Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Purposely delaying others getting to the bathroom

I now have another incident to relate that probably makes me sound less sympathetic after everything that I just said in my other thread about my incident at work, because it makes me sound like I was the bitch and doing the exact same thing I was just criticizing my coworker for potentially doing. But today I went to the bookstore which is finally open again in spite of the pandemic but they have all sorts of strict policies in place, such as they only want one one person in the restroom at a time, which of course has the potential to lead to lines and waiting, and that is exactly what happened.

Now I know this is going to probably portray me in a negative light but sometimes you can't help but like to see others desperate and exploit the situation like that. So basically I was waiting on line to get into the bathroom and I guess the universe decided to toss me a bone because I actually saw my first sighting of desperation in several months other than my own probably.

The woman behind me on the line seemed to be showing all the telltale signs of desperation and she seemed to have a similar habit to me where she is constantly looking ahead of the line and looking into the bathroom like she is impatient. I even thought I heard her mutter under her breath I really have to go so she seemed quite impatient to get into the bathroom.

So now here's the evil part. Finally it's my turn to get into the bathroom and I get nice and comfortable in there and take my sweet ass time! Just knowing that there was that other woman waiting outside the bathroom made me inclined not to hurry up so much. Then after I was done in the bathroom I took a long time washing my hands and then I started primping in the mirror, even though that is something I never bother doing because I don't really care that much about my appearance, truth be told.

I mean I'm not a total monster, I probably didn't take more than five minutes in the bathroom all together, but by the time I got out that woman was pretty much ready to run into the bathroom. And then afterwards I was just sort of standing outside the bathroom looking in my basket like I was adding up my purchases (which I technically was) and everything like that and she looked kind of annoyed when she came out of the bathroom and looked at me.

But for those of you who think that I was totally a bitch for doing so you'll probably like what happened next. So after that I go around continuing to look around the bookstore for quite a while and before I leave the bookstore I always like to go to the bathroom because it's just my habit to always go to the bathroom before I leave a place since I don't know what I'm going to get to go again soon, even though I wasn't that far away from home.

But the store has been closing early as a result of the pandemic and there was only like a few minutes before the store was closing, so they made the announcement that everyone should go pay for their purchases now and everything like that. Realizing that there was only a few minutes left I decided that I would head to the bathroom but once again there was a line, and who happened to be at the front of that line, you guessed it, that woman from before. Again it wasn't a long line, there was just that woman, one woman between us and then me. But I saw the woman noticed that I was in line and she gave me sort of a look as she went into the bathroom.

Now here again might be one of those situations where I am reading a lot into things or misreading the situation, but the fact is she took a long long time in the bathroom! I can't prove that it was some form of calculated revenge against me, but needless to say she took longer than I did. I wasn't like super desperate or anything the way she was earlier, I just had to go like not too terribly, so eventually I just figured the store was closing so I just got out of the line and figured I would wait until I get home to go to the bathroom.

But in the final part of the story is that I am waiting in line to pay for my purchases and everything like that, and who else should be in that line just happening to get right in front of me but the woman who I made wait earlier in the line clearly got to go to the bathroom and she sort of looked behind me in line and she had sort of a smirk on her face. Like I said maybe I am misreading things but I think that it was pretty clear that she felt that she had gotten her payback. And then when she was in front of me in line to pay for her purchases she spent a long time talking to the cashier like she was deliberately delaying things.

So I decided to be a bitch and then someone decided to be a bitch back to me and I didn't get to go to the bathroom before I left. Still I feel like I came out on top in that war because I made her wait while she was desperate, and although she denied me the chance to go before I left altogether I wasn't anywhere near as desperate as she was when I was making her wait.

So has anyone else here done something like this before or had it done to them?

No. Personally I get annoyed by people that waste time when others are waiting, and I’ll always be as quick as possible if others are waiting for me, in any situation.

If it was a toilet queue (assuming a unisex toilet) and a woman was behind me obviously desperate I’d let her go first, as much as I like the fantasy her wetting herself I’d feel terrible if it happened and was my fault. 

Nope. I might playfully delay a friend or someone I know for a little bit of time as a playful ribbing, but beyond that, they didn't consent to be part of my fantasies (and I'd be actively pushing them into that role if I did something), so I try to help them as best as possible - and certainly don't make it worse. 

Now, for friends or playmates who know about my kinks, I'll definitely push it a bit further because they know why I'm doing it, but if it's clear it isn't "fun" for them or they aren't just placating me by doing it, I back off in an instant. 

Non-consensual isn't hot for me at all and being an asshole, less so.

I will admit I feel bad about what I did but I couldn't help it, it was just hard to resist, I hadn't seen others desperate recently and I'm only human. But I didn't really delay her very long and even in a regular incident where I am not specifically trying to take my time I do tend to take a long time in the bathroom, so I have to admit that I do contribute to the problem.

But I think that maybe what I did angered the bladder gods because boy did the universe get me back later where I ended up having to work on Saturday at my job without toilet access, and on top of that on the way home there was a huge traffic jam, so by the time I finally got to the bathroom I had been holding it for like 7 1/2 hours and my bladder was ready to freaking explode because that was like a record for me.

And then of course when I got back to base there was a line to the ladies room and the women in front of me, well let's just say it would be an understatement to say that they took their time. I am sure that the woman that I made wait for a few minutes at the bookstore that day was far less desperate than I was after holding it for 7 1/2 hours, and I'm sure if she knew what happened to me she would probably be smiling and laughing her ass off, and would probably be in hysterics if she knew I had a job where I had to hold it all day!

So yeah, karma is a bitch!

I'll admit to delaying someone's opportunity to pee a couple of times.  Once was a situation where there would be no embarrassing consequences if he wet himself - and he didn't - and the other was with a friend who cooperated as part of an unstated game.  I would never knowingly force anyone into a situation that was uncomfortable, potentially embarrassing or damaging.

I kinda did that to my crush at work the other day, they had been working outside quite far from any bathroom, she goes quite often sometimes (sometimes just to get away from work I suspect) We were in the kitchen/cafe area taking of work over shirts and shoes and just making ourselves ready to go. She suddenly says "I have to pee, if anybody was interested" and stepped slightly from foot to foot slightly for a second or two so I said something in response and turned on the faucet next to me, she turned it off and I turned it on again "now you are mean" "you are going to make me pee myself" after a little teasing from me she finished putting away a couple of things, stepped fro foot to foot a little again then started to walk to the bathroom I followed and said "Oh right I forgot to use the bathroom" she took a slightly faster pace and got there first I put a foot in the door but quickly removed it, I didn't want to go too far. 

She said that I would make her pee herself whit the running water and even if it in the end wasn't much more then a min from she said she had to pee and she closed the bathroom door she didn't run or anything she finished what she was doing before going. 

I might have delayed people I don't know a bit, I contently done it to people I know but never if they been in a risk of wetting situation.

Edited by polly33 (see edit history)

Sorry, Google translate.

I experienced almost the exact same thing.  I was at a festival and I was in a line for the washroom.

I quickly realized that the girl behind me was in a rush.

when I got back to the cabin I took a lot longer than I needed.  not necessarily for the purpose of having an accident, but just knowing that she still has to wait!  

I did this because I had already experienced this situation at another festival.  I'm sure this girl really used up as much time as possible.  I finally slightly wet my shorts in line

I've never done it in a toilet queue, but I used to use delaying tactics a lot when I was a kid if a playmate was needing to go. I'd use any reason I could think of to make them hold on a bit longer, sometimes quite unbelievable, such as our toilet being broken. I've always found it strangely exciting seeing someone busting, and a few times I caused them to end up wetting themselves.

I never would do this on purpose as I would find it rude and annoying but if I'm in the bathroom I'm going to do what I need and do it as I normally would and not rush. I don't use the bathroom in public a lot so if I do I'm using it and at my own time. If someone is really that despreast they could find somewhere else(I never go to the bathroom on transportation so there's usually more then one bathroom) and if they wait that's on them. 

I actually have delayed someone before, although it wasn’t on purpose, so not really sure if this counts. Here’s the story anyway lol:

When I was in fourth grade, I had to take some individual test, so I was brought into an office room where it was just me and a female teacher. Basically she would give me the test, start a timer, and wait in the room while I finished. I remember during one section she asked me multiple times if I was done yet, and how much I had left to do. I didn’t know why she kept asking, but since I still had time left, I just kept working. When I finally finished, she asked me if I needed to use the bathroom, and I did, so I said yes. So she walked me to the bathroom, but when we got there, instead of waiting for me, she immediately turned and hurried to the teachers’ restroom. That’s when I realized she must’ve been bursting for the bathroom while I was taking my time on the test, unknowingly delaying her. Obviously, it wasn’t intentional, since I had no idea what was going on; if I had known, though, I might’ve spent a couple extra minutes checking my work…

I'll admit this is something I've occasionally done, though never to the point of making someone wet themselves. Back when I was a uni student I did a placement year at an IT company and was working on a project for the UK armed forces, part of my role was to run tests of the system we were developing. To help me learn the role I was paired up with one of the graduate trainees working on the project, a very attractive, petite Asian girl from Wales who I'll call Jen. One morning we were sitting at our desks when our boss asked us to go into the test area (we called it the 'rig room') and run through an end-to-end scenario which would take most of the morning. The clients had apparently raised a concern about one aspect of the system and wanted a full test ASAP, so we had no time to waste. Jen had been drinking a very large mug of tea at her desk, and as hot drinks were not allowed in the rig room, quickly downed the rest of her tea and grabbed her water bottle before we went in there. It was my turn to run the scenario so it was my job to sit there with the test scripts and data and basically tell Jen what to do and what data to type in at each of the 15 terminals. The work was quite intense and required a high level of concentration, Jen was having to move quickly from machine to machine and as it was quite warm in the rig room she was taking regular swigs from her water bottle.

After over an hour of working we were making good progress but Jen was starting to fidget and move from foot to foot, and I guessed she was probably needing a wee by now but didn't want to waste time going to the loo. Over the next 30 minutes or so she became more and more antsy, bouncing her knees when sitting and jiggling a bit when standing up. One part of the test required her to enter about 25 long lines of data at one of the wall-mounted terminals, requiring her to stand up and concentrate on entering the numbers I was reading out. As she typed in the data she was crossing her legs and at one point made a mistake, sighing in frustration and bobbing on the spot with her legs still crossed. She was obviously really desperate for a wee by now and after she had finally finished entering all that data, she turned to me and said 'Ooh I'm gonna have to go for a wee wee soon' in her sexy Welsh accent, jiggling on the spot and moving from foot to foot in a really cute 'need a wee' dance. Technically I could have paused the test there so we could have a short break, but I wanted to reach a certain point in the scenario before we stopped and I'll admit that I wanted her to wait a bit longer. I asked if we could carry on for now and have a break later, and she said that was fine. 

After another 20 minutes or so we finally finished the next part of the test and Jen walked over to where I was sitting. 'Shall we have a quick break?' she asked hopefully, rosy-cheeked and hardly able to keep still, squeezing her thighs together and bobbing a bit in a really sexy 'wee dance'. Part of me wanted to carry on and ask Jen to wait even longer, but it was clear by now that she was absolutely bursting to go and was struggling to hang on, so I said we could. She smiled, 'Thanks, gonna go for a wee, back in a sec' she said breathlessly, bobbing on the spot again before hurrying off to the loo.

"She said that I would make her pee herself whit the running water and even if it in the end wasn't much more then a min from she said she had to pee and she closed the bathroom door she didn't run or anything she finished what she was doing before going."

I don't think that it would cause me to wet myself just hearing running water like that but a lot of people have sent me clips like that while I was desperate and it certainly is murder on the bladder and it's weird how something as simple as hearing running water has such an extreme psychological effect on someone but it really does! I have definitely done that to others as well so in most cases it was payback such as yesterday when I was stuck at work far from a bathroom and everyone kept sending me clips of desperation.

"After another 20 minutes or so we finally finished the next part of the test and Jen walked over to where I was sitting. 'Shall we have a quick break?' she asked hopefully, rosy-cheeked and hardly able to keep still, squeezing her thighs together and bobbing a bit in a really sexy 'wee dance'. Part of me wanted to carry on and ask Jen to wait even longer, but it was clear by now that she was absolutely bursting to go and was struggling to hang on, so I said we could. She smiled, 'Thanks, gonna go for a wee, back in a sec' she said breathlessly, bobbing on the spot again before hurrying off to the loo."

I'll admit I'm insanely attracted to Asian women so I would have a hard time letting her go to the bathroom even if I didn't really want to give her an accident!

"I never would do this on purpose as I would find it rude and annoying but if I'm in the bathroom I'm going to do what I need and do it as I normally would and not rush. I don't use the bathroom in public a lot so if I do I'm using it and at my own time. If someone is really that despreast they could find somewhere else(I never go to the bathroom on transportation so there's usually more then one bathroom) and if they wait that's on them."

I have to admit that is my general attitude as well. Normally I don't purposely delaying others getting to the bathroom like that but I also don't particularly hurry things up in the bathroom and I take my time often being maybe five minutes in the bathroom. The fact is that once you get to the bathroom you have waited for your turn so you are entitled to use it and you just don't care about the people who come after, even though I know that having to wait for someone when you really have to go is as frustrating as hell it still doesn't make me go any quicker in the bathroom myself.