Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has been a few weeks since I last peed my bed so decided to rectify that this evening. Was a basic hold for a few hours until I was fit to burst, then lay on my front and just let it go and these are the results. A pretty standard wetting of a bed but as rewarding as always.

I will follow some good advice received here today and try to sleep on the sheet without changing it later. With this heatwave, the sun over the sheet should hopefully dry it enough that its not too damp and cold to sleep on and if I can then I will be aiming to rewet it in morning upon waking.  

I don't know why it feels so good to pee your bed but I'm glad it does 🙂 

WP_20200808_17_12_29_Pro.jpg

WP_20200808_17_12_58_Pro.jpg

WP_20200808_17_14_04_Pro.jpg

Some shots of the aftermath of todays rewetting of the same sheet. The stain from yesterdays wetting is visible in some. This wetting was done on back with a blanket over me, rather than from on front like yesterday. The experience of peeing with thr blanket on was a real fun one as could really feel it direct my pee onto top of my leg, which is how I imagine one of the genuine bedwettings must have gone down. I must have really been under for the pee stream soaking my leg like that not to have woken me up those times! 

WP_20200809_17_45_07_Pro.jpg

WP_20200809_17_45_24_Pro.jpg

WP_20200809_17_45_40_Pro.jpg

WP_20200809_17_46_01_Pro.jpg

17 hours ago, WBxx said:

Like the photos … you did good.  From my youth, a well-directed fan does wonders for drying a wet bed.  Whatever, hope you have a good night.

Thanks and hope you like the new ones too. I will look into a fan thanks. I used to dry my wet beds with the air only. That poor mattress!

The new pictures are beautiful.  My favorite is the last with the still sodden center framed by a jagged wet/dry perimeter.  It’s a classic.  I can only imagine the aroma above the stain.

Based on your words I visualize you laying perfectly still under the covers till ---.  Expect there wasn’t a clue above as it took place beneath the covers.  I like that scenario.

So how was it sleeping in a bed you’d previously wet?

Thanks for sharing,
WBxx

1 hour ago, WBxx said:

The new pictures are beautiful.  My favorite is the last with the still sodden center framed by a jagged wet/dry perimeter.  It’s a classic.  I can only imagine the aroma above the stain.

Based on your words I visualize you laying perfectly still under the covers till ---.  Expect there wasn’t a clue above as it took place beneath the covers.  I like that scenario.

So how was it sleeping in a bed you’d previously wet?

Thanks for sharing,
WBxx

Glad you liked them. Yes the aroma was great once it fully soaked in, especially on top of the previous wetting. I did lie very still for a long time before finally releasing and then lay there bas long as possible afterwards. When i finally got up the cold feeling on back of my body when moving brought back memories of what it was like waking up very hungover having truly wet in sleep, as well as the smell that really releases when taking off the blanket and how clammy your skin feels having been lying on a wet sheet for so long.
It was good. The sheet was damp when got into bed last night  but  not enough that it disturbed me or stopped me going to sleep, which is what been aiming to do for a long time now. I had a vague hope that the smell of pee hanging about while i slept might induce a pee dream and lead to a true accident but sadly not to be. 

Sounds like you’re really into bed-wetting.  That’s good, glad someone else has the kink.

Still before and still after, that’s exactly what I used to do to make it look/feel like I imagined my alcohol induced accidents.  The before was easy, after not so much.  Once I wet I simply couldn’t wait to check out and play in my “accident”.

As for a true accident, if you really want to wet in your sleep it will happen.  My background is similar to yours … drunken bed-wettings creating a desire for the same without alcohol.  I achieved the goal, with persistence you can too.

A comment on aroma, I appreciate the fragrance of a fresh wetting.  But for me the aroma of a dried wetting is far better.  There’s something about the subtle fragrance of dried pee in bed that sets me off.

Now I have a question.  Your pictures, I see the stain in the sheet, but what if anything is between the sheet and your mattress?

17 hours ago, WBxx said:

Sounds like you’re really into bed-wetting.  That’s good, glad someone else has the kink.

Still before and still after, that’s exactly what I used to do to make it look/feel like I imagined my alcohol induced accidents.  The before was easy, after not so much.  Once I wet I simply couldn’t wait to check out and play in my “accident”.

As for a true accident, if you really want to wet in your sleep it will happen.  My background is similar to yours … drunken bed-wettings creating a desire for the same without alcohol.  I achieved the goal, with persistence you can too.

A comment on aroma, I appreciate the fragrance of a fresh wetting.  But for me the aroma of a dried wetting is far better.  There’s something about the subtle fragrance of dried pee in bed that sets me off.

Now I have a question.  Your pictures, I see the stain in the sheet, but what if anything is between the sheet and your mattress?

Yes it is my favourite wetting type of the ones I like. For years I thought i was only person who had a fetish for it so was nice to find others existed.
I'd love to wet in my sleep again but only on special occasions as it were. It would cause too many issues in life if it became regular unfortunately. I just wish now I could have appreciated the times I did actually do it at the time those accidents happened but was too concerned with the cover up! So nice you get the chance to enjoy it whenever you like, well done. Must be wonderful to know you will definitely wake up wet 🙂 
I have a big towel under the top sheet, which has a waterproof sheet underneath. Towel is there to replicate as well as possible how pee soaks into the mattress, both in feel and smell, without the actual damaging of the mattress. It's not quite the same effect as when I drunkenly peed into an unprotected mattress all those times but it close enough.  It will do till i can find something better anyway.

12 hours ago, Novak Rogers said:

Yes it is my favourite wetting type of the ones I like. For years I thought i was only person who had a fetish for it so was nice to find others existed.
I'd love to wet in my sleep again but only on special occasions as it were. It would cause too many issues in life if it became regular unfortunately. I just wish now I could have appreciated the times I did actually do it at the time those accidents happened but was too concerned with the cover up! So nice you get the chance to enjoy it whenever you like, well done. Must be wonderful to know you will definitely wake up wet 🙂 
I have a big towel under the top sheet, which has a waterproof sheet underneath. Towel is there to replicate as well as possible how pee soaks into the mattress, both in feel and smell, without the actual damaging of the mattress. It's not quite the same effect as when I drunkenly peed into an unprotected mattress all those times but it close enough.  It will do till i can find something better anyway.

A washable bed pad or "Kylie" under the bottom sheet gives the best bedwetting feel just like wetting an unprotected bed. also flannelette sheets make for a lovely wet bed feeling.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't want to start new thread so thought just add to this previous one of mine with pics of todays bedwetting. Got a much wider spread as this time didn't put a towel under the top sheet so it just spread fully round me on the waterproof sheet. Lay there with it pooling for about 15 minutes before got up and it was really dripping off me as went from feet almost to my head this time!

WP_20200823_14_23_12_Pro.jpg

WP_20200823_14_23_47_Pro.jpg

WP_20200823_14_24_00_Pro.jpg

WP_20200823_14_25_06_Pro.jpg

Probably goes without saying, I like your latest set of pictures.  Growing up with a pad between the rubber sheet and bottom sheet my accidents looked more like your earlier pictures.  However, it’s my understanding some kids had the waterproof sheet directly under their bottom sheet and consequently slept in a pool of pee as you experienced.  Seems like that would be uncomfortable, perhaps purposely so.

Edited by WBxx (see edit history)
23 hours ago, WBxx said:

Probably goes without saying, I like your latest set of pictures.  Growing up with a pad between the rubber sheet and bottom sheet my accidents looked more like your earlier pictures.  However, it’s my understanding some kids had the waterproof sheet directly under their bottom sheet and consequently slept in a pool of pee as you experienced.  Seems like that would be uncomfortable, perhaps purposely so.

Thanks. I was curious to see how much of a wider spread it would be without the towel between them for once. Did not expect it to be as much as it was. Never realised I could pee so much. Makes me wonder how I ever slept through actually peeing the bed if I was gushing out that amount over myself every time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2020 at 7:05 PM, WBxx said:

I had my rubber sheet directly under the bottom sheet, all the years that I was growing up, but my PJs soaked up a lot.

21 hours ago, Novak Rogers said:

I need to get a good bed pad, any recommendations? Be nice to just have something can throw on and off without having the hassle of undersheets and such.

It depends on how you define "good", comfort or absorption ?  I'd go for comfort, and a bath towel under the pad, over the rubber sheet, to absorb any overflow.

Unfortunately, mine were made by Ganmill who used to make them in or near Taunton, but I think were taken over, or absorbed, by another company, probably because they were too expensive;  I bought a box of 25 for a knock down price at the time, and I'm still using them, so I can't comment on a current Kylie or its equivalent.

Although their surface material still feels amazingly "dry" after years of wetting, the plastic backing brakes down, but when it is eventually removed, the pads dry much more quickly.

A gay friend has a German pad that absorbs our combined 6 liters, but feels like the wet bed of my childhood, which we like. 

2 hours ago, IWetMyBed said:

It depends on how you define "good", comfort or absorption ?  I'd go for comfort, and a bath towel under the pad, over the rubber sheet, to absorb any overflow.

Unfortunately, mine were made by Ganmill who used to make them in or near Taunton, but I think were taken over, or absorbed, by another company, probably because they were too expensive;  I bought a box of 25 for a knock down price at the time, and I'm still using them, so I can't comment on a current Kylie or its equivalent.

Although their surface material still feels amazingly "dry" after years of wetting, the plastic backing brakes down, but when it is eventually removed, the pads dry much more quickly.

A gay friend has a German pad that absorbs our combined 6 liters, but feels like the wet bed of my childhood, which we like. 

Absorbed by another company, like it lol. Yeah something that gives the closest feeling to having peed direct into mattress is best. 

Wow, Nice pics.

I did this last night with a diaper and plastic pants on. I had a bunch of water and a semi wet diaper to start with. 

Also the bed has 2 sheets and the white comforter on it so it soaked up pretty good. It's a warm day and the room smells great! I think the bed will be damp when I sleep tonight. Tomorrow when I get up I will smell like wet bed! I love when I can smell it on me. As a kid I always smelled like that. Who knows I may wet the bed again! Haha, of course. I will wear less bulky diaper and I'm sure to wet it to point of leakage. Yes why is this so satisfying? I love it. Never grow tired of it.

Wet bed.JPG

On 9/15/2020 at 12:44 AM, Thick N noisy said:

Wow, Nice pics.

I did this last night with a diaper and plastic pants on. I had a bunch of water and a semi wet diaper to start with. 

Also the bed has 2 sheets and the white comforter on it so it soaked up pretty good. It's a warm day and the room smells great! I think the bed will be damp when I sleep tonight. Tomorrow when I get up I will smell like wet bed! I love when I can smell it on me. As a kid I always smelled like that. Who knows I may wet the bed again! Haha, of course. I will wear less bulky diaper and I'm sure to wet it to point of leakage. Yes why is this so satisfying? I love it. Never grow tired of it.

Wet bed.JPG

Oh wow that bed looks great. Pee spread all the way back to the pillows too, lovely. There no pee smell like the one you get from a peed bed once it had chance to soak into the bedding and dry a bit. 

• 2 years later...
On 8/23/2020 at 4:03 PM, Novak Rogers said:

Didn't want to start new thread so thought just add to this previous one of mine with pics of todays bedwetting. Got a much wider spread as this time didn't put a towel under the top sheet so it just spread fully round me on the waterproof sheet. Lay there with it pooling for about 15 minutes before got up and it was really dripping off me as went from feet almost to my head this time!

WP_20200823_14_23_12_Pro.jpg

WP_20200823_14_23_47_Pro.jpg

WP_20200823_14_24_00_Pro.jpg

WP_20200823_14_25_06_Pro.jpg

I love this bed, mine seems often like that 💦🛌🤗