Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How do you hide your diaper stash?

I'm interested in what everyone has to say on this. 

Do you keep your diapers out in the open? Hide them well? What are your best tips on keeping your diapers hidden (whether they're in the package or you're wearing one)?

I used to keep some Tena overnight pull-ups bundled up in a grocery bag in the back corner of the closet...underneath EVERYTHING. The guy I was dating at the time and lived with never found out. 😅 I would only wear them when I was home alone, but I always feel so naughty and excited when I start opening up the package and pull out a diaper... 

Live alone so I have a glorious open display in my closet haha (abenas, tenas, molicares, 24/7s, goodnites 🤪), but when family comes around I stash it all in big suitcases up in a closet. This has been a solid plan so far, lol though not sure what I'd do if someone suddenly needs to borrow one of them. Though I will warn you about having to do a purge... I once got so confident in my collection, that it got too large to hide lol... on that particular occasion I ended up having to toss a few brand new cases into the dumpster :[ 

Right now mine are out in the open in my bedroom, but I live alone.

When I have to hide them for when company comes over, I put the stash I wear in the bottom of the closet with a blanket over it and I make sure no one opens the closet. The mediums I have for playmates are in one of my dresser drawers with some pacis. My cloth diapers and onesies are under some clothes in a laundry basket I am not currently using.

Historically, I have hid the stash in the box they came in and had the box sealed in some way, or I stashed them under my bed.

My bed has a built in drawer set underneath, with an open section behind them to make up the rest of the width that you can access via a small door at the foot of the bed. It's all walled in basically, so I leave the diapers in their original packaging, plus wipes and powder in the open section.  Unless you got down on your hands and knees and just about crawled under the bed, or removed both the mattress and the boards underneath, you'll never see them.

My biggest problem is getting rid of the damn things. I can't really throw them out with the rest of the general household garbage because I'm paranoid like that, so I end up double-bagging them individually and keeping them for 3-4 days until I can toss them at a gas station or something. And even with the double bagging, they start to smell.

10 hours ago, wetting_fan said:

Live alone so I have a glorious open display in my closet haha (abenas, tenas, molicares, 24/7s, goodnites 🤪), but when family comes around I stash it all in big suitcases up in a closet. This has been a solid plan so far, lol though not sure what I'd do if someone suddenly needs to borrow one of them. Though I will warn you about having to do a purge... I once got so confident in my collection, that it got too large to hide lol... on that particular occasion I ended up having to toss a few brand new cases into the dumpster :[ 

Darn, and not pee through them all? Lol 

Split between a couple boxes on a shelf in my closet, as seems to be a popular method.

Disposal often involves individual bagging upon doffing. Following this, they are often hidden under dirty clothes until I take out my normal trash, at which point I can slip between ~1-4 (depending on their size and how much room is in the trash bag) in the bag with the regular trash before taking it out.

Using opaque bags for the individual bagging process also helps to conceal the identity of the additional contents, should anyone get a glance at my trash bags after I take them out, as the thin, white, semi-transparent plastic of my normal trash bags doesn't exactly fulfill this requirement on its own.