Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Waiting Is The Worst

Oh no! Im in trouble again! Ive been sent to my room to face the wall and wait to be punished. Im looking very cute in my babydoll top and pretty, peach panties, but, unfortunately, I really need to pee. Really, really! I yell towards the hallway, hoping to be overheard and given permission to run to the toilet, but I have no such luck. I dont want to get myself into more trouble by leaving the spot where I was told to stand, so I try my best to hold it. I wiggle and squirm, crossing my legs and grabbing myself between the legs, in hopes that these things will make me more able to hold it in. I whine and beg for the toilet, but no one hears me. Eventually, though, a little girl just cant hold it anymore, and I accidentally wet my self. I think that I can stop myself after I start, and I try to hold it in again, but I have no such luck, and a torrent of pee comes flooding into my panties and rolling down my thighs, making a line of wetness across my bottom. I reach back in disbelief, feeling how warm and wet my panties are now. Im going to be in so much trouble now, arent I? Theres nothing naughtier than wetting yourself, and Im so embarrassed to be a bad girl who pees in her panties. I look closely at how wet I am, and touch and feel how wet the front, back and gusset of my cotton panties are. Im literally dripping everywhere. Eventually, I turn back to the wall, not wanting to be out of position when its time for my punishment. Its obviously going to be much worse now, isnt it? When Paul comes into my room to give me a spanking for my earlier naughty behavior, he finds me standing with absolutely soaking wet panties. He scolds me about how Ive been told about not doing this before, then orders me to bring him a towel so I dont get my wetness all over his lap as he smacks my bottom. I quickly find myself over his lap getting a hard, punishing spanking. Im so embarrassed by my wet panties, and to my chagrin I discover that spanking really does hurt more over wet material. I whine and kick my feet, but it does nothing to stop the hard discipline that is delivered to my wet bottom. Im not sure if Paul is being merciful or not as he rolls down my soaking knickers to expose and spank my bare bottom: at least I dont have to feel how wet I got anymore! He spanks me very, very hard, making my round, peachy bottom turn bright red. I howl and wiggle, apologizing and promising that Ill be a good girl in the future, and that I certainly wont be peeing in my little panties anymore. When he finally decides that my bottom has been spanked hard and long enough, Im put back in my uncomfortably soaked panties and told to put my shameful condition on display until he decides to come back and get me. I guess there is something more embarrassing than having an accident: having an accident and then getting spanked for it!