Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

How would you feel about someone finding your desperation a turn on?

6 hours ago, Juliered said:

during the summer vacation I had a stressful and exciting experience.  I was at a party on the beach.  I really had to pee, but I was finishing a discussion with a small group of young people.  at the end a guy from the group asked me if I wanted another drink.  I accepted, and I said "I am going to take a little tour of the ladies first. and there he whispered to me, I think that a beautiful big girl like you can still wait for a  shortly before leaving me alone.

What a clear message that he is one of us!

Reminds me of a scene where I was talking to a girl at a party at uni who awakened my omo side as she seemed suspiciously fidgety to me. It became more and more obvious that she had to pee, and when she had reached the stage where she had to keep on the move or cross her legs or press her legs together, she just admitted that she should go pee now. Similarly to what you described, I said that I was sure that she could still wait a little longer. She laughed and really stayed on - which I had not expected and, of course, gave me a thrill. Not much later, however, she said again that she really had to pee. When I made a further attempt to keep her from going away, she said that it looked like I wanted her to pee her pants, and laughed off her own words. Less than a minute later, however, she ran away, heading for the toilet, without any announcement this time and in the middle of a sentence...

When she came back, her pants were dry and she was completely relaxed. The topic never came up again. Clearly, I cannot forget the scene. I found her cute and attractive anyway, a long time before that scene happened  - afterwards, of course, even more, and we had "good" interests in common, playing the same musical instrument etc. However, she was the partner of one of my friends (and, in fact, he married her later). To this day, both are friends of mine. And to this day, I don't know whether she..... You will know what makes me burn with curiosity whenever I think about her. (Did she test me, and I failed?)

Edited by farseladosso (see edit history)

Which also brings up this situation.  I have a female friend at work.  We've known each other for about 20 years, and occasionally go to a concert or something like that together.  Of course, my wetting fetish has never been brought up.  I was thinking that maybe after the show on the way home, becoming "desperate" when there's not an exit or rest area nearby, just to see what kind of reaction it gets.  If she seemed interested, I'd go so far as to actually wet my pants in front of her. or maybe make it a game of if you wet your pants, I'll wet mine.  Anyone else out there ever try something like this?  Even if she doesn't seem interested, I don't think she'd tell anyone else about me wetting if I did go.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2020 at 3:23 PM, Juliered said:

during the summer vacation I had a stressful and exciting experience.  I was at a party on the beach.  I really had to pee, but I was finishing a discussion with a small group of young people.  at the end a guy from the group asked me if I wanted another drink.  I accepted, and I said "I am going to take a little tour of the ladies first. and there he whispered to me, I think that a beautiful big girl like you can still wait for a  shortly before leaving me alone.

That's super hot 🔥 I probably won't dare to say that to a stranger but it's a good way to find out their opinion on the kink 🙄

If a girl would get turned on seeing me desperate I would purposely get super desperate and have accident for her I guess 😁 I had the chance to meet such a like minded person few years ago and it was real fun !

J'oserais sans doute pas dire ça à quelqu'un(e) que je ne connais pas mais c'est un bon moyen de sonder le terrain pour savoir ce que la personne en pense.

Si une nana était excitée par le fait de me voir désespéré (?) je jouerai le jeu et je me retiendrai jusqu'à avoir un accident 😁 j'ai eu la chance de rencontrer quelqu'un dans ce délire il y a quelques années, c'était vachement chouette !

If it was someone who I knew I would feel awkward by the whole situation which would be a major turn off for me as I would start to feel self conscious, however a complete stranger then that for me is a different ball game as it wouldn't bother me and I would be flattered that someone else is taking note especially if it was another man.

I am pretty sure I have been in that situation actually. It was a little embarrassing just because I'm not a super outgoing person and I didn't know them, but I still enjoyed it! Part of the fun for me is someone enjoying me/my bladder's pain.

This is a really interesting question! I'm in a long-term relationship but due to living arrangements we haven't gotten to play around with this as much. 

I think if I were single, it would depend on the stranger; my parents were overprotective of me as a kid and warned me to be suspicious of everyone so I feel like, part of me would be scared that they'd try to do something about it? (Which is largely just paranoia, I know lol). But at the same time like...if I was in that predicament, and it was at like a new place of work or in a course I was taking, and someone was looking at me like that, I'd probably be turned on and feel sexy that someone was noticing me like that (once I calmed down from like...the panic of the situation lmao XD). Panic because most people wouldn't be turned on...unless they were and then I'd win even harder XD

• 4 weeks later...

Good question. Knowing how shy I get in public anyway (also the fact that I've not been desperate in public for a long time now), I'd probably react fine to it because I'd more than likely think nothing of it tbh. If it's a woman who's trying to hide it somewhat by being nice and I could see she was trying not to give it away, I'd probably be embarassed enough to blush like a ripe tomato for the rest of the day - but I'd also tell her I'm into it myself if I can sum up the courage! Hopefully she's ok with me being Asexual and we share more than just our wetting fantsies, eventually getting into a long-term relationship. ^^

Umm I'd prob get really turned on knowing someone was enjoying watching me.. and depending on the situation and how hot it got.. maybe bang it out. 

The only times relatively close to this would be when I was out of town and was staying at a hotel and had a friend in said town I was in and I had wet the hotel bed a few times during my stay so I asked my friend to use his washer (he knows about my bedwetting problem) when I got there he said washers in the basement ill leave you to it.. well he came down stairs as I was loading the washer and sniffed the air in an obvious way like he wanted me to know he could smell my scent.

We later went for a drive and got two xl cokes which made me really have to pee I mentioned my growing need to pee and he said ill show you one more cool thing and we'll go get food I said okay.. we got to said place for food and he said let's go in and you can pee.. by this point I had already peed a little.. so tried to say let's just go to a drive thru.. that I was kinda tired.. he kept at it to go in and eventually I said "I'm already a little wet.. " and he said oh with a long pause and said okay drive thru it is.. 

On the drive back to his place I kept talking about having to pee and he kept saying just hold it in we're almost there.. when we got there he had an electric door lock on his front door that used an app on his phone.. anyway said app and door lock wouldn't work (apparently) he kept saying "weird it wont unlock.. thats odd sorry.. come on open" I asked him to hurry while doing the pee pee dance and crossing my legs and holding myself. About 30 seconds later I felt the warmth of my pee spraying into my breifs. While muttering "oh god.. oh no.. im peeing myself" he watched a small puddle form when he got the door open I rushed inside and kicked my shoes off and ran upstairs still leaking and peeing..

20 minutes later he asked if everything was okay and I came out with very wet jeans reeking like pee. He again sniffed the air around us.. and said "i can't believe you actually peed yourself.. your sheets are done i think" I apologized for peeing myself even tho I was so horny.... I asked for a change of pants and to wash my own. He gave me some grey sweats. I went down to the washer. We watched TV for a few hours while my jeans cleaned. 

When I gave him his grey sweats back I asked where his dirty clothes hamper was and he said oh you only had them on for a bit here ill take them.. and put them on his bed.. im pretty sure he sniffed them after I left... I peed a little into them before I took them off plus I had pee all over myself from my jeans wetting so they definitely had a smell to them after I was done with them. 

Although we didn't bang it out... I definitely jerked off a handful of times from him sniffing the air so much that night and not washing those sweat pants 🤔💦

I find the concept delightful! I'm a really big fan of the idea of someone being.. into me? If that makes sense, it's a bit vein but in general I love relationships and the concept of being in one where the man (or woman! I'll take either!) is just super into their partner and adores who they are and the things they like. For example, I'm a very feminine girl and the idea of meeting someone who specifically likes that about me is just top tier fantasy. But specifically with omo, the idea of meeting a dom who would love to see me have an accident and gets turned on by that is something I love the idea of!

I've mentioned my kink to a few of my online friends and one of them told me he wasn't really into the whole wetting stuff but that he can appreciate the desperation. We've done a few roleplays and he told me that he's totally fine with me involving omorashi into a roleplay but because of the fact I know he's not really into it, I just couldn't find the concept exciting. I'm really not big on people who just... settle for me or my interests, even if they mean well. The idea of someone being genuinely into me and my kinks and actively wanting to see me have an accident is just fantastic