Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Does this happen to you too?

Before I get in the shower, I always turn on the water so that has a few minutes to get warm before I get in.   I'll usually brush my teeth or trim my nails...play on my phone, etc for however long while the shower is warming up. 

Almost instantly when I turn the shower on I feel the need to pee.   Doesn't matter if I had to go to begin with or not.  In the time I wait for the shower to warm up I usually find myself needing to go more and more.  Which always leads to leaking or squirting quite a bit while I'm waiting to get in.

Of course the leaking brings on the arousal which leads to masturbating in the shower.  Sometimes I start before I get in.

Guess who is getting ready to shower and has been squirting all over the bathroom rugs.

Does this happen to anyone else?

• 3 weeks later...

I always pee when I get in the shower, and if my bladder is at least half full it wants to start early!  I don't want to pee on the bathroom floor, and it's a struggle to hold it in until the water is hot enough for me to get in.  If my holding muscle can't pinch off impending squirts I assist in manually.  Yes, the situation can be arousing and it's a good time and place to play.

Edited by Spectator9 (see edit history)