Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Volleyball shorts

When I was maybe 14 or 15 I made a girlfriend at volleyball practice. I have few memories of her, but I remember at the time I thought she had an amazing ass (as volleyball players usually do). The training was twice a week and always ended in the evening. After that we would sit on the court floor by a wall and chat until they turned off the lights and then make out for an hour before going home. It was our only chance to meet "alone" as both our families were very religious. She always drank a lot of water during practice and often was squirming while we made out. Once she was desperate to pee, but particularly horny, so she didn't want to stop. While touching her she said maybe she would wet herself, and I joked that she was already as wet as if she had peed. We continued making out for a long time touching each other under our clothes. When I asked her if she needed to pee she said no because she had already let most of it out. I didn't believe it first, but when we left there was this large dark spot in the concrete all around her.

All the time my hand was literally in her p**y, sometimes inside, sometimes outside her shorts and panties, but I honestly couldn't feel it. Maybe because she was sweaty after practice, always got very wet out of sexual excitement naturally and probably released it slowly a bit at a time, I didn't think it was pee. Also she wore those satin-like panties and lycra volleyball shorts, so it didn't really feel any wet to touch. Because of that I think maybe volleyball shorts are the most boring clothes to wet on, but also convenient for someone who have a genuine accident.

I don't know if I understood I had a fetish at that time, but thinking how I didn't find it any disgusting and just thought it was funny when we left and she kept walking funny and complaining she was wet of pee, it was probably not the regular reaction most guys would have to it.

There were other times when she mentioned she was about to pee herself or said maybe there was a bit of pee when I mentioned how wet she was down there. But she was always being funny, loud and kind of dorky, so I think that was the only time she actually peed herself.

Edited by JulesH (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

It's not much of a story, but a few years ago I went briefly to a training group for adult volleyball beginners. One week there a afro-carribean woman of medium build there wearing full length leggings. After the class I noticed she appeared to have had a pretty large stress incontinence accident during the class. The wet patch covered the whole of her crotch with a nice slit at the front, presumably where the urine ran along her labia. I got a nice good look whilst taking as long as possible to change from my gym trainers into street shoes, but she made no comment and showed no sign of being embarassed about it. The next week she wore sweatpants!

• 1 month later...

In highschool this girl I was friends with was on the volleyball team and she was the type to always announce when she had to pee (albeit laughing while saying it most of the time) she was 5’8, auburn hair, and a fat ass with an athletic physique. She seemed to push the boundaries with the “I need to peeeee!!” schtick, and it made me wonder if she had a pee fetish because of how flirty she would get about it