Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This is a question geared towards the women but anyone can answer if they relate. 

ladies, do you consider yourself good at holding when in a situation where there’s no bathroom and you have to go badly? If so, what factors/life experiences do you think contribute to you having a good bladder?

for me personally (I’m a guy), I used to be too shy to use the toilets at school in kindergarten/first grade which would lead to me holding at school and having a lot of close calls on the way home. I got over that phobia but I ended up enjoying the feeling of a full bladder and the feeling of being not in control of the situation, so I ended up doing occasional holds on purpose to recreate that feeling. I have an above average size bladder but nothing insanely large lol

Edited by Linxsquat (see edit history)

Yeah, I like a nice wetting, but I prefer that they aren't in a diaper.

I dated a gal that was working as a waitress once. She also had trouble finding time to go to the bathroom. When she was working, she wore this cute little waitress outfit, that had a pretty short  skirt. After I knew her for awhile, and she found out about my wettings, she shared with me that sometimes when she couldn't make it to the bathroom, she would sometimes let some out in her panties while filling customer's drinks. The soda and coffee area had a drain in the floor, with rubber mats on top, and was always wet anyway, so no one would know. 

I never could get her to show her wet panties to me, but I did find them in her hamper a couple of times.

D

1 hour ago, theyellowsafe said:

My girlfriend has told me how great she is at holding when using the toilet isn't an option. Her job often requires her to go the whole day without using the bathroom, so she just holds it. She has even said that she is often busy enough that she doesn't think about it.

It always surprises me since I could never do that. At the very least, I figure she would use the toilet during her lunch break. She does sometimes, but other times she is busy running around or helping someone so she doesn't get the chance to go. 

So she doesn't often get desperate at work because she "forgets" she needed to go, but she usually has to go pretty bad when she gets home. 

I think she has a much better bladder than me since I'm always going and don't like to hold much. But in the mornings, I'm in the bathroom first and she usually comes in because she's desperate to go. I enjoy hearing her morning pee since it's pretty long and powerful. Surprisingly, I am hardly ever desperate to pee in the mornings.

those morning pees are the best!  My girlfriend is very good at holding but I don’t think she realizes it lol. Like she and I will go out for dinner and several drinks and I would have gone to the bathroom twice whereas she will not and opt to wait until we’re back home. 

13 minutes ago, dwp said:

Yeah, I like a nice wetting, but I prefer that they aren't in a diaper.

I dated a gal that was working as a waitress once. She also had trouble finding time to go to the bathroom. When she was working, she wore this cute little waitress outfit, that had a pretty short  skirt. After I knew her for awhile, and she found out about my wettings, she shared with me that sometimes when she couldn't make it to the bathroom, she would sometimes let some out in her panties while filling customer's drinks. The soda and coffee area had a drain in the floor, with rubber mats on top, and was always wet anyway, so no one would know. 

I never could get her to show her wet panties to me, but I did find them in her hamper a couple of times.

D

That’s awesome that she would recount those experiences! Waitress jobs can be tough due to the lack of bathroom breaks so I can only imagine how desperate she could get

"ladies, do you consider yourself good at holding when in a situation where there’s no bathroom and you have to go badly? If so, what factors/life experiences do you think contribute to you having a good bladder?"

You know I have always thought about this as to whether I actually am good at holding it. I find that I have to go to the bathroom frequently but if I can't go to the bathroom I can hold it if I have to, but I am extremely uncomfortable through most of it. For example I could hold six or seven hours and regularly do, but when I do I spend at least half or two thirds of that time desperately wanting to use a bathroom. So I think that it's a matter of if I can go to the bathroom I will go a lot but if I can't go to the bathroom my can hold it if I have to because the alternative of having an accident is not appealing to me at all. So I guess I have good self-control if I really have to, but again mostly only if I have to cause even if I can hold the need to go will still be hard to ignore comfortably.

I think that some factors that go into that is the fact that I was very often in a situation where I didn't have a toilet when I was younger when other people did. I think that when you are a woman you just get used to holding it in general simply because there are lots of circumstances where you won't be able to go right away. I just happened to have been a lot of double standard situations where others could pee and I often had to hold it for a long time so I guess I just have a lot of experience with being forced to hold it from my childhood experiences right up to my current job without a bathroom all day.

"My girlfriend has told me how great she is at holding when using the toilet isn't an option. Her job often requires her to go the whole day without using the bathroom, so she just holds it. She has even said that she is often busy enough that she doesn't think about it."

"You see this is where I wonder if I am really good at holding it or if I just hold it because I have to and I think it's more the later. Because I currently have a job where I can't go to the bathroom all day but I spend at least half the day really needing to go constantly and thinking what am I going to get to a God damn toilet! And at the end of the day when I finally do get to the bathroom and practically knocking people down running to the bathroom "gangway I have to pee!"

I'm curious what job does your girlfriend have where she doesn't get to go to the bathroom all day because I'm feeling increasingly isolated with my job without a bathroom and I like hearing about other women who are stuck in the same crappy situation! Is it an outdoor job?

• 2 months later...
On 8/5/2020 at 7:56 PM, Linxsquat said:

hose morning pees are the best!  My girlfriend is very good at holding but I don’t think she realizes it lol. Like she and I will go out for dinner and several drinks and I would have gone to the bathroom twice whereas she will not and opt to wait until we’re back home.

Have you ever try to push her to the limit, somehow? It would be interesting😊

I consider myself decent at holding. When I was in primary school I remember trying to avoid the bathroom for the whole day and since then I started to hold it regularly. I do not have many problems in peeing in morning and then in the evening, if I don’t exagerate with drinking. 

27 minutes ago, Simcaste said:

Have you ever try to push her to the limit, somehow? It would be interesting😊

I consider myself decent at holding. When I was in primary school I remember trying to avoid the bathroom for the whole day and since then I started to hold it regularly. I do not have many problems in peeing in morning and then in the evening, if I don’t exagerate with drinking. 

She has no idea about my fetish so I haven’t had her do any challenges with holding. I am acutely aware of how often she pees when we are out and about, and will resist going to the bathroom myself when we are out so that she doesn’t go either. 

if she ever needs to find a bathroom then I’m obviously going to help her find one, but that never seems to happen because she’s got a big bladder for such a petite woman lol

19 minutes ago, Simcaste said:

Ahaha I do the same with my girlfriend. I avoid going to the bathroom so that she does not go either. 

By pushed to her limit, I meant, have you ever seen her desperate/really needing to go? Or has that never happened?

The most desperate she ever got in front of me was when we were on the boat one time and had been downing wine and beer for 2 hrs and she held it the whole time including the 8 min drive home. She wasn’t super distressed tho, almost joking about how much her bladder was bulging in her jean shorts. Then when she got back I heard a torrent for close to a minute straight and even she was talking about how crazy it was for her to still be peeing

5 hours ago, Linxsquat said:

The most desperate she ever got in front of me was when we were on the boat one time and had been downing wine and beer for 2 hrs and she held it the whole time including the 8 min drive home. She wasn’t super distressed tho, almost joking about how much her bladder was bulging in her jean shorts. Then when she got back I heard a torrent for close to a minute straight and even she was talking about how crazy it was for her to still be peeing

Did any guys get to go like peeing off the boat or on the shore while she had to hold it in? It doesnt sound like she was in pain but at the same time also sounds like she was super desperate? could she hold still? Did she leak? Was she still happy when desperate or complaining or the type of really angry and frustrated unhappy desperate type of persona?

I'm pretty good at holding. Even when I'm being threatened with a leak or anything like that, I can still hold without using hands or anything like that. As a kid I would pee pee dance but as an adult I try not to do all that dancing and everything because it's not helpful to my holding. I hate public restrooms so all I do is hold when I'm out. I would rather pop a squat or pee my pants then use a public restroom 95% of the time. I never use the bathroom when I was at school. I have no idea what the inside of the girls bathroom looks like all the way from middle school to high school specifically. But also I just hate going to the bathroom on the whole and I've always been someone who holds all the functions. Turns out it's a psychological thing too for me so I think I'm pretty good at holding? I've held for 14 hours straight before.

• 1 month later...
On 10/23/2020 at 8:24 PM, Angusburger said:

Did any guys get to go like peeing off the boat or on the shore while she had to hold it in? It doesnt sound like she was in pain but at the same time also sounds like she was super desperate? could she hold still? Did she leak? Was she still happy when desperate or complaining or the type of really angry and frustrated unhappy desperate type of persona?

No one peed off the side of the boat that day because it was just us, her parents, and her siblings so would have been pretty awkward to just whip it out in front of them. I’ve been on boats with friends and we will piss off the edge when needed. She had been drinking wine and we were having so much fun that I believe she was able to forget about how full her bladder was. Plus we were only an 8 min drive from home so she wasn’t panicked about potentially not making it. She was still care free and happy even on the ride home, she’s always been able to hold for a long time and I don’t understand how she’s so good at it haha. She used to tell stories of being at tailgate parties in college and how she hated using the port o potties and would either just wait for a proper bathroom or pop a squat in a secluded spot. She is definitely not shy about squatting outside when needed

On 10/24/2020 at 5:36 PM, UnknownMalice said:

I'm pretty good at holding. Even when I'm being threatened with a leak or anything like that, I can still hold without using hands or anything like that. As a kid I would pee pee dance but as an adult I try not to do all that dancing and everything because it's not helpful to my holding. I hate public restrooms so all I do is hold when I'm out. I would rather pop a squat or pee my pants then use a public restroom 95% of the time. I never use the bathroom when I was at school. I have no idea what the inside of the girls bathroom looks like all the way from middle school to high school specifically. But also I just hate going to the bathroom on the whole and I've always been someone who holds all the functions. Turns out it's a psychological thing too for me so I think I'm pretty good at holding? I've held for 14 hours straight before.

Did you ever have a super close call during the last class of the day or on the way home? I feel like as I got older like into high school I got better at holding, did you get better also? 

On 10/23/2020 at 6:40 PM, silvermoon said:

I used to be good at holding, on a single occasion holding for five hours before I was able to use the restroom (school lockdown), though most of the time I'd wait 1-2.5 hours to use the bathroom. I'm 19 now, and for the past five years I've been lucky to hold it for up to an hour.

Wow that must have been a huge effort to hold that long during a lockdown, were you the most desperate out of everyone while that happened? And why do you think you’ve gotten worse at holding?

4 hours ago, Linxsquat said:

Wow that must have been a huge effort to hold that long during a lockdown, were you the most desperate out of everyone while that happened? And why do you think you’ve gotten worse at holding?

Only got hard during the fifth hour, but I suppose I was. The others who were holding started long after I did.

I don't know why I've gotten worse at holding, there are times it's practically been incontinence. If I recall correctly, it started two days after my first period.

12 hours ago, Linxsquat said:

Did you ever have a super close call during the last class of the day or on the way home? I feel like as I got older like into high school I got better at holding, did you get better also? 

On the way home was the worst. Never at school unless at band practice. But because I always came home to an empty house, I always had that latch key issue where you have to pee so incredibly bad as you're unlocking the door. Oh the leaks into my pants. When I rode the bus home my first two years of high school I had about a mile walk home and that coupled with a really scary dog on the route I would definitely have soaked to panties. There are a few times where they were literal weddings but I managed to stop them because it was happening while I was on my way sitting down. But I have definitely soaked through some pants a couple of times even as an adult like that.

I have a habit to drink a cup of tea before going to sleep (so during night I generally woke up, cause I have to pee, but during winter (and in these days) it's too frickin cold, and I prefer the warmth of the bed. Just this morning I woke up at 3:45/3:50am for this reasons, but it was too cold, so I refused to go to the frosty land that is my bathroom. I tried to ignore my urge and to sleep more, but less than one hour later I was starting to be just a bit uncomfortable. At 6:20am my bf got up, and he went to make breakfast as usual, so at 6:45am I finally get up, but because I slept not for long, I decided to continue to hold it to keep me awake, today's breakfast, milk+cookies. During breakfast, especilly when drinking milk, I was pretty desperate, so I finished quick, and when finally I was going to relieve myself, my gf went to the bathroom and it stayed like forever. I peed at 7:10 after 3 and a half hour (plus a cup of tea, some water and milk). I think I'm somewhat good, but far from excellent

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

My wife is good at holding, to my annoyance I much prefer if she reached bursting point much sooner, she might say something when she’s getting desperate but not before, I’ve told many accounts of her holding it in on here,

i used to get excited if we were out say in a bar and when leaving she wouldn’t go before she left, I knew there was a chance she would get desperate and say something,

one time this was the case years ago we were dating and we were out with friends we left the bar at closing time I noticed she didn’t go pee probably went about an hour before, we walked slowly along the city precinct, we were going our separate ways but we stood chatting for a bit first, I kept talking with my friend for 30 mins longer to increase the delay to get home in case she was needing to pee she might say something,

when we parted from our friends still no mention from her of her needing to pee, we walked towards the train station taxi rank I said did she want food on way home to delay even longer as I made out I was hungry and wanted food, to my delight she said she was fine but if I wanted something could I be quick as she just wanted to get a taxi to get home soon as she was needing the loo, so she was secretly needing to pee after all, I said if she could wait I would be as quick as poss if not I would do without, she said she could wait but please don’t get chatting with anyone as she’s been needing To go for a while, I asked did she forget to go before we left the pub? She said she was fine then,

i got in the Q in the good old uk chippy and got served within 10 minutes, we walked to taxi rank and it was very busy, on seeing the Q she suggested to use the phone in the station and call a cab, I said let’s wait in the taxi rank it won’t take long, she said it would be better for her if we called a cab as it should be quicker, I agreed,

we went into the quiet station everything closed as the last train had gone and went to the phones she quickly sat on a seat, I suggested she make the call as she was a woman she might get priority, she was more comfortable sitting there but had to get up to stand and use the phone, as she did she was doing a discreet pee dance standing at the phone, once call was over she immediately joined me sitting and she said ‘gosh I really need the loo !’ Her need becoming more urgent she speaks more about it,

did they say how long I asked ? She said ‘the lady operator said 20 mins’ I said did you say you were a female on your own and you we’re bursting? She said don’t think that would’ve made any difference,

we had to wait at the station exit ramp as we stood waiting she said ‘ I hope the taxi comes when she said and we don’t have to go back in and call back and wait longer, I don’t know what I will do?’ Suggesting to me she can’t wait much longer,

I suggested if she’s really desperate and can’t wait she can go somewhere discreet that’s when I found out she has never peed outside in public and has always been able to wait till she’s reached a toilet,

The taxi came we got in the back and on the way she leaned over and whispered to me so the driver couldn’t hear, the bumps in the road weren’t helping and was making her want to go even more,

we got to her parents house and quietly entered, once inside the hall she closed the door, now at the bathroom door relief imminent she stood And danced a little quickly removing her jacket she thrust it in my arms at the same time said quietly ‘Ooooh thank goodness we’re here ! I’ve Been bursting to pee for ages, go and put the kettle on...’ and she pee danced into the bathroom quietly closing the door behind her, I hung around not going to put the kettle on as that’s what she wanted so I wouldn’t be listening to her pee, but I listening For a few seconds to her peeing, by the sound of it she was really bursting,

On 10/24/2020 at 10:36 PM, UnknownMalice said:

That’s awesome 14 hrs without a pee, my wife often doesn’t go all day and is usually really desperate when she gets home, I just think she doesn’t like people knowing she needs to pee, male or female,

once I picked her up when she worked late training till 7pm, she left without peeing that night I assume because the computer trainer guy was with her, she was bursting that night when she left, she got in the car and said can we go straight home as she’s bursting to pee, I asked why she didn’t go before she left she said she just wanted to get out of there, that would have been a 12 hr hold that day although I don’t know if she peed earlier in the day, that was 7am to 7pm more than her usual 9 hrs holding these days,

years earlier there was a single shared toilet in her first job, she hated it and never used it, she met a friend at lunchtime and used a department store toilet that did her till she got home about 6pm,