• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

female Desperate accident on a video call with my boss

Love that story GlitterPeach

Yeah, I'm working at home now too. I've had a few close calls, but none during a meeting so far. I have been a bit damp before the meeting started a few times. Fortunately, no one can see below my shoulders. 

8 hours ago, TheSenatesOmo said:

This is a favorite scenario of mine since the lockdown started. This is really excellent, well written. If there are any more stories (real or fiction) I’d love to see/be directed to those.

I have a couple other real stories of wetting (or just desperately peeing) in front of people, it's not the same as this scenario but sort of similar.

Your stories are always arousing. I  especially loved this one with your vivid descriptions and  suspense if you would almost make it. I can relate to how this felt for you, I have peed myself talking on the phone. Thank you for posting.

I too am fortunate to be able to work from home during the pandemic but I must admit it has also led to more and longer conference calls and meetings and there have been a few close calls to be honest. Loved the story!

3 hours ago, kochel428 said:

I had a summer class in June that was every morning for four hours on a zoom-like web platform. I just got used to going in my pants pretty much every day...

Did you end up trying to hold it or would you just decide to go ahead and go?

On 8/7/2020 at 9:42 AM, glitterpeach said:

I have a couple other real stories of wetting (or just desperately peeing) in front of people, it's not the same as this scenario but sort of similar.

you have some great stories and a very nice writing style!!

10/10!!

On 8/7/2020 at 2:42 AM, glitterpeach said:

Thanks very much! Will check these out. Always looking for more of this type of scenario.