Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Having to pee and poop at the same time

Maybe this is sort of a weird question but it's something I have been thinking about lately. I have noticed that when I am really desperate to pee and I finally go to the bathroom, such as holding after work all day, often the pressure and force of it is so great that I end up having to poop a lot as well. Now this can be rather annoying because I mostly prefer to avoid pooping in public, but the fact is if you have to pee really badly, or even if you just have to pee at all, and you sit down on the toilet I think instinctively if you have to poop you are automatically going to start going. But I think that this is probably different for men because men are standing up to pee and can probably hold their poop in since they don't have the instinctive urge to pee and poop at the same time. I think that for women you are trained to go to the bathroom whatever you have to do as soon as you sit down on the toilet seat, but I think that men often can pee in a urinal without having to take a dump as well.

I guess this is sort of a weird topic but I was kind of wondering what everyone's experience has been here? When you have to pee or when you are especially desperate do you often find it makes you have to poop as well, and can you manage to pee while holding in your poop? Again I think that when you break this down by gender it's probably easier for men to pee without pooping than it is for women just because of the instinctive desire to let everything go when you are naturally sitting on the toilet seat.

2 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

Maybe this is sort of a weird question but it's something I have been thinking about lately. I have noticed that when I am really desperate to pee and I finally go to the bathroom, such as holding after work all day, often the pressure and force of it is so great that I end up having to poop a lot as well. Now this can be rather annoying because I mostly prefer to avoid pooping in public, but the fact is if you have to pee really badly, or even if you just have to pee at all, and you sit down on the toilet I think instinctively if you have to poop you are automatically going to start going. But I think that this is probably different for men because men are standing up to pee and can probably hold their poop in since they don't have the instinctive urge to pee and poop at the same time. I think that for women you are trained to go to the bathroom whatever you have to do as soon as you sit down on the toilet seat, but I think that men often can pee in a urinal without having to take a dump as well.

I guess this is sort of a weird topic but I was kind of wondering what everyone's experience has been here? When you have to pee or when you are especially desperate do you often find it makes you have to poop as well, and can you manage to pee while holding in your poop? Again I think that when you break this down by gender it's probably easier for men to pee without pooping than it is for women just because of the instinctive desire to let everything go when you are naturally sitting on the toilet seat.

I find that when I really have to pee I will have to fart also but not always necessarily need to shit. My theory for women at least is that when you are squatting down to pee, the sitting position encourages you to shit also (think I read an article somewhere talking about how sitting down and leaning forward helps your bowels move easier but can’t remember the source)

"I find that when I really have to pee I will have to fart also but not always necessarily need to shit. My theory for women at least is that when you are squatting down to pee, the sitting position encourages you to shit also (think I read an article somewhere talking about how sitting down and leaning forward helps your bowels move easier but can’t remember the source)"

Yeah that pretty much is what I thought as well and I have read similar articles about how the squatting position does help you relieve your bowels, because people who use squat toilets like in Asia don't seem to have constipation troubles the way that we do in the West.

But it is kind of annoying because I tried to avoid pooping in public but especially now at my job after I haven't peed in six hours my bladder is ready to explode and if I have to poop at all it's all coming right out! LOL. Seriously if I am desperate to pee I often poop a ton and it all comes out really fast. So as you sit on the toilet seat your bowels relax and want to release. Guys standing up likely don't have the same pressure and can avoid that fate. And although pooping is seen as more of a guy thing I have a theory that based on everything I just said that women probably end up pooping in public more often than men do.

But one of the conflicts is that sometimes when you really just want to pee and your ass has other ideas, so you basically have to choose between holding both for doing both which can be quite embarrassing!

On 8/11/2020 at 9:23 AM, Chris2p said:

I love to hold my pee for a long time until I,m very desperate. This is sometimes spoiled when half way through a hold I feel the urge to poop come on. I can't poop without peeing so I have to give up the hold and go to the toilet.

I must be a bit unusual, as I'm able to poop without peeing. In fact, if I'm doing a hold, I'll make a challenge out of it by just lowering my underwear enough to poop, and trying to do so without leaking into my underwear. I'm usually successful at it.

I have tried that a few times and I always end up with wet panties. I have also tried to continue the hold by holding both. I eventually get to the point where I,m dying to go both ways, if one or the other, then suddenly becomes more urgent I put all my effort into holding it back and do the other one in my knickers swiftly followed by the one I was holding. It makes for a big mess.

"I must be a bit unusual, as I'm able to poop without peeing. In fact, if I'm doing a hold, I'll make a challenge out of it by just lowering my underwear enough to poop, and trying to do so without leaking into my underwear. I'm usually successful at it."

Although usually if I have to do one I have to do both at the same time one annoying thing that I do find is that sometimes when I really have to pee or when I don't have to pee that much and it might need a little push to get going sometimes I find myself pooping before I pee fully or if I am really desperate to pee sometimes I will start pooping before much pee comes out which again is a situation where it's impossible to let the full force of the peeing out without pooping as well, but it's kind of annoying sometimes when you are pooping and you are not peeing so so you have a full bladder and that you feel yourself pooping and it's a very weird feeling and also kind of frustrating.

I find that I can't determine if I need to poop if I need to pee more. however if I stay on the toilet past peeing for about 5 more minutes, I will absolutely poop. Sometimes I hold the poop because it is not the time or place to do it, but if I am capable and available to poop, I will poop. If I get up after peeing, 5 minutes later I will need to poop and then I won't because it feels inconvenient that I just got done peeing and why didn't the poop come out at the same time. It's a real conundrum sometimes.

"I find that I can't determine if I need to poop if I need to pee more. however if I stay on the toilet past peeing for about 5 more minutes, I will absolutely poop. Sometimes I hold the poop because it is not the time or place to do it, but if I am capable and available to poop, I will poop. If I get up after peeing, 5 minutes later I will need to poop and then I won't because it feels inconvenient that I just got done peeing and why didn't the poop come out at the same time. It's a real conundrum sometimes."

I have occasionally had that problem again. Sometimes I will sit down and I will pee and then I will feel like I have an urge to poop but then I won't and get up and then a few minutes later I feel like I have to poop. So sometimes maybe you don't poop right away but sometimes just a relaxing of your anus by being in that sitting position to pee maybe gets things loosened up or gives you the urge to go. Maybe it doesn't come on right away, but just the fact that you were sitting down probably makes your ass want to release everything inside, just like when you were peeing. It can be annoying sometimes.

• 10 months later...

I’m reminded of something that happened in high school.  I got in trouble quite a bit, and one punishment was after-school work detail.  That included checking restrooms for stray litter, etc.  I used to notice that girls would often pee and not flush, and I assumed these were the last times said toilets were used that day.  Often, the pee would be a deep yellow, indicating the holder had held it perhaps all day only to realize she might not make it all the way home.  But once, I saw a bowl of dark yellow piss with a huge poop in it as well.  I theorized that the girl probably didn’t want to poop at school, but the urge to poop meant she also couldn’t urinate.  So she was suffering more as the day went on and both pressures intensified.  It probably became intolerable during her last class,and she was lucky to have a teacher who let her go.  Anyway, the relief must have been incredible . She was certainly proud of what she produced since she left it for others to witness.