Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Curious Question

• 6 months later...

I think more of us here would agree with the above three affirmative if all of our collective experiences were catalogued here.

I can't recall a time when I experienced wetting with just a scolding but can recall doing so when corporally punished, which always involved a scolding.  But I can recall a time when a girl playmate who was about 8 or 9 years old, and I was about 6 years old, had an accident, presumably peeing her pants as we were confronted by an adult neighbor. 

We were playing ball in the street of the cul-du-sac on which we lived.  My house was at the very end and Mary Margaret's house was two houses away on the south side of the narrow street.  Our ball got away from us and rolled into a neighbor's front yard across the street.  This yard had a low, split-rail fence partitioning it off from the sidewalk. Rather than the typical lawn, this yard had a large number of hardy tufts used as ground cover, some of which bloomed with white and yellow flowers. If I remember correctly, being the chivalrous lad I was, I scaled the fence and gingerly tip-toed through the tufts to retrieve the ball.  I think we just  resumed playing and then  the man who lived in the house approached us.  He let us know that he saw me go into his yard and that he'd prefer we knock on his door and ask before trespassing, giving him the choice to retrieve a stray toy for us and keep little feet away from his fenced off landscaping.  In the then-common, old-school manner, he pressed for our shy agreement and to seal it with a handshake, which we did.  I knew we were caught and kind of in trouble for my actions but I didn't feel scolded or worried about any further consequences.  Mary Margaret, on the other hand, seemed shakey and uncustomarily reserved.  As soon as the man left us she ran into her house without another word.  A few minutes later, while I stood there wondering, her older sister, Kathleen, came out to me smirking and asked me what happened.  Kathleen was old enough to have been babysitting me and my two siblings from the time I was probably 2 or 3 years old so she must have been between around 14 to 16 at the time.  I recounted the events and she revealed Mary Margaret had had an accident in her pants.  I concluded she had simply needed go and would have if we weren't detained by the neighbor's "scolding" and agreement ritual. 

The two sisters went to a Catholic school.  When I later learned they were stricter there than the public schools I had attended, I imagined she could have been responding to the neighbor's confrontation the way I usually did to a spanking.  Perhaps she expected this to end in her getting spanked, even though I was the one in the neighbor's yard.  I have images of her in her room in different clothes and a vague sense of some veiled embarrassment, like she didn't know whether I knew she had had an accident in her pants. 

With our outside play thus disrupted, I think we parted shortly after, but  I don't know if it was because of her embarrassment, upset or some kind of parental sanction.  I never would have known of her accident had her sister not told me.  I don't think I even knew if it was a pee or poop accident.  

This piqued my curiosity then and the incident has struck with me, probably because I had always felt my wetting when in trouble and getting spanked was babyish, and, for a boy, sissyish and the accompanying embarrassment was part of the punishment.  I wondered what she had experienced, if it was a female version of my own and, if so, how ours might be similar and different.

Any other experiences m

Guest eyeofthestorm

Not necessarily 'scolded' but for me, being teased by a domme and having them poke fun of me is a turn on.  The idea of having a women of authority tell you just to go in my pants instead of having an outright 'accident' is also a fun and sexy thought.

On 8/14/2020 at 9:33 AM, LaurenK said:

Does anybody else find the idea of wetting  yourself while being scolded by an authority figure or a more dominant man or women extremely hot? 

It happened to me in real life at work and it was not fun and was extremely embarrassing and humiliating. Not hot at all. Even now, many years later, I get goosebumps when thinking about that. I also wet myself when stopped by police for traffic violations (speeding, crossing the road outside pedestrian crossing).

• 2 years later...