Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Male Omorashi, or Female Omorashi?

Guest Masyanyalover

Female, or Male Omorashi?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• 2 weeks later...

This is kind of a funny question for me. I chose both.

Ok, hear me out- when I'm trying to get "my rocks off" I always choose female desperation. I'm a straight girl but there's nothing hoter than a girl desperate to pee- squirming, begging and leaking. Naked or not- I love female desperation... for masturbational purposes.

However, I have such a strong connection to male desperation. When I'm not trying to get horny I always look for desperate boys- especially in anime!! I love fear wetting as well on males only. Maybe because I have a sadistic side when it comes to cute anime boys suffering (so cute!). I love reading desperation stories about boys when it's less sexualized- it may seem weird, but it's more of an "emotional" reaction rather than a sexual one.

So I have to say I absulutely love both!! <33

Edited by CaptainBelle (see edit history)

"Ok, hear me out- when I'm trying to get "my rocks off" I always choose female desperation. I'm a straight girl but there's nothing hoter than a girl desperate to pee- squirming, begging and leaking. Naked or not- I love female desperation... for masturbational purposes."

I don't find that strange at all and I think it makes perfect sense. Having talked to lots of men and women of both sexual orientations about why they like this it does seem like there is one reason for the predominance of female desperation. The fact is that straight man mostly prefer female desperation for obvious reasons, but even a lot of straight women seem to enjoy female desperation cause they can relate to the situation of the woman being desperate. I think it's because virtually every woman has at some point, if not often, experienced being really desperate to go to the bathroom and being unable to, which I think is less common for guys. So I think that straight women can relate to female desperation in a way that others do not.

Female desperation is just more common so is more easy to witness, and it's also a case of men like witnessing it, and women having experienced it can relate to the situation regardless of orientation. Whether straight, gay or anything in between every woman has an experience where they have been desperate for the toilet, and when they see another woman experiencing that they can remember all of those situations that they have been in themselves and the possibly erogenous feelings that it created.

Guest shortmetalboi
1 minute ago, TheGiantDiaper said:

Lol we are definitely the minority here 😂 I hella prefer male but I feel so weird because of how many people prefer female

You shouldn't feel weird! You're into what you're into, and I know that plenty of guys that would love to know someone is into it

Either one for me. I am a straight male, however I have found that when it comes to desperation/wetting, either female or male is exciting.  I have to admit, that when it comes to nudity, yes a female is much sexier, but again, that is just me.  This does not mean I wouldn't be turned off by a nude male. Desperation, wetting, as long as it is enjoyed is exciting.