Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ladies do you feel comfortable peeing outside

Guest RandomMagicFan

Guest RandomMagicFan

I often wondered how all the ladies here feel about peeing outside, is it something you are completely fine with doing, is it something you'll do when you kinda need to go or is it a last resort before you wet yourself. Obviously I know very drunk people do it in alleys sometimes but I'd love to know how you feel about it

Depends a lot on the context and the place. If it's in the woods and no one is there, then no problem but if it's a populated street obviously not. 

Context also is important, do I have a friend to watch over to see if anyone sees? How desperate am I? Is it a park or a hidden street? What time of the day is it? 

For me the later, the more deserted and the more drunk I am the more comfy I am with going outside. Although I'd rather find a bathroom first. 

I never learned how to squat and I think if I tried to squat I would just fall over on my ass and end up peeing all over myself anyway. One time at work I had to go to the bathroom and I couldn't wait so I had to run outside into the forest and take off my pants and basically just spread my legs and peed mostly down my leg, which was really embarrassing. Now I will do anything to avoid having that happen again even if I have to hold it until my lady parts are throbbing for release, which they often are…

Guest RandomMagicFan
5 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I never learned how to squat and I think if I tried to squat I would just fall over on my ass and end up peeing all over myself anyway. One time at work I had to go to the bathroom and I couldn't wait so I had to run outside into the forest and take off my pants and basically just spread my legs and peed mostly down my leg, which was really embarrassing. Now I will do anything to avoid having that happen again even if I have to hold it until my lady parts are throbbing for release, which they often are…

Wow great explanation, I've seen a few of your posts and they're always intriguing. You seem very interesting to talk to. Thanks for sharing

12 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

One time at work I had to go to the bathroom and I couldn't wait so I had to run outside into the forest and take off my pants and basically just spread my legs and peed mostly down my leg, which was really embarrassing.

May I ask what your job is?  Not many people work at a place where they have the option of running away to the woods.

On 8/22/2020 at 5:58 AM, DesperateJill said:

What if you ever travelled to places that only have squat toilets where you can not hover or sit? Would you hold it or go? Even as a guy I wouldnt know how to use the squat toilet if I had to do number 2 but thankfully as a man I can just pee standing into them anyways 

"May I ask what your job is?  Not many people work at a place where they have the option of running away to the woods."

It is an outdoor job with an environmental group out in the field.

"What if you ever travelled to places that only have squat toilets where you can not hover or sit? Would you hold it or go? Even as a guy I wouldnt know how to use the squat toilet if I had to do number 2 but thankfully as a man I can just pee standing into them anyways"

I've never traveled outside the US so have never encountered squat toilets which is good cause I wouldn't be able to use those either.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I have been comfortable peeing on places where there's no people near you, like in the woods on a camping, on in a country side. In the mountains. And I admit it's kinda cool the feeling of freedom and success you have on those times.

But I think if being on the city or any place where there is people who could come by and see me I'd be too shy on those situations that I'd be unable to do it! *blushes*

I think I've been ok (not very comfortable, but ok) about peeing on a desert road side on the bushes, but is not something I'd do for fun. I'd be mostly my last option to pick up in case I need to pee really really bad. 

When I was a kid and a teen it have happened I've done long trips for family vacations. And when I was in high school I had to do long trips cos my school was long , and then I had to pee on the bushes on the road side  because I just couldn't hold it any longer. Mon dieu! I still remember the last time that happened and I had to do that *shy giggles* ça fait un bail! Like we say in french.

I think the other place I feel comfortable about peeing, appart on the country side or mountains...mmhh, I think it's the sea. Because the sea doesn't judge me. It's beautiful and full of peace and it's just very nice to do it in there ^^

On 11/27/2020 at 9:06 PM, Cephy said:

I think I have been comfortable peeing on places where there's no people near you, like in the woods on a camping, on in a country side. In the mountains. And I admit it's kinda cool the feeling of freedom and success you have on those times.

But I think if being on the city or any place where there is people who could come by and see me I'd be too shy on those situations that I'd be unable to do it! *blushes*

I think I've been ok (not very comfortable, but ok) about peeing on a desert road side on the bushes, but is not something I'd do for fun. I'd be mostly my last option to pick up in case I need to pee really really bad. 

When I was a kid and a teen it have happened I've done long trips for family vacations. And when I was in high school I had to do long trips cos my school was long , and then I had to pee on the bushes on the road side  because I just couldn't hold it any longer. Mon dieu! I still remember the last time that happened and I had to do that *shy giggles* ça fait un bail! Like we say in french.

I think the other place I feel comfortable about peeing, appart on the country side or mountains...mmhh, I think it's the sea. Because the sea doesn't judge me. It's beautiful and full of peace and it's just very nice to do it in there ^^

I feel the same way. Peeing in the woods or in the ocean is so freeing and amazing, but I'd never pee out in public where people could see me. 

I'm perfectly comfortable with it.  I grew up in the countryside and it was very normal for us girls to pop a squat.  We even did it together.

And even now, if I have to go, I have to go.  I have a small bladder and I'm kind of accident prone. I'm not gonna pop a squat in the middle of a busy street, but I have often done so behind a bush, a wall, between two cars...  I love peeing in the woods too.  It makes me feel one with nature...

17 minutes ago, liesjeversteven said:

I'm perfectly comfortable with it.  I grew up in the countryside and it was very normal for us girls to pop a squat.  We even did it together.

And even now, if I have to go, I have to go.  I have a small bladder and I'm kind of accident prone. I'm not gonna pop a squat in the middle of a busy street, but I have often done so behind a bush, a wall, between two cars...  I love peeing in the woods too.  It makes me feel one with nature...

Peeing in nature is a great feeling, yo.

I'm really uncomfortable, quite paranoiac about this. Those rare times that I really need to pee (but bathrooms aren't an options), I'm literally searching for the furthest place from any living creature, this because some years ago, I went out with some friends and some beers. So, that time, I was pretty desperate cause where I live there aren't too many places to "hide" when toilets are not near to be found, so I moved onto outskirts, and I found some bushes. Just 2-3sec after I started to pee, I heard someone APPROACHING, I tried to stop to pee, but my bladder was too full, so I tried to be more silent and hidden as possible. That "someone APPROACHING" was a men, he started to pee just one meter next to me, then 10 sec later, its telephone was ringing, and I recognize its voice... IT WAS MY DAD, MY GOD WHAT A LUCK HE DIDN'T SEE ME PEE. After this, I always try to not pee outside (if it's possible)

Edited by Mystic007 (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

No, once my friends and I went to a cafe, drank a lot of beer and I wanted to pee. I went to the toilet, and there the door did not close and there were a lot of people, I left there without emptying my bladder, which was alreadyhurt too much I got out of the cafe and went home. my bladder was on fire. When I got home, I immediately went to the toilet, urinated for a very long time. The bladder hurt for another half day

I actually avoid to do it, as I live on a really big city you can't hardly find a place without people walking, I can use it as last resort when I'm only seconds away of urinating myself but only if it's on a very very hidden place and if it's a place with no one around, it's more easy if I had some female friends with me who can help me 

I have done it as a last resort to keep me dry and avoid embarrassing but only under those terms that it has to be an alone hidden place to go and squad, preferably being with female friends to help me and aslo preferably on night or late on the evening of too early on the morning

The most times I have done it was being on a town away from city because as I told you in my city you can find people everywhere but also I have done it a few times being on my city but it was mostly on night 

The most times when I'm only seconds away of peeing I can't do it for not being able to find a place where to hide myself and squad and the most of time I have to just keep trying to hold it, actually as a girl it's not as easy to pee outside and aslo I'm so shy of possibly being discovered by a man who can look at me peeing, two experiences 

One night after having a party I went out and while walking to a main avenue to get a taxi I really really needed to pee and I was starting to desperately leak and I didn't want to get home wet so for luck it was on night and I find a little narrow street apparently alone, I couldn't anymore and I was pretty fight to hold the leaking so I just jumped, ran to the street and behind a car I squad and pee and oh It felt so good because I couldn't anymore, but suddenly I saw that in the parked car inside was a woman, the car was without lights so I thought there was nobody but for luck it was a girl and no a man 

Second experience, one day I went to Jalisco (a mostly countryside state on my country, I was going to a town called Jalostotitlán which it's a really really beautiful small colonial town in "Los Altos" but in middle of the road the autobus broke down and the driver went down to try to fix it but an important piece of the buss broke and got lost so the driver tried to improve a fixing but It lasted hours, after 1 hour the driver improved a fixing and we continue going on the bus but we were going to slow and around 25 minutes the improved fixing couldn't stand anymore and it broke down again and after another 2 hours all the ladies above the bus really needed to pee, I remember I saw men getting down of the bus, the people was constantly getting down to ask the driver for the advance of the fixing or to help him, so when I saw men getting down of the bus I thought they were going to ask something to the driver or to help him but no, they were down to pee on the road side and all men was going down to pee and we all ladies were Jealousy about that we couldn't go down and squad because all the bus and the cars passing away would see us, I remember that all ladies needed to pee sooooo pretty bad and we all were blushed turning to see each other desperate and laughing (but that kind of laughing you make when you wanna cry) while the men so comfortable got down and relief themsleves, anyway when the driver couldn't fix it to not make us lost any more time he stopped a bus of another line and paid the another line bus to take us to our destination, the another driver line made a discount at everyone passage price to try to help, our driver paid and we when on the other line bus while our driver stayed fixing the bus, when we all arrive to Jalostotitlán all ladies when to the bathroom saturating the small bathroom of the bus station of the town.

I personally feel uncomfortable popping a squat where people could see me go—just the pulling my panties down and all that makes me feel a touch too vulnerable. However, if I'm somewhere in the woods, for instance hiking, and I'm wearing a skirt or something where I don't have to go through taking off my pants, then I'm fine with it.

Usually, if I'm in a situation where I really need to go, a bathroom isn't an option, and I'm somewhere public but where peeing on the ground is possible (like a park square), then I'll default to whatever the stealthiest wetting is. If there's a rock or bench I can lean up against, get my skirt away from my panties, and let go, then I'll probably do it.