm sorry for making you choke. ... You said my gas smelled like garlic, right? Soooooo, how does it taste?"

"Uhhhhh..." I hesitated. Tracy was incredibly honest with her actions, and I never expected her to apologize for farting in my mouth! "Garlicky? And chocolaty?"

"Ooh! I guess I should try passing gas in a bag, then inhaling it! Heck, I'm even more curious to see what others' gasses taste and smell like! It might as well be a new fetish!"

We both laughed. Then, I woke up. Now, I guess a new character arc is starting for Tracy!

On 3/25/2022 at 4:56 AM, Gottagohoe13 said:

Dare

Okay... I dare you to hike the Smoky Mountains... and not sustain a single injury!

Finally, I want more truths!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2022 at 5:54 PM, StubbornBunny said:

Have you ever been caught wetting?

Dare

Yes as a child twice, with my pee friend we were caught at least twice by our parents.

As an adult in the past month I have had a few close calls.

How the parent with the two kids didn't catch me I've no idea.

Wetting in public is one thing but how do you explain away the phone on a tripod, aimed at the puddle.

My favourite dare for you at the moment is the random timer.

Set a random timer for a time frame that suits you. When the timer goes off, wherever you are not matter how inconvenient. Pee on command of the beep.

As for me, I'll take a dare.

Edited by TheLoneRanger (see edit history)
  • 4 months later...