Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ever thought you were about to have an accident but somehow still held?

There have been times for example in a long exam, or stuck in a car, or in meetings when I have been so bursting to pee I could actually feel urine in my urethra and I was convinced I would have an accident yet somehow I didn’t. It’s usually resulted in leaking or dribbling and been a very very close call. 
Has anyone else experienced this and when?

I have experienced this several times during dancing and cheer leading events, few times by the end of road trips, and sometimes while walking home after long school days. When I'm standing, dancing or walking with a very full bladder, after holding all day, I feel like urine is about to come out. But most of the time I could manage to keep my urethra shut and hold till I'm home 

There was one time on a car ride I was too shy to say I had to use the bathroom and I thought "There's no way I can hold it the rest of the way." But I did. It wasn't until my first intentional hold that I even reached the high levels of desperation that come with leaking. (Of course even leaking is a point I want to avoid when not on my own)

Another time I was at the pool and ran back to my hotel room to use the bathroom (don't know why I didn't use the pool bathroom), but my key card wouldn't work. I thought I might wet my swim shorts, which were already wet of course but I didn't want to make a huge puddle. But I was able to get in and not pee in my swim shorts (though another time I deliberately did so in a pool bathroom - while sitting on the toilet, to not make a mess - and rinsed myself off in the shower before going back into the pool.

Another time I was doing some winter sports and really had to pee, I thought I was going to wet my snow pants, and this time a part of me was actually a little excited for it, though I still wanted to avoid the humiliation that would follow as I knew I wouldn't be able to hide it once it came time to take my snow pants off. But I was able to get back inside and keep my pants dry.

Yup, this happened to me during my history final in high school. I forgot to use the bathroom before the exam started, and just five minutes in I began feeling the urge. Unfortunately, the test was about two hours long, so I had no choice but to wait. I figured I’d finish the exam as quickly as possible so that I could go sooner, but it was quite long and time consuming, with a long essay to write at the end. An hour in, I was getting desperate and it was becoming hard to focus. Fortunately, I was sitting in the back, so no one could see my fidgeting. It was worsening with every minute though, and with thirty minutes left I was so desperate that I decided to try my luck and ask the teacher to use the bathroom. As expected, though, he said I could only go if I handed in my test, and I was still only halfway through my essay. So I trudged back to my seat and continued on, but I could barely focus anymore, and I was really starting to worry that I wouldn’t make it. I was writing so fast my handwriting was barely legible, and I knew my answers were terrible since I was barely thinking about the test anymore.

After another torturous 20 minutes the exam finally ended and I rushed up to hand in my test, but before I could ask for the bathroom, another girl asked before me, which meant I had to wait until she got back. I had no choice but to wait at my seat even longer, jiggling my legs, barely managing to hold it in. Of course the girl took her sweet time, leaving me cursing her silently for prolonging my misery. I was really starting to panic, I felt like I would wet myself in front of everyone, and I knew I would never live that down. After what felt like ages, she finally got back and I rushed forward to get my bathroom pass signed before anyone else did — I couldn’t wait even a minute longer. The teacher took a nice long time finding a pen, and spent ages writing out his full name slowly while I stood there about to burst, feeling like I was gonna lose it any second. Once he gave back the pass I was finally able to leave, and I walked quickly to the boys’ bathroom, feeling the full weight of my bursting bladder pushing the pee to the tip of my urethra.

Rushing into the bathroom, I hurried quickly to the nearest urinal, feeling squirts of pee already shooting into my boxers. Upon reaching it, I tore down my shorts and underwear and barely pulled my already leaking cock out in time to unleash a massive stream into the urinal. The relief was incredible, it was definitely one of my most relieving pees, and went on for quite some time. It was a very close call for sure, and I was very glad that I didn’t end up in an embarrassing situation.

In 10th grade, I had an extremely strict English teacher who strongly believed in the “You should have gone to the bathroom before class started” rule (aka nonsensical beliefs of how bladders work.) The class was 90 minutes long, and my bladder only lets me pee if I need too. The period between the prior class in this one is only five minutes, so I often was desperate during a lot of that class, due to my active bladder.

In this class I did often have numerous accidents, due to my bladder being nearly impossible to hold for more than a few minutes, and partially cause wetting is fun and I was peak carelessness during High School days. I packed an extra pair of pants and a towel in my backpack daily for this class.

Luckily, she was strict, but also not very observant. The only time she would see anything I was doing is when she made her way around the classroom, which she only did once or twice a day. I sat in the very back corner of the class at a table with close friends who all know I wet myself (though at the time, they only knew I was careless, not that I was into it.) I could easily remove my pants, clean up the pee with the towel, and get the other pants on without anyone other than my friends knowing.

On one particular day, things got interesting. I didn’t need to pee before class began, but near the beginning of class I needed to pee, and soon was flooding my pants, my friends all watching. They found my wettings somewhat entertaining, because the class otherwise is usually quite boring. I finished up, and removed my pants. I cleaned up my legs, the chair, and floor around me. 

Now, at the time, this was in May, and it was a surprisingly sunny day. This also meant the classroom was kinda hot. So, I made the decision to not put on the spare pants for a little while, my soaked boxers on display to my friends, which I knew they didn’t mind.

Though it was nice, it didn’t help enough to beat the heat, and I was also drinking a whole lot of water. Eventually, I had to out the spare pants on anyways, because the teacher was coming around to check that everyone was working. I managed to get the pants on in time, but this only meant I was hotter, and was drinking more.

This eventually came back to haunt me. There was twenty minutes back in, and I needed to pee again. I of course didn’t have another pair of spare pants to wear, and the towel was already quite soaked, so I had no choice but to try and hold.

It wasn’t long before I was squirming in my chair, holding my crotch with my free hand as I continued doing work. My friends noticed, and were clearly half concerned, but were also snickering a lot. I was certain I was gonna loose it. 

But to my surprise, it worked out in the end. I managed to get to the end of class, and made it out of the room. I started speedwalking to the bathroom, but didn’t quite make it. I made it into the bathroom, but all the toilets were occupied when I got in, and a couple other kids were waiting, and I was beginning to leak.

With no other options, I ended up peeing in the sink in front of about 7 or 8 other boys who were in the classroom.

In the end, I did manage to hold through class, but not any longer than that. So whether that’s a success or not is up to interpretation.

One time years ago when I was in grad school, my roommates and I went out drinking. We started at a dive bar nearby where we lived. I drank a White Russian and a couple Guinnesses. My roommates decided to then go to another bar, so we got a cab and went over there. There I drank some more, keeping up with my roommates, one of whom was much heavier than me and thus less drunk and the other lighter than me and quite a bit more drunk. By that point, we had had entirely too much to drink, and the least-drunk roommate suggested we go to Waffle House. So we went in another cab there, and had some greasy food to balance out the alcohol some.

At no point during this had I had the chance to go to the bathroom, so I stumbled over to the bathroom to use it... and it was locked. Someone was in there, and my roommates were anxious to get going, because the next taxi had just arrived.

So the next place we went to, somehow suggested by the least drunk of us, was a strip club. We arrived, got a table next to the stage, and I started looking around for the bathroom. Not seeing one nearby, I asked my roommates if they knew where it was. The thinner guy was at that point way too drunk to answer coherently, and the heavier guy just shrugged. So I looked over at the stage, and noticed that I recognized the performer on stage. See, in my first couple years in grad school, I taught classes, and the performer was one of the students in a class I taught that semester. Which made an already awkward situation more awkward, as it felt very weird to watch one of my students perform at a strip club. The least-drunk roommate, finally noticing my discomfort and the more-drunk roommate's situation, decided to call us a taxi to go home.

The taxi arrived a little bit later, I pushed in the more-drunk roommate and got in myself. At that point I was way past what I thought I could handle. I had to piss and I had to piss NOW. So of course the taxi hit every bump in the road. Every bump just made my situation worse. We arrived, and I then corralled the overly-drunk roommate, and helped him stumble into the apartment. I guided him into his room, shoved him onto his bed and closed the door behind him, and I'm pretty sure at that point he simply passed out on his bed. Considering he drank as much as I did, he probably wet the bed that night...

With the roommate out of the way, I made my way to the bathroom, and, not believing I actually made it, had one of the most memorable pees of my life. I think it went for five minutes with the force of a fire hose. Might have been the most pee I've ever held.

Finally relieved, I went to bed, and woke up the next morning with a rather unpleasant hangover.

A few close times particularly when getting to and from work by bus (with a long walk too). I drink coffee a lot and even if I go before I leave I sometimes need to go again soon after while sat on the bus seat (with a laptop bag on my lap and a good friend sat beside me a lot of the time so no chance to hold). Have managed to avoid leaks though (I seem to have this odd thing where eventually the need to go just fades for a while?).

There's been a couple of times I've been quietly worried I wouldn't make it, and at least one rough occasion (had not slept well so had two coffees on a cold morning) where I was certain I would leak in my briefs a little before the bus got there, but made it in the end. Did have to apologise to friend and dash to get to the bathroom though.

I remember last year I was driving back from my parents house which is about 4 to 4 and 1/2 hours east of where I currently live, and I decided to deliberately drink as much as possible on my drive. I stopped at Chevron and I got out and got a couple of sweet teas a couple of Gatorades and a couple of large bottles of water. And I knew it wouldn't make me need to pee and I was good for a solid 2 hours into the drive.

Then I hit a major city and I felt the first twinges of leading to pee. And I could have stopped at a very popular gas station/convenience store in my state but I tend to not want to stop on these long drives. About 3 hours into my drive I was desperate. 7/10. I was sure I was going to have to stop somewhere before I could get back to my apartment. Somehow I got to write outside the city I live in, and only then was I jiggling and twisting my legs and driving with cruise control because I couldn't keep my feet on the gas pedal. I was very safe throughout the whole thing.

Then in the last five miles to my apartment, I couldn't sit my butt down because I was crossing my legs so incredibly hard. And because I didn't want to make two trips once I did arrive, I decided I needed to grab all my luggage which was just a backpack and a suitcase, and trudge it up the stairs to my apartment a quarter mile into the complex because parking was a garbage situation. Somehow I got out at my apartment and I didn't immediately pee what I stood up and I managed to get my stuff and I'm trudging over. I leak like barely a drop and then I have to go up the stairs and I thought I was going to leak all the way up.

I didn't. I opened my door. I sort of threw my luggage on the couch, and I ran to the bathroom and made it. I swore I wasn't going to make it at all, but I did. At one point, I had resolved to myself that I was just going to soak my car seat. But I didn't! 

I've had a couple of other experiences similar to this, including one that made me pull over on the side of the highway in one of those dead in sections where they just stopped construction, and I popped a squat by my car. it was in the middle of the night. I can't say after these experiences that I had to use some toys because I was so aroused. 😉

I had bursting situation many times. But there was only once I did think I will have an accident but still hold for 45 min.

It was during my high school days. We had some classes that are 75 min long. I guess I took too much water before the class and only 5 min into the class, I felt the strong urge to pee. And you can feel the urge is increasing every minute. After 30 min into the class, I thought I can not make it and consider to ask the teacher for a break. However, I’m too shy to ask and had to hold. For the remaining 45 min, I can not sit still and I put my hand into the pocket of my trousers. Through the pocket, I grab my dick to help the hold. Unbelievable, I made it to the end of the class and finally peed for 3 min in the bathroom.

That was my most desperate situation in my life. It is a high risk decision not to ask the teacher. It is a miracle that I did not leak in the class.