Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This isn't really anything super developed, just a fun concept that I think could be interesting. Might develop it into a one-off some day.

Anyways, the idea is:

You have a person that is monitored and left at the mercy of their audience; Their monitoring is being streamed and people can donate or otherwise influence the broadcast to decide what will happen to their poor, padded subject during a long period of time (this can range from a full day to a week or more). I think you can already see where this is going! The main idea is to see how long they can handle themselves while soaked and messy before they beg their audience for a change!
Well, let's get to some... Brainstorming on options. I think it'd be interesting to have options such as:

'Add or Remove a layer of clothing' (either just add/remove attire or more diapers! Excluding the first one they mess/soak)

'Feed/Water' (Just give normal food and water to the subject, BUT it can be spiked with laxatives or diuretics!) 

'Rub/Squish' (Force the subject to rub or squish their diaper, or otherwise have something or someone else do it if they refuse) 

'Change' (Finally give your subject some relief from their dirty diapers.)

What do you think? Would you participate in one of these streams? What would you do to the poor subject and how long would you leave them in those dirty nappies? Maybe you could develop a strategy with the options provided (or add your own options too!) to really make them desperate for a change.

Edited by Tentacool (see edit history)

I think I would be down to participate and be the subject in these streams. This seems like a lot of fun.

I would add the following ideas:

1. 'Vibrate' - Subject has to put a vibrator against their diaper for time relative to the donation

2. 'Lock Up' - At a certain incentive, the subject has to lock up during their next dirty diaper change. 

3. "Add Oatmeal" - Subject has to pour oatmeal down their diaper.

4. "Add Marshmallows" - Subject has to put marshmallows up their butt.

5. "Enema" - Subject must give themselves an enema.