Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Most unexpected encounter with Omorashi

Which encounter(s) of yours with omorashi was/were completely unexpected?

For me, there were a few in high school: one where a girl fell asleep in class (pretty normal) and then proceeded to start peeing while asleep (not normal), one where a guy running cross country wet himself crossing the finish line at a race, a girl asking me whether she should wait in line for a doughnut or go to the bathroom, a class discussion on peeing outdoors, and someone offhandedly mentioning that they were pee shy.

None of these were in situations that would normally give rise to omorashi, so yeah. The question.

I've had my fair share of unexpected omorashi encounters.

When I was 15 I met another guy my age on a holiday who lost bladder control after finding out the public bathrooms were closed. Back in high school there was also a guy who wasn't allowed to use the bathroom during a test and peed himself. And I also have a friend who admitted to me he peed himself once. Good stuff 🙂 

"Which encounter(s) of yours with omorashi was/were completely unexpected?"

I'm sure if I give myself more time to think about this I will probably think of a plenty of examples but the one example I can think of was one time when my cousin had a party there was this other girl there who was playing beer pong and then she suddenly announced that she had to pee really bad and was sort of dancing around and I totally wouldn't have expected that because I have had few real life encounters with my fetish like that.

But if I had to really say another thing about unexpected encounters with omorashi I would also honestly have to say my current situation. As a person who has written books and tons of stories on the topic of omorashi, is completely captivated and fascinated by women's bathroom experiences as well as my own, who was really curious about women in situations where they couldn't go to the bathroom, who in 1 million years would have ever thought that I just take a job unknowingly and then only afterwards realize that it's a job without bathrooms and where I have to hold it all day? Believe me that was quite unexpected and of all the people to happen it to and you believe it turned out to be someone like me?!

The most unexpected for me would be during an afternoon maths lesson when a girl sitting behind me mentioned that she really needed a wee, which sparked an entire conversation with a guy sitting near her about how the feeling of needing a wee gave her a 'tingling feeling' and how she deliberately held on for longer sometimes because it felt nice! 

Why do I never get to see these things?!

Once in high school, a girl that I had a few of the same classes as calmly went up to a teacher to say that she'd wet her pants, and was allowed to leave. I looked hard as she left but her bottom looked dry; maybe it was a very small wetting and you'd have to have been looking dead center at her crotch? Anyway, later that day someone asked her why she was dressed differently and she laughed and said "I peed on myself!" with absolutely zero embarrassment. (Sadly, she wasn't someone I knew well enough to run up and ask for all the details I of course wanted to know.) I  still can't believe it was bad enough to need to change in the middle of the day yet there was no sign of wetness on her clothing when I'd seen her leave the room before, but it was awesome that she was that unashamed of it! She could've gone the rest of the day with no one knowing, but obviously didn't care. 

On another occasion, two girls I knew  (but not well enough to go demanding elaboration; I couldn't think of a way to do it without making my obsession obvious) talked about different times they'd wet themselves when younger.

Also, a boy who was checking out my groceries was openly complaining about how badly he needed to go while practically dancing. I said something  about how we might need a mop soon (as always, trying to get a reaction that'll tell me more without seeming too interested) and he was like "don't even joke!" Another situation I wished I'd gotten to watch longer and more closely. If he had to go as badly as I'd have to need to go in order to be dancing and talking like that, with no one to take his place anywhere in sight, then a mop was surely involved. Maybe he was exaggerating his need in hopes of getting a replacement before it truly was that urgent, but if not... again, if it was me, being in that state would mean wet pants for sure.

Ok so I live in the Caribbean and carnvial season is later in the year one carnvail Monday after the entire day of partying a random women came to me asking if I knew where any bathrooms where I told her I didn't know the claimed that she really need to pee and when I turned around she squared and pee when I turned back around I saw her peeing 

Once we were on some trip with family and we stoped at petrol station. There were lot of cars, lot of people and lines to toilets (mainly to ladies). So we waited and than some woman (+- 30 y. o.) came and she looked very desperate from the begining. She was squirming, crossing legs and so on. She managet to hold it until last woman before her went into a cabin (there was only 1). But she had to be on her limit, becose she asked men if she can use mans' cabin. All of men agreed. I was just realising that I have this kink and what it means for me (I was 14), but it actualy turned me on even I didn't knew what that feel means at the time (I've ralised it few years later). I've knew what the "humming" between my legs mean, but I didn't knew psychological turn on yet.

I did a lot of windsurfing in my youth, and you'd be surprised how many women openly talk about peeing in their wetsuits!

Surfer girls pee in their wetsuits all the time. If you have to use the muscle power necessary to paddle out into the open Pacific, you're not going to wimp out and paddle back in just for a tinkle, then have to use up all your energy paddling back out into the ocean again. When I lived in Hawaii, I knew a few surf gals who would just lie on their boards all day long, waiting for waves. They definitely wouldn't come back in unless they came in riding a wave, and all the ones I talked to said they just peed in their board shorts all day long and didn't care about it at all.

Edited by dirtyoldman (see edit history)

Well, I'm not gay so the following situations weren't interesting for me, but you may like them:

I had a friend and classmate who used to drink litres of coca cola every day. He had to take a toilet break almost every single lesson. But then came our math teacher who didn't allow us to leave during class. My classmate got so desperate, he was fidgeting and moaning and said "If you don't stop mocking me, I'll pee on you!" 

The same thing happened when we went on vacation with our class. The bus had no restrooms and he had to hold it for hours with a huge amount of Coke in his bladder. 

The best I got was girls saying "Could I go to the toilet, please?" 

I was the only one peeing myself. What a shame. 

• 4 weeks later...

One thing I remember loving was a field trip to tour universities in the providence on a multi-day field trip. There was a boy's bus, a girl's bus, and a teacher's bus. And these were Fancy™ buses, so even though they were all smaller than a usual school bus (hence why we were divided among three buses), they had little bathrooms at the back that you could use.

Except for the fact that at somehow the bathroom kept getting locked with nobody inside every time the bus started moving again. When the bus driver was told this, he just said "There's no way to lock it from the outside, it's clearly just occupied." As far as anyone knew, it wasn't. When you knocked on the door, nobody answered. The issue was that there were super long distances between the different universities. This meant that anyone with a bladder that couldn't make it for more than 90 minutes was doomed to pee during every stretch, and the longest stretch was nearing three hours. I'm pretty sure every boy on that bus peed in the bus at least once. The smell was super strong, and there was a whole lotta pee in that bus.

The trip as a whole was super fun because me and my friends (who all knew I regularly peed myself) made an agreement to never use a bathroom once for the whole trip. I'll probably post about the thing as a whole at some point.

I was walking home once. Usually I would pass through a small woodland to save myself the hassle of walking significantly longer. I saw a man and a woman wearing high visibility jackets walk into the same clearing I always walked through. I thought nothing of it.

I get into the woodland, turn right, and see the man from a side angle pissing in the bushes. I freak out and turn left, and I see the woman directly in front of me. With essentially no cover and her ass pointing right at me, she was popping a squat and pissing in the clearing.

I decided to get out of there as quickly as possible, was incredibly awkward. I took a brisk, silent, significantly longer walk home and pretended it never happened.

Brief snippet of an overheard conversation between a redhead gal and one of her friends:

Friend: "You pee in the shower!?"

Redhead: "I can't help it! It's like, as soon as I feel the warm water, I just lose control! Plus it feels really nice!"

That was COMPLETELY unexpected. I'd actually have asked for her number if the context didn't make it super weird and I didn't have mild anxiety.

For me it was in year 4 (10-11 years old kids). We were with our classroom in the trip to the cinema because there was some maintenance work at our classroom. We used usually public transport back to school and one girl did not use the bathroom when we went from cinema. The tramway on way back was almost empty so all of us could sit but she was standing all the time. But she tried to hide her need and I have never seen some pee dance, hand in her crotch...so I have said to myself that she wanted to be standing. She could hide her need as good that teachers did not notice it.

After some time I looked on her again and she was sitting on her haunches. It was little bit suspiciously because there were some free places to sit in tramway. But short time after I could see some drops of water under her (I meaned it was water first) but it was sunny day, not rain or snow.

Short time later came her friend and asked what is under her and she stood up and on her pantyhose we could see peeing from her crotch down to her shoes. She peed herself when she was standing and tried to hide it with sitting on her haunches. But some of pee drops found way to the tramway floor.

We all were surprised because nobody noticed that she needed to pee.

On 9/16/2020 at 5:13 PM, TheGiantDiaper said:

One thing I remember loving was a field trip to tour universities in the providence on a multi-day field trip. There was a boy's bus, a girl's bus, and a teacher's bus. And these were Fancy™ buses, so even though they were all smaller than a usual school bus (hence why we were divided among three buses), they had little bathrooms at the back that you could use.

Except for the fact that at somehow the bathroom kept getting locked with nobody inside every time the bus started moving again. When the bus driver was told this, he just said "There's no way to lock it from the outside, it's clearly just occupied." As far as anyone knew, it wasn't. When you knocked on the door, nobody answered. The issue was that there were super long distances between the different universities. This meant that anyone with a bladder that couldn't make it for more than 90 minutes was doomed to pee during every stretch, and the longest stretch was nearing three hours. I'm pretty sure every boy on that bus peed in the bus at least once. The smell was super strong, and there was a whole lotta pee in that bus.

The trip as a whole was super fun because me and my friends (who all knew I regularly peed myself) made an agreement to never use a bathroom once for the whole trip. I'll probably post about the thing as a whole at some point.

How did your friends find out about your kink? 

58 minutes ago, Amaya said:

How did your friends find out about your kink? 

That's a very loooooong story. I would spend over an hour typing that out. Luckily, though, I have my own thread about me in High School, which features the friends I mentioned:

The thread is still going, and will eventually reach the field trip I mentioned as well. Read if you're interested!

When I was about 15, I went to a tech convention with my friend, all casual - very normal day. Obviously we got lunch and a ride back to his place, in retrospect I remember seeing him bouncing his leg up and down on the car ride home. We got in and went straight on the xbox, we were playing for ages and I remember seeing him squirming around a bit (we were sat on the floor) I did look down about two hours into game-play and saw a tennis ball sized wet spot on his crotch (blue jeans) I thought it must have been the colour of them or something. Anyway I was quite mischievous and had a few previous experiences with omo before this without realising. So I asked him if he wanted a drink, he said he was thirsty but didn't want anything. I said that was silly and fixed us both a bottle of water. He wasn't having it and carried on playing. I then said, I bet he couldn't down it as fast as me, to which he practically swallowed that bottle whole in an effort to prove me wrong. w.o.w. Anyway we played for about 20 minutes whilst his shuffling got faster and faster until he finally shouted "GOTTA PEE" and ran out the room and onto the stairs. I ofc carried on playing. He came back down in his pyjamas and carried on. My curious cat brain decided to "detect" I said that I also needed to pee and ran upstairs. I snuck into his room and found his jeans, and I mean man... they were soaked, like dark blue to the point where you could only see the true colour on the back of the calf area. I say this is unexpected because I hadn't seen anybody put themselves in this situation besides myself at this age and with many many opportunities to pee all day at the convention and when we returned. But yes this memory is vivid in my omo mindscape to this day.

When I was in high school, there was this one girl in my grade who was miss perfect.  Her uniform was always spotless, not a hair out of place, straight-A student, always carried her books in a perfectly symmetrical stack. . . . cute enough, but totally unreachable.  Not untouchable, unreachable.  She took school so seriously that she basically had no social life.  I can tell you this was not her parentage, either, because I'd met her parents, and her brother.  Her mom was super sociable, her dad was a clown even amongst dads, and her brother was a cut-up (and a bit of an ass).

Anyway, there is one time that I knew of her making a mistake.  I was standing just outside the school building (it was late spring) enjoying the fresh air while trying to dodge the fumes from the smokers, and I heard a sound that sounded like someone had dropped a fucking massive pile of plates inside the building.  It was followed by the further sound of a stack of books hitting the floor.

I ran into the building to see what had happened.  Apparently, miss perfect had made the mistake, on walking out of the library, of opening the door by pressing on the plate glass instead of the handle, something many students did quite frequently, but this particular time . . . that was the time that the glass gave way.  When I ran in, two teachers and a librarian were running to her aid, the pile of books was scattered across the lobby floor haphazardly, her hair and uniform were a disheveled mess, there was broken glass everywhere . . . and a puddle.  She was in some pretty serious shock, and even though she couldn't stand me (I was probably one of the worst students there, so she had literally no use for me), I was legit concerned about her well-being, and it didn't register with me until later where the puddle came from.

On one hand, I'm sorry to have missed the waterfall, but at the same time, it really wouldn't have been where my mind was at that moment.

On 9/22/2020 at 8:29 PM, secretleaking said:

When I was about 15, I went to a tech convention with my friend, all casual - very normal day. Obviously we got lunch and a ride back to his place, in retrospect I remember seeing him bouncing his leg up and down on the car ride home. We got in and went straight on the xbox, we were playing for ages and I remember seeing him squirming around a bit (we were sat on the floor) I did look down about two hours into game-play and saw a tennis ball sized wet spot on his crotch (blue jeans) I thought it must have been the colour of them or something. Anyway I was quite mischievous and had a few previous experiences with omo before this without realising. So I asked him if he wanted a drink, he said he was thirsty but didn't want anything. I said that was silly and fixed us both a bottle of water. He wasn't having it and carried on playing. I then said, I bet he couldn't down it as fast as me, to which he practically swallowed that bottle whole in an effort to prove me wrong. w.o.w. Anyway we played for about 20 minutes whilst his shuffling got faster and faster until he finally shouted "GOTTA PEE" and ran out the room and onto the stairs. I ofc carried on playing. He came back down in his pyjamas and carried on. My curious cat brain decided to "detect" I said that I also needed to pee and ran upstairs. I snuck into his room and found his jeans, and I mean man... they were soaked, like dark blue to the point where you could only see the true colour on the back of the calf area. I say this is unexpected because I hadn't seen anybody put themselves in this situation besides myself at this age and with many many opportunities to pee all day at the convention and when we returned. But yes this memory is vivid in my omo mindscape to this day.

This would be a friend I'd keep in touch with.  Given the circumstances, the most likely reason he held until he started to pee his pants is that he enjoyed doing so.