Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Well I finally broke through and bought diapers. XL good nights fit my skin frame, I never thought I would but when my mom and sister moved to my city and we got an apartment together, regular wetting days got hard to find. Finally today I broke down and bought some so hopefully my only real clean up is the trash can. im going to wear my first pair every night when I go to sleep until I have a good opportunity to wet.until then just desperately holding and masterbating in hopes I wake up with a full bladder! Let’s see how this goes!!

Edited by Makaveli96 (see edit history)
On 8/17/2020 at 8:29 PM, DiaperedGuy said:

They are addictive. Once you start wearing and using diapers you won’t want to stop. 

I’ll need some that fit better. My weight is just barely inside the XL good nights but apparently I’m too large in the crotch cuz I can’t seem to get them to seal perfectly. Got 9 more maybe I’ll get these figured out

Welcome to the club! Trust me, once you get used to using them, especially in bed.... it's *really* hard to go back to not using them. Sometimes it's not even sexual for me, but very mentally comforting being able to just let go into the padding.

Make sure all the bits are separated out and "free" before you put them on. When they're folded up tight the side gathers/"seal" can be stuck together and not stop leaks. 

Also, if you're worried about discovery, I recommend finding some small opaque plastic bags and bagging them up tight one or two at a time, so it's not immediately obvious what's in the trash (and they won't stink quite as fast either). 

1 hour ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I’ve never been able to get a Goodnite to hold a full bladder while laying down. Even standing up it’s always a close call lolol

fun to experiment though!! 

I’m sure I can’t completely fill up and have a goodnight hold all my pee. But I start leaking pretty quick cuz I can’t seem to keep everything held together nice and tight. Maybe I need to experiment with unfolding them or I just need adult size 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...