Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Masturbating While You Have to Pee (18+!)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you masturbate while you have to go?    Right now my bladder is so full that keeping a vibrator going against my clit is keeping me from leaking. I don't know why, but it helps me to hold

Yep the absolute best orgasms come when I'm bursting. Nothing better than pressing hard on my bladder while I've got a vibrator going.

it makes me feel the sensations much more intensely.  even more when it is another person who touches me.  but when orgasm approaches it is very difficult to manage your bladder!

On 1.12.2020 at 18:59, Charlie Kirby said:

Interessanter Punkt ... hat jemand das mythische "Peegasmus" erlebt? Ich hätte gerne eines. Ich hatte Orgasmen viel schneller und überraschte mich ein bisschen, wenn ich beim Halten masturbiere.

Es tut mir leid, ein bisschen in der Nase zu sein, aber es ist sehr wahr, dass eine volle Blase die Stimulation der Klitoris viel angenehmer macht. Außerdem fühlt sich mein G-Punkt empfindlicher an. Da 😳 ich sehr anschaulich  bin, massiere ich gerne mit einer Hand Druck auf die Blase und stimuliere sie mit der anderen. Mädchen werden verstehen, was ich meine, wenn ich sage, dass Sie die harte, volle Blase von beiden Seiten spüren können. Mit den Händen Druck auszuüben und absichtlich zu lecken, macht viel Spaß.

Verzweifelte Orgasmen sind konkurrenzlos, das ist die Tatsache.

I agree although I am a man. But for me, little wees belong to it.

3 hours ago, Viralwolfe13 said:

It can go either eay for me. I love stroking one out when i really need to pee. But the ending goes either one of two ways either it makes it hold a while longer before i go, or i have to go so bad i start peeing after i cum. It's kinda a game of russian roulette but a lot more enjoyable.

Same. I enjoy either way though, so long as I’m prepared for it (which if I’m holding I will be), peeing as I orgasm is a cherry on top.

I absolutely adore masturbating while desperate. It feels so good to stick a vibrator in while I'm bursting for a pee. I'm already aroused from needing to pee, so it makes it that much more enjoyable. I remember once I had been using a vibe and as soon as I pulled it out I just started peeing all over the bed. So hot!

On the flipside, masturbating in panties that you've just wet is heavenly. 

On 8/7/2020 at 8:54 AM, Spectator9 said:

Omo started for me as a young teen when I would masturbate to hold my pee longer.  It works for a while, unless/until I ejaculate, and then I can't hold at all!  I've always gotten very intense orgasms with a full bladder.

Absolutely same for me, I discovered masturbation while trying to hold my pee as a pre-teen. 

On 8/9/2020 at 10:43 PM, Anna B said:

Definitely! If I have an orgasm with a really full bladder my control just seems to get hijacked as I cum, and several big hard squirts of pee will just get forced out, in time with the contractions of the orgasm, completely out of my control.

Does it give you a more intense orgasm?

On 12/3/2020 at 7:32 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

I feel like this is the best part of holding....it’s basically an excuse to masturbate😂 

I mean all the leg crossing, rubbing my legs together, squeezing my thighs tight, not to mention a hand between my legs, pressing and rubbing. It’s basically one long edging session getting me more and more turned on the fuller I get. 😍

Does this lead to a more intense orgasm?

On 12/1/2020 at 12:59 PM, Charlie Kirby said:

Interesting point... has anyone experienced the mythical 'peegasm'? I'd love one. I have had orgasms arrive a lot quicker and surprise me a bit when I masturbate while holding.

Sorry to be a bit on the nose, but it is very true that a full bladder makes clit stimulation a lot more pleasurable. It also makes my g-spot feel more sensitive. Being very graphic 😳 I like to massage put pressure on bladder with one hand and stimulate inside with the other. Girls will understand what I mean when I say you can feel the a hard full bladder from both sides. Putting pressure on with hands and deliberately leaking is a LOT of fun.

Desperate orgasms are unrivalled, that's the fact of the matter.

It depends on how you define peegasm.  It sounds like you may have already experinced it.  I have seen it defined as an orgasm brought on by a full bladder, either due to a release after a long hold or an orgasm causing a release of pee.  The former seems to be the most obvious definition, but I have seen the latter called peegasm as well.

I noticed that I have quicker orgasms and heightened orgams if my bladder is full.

I have also noticed that with some of my female partners, full bladders do lead to more intense orgams, or so it seems from my observation.  However, it does require the person to be willing to give into the experince and enjoy the ride, otherwise it is an uncomfortable distraction.  In other words, complete disregard for whatever might get soaked in the process and complete abandon to the pleasure.

On 12/9/2020 at 4:33 AM, navesink01 said:

It depends on how you define peegasm.  It sounds like you may have already experinced it.  I have seen it defined as an orgasm brought on by a full bladder, either due to a release after a long hold or an orgasm causing a release of pee.  The former seems to be the most obvious definition, but I have seen the latter called peegasm as well.

Interesting. I was basing my understanding (of an orgasm bought on purely by the release of a hold) on limited online reading, having never discussed it with anyone. Sounds like I have experienced it the way you describe 😋

Edited by Charlie Kirby (see edit history)

I've seen the peegasm described as a feeling like an orgasm from a really full bladder, not a true orgasm.

Personally, I like arranging so when I am traveling I get home with a REALLY full bladder, like so full I have a hard time walking. I then "edge" as long as possible until I can't take and cum then hobble to the bathroom. I've measured a few times and held 1700+ ml once!

23 hours ago, Skirt Accident said:

I can't describe how hot fucking a woman and bursting her full bladder all over me would be. I think I'd blow my load so hard my testicles would invert inside my body.

I've been there and its amazing! without hijacking the tread, we do it when she is desperate pretty frequently, but there's been a few times when she was beyond full to the point I could feel her rock hard bladder from the inside! She said that the release from peeing was even better than an orgasm. Once I convinced her to measure it when she was like that and she was holding 1200 mL! Normally I last less than a minute when she is like that, but once I last over 5 since we had just had sex a couple hours before. The orgasm was mind blowing. On her end, she says they are incredibly powerful, but she has a hard time fully enjoying them if she is in too much pain.

Edited by cwpee (see edit history)
On 12/9/2020 at 3:14 PM, navesink01 said:

Does it give you a more intense orgasm?

One way or another, yes. I'm not sure if it (the out of control spurting) actually makes the orgasm iself more intense, or if the extra intensity comes purely from the feeling of abruptly squirting uncontrollably, but it definitely makes the whole experience more intense.

On 8/3/2020 at 10:21 PM, Driipdrip said:

¿Te masturbas mientras tienes que ir? 

En este momento mi vejiga está tan llena que mantener un vibrador contra mi clítoris evita que gotee. No sé por qué, pero me ayuda a aguantar. 

Tengo que ir tan mal que si me vuelvo a tirar un pedo, definitivamente voy a tener una fuga. Casi sucedió hace un segundo ...🙊😳 

He estado aguantando el pipí durante al menos una hora y media. ¿Debería terminar mi Pepsi y seguir sosteniéndola? No me dejaré correr hasta que orine.😏

Once I was masturbarting off my ex girlfriend.

I had my fingers stuck in her intimate part.

Everything was normal, I felt her vaginal discharge come out and suddenly I saw that she began to press her legs, I heard that she would have an orgasm or a squirt, suddenly I felt a hot liquid run through my hands, I was urinating.

That time I just put my hand inside her pants, so in the end she wet her boxers and pants

On 12/15/2020 at 8:25 PM, cwpee said:

I've seen the peegasm described as a feeling like an orgasm from a really full bladder, not a true orgasm.

Personally, I like arranging so when I am traveling I get home with a REALLY full bladder, like so full I have a hard time walking. I then "edge" as long as possible until I can't take and cum then hobble to the bathroom. I've measured a few times and held 1700+ ml once!

I've been there and its amazing! without hijacking the tread, we do it when she is desperate pretty frequently, but there's been a few times when she was beyond full to the point I could feel her rock hard bladder from the inside! She said that the release from peeing was even better than an orgasm. Once I convinced her to measure it when she was like that and she was holding 1200 mL! Normally I last less than a minute when she is like that, but once I last over 5 since we had just had sex a couple hours before. The orgasm was mind blowing. On her end, she says they are incredibly powerful, but she has a hard time fully enjoying them if she is in too much pain.

Did she piss all over you when she came?