Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favourite Diapers?

So far, M4 plastic-backed for capacity and diaperish-ness, L/XL goodnites for ease-of-use/concealment and style.

Want to try Always discreet as they're pullups (easier to be discreet with, as the name implies) intended to fit adults (technically women, but they apparently work for men too) that actually hold up well to substantial use, so I hear. As a bonus, IIRC they are also scented, which I enjoy.

I've yet to try any products purpose-built for people like us, but I hope to sooner-than-later try the Tykables with the stretchy sides and velcro tabs (galactic? overnights? I cant remember right now) as such features are highly reminiscent of the nostalgic baby diapers I have long since physically outgrown. Also, I hear they are high quality and hold a ton (IIRC these may be scented too?).

On 8/16/2020 at 5:45 AM, throwawayname said:

So far, M4 plastic-backed for capacity and diaperish-ness, L/XL goodnites for ease-of-use/concealment and style.

Want to try Always discreet as they're pullups (easier to be discreet with, as the name implies) intended to fit adults (technically women, but they apparently work for men too) that actually hold up well to substantial use, so I hear. As a bonus, IIRC they are also scented, which I enjoy.

I've yet to try any products purpose-built for people like us, but I hope to sooner-than-later try the Tykables with the stretchy sides and velcro tabs (galactic? overnights? I cant remember right now) as such features are highly reminiscent of the nostalgic baby diapers I have long since physically outgrown. Also, I hear they are high quality and hold a ton (IIRC these may be scented too?).

I can personally attest to Always Discreet being very good; they've actually surpassed GoodNites as far as being my favorite pullups. Helps that they're actually intended for adult bladders, and they're really cute/sexy especially in the Boutique range.

I've got a list LOL.  There haven't been too many I've tried that I don't like.

Northshore MegaMax
Dry 24/7
Dotty the Pony
Abena 4 (M4 or L4 depending on where my weight is, because my build is right in the overlap of sizes)

There are a few thinner ones I like as well that have worked for me

Tranquility ATN
Northshore Supreme Lite (the regular Supremes are stiff and fit and feel weird to me)
There was a Tena diaper I was able to try once a long time ago that I can't remember which one it was, but I wasn't able to find it after that

There are a few I'll use in a pinch

Depend
Attends

And so far, the only pull-ups to make the cut are Always Discreet.  And again, depending on my weight, I can sometimes get myself into GoodNites.  

I also have a need to try list of Rearz Rebel and Seductions, and Dotty Pride diapers, as well as Northshore's pull-ups.  

I'm also open to suggestions of others on what to try as well.

• 5 months later...