Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you told your wife/husband?

Have you thought of telling your wife/girlfriend  that you get turned on when she is desperate to pee and does the potty dance?  Have you considered telling your boyfriend you enjoy having a full bladder and you like to hold in your liquids and even have accidents on purpose? 

Did you tell your significant other your kinky secrets? I think I would never tell my girl my dirty pleasures, she wouldn't understand it. She gets desperate quite often and that turns me on, but I cannot tell her. I don't what she would think of me.

It actually tied into my coming out story, but my fiance when we first got together, literally the first thing i asked super nervously was to hold it and record himself peeing. I swear i remember the nerves when i asked him, due to me still being in the closet and it being pretty much out of no where. I indulge in his kinks, he indulges into mine. Its wonderful

Yes, my girlfriend knows I enjoy seeing her desperate to pee and she even likes seeing me desperate too and watching me pee. She's told me that the feeling of a full bladder turns her on and she'll hold it on purpose.

I told an ex-girlfriend about it and she didn't understand it at all, and thought it was weird. It totally depends on the person and how open they are.

Yes, my wife knows all about my wetting. She isn't so into it as I am, but she is very happy that I don't get upset when she has the occasional accident, and will sometimes show me her wet panties. Meanwhile, I don't have to hide my wet clothes, they just go into the wash. Sometimes, when she if feeling really horny, she will wet on  me or standing over me. I really love that. Sometimes, I have to ask for it, but she will do if for me when I ask. 

It did take me a long time to get up the courage to tell her that I like this though. Things are so much better now that I don't have to hide it.

30 minutes ago, LizJWetting said:

...but still was a little dissapointing.

I do not understand why he was little dissapointing. It is not matter of course that he get same fetish, but if you do not need him when you do your fetishes, so he can only tolerate you.

It is better for him be tolerant than to lose you...

What we do is, to some people, very strange; and to others, maybe even worse. Unfortunately, that's just the way it is with people. History is full of examples of how people can be very judemgental about other people who aren't just like them. There are more closed minded people in this world than those who are open to things that they are not familiar with. It's sad, but true.