Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ineed2pee Thoughts?

The other day I was seeing the new updates from IN2P. I noticed the newest video, as of writing this, I think is the first "sister" video they've ever produced. I just remember as I started writing this that they have made a couple of "mom" videos in the past. Also, the my greatest delight, it seems like IN2P and B2B have finally gotten away from using Hanes or  FOTL panties and using PINK, VS, and other, in my humbled opinion, more cute panties. Granted, I'm aware this change happened a while ago, but since I was already asking for thoughts about them I figured I'd slide that in there as well 😄

Love to hear what you all think!

1 hour ago, Tango said:

The other day I was seeing the new updates from IN2P. I noticed the newest video, as of writing this, I think is the first "sister" video they've ever produced. I just remember as I started writing this that they have made a couple of "mom" videos in the past. Also, the my greatest delight, it seems like IN2P and B2B have finally gotten away from using Hanes or  FOTL panties and using PINK, VS, and other, in my humbled opinion, more cute panties. Granted, I'm aware this change happened a while ago, but since I was already asking for thoughts about them I figured I'd slide that in there as well 😄

Love to hear what you all think!

Fake relationships don't mean much, nor does the panty style. The girl is hot and I want to see her pee.

Guest shortmetalboi
7 minutes ago, Original Demon said:

Fake relationships don't mean much, nor does the panty style. The girl is hot and I want to see her pee.

This ^^^

8 minutes ago, Original Demon said:

As, far as the fake relationship goes, yea, I'm really unbothered by it. I also have an underwear fetish, so the panty style is definitely a big plus for me haha. I subscribed to them for a couple months at the beginning of the year and I'm considering it again because of that change 🤷‍♂️ lol