Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female A latch key wetting

Hey!! 🤗 

So it's been a while since I told a story and that's mostly because I haven't had anything happen to me that I thought was worth sharing, but last night I had an experience that I feel so many of us small bladder babes have had. 

It had been a long time since I had seen my group of friends from university, so last night we all decided to meet up for drinks. The evening was excellent & aside from a couple of leaks from some very (un)funny jokes during dinner, things were going smoothly. Now, just to set the scene - I am an absolute liability once I've had a drink. No two ways about it, I am a lightweight and I am also prone to having an even weaker bladder than usual. 

So, as the night wound down, we ordered taxis and began making our way home one by one.

Also, (side note) I'm wearing heels and a pair of skin tight leather trousers, so it's safe to say I don't have very much room for manoeuvre (this will be important later!!)

We make a (albeit slow) run for a taxi and it was at that moment I realised that my bladder was quite full and that I would need to pee very soon. As I kiss the bars toilets goodbye, we speed off in the taxi. I didn't want to alert my friends to my struggle, as they were all too busy talking about the night's happenings, so I sat in relative silence for the majority of the ride home. 

Unfortunately, I was the last person to be dropped off, which meant I had to watch as all of my friends got out of the minibus one by one & ran inside (most likely to go for a wee themselves, as it isn't just me with issues holding their bladder!! 🤭). 

As we approach my stop, I'm practically sweating and bobbing from side to side in the taxi - I must've looked very helpless, as the taxi driver asked me if I needed the loo. I told him I was fine and as my friend and I got out of the taxi, I felt the first leak escape. It certainly wasn't noticeable on my leather pants, but it was enough to really soak my knickers and make me realise I was in the endgame. 

My friend and I depart from one another and she gives me the BIGGEST hug, which yes, you've guessed it, caused me to leak more. I felt a torrent of wee make it's way across my bum and down into my heels - it truly was the endgame and I shook her off in sheer desperation, making a b-line for my flat. 

I managed to make it to the front door without any leaks, but it was as if someone was taping me for a perfect latch key wetting as, in my drunken state I attempted to get my keys from out of my purse, the leaks began coming thick and fast. I heard the hiss faintly beneath my freshly soiled trousers and knew I had mere seconds to make it upstairs. 

As I fired the door open, I kicked off my shoes (with a little sprinkle! 🙈) and ran for my life! By the time I made it to the toilet, I was leaking quite furiously and couldn't for the life of me manage to pull off my leather trousers. I tried in vain, before realising that my efforts were futile and I should quit whilst I was still ahead. So, with that, I stood on my tiled bathroom floor and just released my full bladder into my knickers. 

The feeling of joy was immeasurable and I truly felt as though a weight had been lifted from my shoulders (or maybe from my bladder!). I hopped in the shower, after peeling off my sodden leather pants and washed up before heading to bed where I now sit typing this, feeling very hot and heavy.. 🥵

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my little accident! Please, if anyone else has experienced this sort of wetting, I'd LOVE to hear about it in the replies.

Love,

Rosie x 

Edited by Guest
accidental post before finished (see edit history)
2 hours ago, rosie97 said:

(with a little sprinkle! 🙈)

Tee hee!

Lovely experience and well written, too.

2 hours ago, rosie97 said:

Please, if anyone else has experienced this sort of wetting, I'd LOVE to hear about it in the replies.

During my master degree I lived about  a 15 minutes walk from the uni, so I'd go on foot. It was not unusual for me to skip using uni's bathroom before leaving in the evening - as I was heading home anyway, I might as well wait to use my own bathroom (I don't really like to use public ones) and, if I was in the mood, to have some full bladdered fun.

Well, one evening I left the lab with what I thought was just a moderately full bladder, ignored the bathroom on the main hall of the building and went straight home. On my way there I became increasingly aware of the fullness in my bladder. By the time I had walk half the distance I was starting to question how wise was to skip that trip to the bathroom.

Two blocks way I felt a very strong urge and, for an instant, I thought I would lose control. I doubled my efforts to keep it in. I had been fully in control, until that point, but now I was really worried I could have an accident. I started walking faster.

As  I reached the gate, the desperation arrived full force and I literaly run upstairs to my apartment. I felt like I was seconds from wetting. In a classic latch and key, a small spurt escaped as I fumbled to open the door. Barely thinking, I closed the door behind me and run to the toilet to release the remaining content of my bladder - by the length of it, I concluded my bladder have been overreacting. After the needed relief, I inspected and noticed a small but visible spot in my jeans from the leak. 

I experienced latch & key desperation in other ocasions after that, probably caused by stress, but that was the only time I actually leaked.

Welcome back! I loved the story - a really well written account - and the obvious effect of the alcohol. I guess it's quite inhibiting in terms of any desire to hide your plight? It must've been quite a display if the taxi driver picked up on it to ask if you needed to go!

5 hours ago, rosie97 said:

Please, if anyone else has experienced this sort of wetting, I'd LOVE to hear about it in the replies.

I haven't experienced actual wetting in that sort of situation (I'm proud of my control!) but I was thinking about it last night when I got home from work. A little over three hours since my last opportunity for a toilet break when I finished work, quite a bit of tea and water to drink in the meantime, but obviously I didn't want to waste time going to the toilet before heading home at an already unsociable time of day (I was already annoyed because I needed to sort some paperwork out from earlier in the evening, and I didn't have the right form with me in my bag to get it filled in before hometime!). Just over half an hour's drive home, needing to go quite a bit but nothing to worry about. Just getting out of the car and walking up to the front door really makes it shoot up though, every time. I always try to do what I need to do in the kitchen and put my work things away before finally going upstairs to get changed and finally going to the toilet, and it's often quite a challenge just trying to hang on for those extra few minutes!

Thanks for a great story, Rosie!

You don't have to be a "small bladder babe" to have Front Door Desperation though.  I think I have quite a reasonable bladder capacity and can hold for quite a decent time, but my bladder is also quite "active" and once I am getting full I get lots of urges, sometimes quite strong and hard to control. Arriving home is one of many situations that are likely to bring on a strong, demanding urge to wee. I haven't had a big, ongoing wetting like you described, but many is the time I've spurted (sometimes several times) while getting into the house, particularly while unlocking the door. It can be enough to cause a wet patch in jeans or shorts.

About three months before I met my wife, she had an "incident." She lived out in an old adobe house in a region we called the Turquoise Trail, close to Santa Fe but still far enough so that it took almost an hour for her to drive back home from her shopping in the city. One day she had just got onto the highway when she realized that she had forgotten to use the bathroom before she left the grocery store, and she needed to pee badly. She almost got off the highway to find a gas station but she thought she could hold it, so she drove on. By the time she reached home, she was breathing hard, clenching her teeth, and pounding the dashboard with a fist. She hopped out of the car, grabbed the groceries, and walked up the long gravel driveway to the house. That was when she realized she didn't have her keys. She had been in such a hurry to get to the bathroom that she spaced it out and left the keys in the car. She was wearing a tee shirt, tight blue jeans, and white nylon panties. She looked back at the car and thought, Can I make it? She knew she would not be able to get to the car and back in time, as she was already starting to leak a bit. She thought about putting the groceries down, pulling her pants down, and just peeing in the front yard, but she didn't do it. She just cut loose and let it happen --peed till her bladder was empty. Then she went back for the keys, went into the house, and changed her pants.

She used to tell me that story whenever she wanted to make me really hard.

• 2 weeks later...