Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you stop for desperate people/do others stop for you when desperate in the car?

I don't drive so it is not my decision and I rarely travel far from home, so this hasn't really been an issue for me, but the question I ask everyone here is if you are driving and someone is desperate in the car do you deliberately not stop for rest stops or take a long time going home deliberately to prolong their desperation? Or if you are the passenger have others generally stopped for you or have they deliberately, you thought, taken longer to take you home just so that you would have to hold longer?

I'm rarely a passenger, as I tend to do most of the driving. I've never willingly taken my time in stopping if someone is desperate. In fact, I mostly try to get to a rest stop as quickly as possible, to prevent an embarrassing situation. I find car desperation a huge turn on, but the thought of someone who's not into it having a humiliating accident does nothing for me. 

I've never been delayed when I have been a passenger and asked for a restroom stop, and I have never delayed making a stop when someone who is a passenger with me has asked for one either. However, I have also never been never been traveling with a person that I would want to prolong a desperate situation with, if I had been then the answer may have been quite different. 

Guest shortmetalboi

I won't intentionally not stop if someone needs to go, but if I'm in a car with someone I'm attracted to and they say they need to stop, my heart starts racing. 

It's happened more than a few times where I was with a girl and she needed to go and go desperate. Sadly I never saw them have an accident 

The only person I have delayed going pee in the car was my then wife.

She rarely peed all day at work. So, I was keenly aware she would be desperately full  on the days I picked her up. As we turned onto our street I would ask her how badly she needed to pee. The usual response indicated she was about to wet her pants. With little traffic on the street I slowed the car to a crawl , about 5 miles per hour, as she complained it was about to come out while scissoring her legs. Sometimes she made it , but on better occasions the crotch of her panties were wet.

This was not the only times she didn't quite make it home. On the days I worked later than her, she took a bus home. She was dropped of about a half mile from home.  Some of the times I noticed she had taken her coat off in the bathroom, after using the toilet. Sure enough a search of the laundry hamper produced her wet panties. She admitted it started coming out when she was opening the door.

But there was a time when on a long trip If I noticed signs she was desperate ,  but she said nothing ,I took the long way home. When she realized I was passing the shorter highway exit, that she had to pee very badly. She was going to ask me to stop at a gas station because she couldn't hold it the half hour till we got home.  She actually did hold it so no harm and I got to enjoy watching her struggle to hold her pee inside, while complaining it was going to come out.

Another 4.5 hour trip to visit the same friends and we were looking for a place to eat. She was frantic to get inside  the first place we saw because she was about to pee her pants. I found a reason to reject that diner as she complained it was going to come out. Returning to the car she did a frantic pee dance until we found another restaurant and the first thing she asked was where is the restroom.

4 hours ago, desp-fan2013 said:

I've never been delayed when I have been a passenger and asked for a restroom stop, and I have never delayed making a stop when someone who is a passenger with me has asked for one either.

Same here. Being desperate in a car with other people in the car is for me a bit of a nightmare situation, due to some traumatic experiences as a child, so I wouldn't try to inflict it on anyone else. I get terribly embarrassed about admitting my need to pee to "normal" people, and the worse I need to go the harder it is for me to admit my need! I've always been like that. But being desperate in the car by myself is an entirely different matter ("a horse of a completely different kettle of fish", if you like mixed metaphors), and sometimes I'll even set myself up for it deliberately.

1 hour ago, wettingman said:

The only person I have delayed going pee in the car was my then wife.

She rarely peed all day at work. So, I was keenly aware she would be desperately full  on the days I picked her up. As we turned onto our street I would ask her how badly she needed to pee. The usual response indicated she was about to wet her pants. With little traffic on the street I slowed the car to a crawl , about 5 miles per hour, as she complained it was about to come out while scissoring her legs. Sometimes she made it , but on better occasions the crotch of her panties were wet.

This was not the only times she didn't quite make it home. On the days I worked later than her, she took a bus home. She was dropped of about a half mile from home.  Some of the times I noticed she had taken her coat off in the bathroom, after using the toilet. Sure enough a search of the laundry hamper produced her wet panties. She admitted it started coming out when she was opening the door.

But there was a time when on a long trip If I noticed signs she was desperate ,  but she said nothing ,I took the long way home. When she realized I was passing the shorter highway exit, that she had to pee very badly. She was going to ask me to stop at a gas station because she couldn't hold it the half hour till we got home.  She actually did hold it so no harm and I got to enjoy watching her struggle to hold her pee inside, while complaining it was going to come out.

Another 4.5 hour trip to visit the same friends and we were looking for a place to eat. She was frantic to get inside  the first place we saw because she was about to pee her pants. I found a reason to reject that diner as she complained it was going to come out. Returning to the car she did a frantic pee dance until we found another restaurant and the first thing she asked was where is the restroom.

You must be lucky with your wife.

To know that she don’t pee at work and that her bladder is very full if you pick her up.

So hot and arousing, to ask her how bad she would need to wee and she tells you that she is nearly do it in her panties and then you drive slowly to make her hold and wait.

I love that too, to see a girl struggling to hold her wee inside, while she is complaining it’s going to coming out.

So great that your wife was frantic to pee and that you did take her back to the car to find another restaurant, just to make her hold and to see her do a pee dance.

I hope, that it take a long time to find another “better “ restaurant!

Thank you for telling this experiences! Do you have more of it?

8 hours ago, shortmetalboi said:

I won't intentionally not stop if someone needs to go, but if I'm in a car with someone I'm attracted to and they say they need to stop, my heart starts racing. 

It's happened more than a few times where I was with a girl and she needed to go and go desperate. Sadly I never saw them have an accident 

Could you please write experiences where girls did get desperate.

Once on vacation with a girl, we did sleep one night in the car.

In the morning, she was still sleeping as i started the car and did drive in direction to a  big city.

As she did wake up, she did have no chance to take her morning pee.

Nowhere to go for her, she had to hold it for hours, although she was needing to wee like crazy.

I did write once a story about it.

Guest shortmetalboi
10 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

Could you please write experiences where girls did get desperate.

Sure!

I spend a lot of time on the road so it's hard to think of a lot of the top of my head. I'll give you two that come to mind.

#1: My model friend: 

I have a friend who is a model, and is absolutely stunning. Our group of friends were going to a concert together once and the drive was about 3 hours.  (One of our favorite bands wasn't coming through our area so we go a hotel in the closest city they were playing in). About an hour an a half into the trip, my model friend asked if we had any plans on stopping soon. The other 3 dudes in the car all kinda figured we wouldn't stop but since she asked we started looking for an exit. We quickly noticed there wasn't one for several miles. She did the typical "Oh it's okay I can hold it for a bit" while crossing her legs and looking out the window to distract herself. She was wearing skintight jeans and a tank top, one of my favorite styles.  She shifted her legs a few times as we tried to get to the exit with a restroom. We finally got to the exit it, but it was a massive mall and we had a lot of trouble finding where to park and finding the restrooms. She was kinda squirming a bit and noticably uncomfortable. Tbh this was unbelievable for me. I never thought I'd get to even hear her mention needing to pee, let alone being desperate. Eventually we found a bathroom and she was fine, but man was it hard not to stare. 

#2: Long Trip w/ My Ex: 

I used to have a girlfriend that knew about my fetish and would participate with me a lot. Sadly, we broke up before actually completing many of my fantasies. One day, we decided to go spend a weekend at the beach and stay at a friend's house. She was notorious for going from 0-100 really quick when it came to desperation. The drive was about two hours and she peed before we left, but about an hour and 20 minutes into the trip, she let me know that she could feel the need to pee coming on. I didn't want her to have an accident and show up at our friends house and get embarrassed so I offered to pull over and let her pee in the woods since it was late at night, and we were in the middle of nowhere.  She didn't want to do that, she said she'd get pee-shy and she'd try to hold it. Now she knew this was a huge turn on for me and she also knew she was wearing my favorite thing, jeans.  She gave me a handjob while I was doing 80mph down back roads lol. At about an hour and 45 she had both her hands in her crotch and was squirming like crazy.  I told her she should just get out and pee, but she refused. Somehow she made it to our friends house without having an accident, but I fucked her goddamn brains out that night 🤣 

15 minutes ago, shortmetalboi said:

Sure!

I spend a lot of time on the road so it's hard to think of a lot of the top of my head. I'll give you two that come to mind.

#1: My model friend: 

I have a friend who is a model, and is absolutely stunning. Our group of friends were going to a concert together once and the drive was about 3 hours.  (One of our favorite bands wasn't coming through our area so we go a hotel in the closest city they were playing in). About an hour an a half into the trip, my model friend asked if we had any plans on stopping soon. The other 3 dudes in the car all kinda figured we wouldn't stop but since she asked we started looking for an exit. We quickly noticed there wasn't one for several miles. She did the typical "Oh it's okay I can hold it for a bit" while crossing her legs and looking out the window to distract herself. She was wearing skintight jeans and a tank top, one of my favorite styles.  She shifted her legs a few times as we tried to get to the exit with a restroom. We finally got to the exit it, but it was a massive mall and we had a lot of trouble finding where to park and finding the restrooms. She was kinda squirming a bit and noticably uncomfortable. Tbh this was unbelievable for me. I never thought I'd get to even hear her mention needing to pee, let alone being desperate. Eventually we found a bathroom and she was fine, but man was it hard not to stare. 

#2: Long Trip w/ My Ex: 

I used to have a girlfriend that knew about my fetish and would participate with me a lot. Sadly, we broke up before actually completing many of my fantasies. One day, we decided to go spend a weekend at the beach and stay at a friend's house. She was notorious for going from 0-100 really quick when it came to desperation. The drive was about two hours and she peed before we left, but about an hour and 20 minutes into the trip, she let me know that she could feel the need to pee coming on. I didn't want her to have an accident and show up at our friends house and get embarrassed so I offered to pull over and let her pee in the woods since it was late at night, and we were in the middle of nowhere.  She didn't want to do that, she said she'd get pee-shy and she'd try to hold it. Now she knew this was a huge turn on for me and she also knew she was wearing my favorite thing, jeans.  She gave me a handjob while I was doing 80mph down back roads lol. At about an hour and 45 she had both her hands in her crotch and was squirming like crazy.  I told her she should just get out and pee, but she refused. Somehow she made it to our friends house without having an accident, but I fucked her goddamn brains out that night 🤣 

Thank you! I can understand that this must have been totally arousing for you, to know that she was needing to wee, that her bladder was full and that she did not go.

I think this journey could have lasted for hours longer!!?

Have you more experiences?

Guest shortmetalboi
2 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

Thank you! I can understand that this must have been totally arousing for you, to know that she was needing to wee, that her bladder was full and that she did not go.

I think this journey could have lasted for hours longer!!?

Have you more experiences?

Absolutely! I was very turned on. 

I'm sure I've had plenty more, but I can't really think of any specific ones at the moment. I did just post a story about a friend of mine being absolutely desperate in the Experience thread if you want to check that out!

My close friends and my boyfriend would all likely not stop for me, because they know the toilet isn't my concern. Only time they'd stop is if someone else happened to need to go, or people who are unaware of my fetish were present.

I'd of course stop for anyone who'd need it, but that doesn't happen often, because between my close circle of friends, though they aren't all into it (just me and my bf are), we are all aware that someone not making it to the toilet (or somewhere else to pee) is totally welcome, for if anyone wants to be lazy, or wants to do it for laughs, or for any reason. We're all very accepting of pee.

(Side Note: Needing to poo is a very different story, and we all will always stop if that happens.)

Reminds me of a recent experience:

My dad and I were driving to a major city, which was about an hour drive away. However, as soon as we got on the highway, we ran into heavy traffic. It was basically a 20mph crawl, so it was clear the drive was gonna take a long time. To make it worse, I began feeling the urge to pee, and we still had a long way to go.

I figured the traffic would get better eventually so I’d be able to wait until we arrived. However, the closer we got to the city, the worse the traffic got, until we were practically at a standstill in the middle lane of the highway with no buildings anywhere near us. By this point I was bursting and it was clear that we weren’t gonna get to our destination anytime soon. Normally if I had to go badly, I’d just tell my dad and he would stop, but now there was literally no place I could go.

Eventually I couldn’t wait any longer so I grabbed an empty plastic water bottle, climbed to the back of the car for some privacy, and peed in the bottle. I ended up filling it almost to the top, to the point where I was afraid it would overflow. It felt weird since I’ve never done that before, but I honestly had no choice, and it was a major relief. In the end I was just glad we had an empty bottle in the car, because otherwise I definitely would’ve been in trouble.

Before this incident, though, I’ve never had any problems with a driver delaying me, and if I were the driver, I definitely wouldn’t intentionally delay someone either, because it certainly isn't a pleasant experience.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never had a case of "someone desperate in the car" but if such a scenario were to arise, I definitely would stop at a gas station or other rest stop for them to avoid a humiliating pee accident. I want to avoid any of that as much as possible. I don't ever want to cause anyone to wet themselves without their consent.

When someone else is driving, generally the people I drive with (friends or family) would stop if I was desperate, though I remember once in my teen years I was too pee-shy to say it and thought I wouldn't make it back, but I did without even reaching levels of desperation I've only experienced on planned holds.

At one point in my wild youth I had a group of beer-drinking friends.  When there was nothing else to do on a weekend night I'd be the designated (more-or-less-sober) driver and we'd ride around in my old car.  That was back when there was no open container law and out in the sticks nobody cared anyway.  Invariably someone would request a pee stop, and I would take a vote as to when and where we'd stop.  Sometimes someone had to hold it a while.....  😉

• 1 month later...