Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Nurse stories?

Guest Samantha omo

Guest Samantha omo

I work as a nurse at a psych ward, this can lead to some interesting omo experiences, would yall be interested in me writing some up?

I wanna know now because even though the stories would be centred around myself, I'd still have to worry about making the stories legal by making sure its sufficiently anonymous.

Please write your stories! If you are worried about legality, just change the name of the town, the institution, and the main characters. I used to work as an orderly in a psychiatric ward, and I know how much of the job involves changing diapers and underwear. Also, in my long life I have had several omo friends, and two of them are nurses. I don't know if I am just drawn to nurses, or if they are more likely to be omo than other folks. Either way, I would love to hear you.

Guest Samantha omo
26 minutes ago, dirtyoldman said:

Please write your stories! If you are worried about legality, just change the name of the town, the institution, and the main characters. I used to work as an orderly in a psychiatric ward, and I know how much of the job involves changing diapers and underwear. Also, in my long life I have had several omo friends, and two of them are nurses. I don't know if I am just drawn to nurses, or if they are more likely to be omo than other folks. Either way, I would love to hear you.

In my experience most nurses are forced to hold in their pee for a long amount of time, this could let them learn about omorashi through that, idk tho. Also I won't talk about the patients in detail ever, not even if one of them had an accident as its unethical.

Guest Samantha omo
1 hour ago, dirtyoldman said:

Samantha omo, I'm not suggesting that patients should be made identifiable in any way, and I agree with you that it would be unethical. I suspect you can find a way to tell your stories without implicating anyone.

Eeeeh it still feels a bit wrong to me, my patients are all under 18 and I would feel very weird about it all

You can talk about yourself at work (holding, leaking, etc), but it's not right to tell the patients cases/stories, even anonymizing it.

Nurse friends talk often about going long shifts without having time to use the toilet. It doesn't seem to be a big deal for them, but also not particularly enjoyable, so I don't know why they don't just go to the toilet.

Edited by JulesH (see edit history)
Guest Samantha omo
10 minutes ago, JulesH said:

You can talk about yourself at work (holding, leaking, etc), but it's not right to tell the patients cases/stories, even anonymizing it.

Nurse friends talk often about going long shifts without having time to use the toilet. It doesn't seem to be a big deal for them, but also not particularly enjoyable, so I don't know why they don't just go to the toilet.

We dont have time, theres constantly 50 things to juggle, peeing has to be made low priority.

10 hours ago, dirtyoldman said:

Samantha omo, I'm not suggesting that patients should be made identifiable in any way, and I agree with you that it would be unethical. I suspect you can find a way to tell your stories without implicating anyone.

I could not disagree more.  I would get no pleasure hearing about someone wetting themselves because of a mental or physical disability . Getting pleasure over somebody wetting themselves because they don't know any better , or can't control themselves ,  even more underage is like Samantha omo says  just plain wrong.

I think this could be an enjoyable thread. There is no need to take it in a creepy direction.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
On 8/19/2020 at 11:27 PM, Samantha omo said:

We dont have time, theres constantly 50 things to juggle, peeing has to be made low priority.

I have a couple of friends who are nurses and one is a midwife, all working in the British NHS and have all said exactly the same thing. They often work a 12 hour shift (sometimes longer) without peeing as there's too much to do, and will often wait until they get home. I also read on twitter that during the start of the UK lockdown when everywhere was closed, a district nurse who was out visiting patients at their homes ended up so desperate for a wee during her shift that she had no choice but to relieve herself in a hedge as there were no public toilets or supermarkets/cafes open, and she has been told not to use the toilet at her patients' homes during visits.

1 hour ago, Despguy123 said:

I have a couple of friends who are nurses and one is a midwife, all working in the British NHS and have all said exactly the same thing. They often work a 12 hour shift (sometimes longer) without peeing as there's too much to do, and will often wait until they get home. I also read on twitter that during the start of the UK lockdown when everywhere was closed, a district nurse who was out visiting patients at their homes ended up so desperate for a wee during her shift that she had no choice but to relieve herself in a hedge as there were no public toilets or supermarkets/cafes open, and she has been told not to use the toilet at her patients' homes during visits.

I’m sure that district nurse wasn’t alone in her plight sadly. I have a friend who is a home carer with similar rules and she too relies on places like shops etc to pee during her long shift. She’s ranted on social media a number of times that she’s almost wet herself so often out of desperation. 

4 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I’m sure that district nurse wasn’t alone in her plight sadly. I have a friend who is a home carer with similar rules and she too relies on places like shops etc to pee during her long shift. She’s ranted on social media a number of times that she’s almost wet herself so often out of desperation. 

I suppose the solution for people in those roles is to carry a container in the car that can do duty if necessary.  

On 8/21/2020 at 1:08 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

I was reading fairly recently on social media a complaint from a district nurse who had stopped at a petrol station during her shift and had not been allowed to use the toilet despite explaining that she had nowhere else to go. Apparently NHS staff have also been told that they should not be entering public places such as supermarkets, cafes, pubs etc. while in uniform and this also applies to district and community nurses, so I can imagine that finding a toilet in between visiting patients is extremely difficult.

On 8/21/2020 at 6:19 PM, Spectator9 said:

Male nurses may also hold for an extended period of time.  A few years ago I read a post from a male nurse who used the hospital's ultrasound gizmo to measure his bladder contents as well as a fellow male nurse's at the end of a shift, and they both were holding more than a liter.  I suspect they may have been competing informally....

That's reminded me of something a student nurse told me while I was uni. Apparently towards the end of a night shift she was badly needing a wee and decided to use the bladder scanner on herself, and found that she was holding over 800ml. She was a very short, petite girl so to find out that she could hold that much was pretty surprising.