Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How would you feel about someone finding your desperation a turn on?

"I know almost all of us would find someone else needing to pee in some way or other a turn on but I am wondering how everyone would feel if you realised that someone was getting turned on by your need to go? 
would you feel differently if it was a stranger?"

This is exactly the question that I brought up in my other thread about the incident at my job. I think that one of my male coworkers is enjoying the fact that I don't pee all day and I think that he is taking advantage of it to be kind of a jerk to me.

It is kind of weird to think that somebody is turned on by my desperation but it is kind of a nice thought I suppose that at least somebody is enjoying themselves at my expense. I would much rather it be a woman because I am a lesbian, but I find that I am sympathetic to anyone who is interested in desperation but I would feel weird bringing it up with someone unless they brought it up first.

But again it's a really awkward topic because unless you know someone shared your fetish and even if they do to go up to someone says the fact that you have to pee really bad right now it's really turning me on would be a really weird thing to say! But you have to assume that in any given situation that there might be someone who is being turned on by your situation so you can never really know.

If it would be some family member or friend (exept of one) and I would be 100% sure about it, I would try to talk about it with him/her. Feelings would probably depends on concrete person.

If it would be stranger I would let him to watch me (but won't do anything differently, than normal). And I think I would feel flattered, that I turn someone on (I expect no other interaction between us).

Since this fetish is basically the only thing that turns me on, I’m trying to think of that situation as like, the equivalent of a ‘normal’ person finding another normal person attractive for whatever qualities attract those fortunate enough to respond to the regular human cues.

And for that reason it would be a standard answer I think: awesome if the person is someone I find appealing, uncomfortable if they’re someone I find unpleasant. 
Friend or stranger would be the same- I love an opportunity to flirt. 

Guest Apparition

Honestly, as long as it wasn't a family member and I knew they were turned on by it, I would totally tease them with it. I'm bi so it wouldn't matter if it was a guy or a girl, either is fine by me.

Guest tortoise

I don’t like being desperate myself but yeah, bring it on! I think I’d prefer it if it was an acquaintance or friend. I’d play up to it a bit more then, makes it fun 😉

13 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I know almost all of us would find someone else needing to pee in some way or other a turn on but I am wondering how everyone would feel if you realised that someone was getting turned on by your need to go? 
would you feel differently if it was a stranger? 

I would love it, unless it was a family member. I think I'd like it best of all if it was a stranger.

Honestly as much as I  long to have a female be turned on by my desperation, if she was a stranger it would be awkward at first.

But to have a woman intrested and even further aroused by my desperation would be a fantastic dream come true.  As much as she was excited by my needing to pee, I would be aroused many times more.

I have thought about this-a lot. In fact I have fantasized about a female I know watching with rapped  interest when self pleasuring.

Guest Desperationpee

Being watched by a girl is my biggest fantasy ever and would be a massive turn on me for me too.

I would prefer being watched by a person I know but a stranger who's enjoying my predicament is good as well

Edited by Desperationpee (see edit history)

during the summer vacation I had a stressful and exciting experience.  I was at a party on the beach.  I really had to pee, but I was finishing a discussion with a small group of young people.  at the end a guy from the group asked me if I wanted another drink.  I accepted, and I said "I am going to take a little tour of the ladies first. and there he whispered to me, I think that a beautiful big girl like you can still wait for a  shortly before leaving me alone.

On 8/16/2020 at 3:15 AM, Mbgpeelover said:

I know almost all of us would find someone else needing to pee in some way or other a turn on but I am wondering how everyone would feel if you realised that someone was getting turned on by your need to go? 
would you feel differently if it was a stranger? 

I would enjoy it if someone was getting turned on by my urge.  Even if it was a stranger... they might become a new friend!