Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Lia's Long Weekend

Hey everyone! Longtime lurker here. Always wanted to write a story centered around diaper wetting and fetish exploration, so I finally got around to making it! A 9400-word good time if I do say so myself.

The tale revolves around Lia, a young, innocent and inexperienced college girl having the house to herself all weekend to try diapers and ageplay for the first time.

Be warned, there is MAJOR heavy detail and emphasis on the wetting aspects cause it's the most fun for me to write ☺️ this is DEFINITELY one for all the omutsu fans out there 😇 I tried not to get too 'hardcore' with the fantasies just yet but there certainly is some explicit sexual content abound. I plan on getting around to future chapters with this story, so let me know if you like it!

So without further ado:

Lia's Long Weekend

Chapter 1 - Finally Giving it a Go (In Her Pants)

"Uh, Lia? Hello?" The youthful girl was too engrossed in her phone to pay attention. She had to keep refreshing the mail tracking app, but the library's stupid wifi was too slow. "Hey Lia!" said Max, her study partner and only friend she's made so far in college. "Oh, sorry. What question are you working on?" Lia was starting to get anxious, the day she's been waiting for so many years has finally come. "Question 15, I think the answer is B" Max said, "hey are you doing ok? That's like your fourth coffee this hour. You're getting all fidgety with your phone."

In truth, the 20-year-old half-Asian girl with long, silky black hair was well aware her demeanor was off. It wasn't negative, though, rather she hadn't been this excited in a long time and trying to hide it only made her look suspicious. The thing is, she couldn't tell anyone why she was excited, there's just no way anyone would understand, not even her friend sitting across study table from her. Lying would have only made giddiness more apparent, so she came up with a half-truth "I'm fine! Just excited for the long weekend and having the house to myself. I told you y parents are leaving on a ten-day business trip." "Sounds like fun!" said Max, "What kind of plans do you have in store?" Oh Lia definitely had something fun planned, something she's been more or less been wanting to do since she was a teenager. Once again telling Max a half-truth "ah you know, girly stuff. Trying on clothes, nothing you'd be interested in" trying her best to not say what she was doing directly. "Oh come on!" Max replied, "You can do that anytime, when your parents are gone for that long you need to be doing stuff you can't do normally. How about we throw a Smash Brothers and pizza party?" Lia chuckled at her baby-faced friend's suggestion. He's always so outgoing, in a geeky kind of way, but that's why she likes him as a friend, something she's not used to having at this stage in her life. School has always been number one on the importance list for Lia, not going out with friends. She thinks this worked quite well for her though, considering she got into her dream college, and one so close to home she didn't even have to rent a dorm!

"Max, you know I'm not the party-type. Maybe Monday we can do someth-" Lia was cut off by the loud *BZZZZ* notification from her phone. 'Your package has arrived, thank you for using FedEx'. Lia's heart sunk, it's here, finally. "Oh! See you later Max, gotta get home!" she said while quickly packing away her books. "Is everything ok there?" Max said mildly worryingly. "Yep yes totally just gotta do something, gotta get to something important. See you in class!" she said as she bolted away. "But what about Monday?" Max thought to himself. "We have the day off. I wanted to see you."

Lia was just able to catch the student shuttle bus, finding a lonesome corner where she could use her phone in peace. This day was getting better and better. Lia opened the FedEx app with more shipping information and took a screenshot, then headed towards Messenger.

littlemisspeepants: Guess who's trying something tonight :3

littlemisspeepants: *screenshot*

babyprince99: NO WAY!! You bought those pamps you showed me!??

littlemisspeepants: Yup 🙂 plus something else hahaha thanks for the constant persuading lol. You're not gonna believe all the caffeine I had to prepare for this

babyprince99: OMG PLEASE SEND PICS!!! Woah you must be about to burst! Let me know when you put em on, maybe we can wear together for the first time <33 Are you going to wear them tomorrow?

littlemisspeepants: As long as I don't use them all by then :)) Not feeling the need to go just yet but I know something is stirring LOL Let me guess, you're gonna be padded up when you get there?

babyprince99: Oh you know it :>>

And just like that, Lia began to take the biggest step yet in her emerging sex life. The package she's been tracking on her phone is filled with a custom order from Etsy: an adult-sized denim skirtall with baby designs, a pink t shirt with the word 'princess' sparkling in glitter on the front, a pair of frilly pink and white striped socks, and the thing she is absolutely the most excited for: diapers, and not just any diapers, precisely made fetish ones with cutesy cartoon animals and purple patterns, scented with just a hint of rose flower odor eliminator.

========

You see, since childhood, Lia has always had a strange fascination with diapers.   Her parents potty-trained her at a very young age and would get aggravated with her if she were to ever talk about bathroom-related subjects. Somehow, this emotional rejection of such a subject would only get her more interested as she grew into the cute, maybe slightly dorky, young lady she is today. In adolescence she would record tv shows that had scenes with characters dressing up like babies or peeing themselves, enchanted by the humiliation and lack of dignity by the characters doing so. She was especially interested in the characters that would do it on purpose with a sigh of relief like they're using a toilet. She would always intentionally walk down the incontinent aisle while shopping and go out of her way to pass by her friends' kid siblings' changing rooms. There was something unique, attractive, and especially naughty about the idea of peeing in your pants well past the age society expects you to be toilet-trained. The diaper aspect just made it all the more embarrassing tenfold.

This all became infinity more appealing as she went through puberty. Lia's parents have always been on the conservative side politically, never allowing her to see or do anything even remotely related to sex until she was about 12, when her mom gave her 'the talk.' Being so unaware of sex growing up probably did something to her perception it, because as she started high school, getting a boyfriend was nigh impossible for herself. She had a terrible time taking social ques from male classmates, preferring to keep her head in the books and excel in academics. It was a safe and productive alternative school life that didn’t require making herself an awkward mess simply trying to talk to a cute boy. Still, she couldn't say she wasn't jealous of seeing her few friends get partners, and when they got to the conversation topic about sexual encounters, Lia didn't ever know how to properly respond. She got a fair share of laughter in her direction for being a virgin and too “weird” to get a boyfriend, which only made her personal perception of sex even more pessimistic.

It was one faithful night at the age of 13 is when Lia truly made her sexual interests begin to blossom. While watching a Youtube video on the family laptop talking about micro circuitry repairs, her most skilled academic asset, she went to the uploader's channel for more content. To her complete shock was the fact the YouTuber had two hobbies: repairing circuit boards and dressing up as a baby, with diapers. She thought it was a joke at first, but upon viewing one of the videos titled 'ABDL ABU Absorbency Test', she witnessed a young man with a pacifier in his mouth putting on a ginormous adult diaper with actual baby designs on it, then proceeding to loudly urinate himself, climaxing with a proud sigh of relief. The fact that he was not only doing this but LIKING it sent Lia's mind into a whirl spin. Immediately she Googled what the term 'ABDL' meant and was taken back once again at the hundreds of images she was viewing of adults in diapers. Not in her wildest dreams would she ever imagine someone else in the world, let alone THOUSANDS of others be fascinated with diapers and peeing oneself. She began to secretly binge on viewing diaper-related blogs, forums, video sites, anything she could get her fingers on to experience more of this newly discovered worldwide interest.

Days became weeks of privately viewing diaper-related websites, but then Lia would come across a video uploaded on an obscure German website she had never heard of before. 'Nappy piss + Blowjob' was the name. Not knowing what a 'blowjob' was, she clicked on the video. In it, a padded up mature lady was sitting on top of a muscular man, also wearing an adult diaper. They then began to pee simultaneously, with so much coming out that the diapers started to leak on each other! Both were moaning intensely, putting a young and no longer innocent Lia in absolute awe by what she was seeing, until the lady then climbed down and started rubbing the man's diapered erection. She poked his long penis out the top of his soaked padding and proceeded to seductively PUT ITS HEAD IN HER MOUTH. Lia nearly screamed seeing it, shutting her laptop immediately.

After minutes of heavy breathing and pacing trying to comprehend what she just saw, curiosity got to her once again. This was sex in a completely different manner than she could have ever expected to know about, never prior hearing about such possibilities. She took the laptop into her locked bedroom and pressed play. The woman continued to lick and suck on the man's throbbing penis head, while the camera zoomed out and displayed the woman intensely rubbing her now-exposed leaky vagina. Lia's heart was racing at a thousand miles per hour, she wanted in all her soul to hate and be disgusted by what she was seeing, but it truly, truly gave her an excitement she never felt before. It was almost comparable to falling in love, that's how intense this feeling was for her. After the couple on video continued sucking and rubbing for several minutes, they came just as simultaneously as their pee earlier. The lady licked the side edge of his dick extra hard this time as white-as-snow semen spurted continuously out of him, landing all over the outside of his pee drenched diaper. The sounds he was making while doing so pierced Lia's eardrums, it was making her feel wet for the first time in her life.

When the video ended, Lia could not move. It was easily the most shocking thing she had ever witnessed, almost like seeing someone get killed. But again, someway, somehow, it was probably the best video she's seen on the internet. Not until now was she able to connect passionate, love-embracing sex with her ultimate taboo fascination. Not only that, but the video educated her on how to masturbate, something absent from the version of 'the talk' she got, never aware that it was possible to have an orgasm by yourself. From then on, Lia would spend her many lonely teenage nights shlicking herself to the thought of peeing in a cute adult diaper, with the occasional fantasy of doing it alongside another cute boy her age.

It wasn't until 1 year ago, at age 19, that she had the willpower to start talking to like-minded individuals online, anonymously of course. She would steer clear from the abundance of male creeps seen everywhere in the community, knowing that if she was going to talk to someone, they'd have to be on the same level as her: someone that knows boundaries, someone that is unmanipulative, someone that preferably shared other interests, and definitely, someone that appreciates love. By some miracle, she found that someone, only known as 'babyprince99' on a wetting-related subsection of a Diaper Lovers' forum. They would share their fetish-origins stories, talk about fantasies, all the good aspects of wearing; feeling of warmth, protection, yet retaining kinkiness. They liked to call it "naughty innocence."

Unlike Lia, however, this 'babyprince99' guy fully engaged himself in the fetish. He would always be buying himself diapers, onesies, plastic pants, all this baby stuff. He would even occasionally send Lia pictures of himself fully in baby clothing, cute pictures at that. He fit the role quite well, what with his baby smooth skin, lean caricature, and cheery smile he managed to sneak into every photo. It wasn't until 5 months into their little online friendship would he be able to convince her into buying her own. How could she before though? Living at home with parents, there’s no way she would be able to do the things she'd want with their nosy butts in the house! 'babyprince99' kept telling her this was only an excuse and to just admit she's nervous, which might have some truth to it.

Their friendship and mutual bond over diapers of all things reached a new height when Mr. ‘babyprince99’ revealed he lived a drivable distance from her college. Lia gained a substantial amount of trust from this online friend, judging his appearance in every photo he sent. She also made him confirm that the 99 in his username was in fact the year he was born, just a shy year older than Lia herself. She enthusiastically asked him out to the Smokey’s on-campus coffee shop, a quaint little get-together spot in a public place just in case something was to not go as planned, but she wasn’t too worried about that happening. This was nothing serious, after all, just two friends that happened to have some pretty rare and niche ‘hobbies’ to say the least. When Lia's dad told her about the upcoming business trip, her mind immediately went to diapers and age play, influenced by the acts of her online friend, thinking that now is finally her time.

=====

As soon as the bus dropped Lia off a block from her house, she started to feel the first small urge to go. Her caffeine-induced giddiness was so apparent at this point it looked like she was crazy. Holding it for now, she entered the house. "Hey hun" her mom greeted unenthusiastically, dressed in business attire. "H-hey" Lia responded while frantically looking for the box. "You got a package, I put it on the kitchen table" her mom stated. Lia was practically running to the kitchen mid-sentence but stopped dead in her tracks when she noticed the worst possible scenario: the package had its tape slit open. Every step Lia took forward in the second it took to walk to it had a small prayer in her mind begging God that it wasn't fully open. "What'd you get hun?! I opened the tape so it'd be easier for you to open!" yelled her mom from the living room. Lia felt the greatest relief in those few seconds of absolute panic, reminding herself that she's gonna have a much more satisfying and different kind of relief later. "Just some clothes mom! Got them in a sale online from Etsy." Well, she wasn't lying at least. "Yeah I was gonna open it up and put it in your room but your dad and I have to leave right now! Our flight is at 7 and he's taking forever to pee!" Great, just what Lia needed. Which was worse? A too close for comfort call where her mom would have seen the worst and most embarrassing side of her daughter or having to think of her dad peeing of all things. Probably getting caught, that'd be something she could never live down.

"Why aren't you opening it? You looked really excited when you came in to see it." her mom said from behind, giving Lia a slight startle. She couldn't think of a good half-truth anymore and knew that she'd have to lie to save herself. Unfortunately, Lia is a horrible lair, and can come off incredibly nervous when doing it through her teeth. "Ah, I'm just tired. Don't feel like putting clothes away yet. I mean I just got home from a long day at school." That seemed to work well, even though she was visually still giddy from the sheer amount of caffeine running through her. Her mom seemed to buy it too "well your dad's taking too long so why don't you go lay down and I'll put them awa-" "NO!" Lia interrupted, knowing she messed up bad by doing so. "I mean, sorry, no, I can do it later they're mine anyway you know" trying to chuckle her statement away, clearly stammering while doing so. By now her bladder started to REALLY catch up with those four mid-day coffees, and now her mom wasn't buying her previously successful lie. "You did buy clothes, right? Is there something I should know about that you're not telling me?" "No, mom, please. They are clothes. I'll just take the box in my room and do it later" now getting back into a mode where she didn’t have to lie. "Hey little lady, what's in the box?" her dad suddenly appeared from behind. Great, more questioning. "Are you guys leaving now?" Lia mumbled. "Wow, so much for a hello" her dad stated accurately, "but you're right, we do need to leave right now. Any plans for the long weekend without us?" Lia really didn't want to keep talking, especially to her father of all people, and rather jump right into her intended business. It surely wasn’t helping that her whole family was in the same room as her package of essentially the most embarrassing sex toys possible to have. Then she remembered she didn't have to lie again. "Yeah Max is coming over, we'll probably play some games, order some takeout. That's about it." "Aww, he's quite the cute kid hun" her mom intervened, "pretty young looking though, isn't he your age? He looks 15." Oh gosh, now on top of them taking too long to leave now they're making comments about his lack of “manliness” again, on top of Lia's bladder not being happy at all in its current state. Lia then realized this would be a good excuse to get them out. "Mom, please. Not this again about him. Just go please" she pleaded. Both parents gave a hearty laugh in response and finally said their goodbyes.

"Oh, by the way hun, I made some tea. There should be some left over near the stove." her mom said as they walked to the car, as if Lia really wanted to add gas to the fire that was her increasing desperate urge to urinate. But suddenly, Lia came up with an idea to help take the fun she had in mind to a completely new level, and mom's tea might just come in handy. She watched them as they drove away and waited a good few minutes for them to come back just in case they forgot something. It was time to get the show started, and now Lia had the perfect plan on how to do it.

The excited young lady locked every possible outside door to the house and ran straight back to the kitchen to grab the magical box. She figured the living room will suffice since she wanted extra room to do what she had in mind. The ever so eager girl ripped open the top of the box along with its minimal shipping plastic, and there it was. Perfectly aligned and packed; the dress, the folded t shirt, the frilly socks, and the big, epic package of ten custom adult diapers. Lia was shaking so hard in excitement she almost fell over. This had to be documented, she thought, so she got a quick a picture of the box's innards with her phone, intending to send it to her internet friend once she calms down a bit. Noticing a pink post-it note on top, she quickly read it to get it out of the way. 'Thanks for doing business with us at Highchair Customs! Have fun, baby girl <3' What a sweet letter! Being referred to as a baby girl already got her adrenaline pumping, and her bladder slowly starting to fill up even more. She pulled out the diaper package and ripped one out. It was much bigger than she was expecting, but knowing it was going to be around her private regions soon enough made her not care. The bigger the better, right? She slowly opened the soft garment up to get a better look. She could already smell the rose scent, causing her to tremble in sheer sweet-smelling delight. She put the pristine purple and white diaper up to her face and took a nice, long, deep breath to fully get the smell. She was already turned on, exhaling in total ecstasy as she neglected to start touching her increasingly wet vulva just yet. Next were the 'real' clothes. The denim skirtall is just as she'd hope for, with the cutest drawn bunnies on the front that reminded her of an outfit she had worn as a child. The bottom of the outfit would be just short enough on her for it to make it obvious she was wearing a huge, bulging diaper underneath, just as she intended. The shirt and socks were cute as well, but not nearly as exciting as the other two pieces. Lia didn't have the biggest breasts to show off, somewhat to her humiliation, but a pretty shirt and sock combo is always better than plain normal people clothes.

No turning back at that point, Lia started to strip down entirely. Her fashion sense had never been complicated, today it was a simple purple t shirt and skinny jeans paired with her favorite Converse. Her underwear was average as well: a simple baby-blue shaded bra with matching panties. But all those were now quickly ripped off and thrown to the side of the room in favor of something MUCH more desirable. Still shaking in excitement and nervousness, a now completely naked Lia bent over to grab a diaper, before realizing she is forgetting some very important accessories. Luckily, she knows they're in the house somewhere nearby. The buck naked Lia bolted to the nearest bathroom cupboard to find three highly desired items: a pink and glittery bow plus some baby oil and baby powder (well, ok, they had the names mineral oil and talcum powder on the packaging but tonight they were called baby oil and baby powder in her mind). The bow was the first ever addition to Lia's collection after she found it on the sidewalk, probably dropped from some baby in a stroller, and decided to keep it for herself after secretly being able to machine wash it. Walking back to the living room, Lia realized how silly she must look running around the house nude, almost like a baby running away from getting their clothes or diaper put on. She giggled at the thought before sitting down.

It's time, years of patience have resulted in this well-deserved moment. Lia was going to put on HER OWN diaper. She laid the purple and white beauty on the   floor, spread out entirely, and sat her slender butt down smack dab in the middle. The initial feeling of it was not exactly what she was expecting, it felt quite stiff, yet soft, but it did send a slight shiver down her spine when she heard it crinkle as she sat on it. Next would come the oil. Thankfully, Lia had been shaving her pubic hair off for a few years now, simply finding it uncomfortable to deal with, but the potential for it to look more babyish didn't hurt. A good handful of baby oil did the trick as she smothered it all over nether regions to keep them safe for the night ahead. Next came the powder and boy did she really want to go overboard with it. She poured as much as she could of the wonderful smelling powder all over her vaginal area and slowly moved it to her butt. Now time to tape up, Lia pulled the gigantic diaper over her pussy, getting her first real glimmer at what she'd look like padded up. She was in full concentration mode at this point, not letting anything stop her from finishing the job. The crinkly diaper made that beautiful plastic tape snapping sound as Lia pulled each individual tape over her waist to keep it completely secure. And just like that, she did it, she got her brand new, fresh diaper on all by herself. Getting up to admire the work she's done, she took a good, long look in the mirror as she stood in the middle of her own living room in nothing more than a huge baby diaper wrapped around her waist.

Lia fully admired how the pillow covering her personal regions complimented her slim figure, how there was no hiding at all that a girl like her needed them, was destined for them. Her nearly flat breasts even further contributed to the innocent look she perfectly encapsulated. The newly christened adult baby girl had to feel it, badly, just once before moving on. She slowly caressed her hand up the diaper, starting from the base of her groin and slowing working her hand up to the tapes. Lia closed her eyes and let all the subtlest of moans while feeling the softness of the cloth and plastic filling the palm of her hand, pressing a little firmly against her sensitive feminine lips. All of this serotonin rushing through her brain was almost too much, but there was still more to do!

Lia grabbed the frilly pink and white socks to put them on next. The moment she sat her behind down on the ground made her realize she might have used a tiny bit too much baby powder when suddenly; a small cloud of it poofed out the top of her waist. Still, the visual spectacle of it gave her an intense wave of goosebumps. "Hehe, it's just like in the old cartoons I used to watch" she said half-jokingly / half-seductively. Putting on the sparkly pink t shirt was easy enough, admiring the youthful word describing its wearer on the front and center of it. Finally, the denim skirttall. As she pulled the dress her head and strapped the shiny belts into place over her shoulders; the baby outfit was complete. She got up and took a nice, long inspection in the mirror, making sure there were no errors. All she had to do was pull her beautiful long, black hair out to let it breathe and clip on the used and VERY authentic pink baby bow she found. With that, Lia looked exactly like the big baby she's always wanted to be: all frilly, full of innocence, and CLEARLY not yet potty trained, what with the monstrously big piece of padding between her legs just peeking out, begging to be seen from under her skirtall.

Lia was bouncing up and down in pure elation, but by doing so returned another HUGE surge of desperateness as her bladder cried out for its owner to relieve it. "OHOOok got to make this quick!" she said once the shock of her need to go came back, putting both hands to her crotch in a vain attempt to hold it back while doing a little potty dance. Lia had come up with a more complex plan than simply dressing up and wetting. She wanted a scenario to go by, just like in every diaper-related piece of fiction she's read over the years. Not only would it be fun to execute, but it would make the naughty shame of what she was doing stand out oh-so much more. For this plan, she needed witnesses to see and comment on her babyish getup, but how could she do that without using real people? The dolled up Lia had the perfect idea.

In the garage had everything her family has kept from Lia's life, including some of her possessions from when she was a wee bit younger. One of them, that was easily viewable in the corner of the garage, was Lia's old play table, coupled with a trio of short aluminum chairs. Lia bolted to the garage while keeping one hand pressed on her padded crotch to keep any pee from escaping just yet. She easily grabbed the play table with one arm and the three chairs in the other. Considering how small everything was, this was quite the easy task and only put minor strain on her nearly full bladder. Now for the 'friends' she had in mind to join her; she grabbed a few stuffed animals surrounding her bed. Sleeping with stuffed teddies and bunnies; this was the one part of her childhood deemed socially acceptable to keep doing into her young adult years. Quickly picking the two cutest ones in her collection, Mr. Bun and Mrs. Mouse, the Sanrio-inspired stuffies of Lia's childhood, she hurried them back into the living room with the now set up tea table and chairs.

Arranging everyone in place, Lia initiated conversation with her furry friends "Tada! What do you think of my new outfit, guys!?" she said excitedly while bopping in place, another vain attempt to hold her pee in. Lia imagined Mrs. Mouse responding to her "oh my goodness, baby girl! You look absolutely adorable!" "What a cutie!" added the fantasized voice of Mr. Bun "are you the princess of the world today!?" "Ohh I don't know about that" Lia responded playfully as if they were carrying on a real conversation. "And WOW" spoke up the voice of Mrs. Mouse in Lia's head "look at the size of that diapee you have on! It looks sooo comfy!" Lia started blushing at the idea of someone actually telling her this "oh this little thing? yeah, you know, just in case." she winked back at the stuffed mouse. "Yup! We know accidents happen, especially with little girls like you! I bet it holds a looot too!" implied Mr. Bun "and it looks like she might have to use it soon. I think she's doing the potty dance!" "No no! I don't have to go!" Lia was having fun doing this, until her bladder's cry for relief stinged her again mid-potty dance. But now was the time to ramp things up a bit, reminded by the last thing her mom told her before she left. "Who wants to have a tea party?!!" Lia gleefully asked her stuffed friends "oh oh us us! We doo we do!!". Lia made her way to the kitchen and grabbed the expected tea kettle by the stove along with a few plastic cups right next by. "Here we are!" Lia childishly said to her animal friends, hopping back to the table. She poured every guest a cupful of tea, making sure to fill her own to the very top.

As she sat down, the chairs were so tiny to her now, that her legs were forced to sit up in quite an awkward angle, putting Lia in a pretty suggestive squatting position. With a loud crinkle of her padding hitting the seat, Lia had to adjust herself to fit, making it nearly impossible to hold back her bladder from just letting loose. She was desperate as all hell by now but wanted to see how far she could take it before she had an uncontrollable 'accident.' "Cheers!" she raised her cup to the table's party, and with one-long sip, she finished off her tea. "So everyone! How did your days go-OH" Lia cut herself off by the sharp and instant affects the tea had on her body. Whatever room was left in her bladder somehow by God's will has now been filled. Lia had to go, NOW. Her legs were trembling so hard she could barely take it. The imagined voice Lia gave Mr. Bun popped up "uh oh, someone must have been fibbing earlier. It looks like someone really has to go peepee! Do you think you can make it to the potty this time little girl?" "AHh I-I don't know! Ooohh" Lia now had both hands pressed firmly against her crinkly crotch, in the back of her mind trying to obviously show how desperate she was. "Mr. Bun! The bathroom is just too far way for a little girl still in diapees!" the voice of Mrs. Mouse was far more supportive. "Come on baby. You look so desperate. You need your diapers for a reason! Go ahead and let go, it will feel so much better!" "I agree Mrs. Mouse, the poor baby looks like she’s gonna bust! Come on little girl, go on and go! You're wearing your own potty anyway, so go ahead and wet yourself!"

The time had come where Lia literally no other choice but to go where she was. One step in any direction and she was sure it would let go against her willpower. Because of how truly desperate she was, she decided to give herself a break and make this easy on her urethra. "OOOhhh-OH ok ok! H-here it comes!" Lia quickly stood up from the table. She lifted up her skirtall just far enough to get a full view of her giant diaper and outie navel, then gave her knees the slightest squat. "You can do this Lia, you can" she mumbled to herself, trembling in both desperation and nervousness. She couldn't remember the last time she peed standing up, but she was trying her damndest to relax despite her by-now completely aching bladder and butterflies in her stomach. She managed to get a few dribbles out, not even noticeable and nowhere close to making a dent in her bladder's storage. "Just relax baby girl!" encouraged the fantasized voice of Mrs. Mouse. "Take a deep breath and just relaaaaaax." Lia promptly followed these instructions.

And then, all at once, her body gave into its natural inclinations. Lia was able to let go. Lia started to pee herself. The series of dribbles exiting her urethra became a consistent stream in no time, and suddenly that stream turned into an intense flow, and that flow QUICKLY became a complete hose! All that coffee that Lia had inside here was FINALLY being emptied into her pants at the strongest force she had ever felt. The newest sound to enter the room would be the deafening loud *hissssss* of Lia's pee hitting the inside of her rapidly swelling diaper. The stream of the girl's sweet, warm urine was absorbed by the amazing diaper's thirsty insides, ready to catch every single drop of pee that Lia was putting into it. Lia hadn’t felt this measure of relief and ecstasy by peeing in her life, it truly felt like she was ascending to heaven. Then came the immediate feeling of her nether regions being covered in the comforting liquidly warmth of her accident, quickly and vastly spreading all over her crotch and near her waist. She let out the first of many sighs of absolute relief for her animal friends to witness "AAHHHhhhhhhh…..aaaaahhhhhhhh" Lia didn't care how silly she was sounding, making such lewd noises while doing such a shameful act, all that mattered was that she was enjoying every second going by as she continued to drench every absorbent region of the center and front of her diaper. She fluttered her eyes closed and continued to let vocal pleasure from what she was doing "Oooohhh my gosshh hahhhhh- that feels soooo goood-  ahhhhh" Lia was thinking of the most embarrassing ways to state what she was doing to her animal friends "look- I'm going peepee! I'm going peepee in my diapee!" she said out loud as the torrent of pee blissfully continued to hiss away.

She looked down to see the damage done so far, immediately noticing what was once a cloudy white finish covering the majority of the diaper now carrying an obvious visual yellow tone, continuously becoming darker by the second as she continued to go in her pants. The frilly leak guards wrapped around each leg were doing their job well today, miraculously holding in the massive influx of hot piss they were having to keep from escaping and making  a mess down her legs.

Lia's cheeks were beet red and her head was in an absolute daze when she finally began to slow down her stream, but she wasn't ready to finish this just yet. It felt too amazing to end and she knew she'd be able to force some of that tea she drank out into her already drenched undergarment. She bit her bottom lip, held on tight to the bottom of the skirtall, and gave her bladder one more heavy push to get the remaining pee inside of her out and into the padding. "MMMhhhmmm!" she moaned out as another stream of pee GUSHED out of her as she did so with a complimenting watery spraying sound, no longer being able to be absorbed by the completely filled center and front sections of her diaper. Naturally, the heavy, warm stream made its way to the back side of the diaper, desperately searching for an area to be absorbed. Lia could now feel her "accident" being pushed against her cute ass. She unbit her lip to make an equally embarrassing statement to earlier, giggling and grinning like a little girl to her toy friends "mmmmmm heehee- ohh look! it's crawling up my butt!" she tried to turn around to give the stuffed animals a better view. Sure enough, another wave of the yellow flood made its way up the rear end of the diaper, hissing beautifully away. Lia knew there was no way it could handle much more of her pee before it'd make a mess on the carpet. Thankfully, the stream died down enough to give her backside a chance to breath, surrounded by the newly absorbed, pleasantly warm yellow liquid. This stream trickled down until it became a few measly drops being disposed into the padding, giving a well-earned farewell to the music filling the room that was the sound of Lia having the biggest "accident" she ever had in her life.

With that, Lia gave a life-affirming concluding sigh in totally relishing relief. "Ahhhhh……that's better. Hehe, I don't have to go anymore, guys!" she cheerfully stated to her stuffed friends with naughtiest of grins on her face. She was able to stand up straight from her slight squatting position, making the diaper at max capacity let out a satisfying *SLOSH* sound as its drenched backside faced the toys. "WOW! SOMEONE really had to go potty! What a good little girl letting it all out! I just knew she was meant for diapers!" Lia once again imagined Mr. Bun saying to her. "She sure did have to go!" added Mrs. Mouse. "That must have felt great! Just look at how full that diapee of hers is!" Lia gave a slight lift of her outfit to fully see how much she filled her diaper. Sure enough, it was full to the absolute brim with her own pee. What was once a marvelous looking white and purple diaper was now by all means almost COMPLETELY saturated yellow, from the top front allll the way to the back. The entire lower half of her body was almost completely encapsulated by her accident. An encapsulated Lia HAD to give it a feel, cupping her hands along the front and back of the diaper. With each tiny little *squish* she gave it, she could hear the absorbed warm golden liquid *slosh* and *goosh* around the inside of her disposable pants. She would shiver with every subsequent noise it made, proudly acknowledging that she was the one that did this. She was the one that skipped being the big kid she always was and opted to purposely relieve herself right then and there in her pants.

"Shall we get back to tea time?" Lia suggested to her stuffed friends, as if nothing out of the ordinary just happened. Upon sitting back down in the small chair rendered another audible *SQUISH* from her padding, but this time the feeling was different, much different. The heavily pissed padding squished especially hard against her pussy, making her audibly react "OOHHhh my fucking…..mmmmfff" this must have been a huge deal, Lia couldn't even remember something so revolutionary happening to her that she unintentionally swore. Her mind was going in other places now, forgetting about the stuffed guests to the party in front of her. She moved her wet butt in a circle motion around the tiny chair, her soaked and padded rump making wet squishing sounds as she did so. By now, the odor of her "accident" became really apparent. She must have exceeded what the rose scented odor eliminator's intentional capacity was. Not that she minded, of course, the aromatic evidence of her massive wetting only contributed to her deepening sexual desires. She made another circle motion around the chair, and another, and another, moaning just a bit louder each time she did so. "Mfffff mmmmmm unff!" she continuously squeaked out. By the sixth circle she felt a bead of her pee escape the clutches of the left leg's leak guard, feeling it slowly travel down her leg and becoming absorbed into the top of her new sock. This only momentarily took her out of her zone, reveling in the subtlety of the sheer amount of soaked up pee she was wearing around her crinkly waist. She continued to move about her chair to get the full feeling of the sopping diaper pressed against her now drenched labia. Her legs were about to give out, however, due to the stupid chair being so close to the ground. She needed to find a replacement, right now. Lia's eyes dodged around the living room until they settled on the family sofa, specifically the puffed out and firm armrest on the side. Fine, that'd have to do.

She hopped up and attempted to run towards the couch but was stopped dead in her tracks at how huge and bulging her sodden pamps had become since initially putting them on. With each menacingly long step towards the couch she had to widely spread her legs and waddle around, as it was the only option she had under such circumstances. With each step also came the continuous squishing noises and the feeling of fresh pee just sloshing around the bottom of her body from her front to her ass, back and forth, back and forth. Ultimately reaching the armrest, Lia hopped her horny body straight onto it, with the ever so present liquid *SQUISH* returning. Lia garnered a MUCH faster motion of rubbing her sopping vagina against the piss filled protection between her and the armrest, practically wrapping her pelvic muscles against it to get the most intense of pressure in between. "HAHh! MMMFFffff! AHHhh!!" Lia cried out the faster she humped the couch's side as her pee sloshed away against the most sensitive sexual parts of her body, climbing at an alarming rate to its absolute peak where cumming was the only option left. This humping then turned into some VERY sharp bucking against the sofa. Her mind was crying for every intention on this whole planet to climax right here and now. "MMMNNFFFFFFF O-OH GOD……!!!" Lia's sweaty and sex-obsessed body could ultimately only take three more thrusts of lust against the padding as she screamed out with an accompanying earth shattering, mind-exploding orgasm. "HAAAAaahhh!!!......." everything went white for a few seconds, her mind reaching absolute peak dopamine release as her lady cum leaked out and mixed in with her other bodily liquids filled in her diaper “…...aaaaahhhhh” Lia fell over to the side and landed her body in the center of the sofa. Her deep, recovering breaths absolutely relishing in the immediate afterglow of the biggest and far beyond the most intense orgasm she had ever had in her life.

Her body rolled over to the side, just able to have everything she'd setup tonight in her view. Lia's eyes became quite heavy in her post-diaper masturbation fun. She wanted to check the time on her cell phone, but it was just too far away, next to her tossed away big girl clothes. "Just gotta rest my eyes for a bit" she convinced herself. As the minutes flew by, so did her ability to stay awake. There she laid to sleep for the night, in her complete baby outfit with a nice, richly filled diaper taped across her waist. This was the most at peace Lia had been in many, many years.

----------------------------------------------------

*BZZZZZ* *BZZZZZZ* why would such a displeasing noise interrupt such a peaceful moment? The annoying sound forced Lia's eyes open to discover herself basking in the morning sunlight! That session she had must have been pretty intense to put her straight to sleep. *BZZZZ* *BZZZZZZ* It was her cellphone's annoying wakeup alarm, made ten times worse as it buzzed against the edge of the wall next to yesterday's clothes. As she got up to turn it off, the sudden feeling of the now freezing cold pee was still encapsulated around her body. By now the smell turned from something quite erotic to quite foul. "Ughh, Lia, this is where changies come into play!" she scorned at herself. Thankfully, she couldn't feel any painful rashes from sleeping in such a sopping diaper. The sheer amount of oil and powder must have miraculously saved her skin from burns. Every step Lia took to grab the phone was much more uncomfortable than sexy this time around, with sickly pee making the familiar sloshing motion until she turned off her alarm. 'Saturday 3/10 9AM - Coffee with you know who' "Oh crap" she realized "I still have to meet up with him at 11!" completely forgetting about it as she ran through her motions the night before. '2 Unread messages from babyprince99'

babyprince99: Hey! How was last night!? You never ended up texting me 😞 did you chicken out 😆

babyprince99: and were we still on for 11 at the Smokey's coffee shop ?

littlemisspeepants: I'm so sorry! I was so in the moment I couldn't think! yes yes I still want to meet so please meet me there.

littlemisspeepants: I can make it up to you!

babyprince99: Don't apologize! I wanna hear all about it! Looking forward to this 🙂 see you there!

Lia looked down at her outfit, where the puffed out yellow diaper was swaying forward and backward beneath herself "aww man, I was having so much fun I forgot to document everything! I wonder if he'll believe any of this... heck, I wonder if ANYONE will believe I did this" she pondered to herself. This pondering came to a halt when that familiar tingling sense was felt in her lower regions. It was time for her morning pee "Ah, the rest of that tea must have made it through" she figured. Lia was not a stupid or irrational person in any sense, but she couldn't say the thought of her taking her morning pee in the full to the brim diaper was VERY appealing. As she thought of the right step to take next, another SURGE of the digested tea let her know it needed to be released. "Oh-ooo OK OK! Just once couldn't hurt. B-besides it might feel as good as last night!" and with that, Lia closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and let her bladder relax. Instantly the warm, wet sensation that covered her privates and every other bit of her lower body returned "MMMffff ahhhh...nice and warm peepee-o-OH! OH NO!" Maybe this wasn't a good idea, cause that adult diaper of hers simply could not take any more liquid WHATSOEVER. The moment she let go, the poor diaper's leak guards failed their long-standing duty as Lia’s new 'accident' started traveling down both of her legs and soaking into her brand-new pair of socks. With this feeling came the liquidy warmth moving from her crotch directly to her slim legs, but she didn't have time to enjoy it, she was about make a mess all over the floor! "AHHH NO NO! I-I can't hold it in!" she truthfully cried out. She didn't even have time to run to the bathroom and somehow make it to the unused toilet. Lia looked at any, ANY possible solution to this dire situation.

There was only one thing that caught Lia's eyes that could possibly, POSSIBLY work: her old clothes from yesterday, still right next to her after being thrown to the floor. Lia couldn't even have time to ponder "EENNGH OK FINE!" she desperately settled. Lia shuffled her already pissy wet feet around so her t shirt, jeans and underwear were all directly under her, kicking her Converse pair off to the side since she wanted to wear them later undamaged by her mark. "AAhhh oh shoot!" she yelped as she uncontrollably started peeing again. The awaited return of the *hissss* sound was more worrying this time than last, as the sound of her genuine accident spraying against her sodden diaper went straight through the leg holes, streaming down her legs, and finally absorbed by yesterdays clothes. She was essentially wetting her pants from yesterday, just on it as directly in them. The pee sloshed through her frilly socks into yesterday's t shirt, now soaked up with this morning's round of fresh urine. Her poor bra and panties weren't subject to not soaking up her accident either, as the pee surprisingly heavily flowed out of Lia's legs. One by one, each piece of used clothing became dampened and darkened by the puddle formed at her feet. Lia could feel the small puddle surrounding the edges of her toes seconds before her ordinary t shirt sopped it up. Almost mesmerized by the sight, something else caught her eye "OH! My dress!" The pee was splattering so much out of the leg holes that it almost hit her brand new skirtall! She quickly lifted it up as the tiny spurts of pee were caught and soaked up by back side of her jeans lying on the ground.

With that, Lia's stream finished up. Everything was hot and wet: her diaper once again, her legs,  her feet, yesterday's clothes, but thankfully not the living room floor. "Phewwww, that was close" Lia blushed as she came to terms with the event that just occurred. She looked down to see how drenched she made her clothes in hot urine. No way was she wearing THOSE any time soon. Her pussy was getting wet once again at the thought of doing something so taboo. Not only did she pee a max capacity adult diaper, but she let it LEAK ALL OVER yesterday's outfit! Pants, shirt, panties, everything! This was just as dirty, if not MORE dirty than anything she's ever seen in any diaper video or story she's come across! Truthfully, she was almost proud of herself. She really wanted to masturbate in victory of such a naughty act, but unfortunately, she only had a little over an hour to get ready! "Mmmm well I suppose I still have all those other diapers to use later. Maybe I can even make them last all ten days mom and dad are gone!" she concluded. Her phone was still at her disposal and decided now the time was better than ever to take some sort of photographic documentation from her first night of diapered events ever. She snapped a quick pic from the soaked waist of hers down to the pile of wet clothes she was standing on. The glistening of the fresh pee all over her legs definitely stood out in the shine of the spring morning coming through the window.

Lia carefully ripped the tapes off the diaper to finally give her pussy a chance to breath some fresh air, making the oh-so-satisfying plastic crinkle sound while doing so, and falling to a *SLOSH* landing at her feet. She wanted to be extra sure no one that entered her home would have a trace about any of this that happened. Removing her wet socks and setting the sopping mess of pee filled clothes together, she grabbed and wrapped the extremely HEAVY pissy diaper in several trash bags to mask any potential odor when throwing it away. She then promptly threw the soaked normal outfit in to another bag and straight into the washing machine. She didn't have much time to get ready, so she removed her adorable skirtall and princess shirt temporarily in favor of something a little more socially acceptable.

As the next hour went by Lia managed to shower herself up, get dressed, and make the last 10:50 bus towards her university's coffee house, Smokey’s. Even though she dressed up quite casually for her age, she wanted to surprise her internet friend with a slightly juvenile getup and make it a little more obvious it was her. All it was a simple red and white striped t shirt underneath a large pair of denim overalls paired with some sporty Converse, a very cute outfit for someone of her age and demeanor. She entered Smokey's and was escorted to a nearby booth by the helpful barista. "Just a French special please. No cream or sugar for me." Honestly, in her mind, she couldn't stop thinking about how simply wonderful the previous night was, heck, even this morning added a bit of fun. It was the most refreshing and liberating thing she had probably ever participated in. Lia was trying to figure out why she was seeking others with such a fetish when she could have so much fun on her own! All those years of nervousness and self-shame, for what? What good was it to hide from your true self? Once experienced, she didn't need anybody to help live her fantasies through like with babyprince, all she needed was her pervy mind and box of ABDL diapers. She was ready, confident in herself now. This is who she is and who she will probably always be, and she was ok with it- *BZZZZZ* her phone interrupted her gleefully optimistic thoughts.

babyprince99: Hey! I'm just parking! Let me know where you're sitting, I'm wearing a dark red button up shirt and some black shorts>

babyprince99: You might notice a little extra *oomph* in my shorts if you can't inherently tell 😉

This helped put Lia's mind back in the real world. She replied to babyprince99 her outfit and location within the coffee shop. "You know" she figured in her mind "this might be fun after all. A new friend with such special interests, it's not every day you find such a nice person that has such a unique and naughty thing in common" Lia was starting to get excited, full of anticipation, and she hadn't even had her coffee yet! *ring* went the bell to the entrance of Smokey’s behind her. This was it, this was him! Lia turned to her side and immediately noticed a person sporting the described red shirt and shorts, but before analyzing if there was any padding underneath, she glanced up to take a good look at this mysterious boy's face. In that moment her eyes met the boys', Lia froze in her seat, failing to keep her jaw from dropping. "M-MAX!?" she perilously questioned to be her best friend, standing right next to her, in the exact description from the text she just received. Max stared back at her with the reddest of cheeks slowly accumulating on his face. "H-hi Lia" he shakily waved at her. Lia couldn't respond, she was in a mixed state of panic, regret, and complete mortification. She couldn’t even dare to look down and tell if HE was wearing….that! There's no, no, NO way this was true or happening right now. Max was NOT the guy she's been talking to, no way, he couldn't be! All these pics of a cute dressed up boy in wet diapers on her phone, her friend from class!!?? Lia needed confirmation, otherwise she might turn white as a ghost from her heart stopping. Max broke the tension from seconds of silence between them. "S-so, uhm, y-you're from the forum?"

------------

Thanks for reading this far! Hope you enjoyed. If you did, I'll try soon in the very near future to continue this! Have a good one!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Back for chapter 2! I appreciate your patience. It took a bit longer to get this finished than I had hoped, but I'd say I'm pretty satisfied with it. The formatting is also a bit off, which has been a huge dilemma but I'll try to fix it in the next chapter.

The story here delves into Lia and Max's relationship, with shocking results from both sides! It's a bit longer this time, clocking at 11853 words.

Like last time, my intention was detailed emphasis on wetting and similar aspects. I would say this takes a turn towards a more explicit direction, so be warned. And with that:

Chapter 2 – A Warm New Perspective

"No, I can't do this. I can't" Lia got up from her seat and walked back to the door. The single biggest fear she ever had was coming to fruition. What was going to happen next? Was he gonna say something to someone? Do something embarrassing in public? Lia couldn't handle it, she was fighting back tears that were quickly accumulating as she speed walked outside. "Lia! Wait!" the concerned boy attempted to grab her. "No! Damn it, Max!" she was about to cry, but she just couldn't do it in public, as if the atmosphere couldn't get heavier than it was. Before she even made it to the door, she felt something grip her overalls and physically pull her back. Funny, Max was never this forceful about anything. "Lia, listen to me!" he managed to turn her around, still with glistening eyes. "Look, we're gonna have to talk about this at some point. We're in every class together and three study groups. Plus, you're my friend, I care about you. We're alone here, please, just trust me, this is only between us two." Lia really didn't want to humor him like she was, in any intention, interested in sticking around, but with both of his hands on her shoulders, she saw a genuine worry for her self-being in his eyes. This was Max, after all, the anti-thesis to masculinity, a childishly geeky best friend with fluffy brunette hair that was willing to be by her side since her first year of college. "Please Lia, let's go back and have something to drink." "Is everything ok over here?" The dumb barista was back to intervene. Lia was about to respond until her friend quickly took over the conversation. "Yeah, everything’s fine. Hey, can I have a green tea please?" he sure did know how to change the subject quickly. "Right away, sir" the barista looked pretty casual about this encounter, maybe fights were a common occurrence at Smokey's? "Come on, let's talk" Max guided a still worrisome Lia back to the booth. She was speechless, she truly did not know what to say or think next. Sitting down, Lia could hear that distinct plastic crinkle as her friend sat in front of her, making her cringe super hard knowing what it was.

"So this is pretty shocking for both of us, I guess" the young man agreed with her. "But here's the thing, I'm really interested. I need to hear you say this. Are you really-" Max leaned in close "You're LMPP?" he whispered, stammering to get it out. It was clear he was trying not to freak out as well from this revolution that just occurred, considering how shaky he was leaning in. Lia, on the other hand, still could not speak from what just happened over the past couple minutes. She simply nodded in response. That summed it up.

"I see" Max said in a clear state of shock, but was able to quickly snap back into a smooth composure. "But you know what? That's actually really cool." "What?" Lia looked at him with a stone face. "Get this, Lia, you're the first person my age I've met that's into this....stuff. You're a close friend too" "Max, please don't insult me" "I'm not! I'm genuinely cool with it. This is actually really great! Think about it!" the boy's nervousness was now quickly disappearing "We've already talked extensively about this, ya know?! Online?" His face was starting to appear more optimistic. Lia wasn't yet on the same level yet, however she was feeling a bit of relief that Max was so lax with this situation. His excitement, though, was getting worrying.

"So, about last night" "crap" thought Lia, this was the thing she "promised" to talk about with him. "How was it? So you got that package from Etsy? Did you take a picture of it or anything?" "Uhm, well…” Lia was incredibly hesitant to prove to him she did. “Here. Look under the table" Lia brought out her phone and opened up the gallery app to display her picture of the wonderful package she received last night. "Woah! You bought all that!?" Max was probably still trying to comprehend that his best college friend shared his unique interests. "Yeah, so uh, it was pretty fun and-" "WOAH, Lia! Is that- WOW!" She knew she messed up badly by giving him her phone. What was obviously being displayed was the photo from this morning that he must have accidently swiped to see: Lia's legs glistening with fresh pee, with an equally soaked diaper obviously taped around her waist. Now he was truly aware. "Wait, what are you standing on- OH MY GOD!!" Max immediately noticed the sopping pile of her outfit from yesterday's study session at her freshly peed feet. The outfit she wore yesterday in his vicinity was now to his knowledge soaked up with her own pee, seemingly on purpose! "Ok give it back!" she grabbed the phone from him under the table, almost about to burst out in tears once again. Max wasn't upset at her snapping the phone back, in fact, he had the biggest smile on his face, with both hands on his head in complete astonishment from what he just saw, poorly hiding his red face out of slight embarrassment. "Lia! I-I can't believe-" the mortified girl had to get out for a break from this, she just couldn't handle it. "I'm going to the bathroom, be right back" "Wait, you're not wearing?" Max slyly got out. She gave the biggest scorn to her friend. How dare he question what underwear she was wearing! In public at that! Admittedly though, she did imply she would be wearing 'them' in yesterday's text to him. She ignored him as she made her way to the restroom.

This humiliation she was going through was almost too overbearing. She did need to relieve herself, though, number 2 specifically. Despite Lia's heartfelt passion for diapers, she never felt inclined getting into the 'messing' aspect of it. The liquid warmth of urine was much more sexually attractive from her standpoint. Scat was just a bit too vile for her to appreciate, so she settled to, for once, actually use a real toilet in these circumstances. She walked into the ladies’ room and occupied the lone toilet in there. As she relieved herself, she remembered what Max had said about talking about all this already. They have been anonymously friends online for over a year now, after all. This was all just coming together. She brought out her phone to look at some of those 'babyprince99' photos she saved. Was it really Max in all those photos? A closer inspection at the wearer of the navy blue onesie with the word 'Prince' in big, elegant letters on the front confirmed that it was him. That stupid cute smile he had snuck into the top of the photo clearly resembled his real life outgoing one. Honestly, how could she not have made the comparison before?

Lia had to quickly analyze this situation. She had just as many photos that can be used against him, considering the amount of work on school he does. So, if anything, they were stuck in a tight knit secret bond that if one breaks off from the agreement, the other gets socially punished as well. Lia finished up and washed her hands as she came to the conclusion that this truly was to remain their secret, otherwise she would not go down alone. She made her way back to the booth. Their drinks have been served and Max still had that stupid grin mirroring the one in the photos.

"So, feeling better now?" Max smiled wryly at her. "Look, like you said earlier, this stays between us. Got it?" Lia sternly expressed to her excited friend; whose face didn't change the gleeful expression one bit. "That's a given, Lia! I trust you hopefully just as much as you trust me. We're still friends, after all, just on a different level now." Max seemed to not have any intention of letting this out, happily sipping his tea away. Lia drank hers as she understood the truthfulness in his voice. "Things are gonna be weirder now for sure" she glumly admitted to this newfound depth of friendship. "So, what now?" Lia asked her friend. "Well, did you take the shuttle to get here again?" "Of course, why?" Max had a slightly devious demeanor slowly creeping over his face. "Remember about that party I wanted to throw with you? Let's do it right now!" Lia immediately noticed Max's unspecified further intentions "Your parents are gone and we don't have anything else going on so-" "wait, Max, are you wanting to do what I think you're saying?" Lia's expression garnered a quick disturbance from her previous mood. "Are you wanting to do a-" she facepalmed both hands in exasperation "-a playdate?" "Lia, come on! I didn't say that! Just a fun time with some pizza and video games. You and me! We're always at school or a cafe or restaurant, we rarely get time at your place!" Lia wasn't buying it. "I know you're wearing that, Max, and I know you know what I have at home. Something's up." The boy showed a more serious response "Lia, I wouldn't do something your’re uncomfortable with, seriously." Was he though? He practically forced her to reveal all this within the last several minutes. Lia was clearly hesitant. "Come on! I'm just out front and I already have my Switch in the car! We'll take the drinks to go! This'll be fun!" For Lia, no one had ever shown this much enthusiasm to hang out with her, it was a bit astounding. It was always a desire to have this level of closeness with someone, even if just platonically. "Alright, fine. But on one condition." "And that is?" Max said playfully "Only I can main Kirby in Smash Brothers" Lia was starting to deliver a bit of playfulness in her demeanor for nearly the first time ever. It felt so...liberating, strangely. "Ahhh, ok fine! Let's go!" Max grabbed both drinks and walked Lia out.

Both getting to his car, Max turned on the radio while pulling out. "As the coronavirus overtakes the state, health officials state that safety measures will be put in-" "You don't need to be hearing any of that right now" Max quickly turned the radio to something a little more positive and optimistic, apparently caring for Lia's mental wellbeing in such a situation. He settled on a dance music station that he had pre-programmed. Some sort of disco-like song started to play mid-way through. "Oh my God, Lia! It's Pete Heller's Big Love! This is my new favorite song!" The song continued as Max danced in place, making that crinkle from his waste more apparent than ever. Lia loved Max's nerdy optimism, but this was on a whole new level when she became aware of their shared...interests, so to speak. "Hey, are you gonna take, you know, that off when we get there?" "Hmmm, take off what?" Max deviously teased his friend. "Give me a break, Max" "What!? You think I'm wearing what?" that dumb cheery grin on his face returned. Lia was getting fed up "Answer me! Are you gonna take off your.... diaper.... when we get-" "Hah! Wrong! I'm not wearing a diaper! I know you’ve been though!" Max laughed back. Lia was blushing at having been forced to say the forbidden word. He tricked her badly. She was both confused and somewhat relieved to know that he wasn't wearing it, though. "Wait, then what is it?" "My my, Lia, are you now asking me what my underwear is?" He was REALLY riding this out, forcing Lia to get out of the fetish comfort zone she had been in for so many years. "Just tell me man, gosh!" The devilish boy finished off his tea as he pointed at a duffel bag in the backseat "Check it out. The Switch is in there so we're gonna need it anyway" Lia was nervous to see what was inside. Hadn't she had enough surprises for one lifetime already today? She reluctantly grabbed the bag and opened it. Out popped something she knew she had seen before from the photos: A big see-through pair of plastic pants. Under them were something she hadn't seen though, though, what seemed like extra large.....blue pullups?

"Seriously, Max?" Lia rolled her eyes at him. Was he able to somehow find something MORE embarrassing than diapers to wear in public? Max was laughing uncontrollably hard at her response. "I guess I accidently got influenced from that Etsy store you showed me!" he said in between giggles "Over-night shipping, baby! I've never seen such an accurate adult-sized pull up. I couldn't pass it up! But I just love the feeling of plastic pants too so I couldn't ignore them on sale either! Plus they offer SO much more protection, just in case" he winked at her. The lack of shame in his voice made Lia's heart skip a beat at him saying this kind of stuff in real life as opposed to anonymous texts. But, again, she used to talk like that to him too. She remembered how confident she felt at the beginning of the day with her obsession with diapers, age play, and wetting herself. Here was presented someone that was willing to, in real life, help Lia enable that side of her she kept hidden from the world for somany years. She decided to give in and take what he just said about his love of pullups and plastic pants seriously. She picked up the clear pants to observe them "wow, I rarely have seen these in.....diaper videos...online. They're really.... comfy, huh?" she was warming up to this now, finishing off the rest of her coffee while doing so. "They're the best! I got some blue ones on right now!" He gave the lightest lift of his red button-up shirt to reveal an undoubtably blue plastic waistline, much to Lia's embarrassment. "Got some of those pullups underneath too. HaH! Remember that one picture set I sent you of the girl that only had plastic pants on and forgot her diaper!? And when she went in them; the pee built up so much it, like, EXPLODED down her pant leg! Just imagine that! Like an unexpected waterfall of pee down your pants!" This was the kind of dialogue that always made Lia turned on, such attractive and naughty descriptions of how to wet yourself. It was undeniably uncanny, though, to be hearing it from her best friend of all people, secretly dressed in examples of his knowledge towards the subject. "Oh by the way, Lia?” he smirked at her, “I'm not taking them off". "Damn him" she thought "how does someone get such a rose-colored personality like this?"

Once arriving, Max hauled the duffel bag into Lia's house entrance. "Wait, why are you bringing that in? Just grab the console" she pleaded, “there's too many cables and parts, that wouldn't make much sense!” Upon entering, Lia completely forgot about her remnants from last night’s escapades in the living room: the table, the chairs, the stuffed animals, the baby outfit, and of course, the epic package of adult diapers smack dab in the middle of the room. "H-hold on!" Lia begged Max not to enter before she put it away. "Oh! So there they are! Let me see!" "Wait!" Lia cried out, but he was already on his way. He had the same level of excitement in his eyes as she did yesterday when she first opened them. Another piece of déjà vu returned as well: Lia's coffee had already run its course. "Ah, white and purple, a woman of class, you are. Or should I say little girl of class?" Max joked as he turned back and looked at his female friend slightly fidgeting in place. "So what do you like on your pizza? It's on me!" "O-oh, uhm, j-just cheese please" Lia shakily answered him. The combo of her best friend looking at her most private stash of anything in the world coupled with her new urge to go was becoming quickly overwhelming. "That’s it? OK Kevin from Home Alone. How do you like flashy stuff like diapers but everything else is as vanilla as you can get?" It was the little quips like that that brought Lia one step closer to strangling him occasionally. Max called and ordered the pizza as he dug through the rest of her diaper package, rummaging through her previously used baby powder and oil. As he talked on the phone, Max kept gleaning over and looking at his increasingly desperate friend on the couch.

"It'll be here in 15. By the way, don't think I can’t notice you" "huh?" Lia was hoping she wasn't making it obvious she had to urinate pretty badly, but for some reason couldn't find the willpower to excuse herself to use the bathroom. "That's a pee dance if I've ever seen one! I know the effects of the French Special, how do you think I introduced it to you?" Seriously!? He used their little get-togethers as a way to find diuretics!? “That’s why you like it!?” she was starting to blush at her memories of them ordering drinks together "I mean, duh. Or at least it's an added bonus when I do stuff with you" he smiled once again at her with one of her brand-new diapers in his elegant hands. "Hmmmm..." he wondered out loud, slowly opening the adult diaper to its fullest, making Lia blush harder than nearly ever before. "You sure seemed to like these based off that pic I saw..." "I knew you were gonna do this!" she saw through his intentions since the beginning. "Well I have an idea anyway" ignoring her convictions "you know it's pretty phony for folks like us to just put one on and use it. If you're so in control of yourself, at that point you might as just use the potty" "damn, did he really just say 'potty' out loud?" she thought. "I have a feeling the best of us here have to EARN their diapees." Lia was getting scared, but Max was trying his best to be reassuring. He placed the completely open white and purple pamper on the ground, "I've seen you wear more than that one pair of overalls, haven't I?" No way, he wouldn't! Lia knew what he was about to suggest, and she was ready to say absolutely not.

Max got his duffel bag, emptying its contents on the floor. There was WAY more than what Lia originally saw. Along with the game console and previous garments, also fell out a pair of familiar onesies, a pacifier, a case of wet wipes, and something blue rolled up like a blanket. Max grabbed the blanket-like item "Look what I found on Amazon!" he whipped it open "Potty pads!" Lia couldn’t believe he just showed her this. "What!? You mean like for dogs!?" "Nope! For omorashi lovers! Our best friends in the kink world! Well, other than furries maybe, ironically." The poor, desperate girl was confused now, what exactly was omorashi again? "These are for when you don't feel like doing it outside or in the tub. When was the last time you peed in your pants?" "NO, UH UH! I'M NOT PEEING MY OVERALLS IN FRONT OF YOUUuu--ooohhh" This might have been the angriest Lia had ever been, she put her most extreme trust in the only person in the world that would understand at all and this is what he does to her!? But to make everything one hundred times worse, a few spurts of her warm pee exited her as she slightly lost control from shouting. "WOAH woah calm down there! I just don't think you're gonna have a choice pretty soon, is all." The desperate girl looked down and noticed that those few spurts of agonizing piss were VERY noticeable on the front of her crotch, glistening in wetness. The rest of it was surely about to escape soon if she didn't do something. "Remember Lia, this is only between you and me.” Max once again tried to reassure, only to twist his narrative yet again; "Besides, you wouldn’t be alone. I did it yesterday right after our study session" the mischievous boy smirked at her. "Outside, too, right in front my door" he got closer to the cute desperate girl's face "It was soooo relieving." Lia facepalmed at the diabolic boy as a few more dribbles came out. In the course of one day, it was becoming increasingly easier for her to have genuine accidents. She actually might have done it on purpose if she were alone, but with her best friend in the room? "To just use your pants like a bathroom right then and there….it felt soooo great to just let goooo and feel that nice and warm puddle run down to your feet, ya know?" This was borderline mental torture for Lia, as that pee was definitely about to come out. She probably shouldn't have yelled at him after all.

The influence from Max's descriptive teasing had gotten her true love of wetting to rejuvenate, because for a slight second, she relaxed, but then "O-OH MAN!" she yelped out as an extra quick stream of hot pee came out and filled the rest of her panties, now completely soaked from its base to her waist. Anymore that would flow out and she would start to feel it against the denim. "Coming right up!" Max rolled out the pad on the floor next to her feet. She did NOT want to do this, but each small release of the sweet golden heavenly liquid in her pants brought back a flood of erotic memories and fantasies of seeing others do it online for so many years. Now was her time, but the circumstances were less than desirable. Her mind had to forget about Max and do it, having her deep sexual desires overtake common sense.

Lia stepped onto the pad and IMMEDIATELY her impressive bladder gave out. The disoriented girl SPRAYED out the grateful pee at an intense force into today's overalls. This was much different than wetting ABDL diapers, there was nothing there to fully absorb the pee as she felt it hit the cloth of her sopping panties before making its warm and refreshing waves down each of the relieved girl's slender legs. The panties became so wet they couldn't even disperse the piss fast enough into the rest of her outfit, creating a little puddle in them right under her deliciously urinating vagina. This made less of a *hisss* sound this time around, much more of a watering hose sound that had such a prominent and continuous *SPLASH* you could hear happening from the other room. Lia was, as much as she didn't initially want to, relishing lovingly in every single second of her act. The warm feeling and the audibleness of it sent her over the edge. "Nggghhhh…...wooow..." she knew in the back of her mind somewhere that her best friend was somewhere in the room watching her do it, but she couldn't help but squeak out a bit more vocal satisfaction from the naughtiness of what she was doing "mmmmm....haaaahhhhhh" deeply sighed under her breath. She held on slightly to the overalls' front pocket while pushing as much of that sexy urine out and down into her clothes, the steady splashing *SQUIRT* sounds of pee wonderfully filling the room. The sheer warmth of it steamed off her legs as the denim sopped up as much as it possibly could, which of course was not much, as the pee would easy spurt its way outside of the fabric and safely land on the pad below. Unfortunately, this time, she forgot to take off her shoes, so whatever pee that flowed out the bottom of the overalls and onto the pad would equally flow a bit into her Converse. She felt the wet, warm piss circulate around her feet and socks as her shoes gently filled up. Just like yesterday, Lia mysteriously peed her hardest as soon as she's about to finish, ending her utterly shameful and childish act with one my last hissing *SPRAY* of pee exiting her most private region, a spray so intense and hot that the previously dry area of her backside was now getting a piece of the action. It even made it slightly up the front! Lia had somehow not only entirely filled her overalls with pee, but now the feeling of the warmth from her pissy accident included the bottom of her shirt! The only sound left in the room was the small *drip* *drip* *drip* of the remaining steamy golden liquid retreating from the bottom of the pants.

In complete blissful harmony, Lia added one more piece of complementing dialogue to finish what she had just done in her overalls "hhaaaaah....all done...hehehe" "DANG, GIRL!" Lia jumped, spending the last minute or so in a completely different universe. Max was, unfortunately, still there. This slight jump caused all that nice and warm piss to *SLOSH* so hard against her sopping socks and feet that a fraction of it erupted out of the shoes. Lia looked down quickly to notice a tiny bit more dribbles make its way out of her pussy, where an already soaked pair of overalls glistened and darkened one more time at her crotch and made its way down her inner thighs. Everything from her crotch downwards was dark and soaking wet. That's what the accident must have looked like if Lia wasn't focusing so hard on the encapsulating feeling of her sweltering pee overtaking the lower half of her body and perverse mind.

Suddenly, Lia snapped back into reality. The pee-drenched outfit became much colder much faster than last night, and the stench already hit her nostrils. All she could do was blush and look up at an ever so happy Max elate in what he just saw, with of course, opened diaper in hand. "I had no idea you were such a super soaker! This is like a dream come true!" Despite how much Lia liked it, she was now definitely more embarrassed than turned on in this situation. "I could just HEAR how much you had in you! I like to make those hissy sounds too when I can" the shameless boy explained to his fellow wet-loving friend. "I'll explain my technique for that later, although it might not benefit you too much if you get what I mean, hehe. Welp, lay down and let's do this." "MAX! You had your show, that's too far!" stripping for Max was the last thing she'd do before she'd kick his ass. "Oh, I certainly was not the only one enjoying the show here, girl" Max recalling her relieved face and comments while in a wetting trance. "You're not seeing me naked! We’re not on that level!" Lia was starting to worry, diaper changes were common in these ABDL 'playdate' things, but what if there's a scary side to Max she hasn't seen yet? "Lia, I saw your picture, why do you think it leaked so much? Leave it to the changing expert to put it on right this time! How about this, to make your more comfortable" it was then Max started to reach towards his black shorts' waste and hoist them down, revealing the full plastic pants and adult pull-up underneath! Lia could recognize that padded body perfectly now from the photos on her phone. "See, I already tried one of these pull-ups last night. Naturally, they don't hold a lot, so I had to take extra precautions." he tried to take the protective plastic off himself, seemingly impossible to get the job done. "Even if I filled this baby up to the brim, nothing's escaping without a LOT of extra work, or someone else's help, ya know. Trust me!" Lia was astonished at this amount of power he was giving her, the wet girl was about to answer "So come on Lia! By now if you can't tell I don't judge; I wouldn't know what else to say." He picked up the diaper once again, "what do you say?"

Lia took a few seconds to come to a decision. She could simply run away and do it herself, but it was, though, the pleadings of her best friend and concern for her safety that momentarily resonated with her. The consequence of agreeing to do it would be the most forward she had been with anyone in her life. Practically no one has seen her nude since she began to bathe alone. She was scared, but the attractiveness of being at the mercy of yet another diapered person getting her own peed pants changed into something more appropriate was exhilarating. "You better not do anything stupid" is all she said to him as she began to unbuckle her soaked overalls. Down dropped the sodden outfit, which exposed the damp bottom of her red and white striped shirt, and more eye-catching: her drenched panties, the first time ever seen by someone other than Lia herself. She got the denim off along with her pee filled shoes and sopping socks, knowing Max is probably watching her every move. To her surprise, he wasn't even paying attention! The padded boy was already grabbing all the "supplies" Lia left out from last night: the powder, the princess shirt, the box of trash bags. All this was so casual for him, even whistling that annoying disco song from earlier. Lia was still incredibly nervous to remove her panties in front of a boy, having to convince herself it was not, NOT sexual. This was just for fun, like being little kids playing dress up again. She loved diapers! This was simply the most efficient way to get one on right now, right? The distinct plastic-crinkle of Max walked over as she pulled them down, her pussy just barely covered by the wet shirt. Without even looking at her, he started to throw her wet clothes into a trash bag to wash later. "Might as well take that yucky shirt off, you sure didn't lie with your online name, huh? Little miss pee pants for sure" he teased at her. "We'll get this fresh one on you in a sec, it's much cuter too! Huh, princess?" This is what felt a bit too similar to stripping sexually, but Lia shakily agreed to his suggestion. She pulled the shirt over her head and let her long, gorgeous black hair fall back down, revealing all of herself to Max other than her lone bra. In normal circumstances, this would imply that something very erotic was about to occur, and Lia was already equating that in her mind. She was fighting back at getting horny from being turned into a big baby again, trying to mentally block out who was helping her do it. However, that was impossible. Without saying a word or even looking in the vicinity of Max's face, she lied her bare bottom on the slightly soaked pad.

Max was already getting the wipes to work as he made his way around and up her legs. Lia had her head turned away and silently counting down the seconds until it was over. A quick brush went over her vaginal area, no longer than a second, making her unintentionally twinge in delight. She could hear Max grab this cloth and plastic garment ready for her. “Wow, Lia! These are large sized!” he compared it to the size of her body, “you’re supposed to measure your waist to get ones better fitting. Unless you’re into the real poofy stuff?” “Just shut up and finish please” she said pleading for him to stop teasing her utmost subtle likes of wearing. “Suit yourself! Can you just do me a favor and lift up your butt real quick?” Lia had to, putting her in the single most vulnerable position she’d ever been in, although it mustn’t have phased Max since he began to hum away the disco song again. The minute went by in a daze for Lia as all she could do was hear Max at work prepare powder and tape the huge diaper around her, hearing it crinkle and rustle until she suddenly felt two pats right on her crotch. “There we go! Here’s your shirt, miss princess” he bowed as if she was owed it like royalty. “That was it?” Lia thought. It was much easier than she was expecting, and Max didn’t seem to try to take extra advantage of the situation. She grabbed the pink and glittery shirt to put on, “doesn’t she make just such a diapered cutie” she heard Max speak up in a high pitch voice as she pulled her hair through. He was holding up Mrs. Mouse! “Yup, I think we did a pretty good job with her, Jerry!” “Hey! She’s a girl and her name’s Mrs. Mouse!” Lia snatched the stuffie out of his hands, hugging it tightly. Doing so, she was able to get a good look at her padded-up self now, complete with the complimenting baby girl shirt. The adult diaper was noticeably tighter around her waist and felt more comfortable than last time. She looked absolutely stunning being the big baby she was, as much as she didn’t want to admit. “Uhm, t-thanks Max. I-guess I really need…these.…huh?” “You can make it up to me by losing in Smash, how about that?”

*RING* *RIIIINNNG* “Oh! Pizza’s here” Max got up from their little make-shift changing station as he went towards the door. “You forgot your shorts” Lia chuckled, throwing them into his hand. The crinkly, plastic wearing boy looked back at his newly padded friend, presenting that naughty smile he carries so well. Grabbing his wallet out of the shorts and dropping them back down, he continued to the front door. “H-HEY WAIT! DON’T!” Lia wouldn’t be able to grab or stop him fast enough. He was really going to humiliate himself like this!? babyprince99 never stated anything about being into exhibitionism! All she could do was grab one of the pillows stuck to the back of the couch and hide her girly diapered butt behind it. The boy swung open the door to reveal himself to the pizza deliverer in all his padded glory. “Hi, one large cheese pizza for Max C……. uhh” the poor middle-aged delivery woman was just trying to read the receipt until she noticed the customer’s outfit. “Yup that’s me! How much?” The pizza lady was trying to compose herself “uhm…...uh…$14 please” Lia was about to kill what was once her best friend. “Here’s a $20. Keep the change!” he manually traded the money and pizza with the delivery woman, who nearly dropped the cash still in a slight shock. Max shut the door in her face and looked towards his friend behind the pillow, bursting into absolute laughter “AHAHAHAH OH O-OH MAN DID SEE HER FACE! HAHA- ““WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!?” Lia bounced off the couch and almost on to her friend, “THIS IS MY PARENTS’ HOUSE FOR GOD’s SAKE!” “OH RELAAAaaaaax” Max tried to shush her “What did we say about boundaries when we first met online!? Are you really not the same person in real life!?” The two heated diaper butts stood in the room with the most tension since the day started. “Come on Lia, I’m just having fun, we’ll talk later. Are you ready for Smash Bros?” She looked sternly at him, as much as she wanted to love the situation Max and her grew into, he was stepping over the line a little too much. If it weren’t for her lustful desire to pee herself and be changed into a diaper, it wouldn’t have even gone this far to begin with. “Fine, whatever. Go set up the game. I’ll grab some cokes.” “You gotta act out your youthful side sometimes, princess! Once you get in the zone you’ll feel so freeee!”

Lia returned as Max started up a round of Smash Bros, taking small breaks for pizza and soda in between matches. Their Smash sessions always consisted of a best-of-seven series, with whoever winning gettting to rub it in the other’s face until the next time they played. It was no different here, as the agreement made earlier meant Lia was to play Kirby while Max chose Little Mac. Their pizza was a bit too big for their small and lean tummies, but they were sure able to chug down that soda pop. The sheer amount of caffeine definitely helped fuel each of their gaming sessions. They would spend the next hour nudging, smack talking and getting back into the groove of their once-innocent friendship. The two made it to game 7, winner take all. ”How do you plan on getting past the almighty Kirby when you’re playing the worst character in the game?” Lia smirked at Max , “don’t you bet against my main, girl!” it was neck and neck, the two must have chugged half a liter each of Coke as the caffeine influenced them to stand up and move about in the final battle. Then, as Lia was caught off guard by a taunt, Max used KO Uppercut on Kirby at 20% damage, clinching Max for the win. “AWW no, Kirbs!” “GAME!” shouted the TV.

“YES YESSS worst character what now!?” Max threw the controller at the couch and started to do his signature dorky victory dance to the champion music playing, added with the accompanying crinkles of his exposed pants. “AHAHAHA, you look insane!” the padded losing girl couldn’t help but laugh at how ridiculous her friend was looking right now. “Oh really?” he responded, “think you can do any better?” “At what? Dancing around in a diaper? Hehehe, I don’t think so, man” she snickered out. “I’m sure you’ve got some spunk in you.” Max’s mischievous grin returned, “hey, does your tv have Youtube on it?” “I think so, why?” the crinkling boy grabbed the remote and opened the tv’s Youtube app, slowing typing in the search engine….. Pete Heller’s Big Love? “Oh not this song again” giggled Lia at her friend’s funny music preferences. “I’ve got too much energy pent up to do this alone!” the excited boy ran towards his friend once pressing play on the disco song’s video. “Wait, hold o-WOAH-“ Max grabbed Lia’s hands and pulled her right off the couch as the song’s beat started to turn into a cheerful melody. He carried Lia throughout his supposedly favorite dance routine, “Just gotta put your feet into it. Follow me!” The highly caffeinated pair awkwardly made their way around the room as the song picked up. Hand-in-hand, Max showed Lia exactly how to sway each other’s arms and shuffle their feet to the thrilling accumulating happy beat of the dance music coming from the tv. It was quite the long song, too, giving Lia enough time to properly get in touch with her more physically expressive side “Wait like this?” she tried to keep up with Max’s spastic arms flailing around their heads. “Just keep with the rhythm!” The two young padded souls twirled each other in front of the tv’s speakers. Lia was easing up her attitude much faster now, both on an equal plane of respectfulness. She was having an absolute blast as the two’s heavy and bulging padding crinkled and swayed away to the two’s efforts to get down. “HAHAHAHA, oh wow!” Lia cried out in utter joy as Max unwrapped her from their impromptu dance, only to pull her back as she extended out as far as she could from his grasp. “Alley oop!” Max warned Lia as he scooped her ecstatic body up, holding on tight to her padded butt and thighs to keep the fun from stopping. “WOAH woah!!! eHAHAHA!” Lia got a good case of the giggles as Max twirled her around the room while lifting her high up into the air, hearing her beautifully giant diaper crinkle under his hands as she slightly bounced up and down. This was the kind of innocent fun she had always wanted to have with someone else, the ‘playdate’ aspect only making the time as liberatingly juvenile as she hoped to ever experience. Max slightly slowed down Lia’s little roller coaster as the extended mix came to a slower section. The girl was practically shrieking out in utter laughter and joy as the male friend carrying her stopped swinging her around altogether.

Lia was still laughing hard at the situation like a little girl, being picked up and carried by someone more in control. The song, still blasting in the background, continued its slow section as she calmed herself down enough to take a look into her friend’s eyes. Max was holding her slightly above his head, but his reaction seemed less than enthusiastic, to her surprise. Was he like this the whole time he’d been carrying her? The dolled-up boy had his head in the clouds as he blankly stared back into Lia’s eyes. “Why’d you stop?” she innocently asked Max.

And, suddenly, without prior warning, Max used his sheer physical and emotional strength to pull Lia forwards towards his head, proceeding to FIRMLY PLANT HIS LIPS AGAINST HER’S! “MMFF??!!” Lia couldn’t even respond to what was happening, it was like being shot point-blank in the head. Max locked his puckered lips against the poor girl’s, a completely unexpected approach she could have never imagined receiving in her life, let alone from Max of all people! This was basically the first real kiss she had ever gotten. The boy attempted to enter her mouth via his sensual tongue maneuvers, with one hand under her diapered butt and the other gently holding onto her back. Unfortunately for him, Lia pulled back once he tried to make further moves with their mouths. The absolutely stunned girl GASPED hard once breaking away from his face and was breathing at a pace that somewhat replicated hyper-ventilation. She stared in utter shock at her friend still carrying her, with his desirous facial expression un-ceasing.

Things took a turn for the worst for Lia mentally. This was somehow worse than every other revelation that came prior today. Did Max always see her like this? Was this his ulterior motive all along? No one had ever even attempted anything with her like this before. Why’d it have to be him!? Under these kinky circumstances!? Lia couldn’t grasp any of this, she was on the verge of an emotional breakdown. With seemingly no other options left in her brain to act out on, Lia began to cry. The tears she held back from earlier in the day were not able to hold back this time, as they streamed down her red-hot cheeks while whimpers turned into an out-loud burst of mortifying sobbing. “W-wait, Lia, I didn’t mean to-“ her crying wasn’t able to cease. Max set her back down on the ground with the inappropriate crinkle of her diaper audibly hitting the carpet. The hysterical girl wept into both of her trembling hands “was that…so bad? I didn’t think you’d-“ “JUST STOP MAX, JUST STOP” she wailed at her no-longer best friend, tears quickly streaming through her clenched hands against her face. Max paused the remainder of the song, “but…it felt so right.” “NONE OF THIS IS RIGHT!” she screamed at his pathetic attempt at an apology. “It’s you, the music, the touching, all this s-STUPID STUFF!” she pointed at both her large absorbent underwear and then at his. “IT’S TOO MUCH, IT’S TOO MUCH!! I HATE IT! I HATE IT ALL!” she howled out as her weeping face was put to the ground in complete shame, “I hate myself” she softly but coherently mumbled into the carpet. Lia’s near lifelong loneliness was at the forefront of her current thoughts. It was always in the back of her mind that she was completely unsatisfied on where she was in life socially, but this little event her friend pulled instantly put her most dire and real emotions on the spot; so who else better to admit this to than the one that has caused her the most emotional disturbance? “I-I, uhm” Lia could barely distinct Max’s voice while her head was turned from his as she continued to loudly weep. Max knew he messed up doing this, trying to look at any way to retaliate the situation.

The crying girl was once again locked in another’s arms, with those only possibly belonging to Max. He got on his knees and picked her up from the floor, embracing his friend in a tight hug. “Please, just leave me alone already” she whispered into his shoulder, his red shirt soaking up the stream of tears all over her red face. “I’m so sorry, Lia. I truly, truly am.” All she could do was continue to cry, “I read the room wrong, this is my fault, I never wanted to see you like this.” He pulled back and put his face to her’s, “please, will forgive me? I’ll do anything to make it up to you.” He seemed to have tears holding back as well, a sight Lia noticed and could feel his genuine grace grasping for her to accept it. She was still in a state of shock and confusion, nervously shaking even when faced with as much peace as Max could muster up, leaving her silent. “Here, will this make you feel better?” the nearly crying boy got up and grabbed his black shorts, pulling them up and over his adult plastic pants and pullups. “See? We don’t have to do this anymore if you don’t want to. Come on, let’s just relax and watch some tv.” Lia still was having a hard time resonating, just finishing up her sniffles from crying so hard. “We’ll watch whatever you want, you can use my streaming accounts if you want.” Reluctantly, and seemingly with no other choice in her power, Lia silently got up and joined Max on the opposing side of the couch, apparently choosing to keep her diaper on and exposed even when given the opportunity to end this little charade they’ve been playing. “Isn’t Nickelodeon your favorite? how about Spongebob? Hey Arnold? Or maybe that new one with-“ “Doug” she nearly silently answered. “Huh? Really?” Max responded slightly bewildered. “I wanna watch Doug.” She said out louder. “Uhm, o-ok.” Max either wasn’t a fan of this show or was surprised that Lia had taken a liking to it. Truthfully, it was the only show she could think of where nothing really happened in it, it was always one of those programs she could watch to relax without concerning herself over character motives or dramatic fighting to occur. It was what she needed the most in that moment. 

They started on Season One, with the quick and short episodes making the time fly by. The two still-padded young adults made it to just the middle of season two, pretty much wasting the rest of the day binge watching Doug of all cartoons. To its benefit, though, Lia was able to finally calm herself down, yet still wondering if she’d forgive Max for doing what he did to her. She spent a few episodes pondering that question. Occasionally she’d dare to glance over and look into his face, wondering what he could possibly see in her to make him do something like that. As dusk dawned, Lia started to notice that very distinctive leg cross Max began sporting two episodes ago, increasingly tightening more and more as the show continued. The credits rolled as the ticker for the next episode to start playing winded down. Lia pressed pause at exactly one second to go. “Max, did you ever pee since you had that tea this morning?” she asked the more than likely desperate boy. “Oh! N-no. I don’t think I have” he tried to pass off as if it were nothing, “I’m good though, don’t worry.” Lia put her hands to her crinkly waist, “I don’t believe you” she said “I can see those legs of yours. Why aren’t you just going? Isn’t that why you’re wearing that?” she questioned him. “Well, o-ok see, I-I didn’t want to make you more upset by ‘going’ ya know, s-so I can hold it for now!” Max said unexpectedly nervously. This small, genuine gesture for Lia’s sake really made it seem like his apology earlier wasn’t just small talk. For the first time, Lia was put in a certain emotional position of power over Max. “I see” she replied, “Hey, remember that one message you sent me as babyprince? The one where you described your absolute favorite way to wet yourself?” Lia curiously asked the closed-legged boy “Huh!? I-I don’t remember talking about that much.” “I think I do” Lia began to recall, “I remember you saying something about wearing your diapers underneath your clothing, and then would get as desperate as possible” Max eyes’ shot wide open, he did tell her. “Then you’d find some sort of toilet. It’d be a real one or a makeshift one. You’d pull down your pants riiiight in front of it and then just SOAK your diaper like you made it in time. Am I right on the dot?” she mischievously cornered him into an area even HE was a bit too shy to admit. His bladder was obviously becoming more dire the further she explained it out to him. “Y-yeah you’re not incorrect. Y-you should try it!” he tried to swing the power hammer back in his direction, which Lia promptly took back. "Show me" she said with bullying smirk. “Uhhh…...” Max was getting nervous. This was the PERFECT revenge Lia could’ve possibly gotten.

Lia pointed towards the sliding door in the back of the room leading to her backyard. “You see that” she was pointing right at the large, singular oak tree visibly planted in the light of dusk “that’s your toilet. Show me what you like” she proudly took the reign away from Max. He looked to be dying, with both of his cute hairless legs crossed ready to open and let loose at any second. Honestly, Max wouldn't be opposed to doing it, but this was Lia convincing him to do it, and she was giving off a vibe he'd never seen in her before. He didn't know yet if he liked it. "U-uh, a-are you sure?" A shaking Max asked for final confirmation. "Well, what are you waiting for? You obviously can't hold it in much longer. Go potty already!" Lia chuckled out with an increasingly red face. The words that just came out of her mouth hit Max like a freight train "oh-oh man, Lia" His bladder couldn't take it anymore, he was going to do it right there, right now. He sucked his last breath in from lips. "ooOOOK!" Max shot up from the couch with both legs still crossed. He fumbled himself to the door, tiptoeing with every step and bouncing his whole way to the tree so no pee came out just yet. Lia grabbed her phone for safe measures and slowly got up to walk behind him, resting her own padded butt against the side of the door as her friend desperately made his way through her backyard. She crossed her arms and pressed record as she watched from a distance to see Max do his thing.

The boy ran through the yard and finally made it to the potty tree. He clearly stammered to get his black shorts undone once again which, after a few painful seconds for Lia to watch, fell to his feet, exposing that large blue plastic underwear with extra protection underneath. Max relaxed both arms swaying away from his waistline and opened up his legs. Lia could hear that distinctly loud *HISSSS* sound from across the yard. He must have really had to go! That tea and soda were NOT doing his bladder any favors! His back was turned from her’s, but she could just imagine the ecstasy on his face as he made similarly lewd sounds “OH OH Oh……oooohhhhhhhhh” she could hear the sounds his vocal cords were making in his version of complete and utter relief. She wondered in a quick few seconds what the difference in wetting must feel like if you’re a boy. It would start from the front and center, huh? If your private was aiming up, wouldn’t it gush down and land all over you before being absorbed? Lia was delightfully comparing these thoughts to what Max was currently experiencing. She noticed Max slightly lift his left leg, as if using the tree as intended, while the straight, non-stopping seconds of the *HIISSSS* were counting away. Max let out another breath’s worth of moans in relief from peeing himself “ahhhhhhhh yeaaaaah….just in timeee” he teased himself, loud enough where Lia could hear it. She even saw something reminiscent of her previous wetting escapades: that familiar yellow flood making its way up the pull-up’s backside. Poor Max was peeing so hard, it wouldn’t be much longer until, “O-OH!” What could be his issue? It took her a few seconds, but Lia was able to tell his sudden outburst was from the pathetic pull-up not being able to hold back his massive flood of hot pee. At once, the plastic pant leg linings around his thighs started to slowly catch two rivers of urine no longer being able to be absorbed by his saturated pull-up. Max left leg was still elevated, causing much of his warm piss to make its way around the outside of his pull-up and around his skinny legs. Unlike Lia’s wettings, Max’s stream died down from its loudest to a few drips within the course of about ten seconds. As he put his leg down, all of that extra pee caught by the plastic pants SLOSHED into the two leg holes and all around the complete outside of the drenched pull-up. Max gave one more deep sigh under his breath to complete the well-deserved ‘accident.’

“Good boy, Max!” called out Lia, probably loud enough for the neighbors to hear if they were out. She pressed the stop recording button and hid her phone from his sight. Max turned around and seemed to look surprised at Lia calling him out like that. “Come on! You’re not big enough for pull-ups yet! We need to get you in a diaper, stat!” she practically yelled at him. Max was visually beet-red in his cheeks from Lia of all people telling him this. “I-I I don’t know if I can.” He told her, legs still spread widely apart. “Better hurry up! The mosquitoes are coming out soon!” she warned him. “Ngghh, don’t say I didn’t warn you.” He attempted to casually walk over, with his shorts still around his ankles, but half a second later had to spread his legs out and waddle his way back inside. Lia could hear his “accident” sloshing hard in his plastic pants with every step he took, his pee gushing from the back to the front the whole time. Serves him right. He couldn’t even LOOK Lia in the eyes as he passed her on his way in, with his hand covering his face in what looked like embarrassment for the first time.

“Might as well get one more use out of that pad you had” suggesting for him to lay his wet, encapsulated booty down on it. It was still on the side of the room and had faint remnants of Lia’s own ‘accident’ from that afternoon stained on to it. She moved it directly to the center and in front of the couch. There was a larger dry spot on it, which Lia pointed for Max to sit on it. “Your own diapees are nice and all, but I have this sneaking suspicion you wanna copy your friend’s taste” she said as she grabbed one of her very own white and purple ABDL diapers. They were unisex, after all, but the idea of practically wearing Lia’s underwear sent shivers down Max’s spine. For once, he was actually speechless at Lia’s capability to dominate him when given the opportunity. He silently sat his plastic covered butt down, which sent the pool of steamy pee all around his lower regions, particularly forming a warm lake around his butt and the bottom of his back. “Ah!” he yelped as he felt it *SLOSH*. It surely wasn’t helping that the pull-up he was wearing was more soaked than almost any “protection” he’s used before, and now his friend was going to change him out of it? “Y-you don’t have to do this, ya know” Max warned Lia. “Oh, so you can change me and I can’t change you? That doesn’t fair at all little Max!” “N-NO it’s just…..fine, go ahead.” He laid down on the dry spot, still keeping his head in his elbow to prevent himself from seeing her reactions. In actuality, Lia was incredibly nervous to change someone for the first time, a boy none the less. She would have NEVER imagined doing such a thing at the start of the day, especially with her friend from college, but her sheer boost in confidence once being able to take a more controlling nature over him pushed her past the point of emotions overtaking her. The inevitable was about to happen, but it wasn’t going to stop her. The supplies from her own changing were still there, except the wipes? “Oh shoot, left the wipies on the couch.” She walked over and above Max as she reached over to grab the wipes from the other side of the sofa. Max dared to open his eyes to see what she was doing, only to discover Lia’s feet on each side of his head, standing right above his face! Her bare and pristine diaper was almost squishing against him! He could even see up her shirt to get the full gaze of her outie bellybutton and cute exposed tummy, not to mention a perfect view of his well-done changing job and trickle of powder seen coming from her right leg leak guard. Max was starting to breath heavy out his nose at this point, hoping Lia wasn’t noticing. Problem was, she was soon definitely about to notice a side of him she hadn’t seen yet. He quickly covered his eyes again as she made her way back to the makeshift changing station.

“So how do you get these stubborn things off again?” Lia questioned on how to remove the pee-filled plastic pants. She teasingly poked one of the leg holes pilled with Max’s pee to see it *goosh* around his butt. “Oh God, Lia, just pull down as hard as you can.” Max actually wanted this to go by quickly, his face under his hiding place of an elbow was burning red hot from what was happening. “Alright how about this. On three” she held on tight to the pants’ waist line, giving max enough warning time “One, two…..three!” she YANKED down hard on the tight plastic pants as they ripped off of him. The legs holes were finally, FINALLY given some fresh air as Max’s extra pee flowed out his legs and on to the padding. Lia was able to get a good view of his ‘accident’ by now, noticing his urine was a particularly bright shade of yellow. It was also much more sweet smelling than she was expecting. “Jeez, Maxy! What have you been drinking!?” she laughed at him, in total and absolute control of the situation. “heh, uh, ya know, vitamins and stuff…… that was probably TMI, sorry” he said still covered away to see her visual reaction. Lia ignored her friend’s explanation as she pulled the pants off and threw them into the wet clothes trash bag. Now was the time that both of them were secretly dreading. The only thing exposed to Lia at this point was his adult pull-up, no longer blue in shade as Max left his mark quite clearly all over the poor thing. This was to be her first time seeing a penis in real life, the only possible other time would be accidentally seeing a male family member get out of the shower. But she couldn’t back down now, after all, Max was more or less relying on her to get into some fresher and more absorbent underwear. Keeping her composure, she untapped the emergency tapes on each side, installed just in case an accident were to awry, which it absolutely did. As she unfastened the second one, she didn’t need to do anything further as the pull-up popped wide open, exposing everything. Max still wasn’t looking, but he could tell from the dead silence in the room that she was at a loss for words at his now-revealed raging, pulsating hard-on.

If Lia could say the most shocking thing to happen to her today was this, she wouldn’t be lying. The skinny, hairless boy that she called her best friend since college started was anything but masculine; his few muscles were small, his skin was whiter than white, he was only slightly taller than the 5’4” Lia, he couldn’t grow facial hair, and to top it off, he had a major case of babyface. Despite ALL THAT, Lia was staring at something that completely reversed her opinion of him. “G-gosh Max…..y-you’re huge” she didn’t intend on saying it out loud, but the sheer shiver it gave down her body seemed to have made her blurt it out. “hehe uh, thanks. I didn’t think 8 inches was that impressive.” He attempted to play down the situation that was obviously what Lia should have been expecting but never fully made the connection. Ever since meeting him, and even once knowing about his online identity, she never fully thought about Max’s sexual interests. It should have been a no-brainer that he got off to this stuff just as she did. He just had such a cute and innocent approach to it, plus his personality was so gleefully childish that she never really put two and two together. None of his pictures he sent her could tell any sort of erection, so this came as a pretty “big” surprise to the girl.

Lia had to stay strong, she was an adult, after all. She was in control of the situation, she had to follow through. She plucked and pulled the heavy drenched pull-up off his crotch and threw it into a new trash bag. Grabbing the bag of wipes, she looked back and noticed his boner was now no longer hidden at all by the previous garment. She had to be quick wiping him down, as there was a large amount of urine all over him that would leave a rash if she alone didn’t get to it. She played it safe and started at the legs, moving around his thighs and up to his tummy. “Butt, please” she asked as he silently but promptly lifted his cute shining butt for Lia to clean up. The only possible thing left was his boner, red-hot and throbbing hard as the heavy-breathed Max was trying to calm himself down. It had to be cleaned, there was still a few beads of his pee dripping off of it, plus another clearer substance emanating from his tip. Lia was shaking hard, Max was obviously significantly turned on, so she didn’t want to do anything that could come off wrong way. It needed to be gentle, like he did with her privates earlier. “H-how do guys clean these things?” she questioned out loud. Max was too focused on his heavy breathing while turned away from his caregiver to give any advice. Lia had to have her will in place, she was going to finish the job no matter what. “Let’s see, like this?” she put a new wipe in her hand and made a ring gesture with her thumb and index finger at the base of his massive cock. She quickly moved the wipe up and down his shaft twice before Max untucked his head and screamed “WAIT NO LIAAAHHHHHHH….!!!” And that was it. Max’s throbbing erection should have been enough of a warning for Lia as she accidentally helped an absolute EXPLOSION of cum jet out of him in all different directions. Lia jolted back with a sharp GASP as Max let out another WAVE of pearly white semen all over the couch and himself. The poor boy was failing to keep his mouth shut from how intense his orgasm was, “HAAAHH HAAHH!!” he let out as his body spasmed. He wasn’t finished, as another rocket of the sperm spurted out of his satisfied dick and onto his pubic area. Even MORE continued to leak out and make its way down his freshly clean shaft. Max was breathing on a level similar to Lia after he tried kissing her earlier. Hopefully she was satisfied with her revenge against him, he gloomfully hoped.

All Lia could do was stare blank faced at what she just witnessed. Even in the handful of actual pornographic and sex ed internet videos she’s seen in her life, no male orgasm in them was even CLOSE to what her friend just did. Max had finally caught up with his breathing as he put his face down in complete shame. “Godammit.” he said into hands, “I-I’m sorry- ugghh I don’t know what to say, Lia.” She looked around the room; everything from behind Max’s deflating dick was covered in drops of his jizz. His poor shirt was ruined, and his tummy was an absolute mess. The couch needed to be cleaned off RIGHT NOW before any of it would settle in and create stains. Lia blocked out her semi-horrified state and grabbed a fresh wipe to get them. “Just calm down, Max” she said as she bopped her diapered butt onto the couch and wiped up the dozens of droplets of Max’s cum. She didn’t even want to imagine her family ever sitting on it again. Lia looked down at her poor friend as she cleaned up and saw his head still buried in shame. It seemed like he was really suppressing his actual feelings from Lia for a while.  The girl tried to get a better understanding from her friend, “Did I make you do that? Or are you just that much of a diaper-phile?” she tried to tease him to try to bring down the mood in the room a bit. “I’ve never felt anything like that before” he replied while yawning, “I mean, wetting yourself is always a turn-on, but not to that intensity.” Lia was starting to come to terms with the realization of things Max felt for her. She never expected this to ever happen in her life, let alone from her dorky fellow pervert of a friend. The thing is, in the back of Lia’s mind, she wanted to make him to cum, she wanted to make him moan, she wanted to see his eyes fill with lust and love. Now she knew why guys would do this to girls so much; when she was given an opportunity of domination, she was able to control the exact feelings of the other. It helped her understand Max a bit more, what his feelings were truly like. Should she give this a chance? It’s not like there was anything left to expose between the two.

“Are you feeling better?” she asked the shameful nude boy on the ground. He had his eyes closed. “Max?” she asked again, “so……. tired” he managed to get out. Lia chuckled, it was just like herself the night before. “Well let’s get your gross shirt off at least.” Lia had to pick up the boy a bit to pull the jizz-stained shirt off him, wiping off the rest of the mess he made and promptly tossing it into the wet clothes bag to clean later. Now he was entirely naked, and practically asleep. Lia took a good, long look at the boy that had a crush on her. Outside of his unique features of young-looking proportions mixed with a massive penis, he was actually kind of cute, maybe even handsome. All he needed were the right clothes and he would make a great looking youthful adult. But for now, Lia had to dress him up in what she thought was a bit more appropriate. She grabbed the powder from earlier and tossed it all around his crotch and butt, then successfully taped one of her large white and purple diapers around him for the perfect protection. She even gave a few pats right on his butt to complete the transformation. The girl knew she couldn’t just keep him in a lone diaper, suddenly remembering that his duffel bag had a onesie in it she’s seen him use a dozen time in the photos he’s sent her. She grabbed the navy blue adult-sized baby clothing and manually squeezed his head and arms through it, popping with the shiny letters of ‘Prince’ spelled out on the front. It sure contrasted with her current pink ‘Princess’ shirt. Maybe there was something deeper going on here. Just for fun, she decided to slip the little pacifier in his mouth so his light snoring would be canceled out a bit.

Max was almost completely asleep. “You can’t sleep on the floor, silly, just get up and-“ Lia was going to prop him up to the couch, but forgot that his little cummies from earlier were still drying off all over it. There was one other choice he had other than the floor, and Lia was ready to hit the hay after such a mentally exhausting day anyway. “Here, right over my shoulder” she picked up the sleeping babified Max and helped walk him to her very own bedroom. The sleepy, worn out boy fell straight on to her bed, causing a hurricane of stuffies to jump and fall all over him. Lia was retracting any giggles, trying not to wake him. This was such an adorable sight in her eyes, which were quickly becoming sleepy as well. Lia turned off the light and laid right next to her sleeping babied-up friend. Despite everything, Lia felt a calmness in this moment, an ever so rare one that made her truly full of joy. She wanted to extend that just a bit further, as she pulled Max towards her and rested his head under her’s, squeezing him just a bit tightly against her. “You know, maybe this won’t be so bad” she thought as she slowly drifted off into slumberland.

------------------

Thanks again for reading! Let me know if you enjoyed. I have about two more chapters in my head that I'll get around to hopefully sooner than later. Stay safe and take care!

Edited by Mitzki (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love this story (sometimes I come onto the site just to reread her tea party scene) but I have one complaint- WHAT IS IT WITH MATCHING UNDERWEAR??? I think hardly any woman wears matching underwear on purpose, and generally when we do its because we know we’re doing something special IN those underwear! If this sounds a little aggressive, I’m sorry, but I am just... baffled. Also, I will say, were I in Lia’s position (small breasted ABDL lover) I probably would just go braless. However, don’t take this comment the wrong way, this is my favorite story on the site and I can relate to Lia in the first half of the second chapter. Much love ❤️

EDIT: I revoke my statement about Lia going braless, I forgot most people don’t have flat nipples. 

Edited by HopBop
Revoking statement and also getting cute heart emoji <3 (see edit history)
On 11/7/2020 at 11:10 PM, HopBop said:

I love this story (sometimes I come onto the site just to reread her tea party scene) but I have one complaint- WHAT IS IT WITH MATCHING UNDERWEAR??? I think hardly any woman wears matching underwear on purpose, and generally when we do its because we know we’re doing something special IN those underwear! If this sounds a little aggressive, I’m sorry, but I am just... baffled. Also, I will say, were I in Lia’s position (small breasted ABDL lover) I probably would just go braless. However, don’t take this comment the wrong way, this is my favorite story on the site and I can relate to Lia in the first half of the second chapter. Much love ❤️

EDIT: I revoke my statement about Lia going braless, I forgot most people don’t have flat nipples. 

you naughty girl

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the kind comment. If anyone has suggestions on where to post this story elsewhere for more exposure, I'm all ears. I've been following this site in particular for years so I assumed this was the best place to post it, but it is a little out of the ordinary compared to the short stories mostly dominant here.

Also, for those still interested, I wrote about halfway through the third chapter a few months ago until real life happened and I haven't had much time to finish it since. Hopefully I can get back to it relatively soon, I really enjoy where I'm taking these characters next.

• 9 months later...

Hey everyone, long time no see, huh? I have a few fun updates regarding this story for those that are interested.

1) I recently received this wonderful piece of art by legendary ABDL artist AhBagels depicting Lia during the tea party scene in the first chapter! I couldn't be happier with how this turned out and absolutely had to share it with readers of the story to give them a little more visual representation 😇 Check out more of their art on Twitter and Patreon if you like what you see!

1921755307_teaparty.thumb.png.893a1620c18d85441ce50bb5c329db25.png

2) You can now read 'Lia's Long Weekend' on Wattpad!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/291451939-lia%27s-long-weekend-content-warning-abdl-fetish

I recently made an account there for longer stories such as this one that I feel, as stated in an earlier post, are a little out of the ordinary compared to other stories on this forum that are mostly short in nature. I also find this the best way to read the story as it has many typo and grammar fixes that are not possible on omorashi.org due to the short editing time period for posts. This isn't to say future chapters won't also be posted here, but now you have two options to read my work, which leads into my final update

3) After a year long absence, chapter 3 is now back in development! It is already halfway written, although some major life changes disrupted it's progress and killed what motivation I had then to continue. I think enough time has passed for my creativity to rejuvenate, so for those that want to know the conclusion, I apologize for the wait, but you'll be hearing back from me in the near future (I promise this time!). Once that is done, then I will make way to write chapter 4 that will finish off the story.

Thanks again for the nice feedback I've gotten from you all! I couldn't ask for much more to get myself introduced to the small but wonderful ABDL fiction community. Take care and see you again soon!

• 10 months later...