Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My intro

New to the site. Wasn't even sure such a site existed until I stumbled onto it. 

You can all call me Koda. 39 year old male from Massachusetts. 

I've been into wetting as a fetish in one form or another for most of my life. It started, without dropping too much detail right out the gate, sitting behind a girl in school and she wet herself... It grew from there. 

Unfortunately, I've never been with someone that shared the fetish, so I've never gotten to experience my biggest fantasy for myself, that being lap wetting... 

I'm currently flying solo, by choice. More details of interest... I'm a metalhead. I love nerd culture and all that it entails. I'm a gamer. I'm a cat dad. I love to cook. And I will rock your world at a karaoke bar... 

Hi KodaKarma,

Welcome. I've been into wetting since I was very young too. Interesting enough, My first exposure was a girl I met before class in the first grade wet herself before class. Everyone else was picking on her about it, and I kind of went to her rescue, and told the other kids to leave her alone. Of course, I had to wet my pants in sympathy. We became good friends after. It turned out, that wasn't the only time she wet her pants. She did it quite often. 

On 8/19/2020 at 11:47 AM, Kodakarma said:

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

I hope to get the just out of this community. Like maybe how to bring it up as a topic to someone I'm dating. Or how to safely tell who may or may not be into it before we start dating... 

~ Koda

Koda, it took me a long time to bring this up to my girl, but in the end she loved me enough that she was totally willing. The best advice I can give is that you should give it some time so you both can become comfortable with each other. And if there's a lot of love between the two of you, then maybe it won't be too hard to ask, the worst that could happen is that they just say no.