Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Pickles Trains A Bedwetter - with Electricity

Pickles Trains A Bedwetter - with Electricity

So this is both really hot and a little triggering for me 🙂

Pickles walks you through how to train your bedwetter with electricity. I love the discussion and the evil glint in her eye, I also hated my bedwetting alarm growing up so this brings up some memories..

Enjoy,

Rach

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2020 at 4:24 PM, WBxx said:

WOW!  The producer of that video understands.  He's dead center on my bed-wetting kink.  Wonder if the nurse makes house calls.

Right?

3 hours ago, badbabyboy2 said:

I second you on the alarm. Perhaps if it had shocked instead of just buzzed it might have been more effective. Of course, it would have had to stay on for that to work.

I hated my alarm (and still have it). I was thinking of doing a video with it, or using it on a night when I thought I might wet the bed, but I can't find batteries.

I have a massive collection of bedwetting videos and have never seen a single one with an alarm! @TVGuy take note! Could be a hot premise for a video. Actually, the erotic potential of the bedwetting alarm is quite extensive and underappreciated. 

• 4 months later...

I share this particular kink and find it a real turn on!

I would really like to get in touch with others with the same interests.

I am a retired Electrical and Computer Engineer and would be happy t advise on safety and electrical effects.

First rule: NO connection to the main (110/220) electrical supply, a 9v battery is more than enough.