Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you ever hold your poo?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I genuinely dislike the feeling of needing to poo. I'll hold it if I need to, but I strongly prefer finding a toilet as soon as I can. 

I'll hold my pee in until I'm shaking, sweating, and excitedly leaking into my jeans, but if there's a number 2 waiting to come out, I'm done.

I've heard of people who love the action of pooping into their underpants and mushing it around, but they haven't been holding it for ages, I don't think. I'm not sure.

• 1 month later...
Guest Despboy15

Nah. Pee holding is fine but poo holding is not my thing. Sometimes I’ve been working up a nice hold and I get the urge to poo and it ruins everything because I will not hesitate to find a bathroom when I have to poop. That ends up ruining my settings because most of my pee comes out while pooping.

It's not my thing at all, and if I'm doing a hold and I start feeling the urge to poop it ruins the hold because I have to go let the poo out. I know some people are into it but I find absolutely nothing sexy about messing or anything related to it. 

That having been said in the mornings right when I first get up I'm super lazy and can't make myself leave my room even if I'm bursting to go from both ends, and there's something kind of........ exciting? I guess? about holding it in then. But I don't do it for long because the sensation of being desperate to poop is nothing like being desperate to pee; recently I was walking the dog and I started having cramps out of nowhere and it scared me because I was pretty far from the house and I kept thinking I wasn't going to make it home (I did, spoiler alert) but it wasn't exciting like it might've been if I was just desperate to pee. 

I'm glad someone posted about this and weirdly what a coincidence on the girl you are talking about @ryancorm as I've also chatted with a girl who does the same thing. Hmmmmm I wonder if the girls we are talking about are the same girl? Anyway I like to hold in my poo and I have encopresis so it kind of sucks but also it depends because sometimes my encopresis acts up worse then other times if that makes sense. Glad we can at least talk about it in the off topic section

On 4/15/2021 at 6:47 PM, Lovetoholdin said:

I'm glad someone posted about this and weirdly what a coincidence on the girl you are talking about @ryancorm as I've also chatted with a girl who does the same thing. Hmmmmm I wonder if the girls we are talking about are the same girl? Anyway I like to hold in my poo and I have encopresis so it kind of sucks but also it depends because sometimes my encopresis acts up worse then other times if that makes sense. Glad we can at least talk about it in the off topic section

How long do you hold it in?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2021 at 3:19 AM, Chris2p said:

I love being very desperate to poop and trying to hold it in. It is even better if i am with someone and they know what’s going on. I like to chat as long as possible while holding, at the very last minute i try to get to the bathroom in time.

Hey @Chris2p if you have kik send me a message on here and I'll eventually respond or add you on kik.

Only if I have to, I'm not into poo desperation or messing at all, so the only reason I'd hold it is if I don't have a choice. Luckily, I don't end up having to hold it that often since my body seems to have a very consistent schedule when it comes to that. Unless I'm sick (in which case I'm home and close to the bathroom anyways), then I go every other day at about the same time I take my shower before bed. Since I kinda don't feel clean enough afterwards unless I shower, it works out. 

I have a really shy bladder, and the thing is I don't actually know if I also have a shy bowel. I've never actually needed to poop in a public restroom before. Since I always have to go so late in the day, when I'd be home and getting ready for bed anyways, it's just never been a big problem. Although, after I first moved in with my partner, I would turn the shower on while I went since I was concerned about the noise, and it would give the water time to warm up. Don't do that as much anymore. 

It's not my thing, as I do suffer from irritable bowel syndrome if I get anxious or nervous. Unfortuately this means if I try to hold my pee and get to a certain point, I get anxious and need to poo also sometimes. So if I am doing a hold I avoid coffee and try to empty my bowels before the hold. If I am out and get desperate to pee, this can actually get in the way as the buildup of gas pushes on my bladder, and farting sometimes is the only way I can release gas to get my bladder to a more comfortable state. This was actually a factor in the second accident I had as an adult - I was driving and a build up of gas put unbearable pressure on my bladder which I couldn't release comfortably, so I ended up wetting myself as the urgency shot from an 8 to a 10 much faster than it would have done otherwise. 

As pointed out, a long-term hold # 2 is not good for health.
Females are likely to be constipation due to progesterone, one of the female hormones. An urge to go # 2 which sometimes occurs will be cured soon with a little patience. It is weak and gently, so not bad. Due to stress and the phases of the moon, the female intestines often sleep. It will be a long-term hold even if we do not make much effort.

On the contrary, it may be said that diarrhea is included in a strong urge to go. It cannot be held for a long time and it is dangerous to prevent natural healing. Enduring an artificial strong urge to go is often done in other para plays I have experienced.
My heart aches for that males are more likely to have that condition.

All the time. Messing is just more fun for me, though admittedly it is harder to clean up. I usually do it in a diaper, which is easy enough to clean up. I especially like loudly filling my diaper while snuggling with my husband. Sometimes I go to sleep with my bowels full and I've filled my diaper overnight, which is fun too.

I can't imagine holding it for a week though, that's crazy. I think my husband would just cook me some spicy food and make me poo if I tried that...

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)