Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Second Life omo friendly?

On 8/11/2020 at 11:20 PM, Red Simpson said:

Hiya I've been thinking about getting second life and see what it's like but .. I wonder if the game is omo friendly,

If you just want your avatar to reach a point where she wets herself from holding too long - with the potential for a bit of self humiliation - then check out "Tinkler for Girls"*

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Tinkler-for-Girls/4213863

*although it will work on male avatars. Or non-binary ones. Or any avatar. Be a tree if you want. Whatever. It's "Your world, your imagination"!

Edited by Zipzop (see edit history)
On 8/11/2020 at 11:20 PM, Red Simpson said:

I wonder if the game is omo friendly,

I'll also add - Second Life itself is neither omo friendly or not omo friendly.

Most of the places you visit there are owned by other users, and they have their own set of rules. So if your avatar wets itself publicly on their 'land' (aka their 'sim' or 'parcel') and they catch you and don't like it, then they can eject and ban you. It's their land, their rules!

Other land owners might not care, or think it's funny or whatever. Other people in the vicinity might just lol. Or say nothing or not even notice. Or it might just turn somebody on and you'll find yourself getting a direct message.

But Linden Lab, the creators of Second Life - they don't care have no specific rules about it. Bear in mind however that places you visit can have one of three ratings which can govern what is and what isn't acceptable - "G" (General), "M" (Mature) and "A" (Adult).

Oh.. and be wary about going around calling Second Life a "game". Many people there don't like it being called a game!

2 minutes ago, Zipzop said:

I'll also add - Second Life itself is neither omo friendly or not omo friendly.

Most of the places you visit there are owned by other users, and they have their own set of rules. So if your avatar wets itself publicly on their 'land' (aka their 'sim' or 'parcel') and they catch you and don't like it, then they can eject and ban you. It's their land, their rules!

Other land owners might not care, or think it's funny or whatever. Other people in the vicinity might just lol. Or say nothing or not even notice. Or it might just turn somebody on and you'll find yourself getting a direct message.

But Linden Lab, the creators of Second Life - they don't care have no specific rules about it. Bear in mind however that places you visit can have one of three ratings which can govern what is and what isn't acceptable - "G" (General), "M" (Mature) and "A" (Adult).

Oh.. and be wary about going around calling Second Life a "game". Many people there don't like it being called a game!

Yea I gave it a try about a week ago and I wasn't 100% set on it plus $100 for the privilege to have an accident seems a bit too expensive to me, I wonder if there's a game or something like second life where it's more omo friendly.