Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

This is a question geared towards the women but anyone can answer if they relate. 

ladies, do you consider yourself good at holding when in a situation where there’s no bathroom and you have to go badly? If so, what factors/life experiences do you think contribute to you having a good bladder?

for me personally (I’m a guy), I used to be too shy to use the toilets at school in kindergarten/first grade which would lead to me holding at school and having a lot of close calls on the way home. I got over that phobia but I ended up enjoying the feeling of a full bladder and the feeling of being not in control of the situation, so I ended up doing occasional holds on purpose to recreate that feeling. I have an above average size bladder but nothing insanely large lol

Edited by Linxsquat (see edit history)
24 minutes ago, dwp said:

This is just me, I know, but I prefer women that aren't good at holding. 

Definitely... the more chance of a wet accident the better! Or if she's so bad at holding she has to be in a thick, bulky nappy at all times...

My girlfriend has told me how great she is at holding when using the toilet isn't an option. Her job often requires her to go the whole day without using the bathroom, so she just holds it. She has even said that she is often busy enough that she doesn't think about it.

It always surprises me since I could never do that. At the very least, I figure she would use the toilet during her lunch break. She does sometimes, but other times she is busy running around or helping someone so she doesn't get the chance to go. 

So she doesn't often get desperate at work because she "forgets" she needed to go, but she usually has to go pretty bad when she gets home. 

I think she has a much better bladder than me since I'm always going and don't like to hold much. But in the mornings, I'm in the bathroom first and she usually comes in because she's desperate to go. I enjoy hearing her morning pee since it's pretty long and powerful. Surprisingly, I am hardly ever desperate to pee in the mornings.

Yeah, I like a nice wetting, but I prefer that they aren't in a diaper.

I dated a gal that was working as a waitress once. She also had trouble finding time to go to the bathroom. When she was working, she wore this cute little waitress outfit, that had a pretty short  skirt. After I knew her for awhile, and she found out about my wettings, she shared with me that sometimes when she couldn't make it to the bathroom, she would sometimes let some out in her panties while filling customer's drinks. The soda and coffee area had a drain in the floor, with rubber mats on top, and was always wet anyway, so no one would know. 

I never could get her to show her wet panties to me, but I did find them in her hamper a couple of times.

D

1 hour ago, theyellowsafe said:

My girlfriend has told me how great she is at holding when using the toilet isn't an option. Her job often requires her to go the whole day without using the bathroom, so she just holds it. She has even said that she is often busy enough that she doesn't think about it.

It always surprises me since I could never do that. At the very least, I figure she would use the toilet during her lunch break. She does sometimes, but other times she is busy running around or helping someone so she doesn't get the chance to go. 

So she doesn't often get desperate at work because she "forgets" she needed to go, but she usually has to go pretty bad when she gets home. 

I think she has a much better bladder than me since I'm always going and don't like to hold much. But in the mornings, I'm in the bathroom first and she usually comes in because she's desperate to go. I enjoy hearing her morning pee since it's pretty long and powerful. Surprisingly, I am hardly ever desperate to pee in the mornings.

those morning pees are the best!  My girlfriend is very good at holding but I don’t think she realizes it lol. Like she and I will go out for dinner and several drinks and I would have gone to the bathroom twice whereas she will not and opt to wait until we’re back home. 

13 minutes ago, dwp said:

Yeah, I like a nice wetting, but I prefer that they aren't in a diaper.

I dated a gal that was working as a waitress once. She also had trouble finding time to go to the bathroom. When she was working, she wore this cute little waitress outfit, that had a pretty short  skirt. After I knew her for awhile, and she found out about my wettings, she shared with me that sometimes when she couldn't make it to the bathroom, she would sometimes let some out in her panties while filling customer's drinks. The soda and coffee area had a drain in the floor, with rubber mats on top, and was always wet anyway, so no one would know. 

I never could get her to show her wet panties to me, but I did find them in her hamper a couple of times.

D

That’s awesome that she would recount those experiences! Waitress jobs can be tough due to the lack of bathroom breaks so I can only imagine how desperate she could get

"ladies, do you consider yourself good at holding when in a situation where there’s no bathroom and you have to go badly? If so, what factors/life experiences do you think contribute to you having a good bladder?"

You know I have always thought about this as to whether I actually am good at holding it. I find that I have to go to the bathroom frequently but if I can't go to the bathroom I can hold it if I have to, but I am extremely uncomfortable through most of it. For example I could hold six or seven hours and regularly do, but when I do I spend at least half or two thirds of that time desperately wanting to use a bathroom. So I think that it's a matter of if I can go to the bathroom I will go a lot but if I can't go to the bathroom my can hold it if I have to because the alternative of having an accident is not appealing to me at all. So I guess I have good self-control if I really have to, but again mostly only if I have to cause even if I can hold the need to go will still be hard to ignore comfortably.

I think that some factors that go into that is the fact that I was very often in a situation where I didn't have a toilet when I was younger when other people did. I think that when you are a woman you just get used to holding it in general simply because there are lots of circumstances where you won't be able to go right away. I just happened to have been a lot of double standard situations where others could pee and I often had to hold it for a long time so I guess I just have a lot of experience with being forced to hold it from my childhood experiences right up to my current job without a bathroom all day.

"My girlfriend has told me how great she is at holding when using the toilet isn't an option. Her job often requires her to go the whole day without using the bathroom, so she just holds it. She has even said that she is often busy enough that she doesn't think about it."

"You see this is where I wonder if I am really good at holding it or if I just hold it because I have to and I think it's more the later. Because I currently have a job where I can't go to the bathroom all day but I spend at least half the day really needing to go constantly and thinking what am I going to get to a God damn toilet! And at the end of the day when I finally do get to the bathroom and practically knocking people down running to the bathroom "gangway I have to pee!"

I'm curious what job does your girlfriend have where she doesn't get to go to the bathroom all day because I'm feeling increasingly isolated with my job without a bathroom and I like hearing about other women who are stuck in the same crappy situation! Is it an outdoor job?

• 2 months later...

I consider myself really good at holding. I had an intense aversion to using the bathroom at school for a number of years, and would regularly hold it all day. Maybe that’s contributed to my ability? 

I am middle aged and have kids, neither of which has affected me like it seems to affect some other women. 

I could easily hold it all day at work, if I didn’t drink my usual.