Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female New Bedwetting Pullups? Pampers Ninjamas...

Is there a new bedwetting pullup on the market? I think there is... I spotted this on Tumblr tonight and got very excited.

I'm not sure if this is a revamp of Underjams or is it a different company?

Anyone try these?

71O%2BIkWwOxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.ca/Ninjamas-Disposable-Underwear-Nighttime-64-125/dp/B08871BFR1

81NQhBJNzdL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81I4kVD9msL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

One amazing ABDL community member has done a review!

6 hours ago, pissypants2005 said:

I think we need a second review from Rachel! What say you @rachelkirwan?

Oh I'm hunting down some of these!

36 minutes ago, Will1994 said:

I got excited upon seeing this notification.  I thought maybe we finally had a larger sized pullup with the cute, colorful designs on them like others that could fit larger waist sizes like a 32, 34, etc.

Sad day it is not.  

Sadly no, it seems like they are a little stretchier than unerjams and goodnites.

Guest DarthBane93
On 8/9/2020 at 7:12 PM, rachelkirwan said:

Oh I'm hunting down some of these!

Sadly no, it seems like they are a little stretchier than unerjams and goodnites.

Yeah I’m sad, I’m a 32 waist. I’d wished the same 

• 5 months later...
6 hours ago, ews21 said:

Did anyone ever try some of these? I just learned about them and wanted to know how well they hold up

I did! I bought a box at the store as soon as they came out. I've been meaning to to a report on them. The short of it is that they are a tad too tight, so I can't actually wear them around or to bed... so I've been mostly using them as boosters in big Tena's.

Adorable patterns though.

On 1/16/2021 at 3:22 AM, rachelkirwan said:

I did! I bought a box at the store as soon as they came out. I've been meaning to to a report on them. The short of it is that they are a tad too tight, so I can't actually wear them around or to bed... so I've been mostly using them as boosters in big Tena's.

Adorable patterns though.

Oh no, if they are that tight then I doubt I could fit in them. Yeah the patterns looked interesting

14 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

I mean... I may have put on some weight during COVID, but they are definitely tighter/more easily torn, than Goodnites. It's a pity because they smell amazing!

Goodnites sadly barely fit on me at the moment so if there are tighter than that, they will not fit. And they have a smell?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2021 at 11:18 PM, rachelkirwan said:

I mean... I may have put on some weight during COVID, but they are definitely tighter/more easily torn, than Goodnites. It's a pity because they smell amazing!

On 1/18/2021 at 3:58 AM, razia said:

Before or after using them? 🤔

I was wondering the same! I feel like I'm probably the only one who thinks this, but I love the smell of a freshly wet Goodnite. It has a sweet babyish smell to it and I absolutely love it!