My cousin pees her dress

Try reminding her of that time. Maybe you can ease her into omorashi by explaining that its ok. Eventually, you can even introduce her to this site. After burying this thread of course xD

lol very true, its my most memorable omo moment and I remember it like it was yesterday. And me n her talked about it a good handful of times after it happened, well into our teens. So it was never really outta mind with her

Edited by FV_OCHO

lol very true, its my most memorable omo moment and I remember it like it was yesterday. And me n her talked about it a good handful of times after it happened, well into our teens. So it was never really outta mind with her

And what does she think about doing it again?

And what does she think about doing it again?

sadly I haven't had any contact with her in a few years, like I said she was my step dad's niece and after him and my mom got a divorce I lost most contact with his family

That story was just amazing but i'm probably just sayin' that because I've only witnessed one wetting. :( If it were me being the pervert I am I would have taken the undies out of the trash and home with me...

Thanks for reading everyone, I was gonna post one more right now but since I'm on my phone its taken me 50 minutes to type that one story so i'll post that another time when I have a computer.

Thanks for taking the time to post that from your phone. I look forward to hearing about your other cousin.

sadly I haven't had any contact with her in a few years, like I said she was my step dad's niece and after him and my mom got a divorce I lost most contact with his family

It sounds like you got on OK, so it would be a shame if your parent and step-parent's divorce stopped you seeing the step family that you like.

That story was just amazing but i'm probably just sayin' that because I've only witnessed one wetting. :( If it were me being the pervert I am I would have taken the undies out of the trash and home with me...

I would have wanted to grab them out of the trash too, but if the trash made them dirty, I'd have found that gross. So I'd have been torn between two things. Getting the panties and not wanting to touch items out of the trash.

Jaylah    207

Kinda weird to ask your cousin to pee herself lol

9 hours ago, Jaylah said:

Kinda weird to ask your cousin to pee herself lol

They're not blood related though. 

Jaylah    207
1 hour ago, Bulge_Lover said:

They're not blood related though. 

I know. My hubby has a cousin, she's into Omo for other reasons lol, but she wet herself while in a skirt and took me by surprise and made me feel through her skirt. I found it disturbing lol

Ivy1989    39
5 hours ago, Jaylah said:

I know. My hubby has a cousin, she's into Omo for other reasons lol, but she wet herself while in a skirt and took me by surprise and made me feel through her skirt. I found it disturbing lol

You know you loved it =D

Gemmy    2,549

Great story, thanks for sharing.