Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My first omorashi experience

I just finished my first real omorashi experience.

it was fucking amazing, I feel so turned on right now. 

an hour ago I started drinking lots of water, I managed to drink 1.3L 

I went into the bathroom and turned on Spotify to cover up any of the moans that might escape my mouth as I held in my urine to the point where no matter what I did I couldn’t help but to let go. Before that happened I went into the bathtub and laid on my back and shifted my legs into the air. 

I let myself relax and a stream of hot pale piss made its way onto my chest and face, I opened my mouth and drank as much as I could. 

im really glad I turned the music on cause the hissing sound coming from my pussy was really loud. 
the delicious liquid sprayed all over me and I couldn’t help but to think back to my fantasy. 

I wish I was sitting over a sexy girl who couldn’t hold her piss anymore, I wish I was licking her pussy, pressing my hand up against her full bladder until she couldn’t hold it, I’d lay there drinking the sweet delicious urine while covering her pee hole  With my tongue. 
she would then start moaning and begging me to move my tongue cause it hurt. As tears roll down her face I move my tongue and start to drink up again.