Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

he must had been        good at holding a lot and held it as he was running late for work. was it in the morning where he might have over slept then rushed to work without   pissing? or later in the day where he rushed there from school no time to piss. or after a sport meet or practice that ran longer then normal and he had drank a lot then no time to pee before racing to work?? 

1 minute ago, miamiclubkid said:

he must had been        good at holding a lot and held it as he was running late for work. was it in the morning where he might have over slept then rushed to work without   pissing? or later in the day where he rushed there from school no time to piss. or after a sport meet or practice that ran longer then normal and he had drank a lot then no time to pee before racing to work?? 

It was in the morning so probably overslept and had to rush to work without peeing. 

Sounds like an amazing thing to witness!! Did he stand with his legs crossed te whole time he peed? How much did he pee? Did anyone else see? I know you said he went home.  Who cleaned the pee puddle and did anyone see that? What shoes did he have on? Did his socks get visibility wet? Also may I ask how old he is if you know?

Edited by Shadowdevil (see edit history)
9 hours ago, Shadowdevil said:

Sounds like an amazing thing to witness!! Did he stand with his legs crossed te whole time he peed? How much did he pee? Did anyone else see? I know you said he went home.  Who cleaned the pee puddle and did anyone see that? What shoes did he have on? Did his socks get visibility wet? Also may I ask how old he is if you know?

I was amazing to witness!! Yes he stood with his legs crossed the whole time he peed as he seemed frozen with his eyes closed. I’m not sure how much as his pants were black so it was hard to see but I would guess a lot as it was in the morning(it seemed like he didn’t go yet that morning if I had to guess), he peed for more then a minute, pee filled his shoes and soaked his shoes, and his pee puddle was huge. I couldn’t see his socks but I’m sure they got soaked as his shoes got soaked and filled with pee. I was the only one present to witness it as it was early but he had to walk out in front of others and probably told a manger to go home. I’m not sure who cleaned the puddle and yes people saw it but didn’t know who it was from. He has on black shoes, I’m not sure what kind only that they got soaked. And he is around 18, not sure exactly. 

Edited by Alex62 (see edit history)

Maybe you should go out for a few beers with him! I find it hard to believe someone would go out in the morning without peeing at some stage in the getting up process. Perhaps a couple of large coffees and nothing to eat if he had overslept was more likely. That would go through some people very quickly. If it was a genuine accidental dam burst, he must have felt so awful but such events are very rare for someone of that age.

5 hours ago, Allegretto said:

Maybe you should go out for a few beers with him! I find it hard to believe someone would go out in the morning without peeing at some stage in the getting up process. Perhaps a couple of large coffees and nothing to eat if he had overslept was more likely. That would go through some people very quickly. If it was a genuine accidental dam burst, he must have felt so awful but such events are very rare for someone of that age.

Sadly I can’t as he’s not of drinking age yet. I know for sure he was running late now so maybe he did rush out and forgot to pee or what you said with a small bladder. I don’t see what else it would be if I wasn’t a genuine accident as it was at work so I’m sure it was. And accidents might be rare at his age(around 18) but still could happen😁

• 4 weeks later...