Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

17 hours ago, Foxlover said:

Surpassing and exceeding expectations, mate 😩

Hey, thank you so much, glad you are enjoying it and I hope the rest of it lives up to your expectations. 

19 hours ago, Melificentfan said:

I am so loving this story so far 

Thank you! 

On 8/18/2020 at 10:18 PM, Noot said:

Great piece! Big fan of the original story and envious of you getting to write something in the same world. Really well written.

Yeah the original was such a great story and concept, its quite fun to get to write something in the same world. Although its quite the pressure to make something that reaches the same level. 

On 8/18/2020 at 9:30 PM, Dtravis said:

Awesome as always, I am waiting for the next part! I've read the original story long time ago and always wished it would get continued.

Thank you! It was definitely one of the best RP's that I have read on this site, at least for what I like.  Its not quite the same as a continuation, but hopefully its still enjoyable.

On 8/28/2020 at 7:35 PM, Melificentfan said:

Damn I really did enjoy that story it was a very enjoyable read 

Thank you!

On 8/29/2020 at 1:07 AM, warham1995 said:

there should be an epilogue  about what happened after the feast was canceled and morgana finally getting her relief. also i think that it was funny that the queen got her just desserts.

Thanks for reading and you never know what might happen with this setting in the future.

15 hours ago, wedgeantilles said:

That was another amazing story, thank you very much!

I loved the last chapter, I am always glad if an abusive woman like the queen or an arrogant one like Laura is punished and has to accept defeat at some point.

And I am so glad Morgana managed not to disgrace herself 🙂

Thanks for the kind words, glad you enjoyed to story arc.

3 hours ago, Manticore said:

Great conclusion! I enjoyed all the characters getting what they deserved, good or bad. You've done a great job capturing the setting and desperation of the original RP and I would love to see more if you write it

Thank you, that means a lot. I did my best to get it as close to the source material as possible but its always difficult to match something faithfully.